imagines ; tom holland & pete...

By spideyellie

tom holland imagines ☺︎︎ ** currently editing parts - updating my writing since i wrote some of t... More

mr. hollywood (tom holland)
i won't fight you (peter parker)
colorful adventures (tom holland)
i love you, may. (peter parker)
im always here (peter parker | gay)
mac & cheese only (tom holland)
lessons (tom holland)
we dont have a chance | dystopian love AU tom holland
the reporter | peter parker
date night (tom holland)
pinky or banana? (peter parker)
cinema (tom holland)
Cheers To Being Cheated On (sam holland)
Art Museums (tom holland)
The Day Your Life Changed (tom holland)
The Last Goodbye (tom holland)
maybe we need a break (peter parker)
what the fuck is a VSCO? (tom holland)
pancake breakfasts (tom holland)
surprises (tom holland fluff)
spiderman is missing, we need the avatar!| (peter parker)
unrequited love (tom holland)
unrequited love p.2 (tom holland)
be better, okay? (tom holland)
thrill to kill part 1 (tom holland)
hi hello welcome

testing new waters (peter parker)

4.4K 76 35
By spideyellie

"peter! were gonna be late!" you shouted at his door. you heard mumbling between him and may and some rustling around before being stopped short by silence, following with the door opening.

you smiled upon the sight of peter and him you. "we're never late, dear." he said happily to you, throwing his coat over his forearm. he took your hand in his and closed his door behind him.

you sighed blissfully, "everyone else is just early."

peter and you walked up town to the open parking lot on 61st. the city was hosting a 'welcoming summer' carnival to celebrate the first summer since the blip.

it was a far walk but it was worth it, the summer air made it easy to walk the streets. you had passed a churro stand, and forced peter to have one with you. the man at the churro stand kept giving glances to peter, not short subtle ones either. he was starring him down.

peter and you walked away, after you were far enough away you turned to peter. "did you notice him starring at you?" you whispered.

"yeah, but no big deal." he looked at you with a reassuring smile.

you two reached the carnival after another block and bought your wristbands for the rides. you started out going on the twizzler. both of you laughing hysterically the entire time because you were crushing him due to the ride. after doing that about 2 more times you both got on the zipper.

you had to convince peter to get on there with you. the ride is insane and not for the weak stomached. once he was on and strapped in, he started to panic a little.

he grabbed your hand so tight it hurt, more than usual. the ride started and he squeezed your hand harder and harder until you had to yank it free. he ended up just curling up next to you for the rest of the ride.

after it was over, he needed a break so you just played some carnival games. he told you he could win a flying pig stuff animal for you, so you stood up against the game while he played. you were curious as to why he had grabbed your hand so tightly, it was like he had extra strength all of a sudden.

"peter," you said softly.

"yeah, honey?" he said, focused on the game.

"when we were on that ride, you squeezed my hand super tight. like weirdly tight,"

"i did?"

"yeah, it was like you had the arm of like the rock or something," he had finished the game and won, earning you the stuffed animal.

"i guess it was just like, my adrenalin, you know?" he said slightly nervously. you decide to just drop it. you joined hands and he started to pull you through the crowd towards the fun house.

"yeah, probably. you were screaming like a girl-"

he turned on a dime and started tickling your sides. "oh, was i? who's screaming now?" he laughed to you while you were literally squirming and screaming underneath him.

you forced him to stop when you started yelling for help. "oh my gosh-shut up!" he looked around as you laughed. "people are gonna think im stabbing you or something." he said nervously, picking you back up.

"i hate you," he said to you before taking your hand again and taking you to the fun house.

"the fun house?" you sounded hesitant.

"it'll be 'fun'."

"youre so dumb," you sighed and you two went inside, climbing through the spinning tunnel, through a weave of body bags and on some metal panel that you almost fell over on.

"remind me, whats so fun about this? this is for kids-"

"come," he said quietly and opened a door off the original path through the house. he waved you on with his hand and you followed behind him. it led to a small, dimly lit room. the light came from a small window in the corner of the wall, and it was a purple LED light from the other side of the wall.

he turned you around and lightly put you against the wall, shutting the door behind you softly so the kids running by wouldn't notice. peter leaned in and kissed you sweetly, you could feel him smile into the kiss. "i love you, y/n."

you grinned back at him, that was his first i love you to you. he had placed his hand on your cheek, you touched his hand with yours, never breaking eye contact. you reached up and kissed him again before pulling away, whispering "i love you too, peter."

you two kissed again, which turned into peter snaking his hands down to your waist. "jump," he pulled back slightly and whispered. you wrapped your arms around his neck and jumped, he caught your legs and kept you against the wall.

you both were trying not to get side tracked but the screaming and yelling of kids coming through the fun house was distracting, you both kept laughing into each other.

peter turned his head towards the door, listening for voices of children. you stretched your arm up and started twirling his hair. "you lovvvee meee," you mocked him.

"what was that?" he turned his head back to you, staring at you.

"you LOVE me," you giggled, poking his chest and booping his nose.

"well, now i have to take it back," he joked, leaning into kiss you again.

before he could kiss you, it was cut off by the sound of people screaming and what felt like an earth quake.

"what the-" you said and peter put you down and opened the door slightly to look out of it.

"i can't see," he said to you, the screaming hadn't stopped either. "come with me," he said to you, reaching his hand out to you, which you took and followed him out of the room.

you reached the area of the fun house with a window facing the outside of the house, towards the rest of the carnival. you could see a bunch of people running towards the exit and a bunch of sparks flying everywhere.

"oh shit-" peter said beside you. he frantically looked from you to the scene in front of him.

"y/n, i need you to get out of here."

"what? youre coming with me!" you shouted back.

"im gonna try and help those people down there that're stuck, but i need you to leave and get somewhere safe. promise me."

"peter, this is cra-"

"y/n, please!"

you looked at him shocked, "ill be fine,"

"you better, peter parker." you said to him, kissing him quickly. taking another look at him before sprinting down and out of the fun house. you reached the empty parking lot and began to run towards the exit. you noticed that the electric shocks are coming from a man in a black hoodie near the food station.

he had shooting lighting at anyone he could see, he shot at rides and shut them down, leaving people on top of them. you kept running, looking behind you every so often, the parking lot was huge and there was only one exit.

as you were running you felt a zap on your lower back and fell to the ground, it felt like he had just missed you. as you were down on the ground, you rolled over and noticed a small girl hiding under the bleachers beside you.

you got up roughly, pain shooting your lower back like hell. you stumbled over to the girl, dodging people running past you fleeing for their lives.

"hey, hey sweetie." you said softly to her, she looked up at you.

"i lost my mommy!" she cried out, she had been crying for a while, her dress was dirty from falling on the pavement you guess.

"come with me, we will find your mommy, okay? im y/n." she grabbed your hand and slipped out from under the bleachers. she jumped up on you and you held her tight as you began to run towards the exit once more. there were so many people running beside you and so much screaming that you couldn't think og anything else but peter.

as you approached the exit, it was shut dramatically by the man in the black hoodie. now that you were closer you recognized him as the guy from the churro stand. you gasped loudly and stepped back with the girl in your arms.

you turned to run the opposite direction, your instincts told you to find peter. as you turned you saw someone swing and land on top of the ride beside you.

"spider-man!" the little girl screamed. you watched as he swung at the man in the hoodie, and taking him down with a kick. you stepped back, keeping your eyes on the fight.

you noticed that spider-man was distracted, he kept looking into the crowed every few seconds. it looked like he had spotted you in the crowd and when he did he didn't look away and was taken down by lighting.

your mouth opened wide and you turned and ran. you ended up hiding behind the restrooms, which were just port-a-potty's but any cover is good cover.

"i want my mommy!"

"i know, i know sweetie but we have to stay here until its safe." you gave her a hug, as you leaned up against the back of the port-a-potty. you were terrified and just wanted to find peter. you opened your eyes and noticed a pile of clothes a few feet away.

you crawled over and looked at them.

"what..?" you held the clothes in your hand.

"whats wrong, y/n?" the girl said quietly next to you.

you could still here the guy and spider-man fighting in the background and it honestly sounded like they were getting closer.

"they're peters.." you said quietly.

before the little girl could question who peter was, the port-a-potty's were struck by lightning and you grabbed the girl and peters clothes and ducked.

"stop!" you heard someone shout loudly. there was something oddly familiar about the voice. the girl started crying again and you picked her up and sprinted alongside the fence. you could see spider-man swinging from ride to ride, he swings down and lifts you and the girl up.

you were only in his arm for about 20 seconds but you could've sworn it was a lifetime. when he set you down you were outside of the parking lot, about a half a block over.

"are you alright?" he said in a deep voice.

"uh, yeah. thank you," you said, suspiciously.

he nodded and swung away back to the parking lot. you shook it off and went to go call peter.

when you reached for your phone it wasn't there. "oh, crap," you say to yourself realizing you lost your phone.

you sigh and pick up the small girl and start walking towards the police station.

later that night, you had returned from the police station. you waited until they found the girls mom and they wanted to ask you a few questions too.

as soon as they dropped you off at your apartment building, you didn't bother going to your apartment first, you went straight to peters.

you knocked on his door hard and may answered all flustered.

"is peter home?" you asked nervously, you were hoping he was perfectly fine laying in bed.

"he texted me he was on his way about 5 minutes ago, come on in sweetie. are you okay? i saw the news!"

"yeah i'm fine but i'm worried about peter he just told me to find safety and that he wanted to help some people, i didn't see him after that." you explained to her.

"i'm sure he's just fine, you can wait in his room if you want." she said sweetly to you, you thanked her and walked to peters room.

you had his clothes in your hand still, you had a suspicion that seemed too ridiculous to be true.

not too long later, you heard the front door open and heard may say you were here waiting for him.

you could hear his footsteps grow louder and quicker to his door, once he opened it he looked disheveled. he was wearing an oversized tee shirt from a tourist store and basketball shorts.

"i'm so glad you're okay!" he said, pulling you in into a hug.

"me too, i was so worried." you said back, pulling away from the hug. you started to hit him with his own clothes. "how could you run off like that! i thought you died!"

peter laughed slightly and stopped your arms from hitting him, he was about to say something when he noticed his clothes in your hands.

"hey, where'd you find these?" he asked.

"they were behind the bathrooms, nearly 500 feet from the fun house."

he staggered a little bit, but didn't find anything to say. "peter i want to ask you something, i feel stupid for even asking but i have to." he looked down.

"are you spider-man?"

he looked up at you, like you were crazy. "what?"

"i know it sounds crazy but it would explain a lot of things," you began to go off on a tangent. "you're always late to things when there's a mysterious attack in the city, you're weird strength today, the fact that you 'lost your clothes'. it would also make sense because if it is you you looked at me dead on tonight and wouldn't look away." you finally finished.

he just looked at you for a few seconds before slowly turning around and closing his door.

"i was planning on telling you-"

"wait, you're telling me i'm RIGHT?" you said, throwing his clothes down on his bed. you crossed your arms and raised your right arm, chewing on your nails.

"it's- it's kind of a secret, only a couple people know. i swear i was going to tell you." he pulled out what upon first glance looked like a red onesie but actually was his spider-man suit from behind his back tucked in his pants.

you grabbed his forearms and pulled him close to you. "peter, i'm not mad," you embraced him in a hug.

he held you tightly for a minute or two. you flinched when he rubbed your lower back and he pulled away instantly.

"he got you?" he said so sweetly to you, turning you around and raising your shirt slightly.

"it doesn't hurt, he barley nicked me!" you said, swinging back around to look at him.

"i'm sorry y/n," he looked down at your hands in his.

"hey," you took your finger and lifted his chin. "i'm okay, this wasn't your fault."

he smiled at you lovingly and kissed you softly. "i love you," you both said quietly at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 747 19
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...
27K 316 31
A little book full of Tom Holland and Spiderman imagines. Also some broadway references because broadway is the best! Leave requests in the comments...
75.4K 1K 22
#2 - tomhollandimagines 03/11/2020 Completed Story Tom Holland is a mobster leader, a ruthless cold blooded killer. He goes to form an allianc...
288K 3.4K 29
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...