Eyebee ( 50's AU Yandere 2p!H...

By WikedWitchOfTheWeebs

(Y/N) was born and raised in a foster home by a wonderful caring man named Mr. Kirkland. Eventually (Y/N) is... More

In the mirror, Prologue
Fairies and Fireflies
The Fairytale of the Mirror
A Toast To The Middle School Orphans
The Heated Brawl
Quick confusion/Quick Victory
Everything that happend before Recess
To Summon A 2p
April trees
"Only to get stabbed by a knife"
Hellsent
A Waltz For A Certain Secret Breaker
The Other Side Of The Mirror
Little Red Dots
Non-Family Dinner
Back the way I came
Thrill Of The Kill
Back To My Roots
Pond Frozen Over
Taking back The Good Life
Eyebee Act II now now

A Letter In A Can Of Root Beer

74 4 1
By WikedWitchOfTheWeebs

TW: VIOLENCE AND DEATH 

(Y/n) sat in silence, staring at the floor, eyes wide open, heart speeding then slowing down, face pale, a teardrop leaked from her eye, Oliver was saying something to her but (Y/n) couldn't hear anything. Nothing mattered anymore, they were all gone, he was gone. Her heart went through the floor, nothing made sense, It was over and (Y/n) lost.

"Lovino, Pearl, Mathew, Alfred, don't go please-"

"It's a little too late for that now Poppet." His voice was devoid of sympathy

A thousand visions passed through her mind, The playground where they first met, Lovino giving her root beer by the rusty slide as he talked about what it's like to be an orphan, taking a shot, all their fights and battles, the day their lives changed, every hour she spent thinking about him. The last words she ever heard him say.

"I'm so sorry for letting you get  a hold of the lyrics, I wish we all just failed the summoning and we could all just be home right now, I wish I didn't get you in this at all."

(Y/n) was deep in thought. 'It's all my fault, they would all be alive if, if i didn't communicate with the 2ps, I'm the only monster here.'

"Okay Poppet." Oliver pulled out a knife dipped in blue and pink frosting. "I guess It's time for you to atone your sins." Oliver flipped the knife up and down whistling exiting the room to get baking supplies, lord knows what he was gonna use those for.

All of a sudden, (Y/n) felt a shadow behind her, something creeping up from behind, There was a rip in the ropes holding her arms. (Y/n) turned around to see the person she wanted to see most helping her out of the ropes.

Lovino.

He whispered to (Y/n). "You need to get out of here, don't worry about me, just find the nearest mirror and jump in, there aren't any doors here, I found that out a while ago. Makes sense right, now run."

"Lovino You're alive-"

"I don't have time to explain but (Y/n), I'm making this choice for you, This is mine and mine completely so don't blame me on this. The truth is it's either one or none of us getting out alive, I can't bear to live in this stupid world without you, you are my only true friend. I wish that things were different now buut just remember I will always be listening to you, whenever you are drawing or preying or making up weird stories I will always be there for you.

You may not see it now but you really built me, you brought love and light into my soul, you were the reason i kept going with this. Nobody had ever done that for me before, I still don't know how you do it but I don't even need an explanation anymore, all I know is that is just who you are and there is no way around that.

Before I go take this." Lovino handed her an Empty root bear can with something heavy in it, on the outside it seemed to be painted.

"I wanted to give this to you for a long time but I never had the confidence, the thing is-"

"WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?!."

Oliver came right back into the room still giving The two orphans a cocky passive aggressive smile holding a knife along with a cart of baking supplies. Oliver pushed the cart aside with murder in his eyes ready to charge at Lovino.

Lovino was holding a pair of knives and threw it at the wall next to Oliver missing by a lot. Oliver charges at Lovino, easily overpowering him, toppling him to the ground, a knife dipped in poison in his hand. Lovino struggled fighting off Oliver and resisted the knife kicking Oliver in the gut making him scream. Oliver twisted back Lovino's arm fruitlessly struggling. Oliver dipped the knife into his rib cage making a loud sizzling loud. Lovino screamed Bloody murder.

Oliver twisted the knife deeper into the wound. Blood quite literally boiling, blue and pink frosting mixed into the wound. (Y/n) was going to vomit, unable to take her eyes off the scene. Oliver drew the knife out of Lovinos chest. He was still alive somehow, His eyes held unfathomable pain but still sympathy, staring right at (Y/n),

Eyes telling her to not cry over him.

"Get out (Y/n)" Lovino whispered to her as tears filled his eyes as he closed them finally. (Y/n) raced out of the Bakery basement not looking behind him not hearing any screams in her last moments of hope, legs so tired and bruised but refusing to give up hope, her last chance to finally live. She didn't care about anything else right now, they were all gone anyway but she wasn't, she ran not for herself but to fulfill Lovinos last wish and she ran through halls searching for anything that could be a mirror, she didn't look behind her or at anyone or anything.

Finally at the end of one hall she found a mirror, a mirror encased with gold not even sure if she would make it through the mirror but willing to take the chance, She closed her eyes and bolted straight into the mirror, As she entered the mirror shattered as (Y/n) entered the mirror....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The world around her was a mystic universe sky, like she was swimming in water full of metallic glitter but she could open her eyes yet barely breathe, she could see stars and universes for miles and miles away, every memory and every number. The sun, the galaxy, the planets, (Y/n) could see every fairy tale the world was both silent and full of music and color. Like she was on a waterside falling through the stars.

(Y/n) saw earth from the corner of her eye and turned to face it coming towards earth, north america, the US Vermont, Rosemary, The Edelstein house. And she crashed right by the April Tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of a sudden (Y/n) fluttered her eyes open to brace....A sunrise? (Y/n) was sitting by the April tree when the warm heat of the sun hit her skin, she was surrounded by all her books of fairy tales and letters to Mr. Kirkland, she was in her pajamas as petals fell from the large tree, one got in her eye and (Y/n) blew the petal away as it flew past her in a breeze falling right onto the soft flower filled grass.

The sun was beginning to rise all (Y/n) could do was stare, she couldn't relax yet alone sit back, as the sun came out of the sea she couldn't even notice it. The memories were all flooding her mind- scratch that, all fresh in her brain, Even though any bruises were not visible on her skin anymore they were scarred in her mind, the image of the 2ps, Running for hours in hell, being hunted down like prey. (Y/n) had to hurt and attack as the entire world was turning against her.

The fear, abuse and agony clawing at her skin trying not to die and making all these decisions that didn't make any sense.

She just lost her friends, she just lost Lovino, nothing was going to change that.

She just witnessed a horrifying death

Nothing would change that, no amount of revenge would bring him back, nothing will ever change what she witnessed, she lead all her friends to their death because of her foolish curiosity, That message and memory tattooed in her soul, the making of her being, what could possibly undo that,

(Y/n) was 11, She was supposed to care about homework or asking out her crush.

Not this, not this at all.

(Y/n) Couldn't even cry anymore, what would that do? What justice would that serve to anyone. For now (Y/n) has a permanent pain in her body that somehow she is going to live with that no amount of Advil can fix.

Nobody can fix death.

(Y/n) noticed the Root Beer can right next to her, the same Root Beer can Lovino gave her before he...

She opened it and there was a note.

Dear (Y/n),

Hey, It's Lovino here, that stupid bastard Alfred has been on my back again poking fun at me daily now, god I wanna punch him in his stupid faux hero face but I guess I can't. Okay i'm going off rails here.

Point Is you are really nice, you are kinda weird, creative, Intuitive, smart, head is a little bit in the clouds, you see things nobody else sees them as which is really cool. I am still baffled you didn't run away and actually wanted to talk to me or get to know me in the first place, I know we aren't very close or anything but...

You really lift my spirits or whatever that means, you are a great problem solver and pretty smart, I kinda have a hard time talking to girls because uhhhhh well you know but point is...

Okay just go out with me dammit, or something, you are really amazing and cute and you make me smile every day. If you don't want to date that's fine but can you go to the middle school prom with me instead so Alfred doesn't make fun of me again?

YES [______]

NO [______]

From, Lovino

P.S, sorry if this was awkward or sappy I have a hard time talking about gushy stuff like this

In the tiny box at the bottom (Y/n) took out a pencil and checked off the "Yes" box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY SHIT! Well this happend, oh my god this chapter was a lot. I decided to add TWs because they are very important even though they are "problematic".  Thank you to Lenni for helping me edit this because god this was  a lot to swallow. What do you think will happen next? comment below because I am always open to constructive criticism. hat is really all i have to say, btw I will hopefully add another chapter today! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.4K 22
(Y/N) noticed a the new transfer student. Something weird about him especially his face. Nobody else in her class noticed it but she does.....later o...
148K 2.4K 30
(Y/N) just move to their new house.After her mother enrolled her from her new school she thought that she can make alot of new friends until she meet...
621K 41.4K 86
This is the second book in "The Infectious Series." Please read my book "Infectious Intent" first before reading this one. Link: https://www.wattpad...
18.6K 1K 19
"You are my treasure, my reason for living, and more important than my left kidney." . . . [Classic Yandere Boy x Female Reader] Y/N is a normal hi...