Solby // Oneshots

By skadooshnoodle

Requests are open ;)) Includes: - smut - cross dressing - mentions of self harm - fluff ((There are mostly hi... More

🤪🤪
°Thunderstorm°
°Dream°
°The Text°
Read this pls
°Trap House Group Chat°
°We All Have Secerts°
°The Night That Changed Everything°
°I Thought You Loved Me?°
°Best Friends or Lovers?°
°The Truth°
I. NEED. HELP.
°Truth or Dare°
°Hold Me°
°Thanks to A Fan°
°Solby Smut°
°Nighttime Cuddles°
°Valentine's Day°
°Blind Date°
°The Promise°
°The Hot Tub°

°The Phone Call°

3.9K 39 1.3K
By skadooshnoodle

((Colby's P.O.V))

I was currently out with my boyfriend, Brennen. We were at Tender Greens. It was our favourite place to eat. We were just in the middle of eating, but then I got a call from Katrina; Sam's girlfriend. I thought nothing of it at first, so I just ignored it. Then she called again, I ignored it once more, but this time I felt a bit nervous. Nothing happened for another couple of minutes, but then, she called me for a third time. I was scared at this point.  'Why does she keep calling me? Is something wrong?'  I thought.

"Hello?" I said once I answerd. "Oh my God, why didn't you answer the first two f*cking times? Ugh! Doesn't matter! Just get your a*s to the f*cking hospital right the f*ck now!" Katrina yelled at me.

I think Brennen could hear cause he was looking at me with a confused look. "Wait, why? What happened?" I asked.  "I found Sam laying on the ground in the bathroom covered with blood and holding a f*cking razor!" 

Once she said that, I jumped up from the table, and was about to leave when Brennen said, "Where are you going? We haven't finished eating!"  "I don't give two sh*ts right now Brennen, my best friend is in the f*cking hospital!" And with that, I took off.

Katrina told me what hospital they were at. It was a 25 minute drive, but it took me 15 cause I was speeding.

Once I arrived, I quickly went to reception and said,  "I'm here to see Samuel Golbach."  The receptionist told me what room he was in. I speed walked to room 214, and knocked in the door.  "Come in." I heard the voice of Katrina come from the inside.

"Oh thank God you made it!" She said. "Why wouldn't I come? He's my best friend!"  "I don't know! Maybe you were on a date with Brennen or something!"  "I WAS!" I said angrily.

"C-Colby?" I heard the voice of my best friend. I looked over to see Sam, eyes half opened, and sitting up. "Sam! You're awake!" I ran over to him, and hugged him.

"Ar-aren't y-you ma-mad at me?" He asked. "For what? Cutting yourself?" Sam nodded. "Of course not! I'm a bit disappointed, but not mad. I'm just overall happy that your alive!" I hugged him again. I then heard the door open, and close. I turn around to see no Katrina.

"Sam? I have a question." He looked at me. "Why? Why did you cut yourself?" I asked. "I-if I te-tell you, y-you mig-might no-not li-like me any-anymore." Sam said sadly. "I will never stop liking you, Sam. You are my best friend, my everything." I said to him.

"I c-cut myself, bec-cause I was j-jealous. I was jealous cau-cause you choose Bre-Brennen ov-over me. I lo-love you Colby. I-I love you mo-more than I love Kat. Bu-but y-you don't love me b-back." Sam confessed. 

"Oh, Sammy. Of course I love you. I only started dating Brennen because I was trying to make you, jealous. I love you way more than I love Brennen. He is just a piece of sh*t compared to you." I told him. "D-do y-you m-mean it?" I gave Sam a smirk, then leaned in slowly, and pressed my lips onto his.

I heard the door open, and I'm guessing Sam also did. But did we stop kissing? No. Did we care if it was Katrina? No. Did we care if it was a nurse? No. All we cared about was each other, and each other only.

((This was ew.))

640 words

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 1.9K 73
no smut only fluff!!
214K 5.6K 33
Sam and Colby are youtubers. In pursuing this line of work, who knows how the line between reality and fiction will be blurred? COMPLETED! keeping it...
103K 1.7K 57
Just because I feel like we need more Solby in Wattpad. Consists; Fluff (a lot), occasional angst, and sometimes smut, there will be warnings if nee...
493 10 1
It was Katrina's idea. "Why haven't you guys ever slept together?" A first time Solby Fic 9000 words of smut First Book in the Experimental Solby Ser...