Yugito Nii: The Chosen One

By kagamiuchiha25

Yugito Nii is a jinchuuriki of the Hidden Cloud Village who thought died of the tailed beast extraction. Hag... More

((( Chapter II )))

((( Chapter I )))

252 8 1
By kagamiuchiha25

"I was once died..." Yugito Nii said to herself as she stood up in the jungles and looked around the surrounding area. "Now I've been revived by the Sage of the Sixth Paths and gave me the powers of both sharingan and rinnegan which made me unstoppable."

Then, Yugito rushed off in the middle of the forest. Although her two-tails are still inside of her. She thanked the Sage of the Sixth Paths for bringing her two-tails back.

Until she stopped and felt the presence of another person with the familiar chakra.

"This chakra that I'm sensing." Yugito Nii said. "It belongs to nine-tails."

As Yugito made it out of the forested area, she noticed Karui punching Naruto in the cheek.

"What the...?!" Yugito Nii said.

Later, she interrupted the scene between Naruto and Karui.

"KARUI!!! Stop punching him you idiot!" Yugito Nii said.

Omoi is shocked.

"YUGITO?!" Omoi said.

Karui shocked.

"Yu...Yu...Yugito?!" Karui said.

"Let him go you dumbass." Yugito Nii said. "It's not necessary to tortured this stupid fox here. It's a plain crude."

Karui and Omoi were deadpanned.

"Oh." Karui said as she let Naruto go.

"Ouch. That hurts." Naruto Namikaze said.

"Someone save your butt dumbass." Sai said.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING ME A DUMBASS?!!!" Naruto Namikaze yelled at Sai.

"Excuse me." Yugito Nii said.

Naruto turned around and see Yugito.

"Who the hell are you?" Naruto Namikaze said.

"I'm Yugito Nii." Yugito Nii said. "I'm the feared two-tailed jinchuuriki of the Hidden Cloud Village. I can tell, you had nine-tails within you."

Naruto deadpanned.

"How did you know?" Naruto Namikaze asked.

"I detected your chakra while I was in the forested area." Yugito Nii said

Karui and Omoi looked confused.

"That's weird." Karui said. "How the hell did Yugito is alive?"

"I thought the Akatsuki captured her and killing her by extracting her tailed beast." Omoi said.

Yugito looked at both Karui and Omoi and deadpanned.

"I was once died in the hands of the Akatsuki. But now I'm back with both sharingan and rinnegan which made me unstoppable." Yugito Nii said.

Naruto deadpanned.

"Since you died from the hands of the Akatsuki? How did you get revived?" Naruto Namikaze said. "Was it a reanimation jutsu?"

Yugito grew a tick mark.

"I'M NOT A REANIMATED ZOMBIE?!!!!" Yugito Nii shouted angrily at Naruto.

"YOU SHAMELESS BUFFALO!!! DON'T YOU DARE INSULTING YUGITO LIKE THAT!!!" Karui protested at Naruto.

Omoi and Sai were deadpanned.

"You know Sai. We're in the middle of the confusion here." Omoi said. "Back in the Hidden Cloud, everyone there is worrying about Bee, the eight-tailed jinchuuriki."

"What happened to him?" Sai asked.

"Some speculations that he was captured by the Akatsuki and it must be investigated immediately." Omoi said. "I can tell the Akatsuki is going after that Naruto guy because he had nine-tails within him."

Yugito looked at Omoi.

"What the hell happened to Killer Bee?" Yugito Nii asked.

"Obviously he's been missing in the Hidden Cloud for almost eight weeks now." Omoi said. "My speculations that the Akatsuki already captured him."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!" Yugito said loudly.

Then, Samui said.

"Alright. What the hell is going on here?" Samui said.

"We couldn't find Bee." Omoi said. "Not even the two Leaf ninjas didn't get any intel about Bee's disappearance."

"Wherever Bee is." Yugito Nii said. "He must have been taken."

Samui deadpanned.

"Is that really you Yugito?" Samui asked.

"I'm not reanimated Samui. I'm real person." Yugito Nii said. "I have no idea that how am I still alive."

Sai helped Naruto stood up.

"Let's head back to the Hidden Leaf Sai." Naruto Namikaze said.

Yugito jumped into Naruto and headlocked him.

"NOT SO FAST YOU IDIOT!!!" Yugito Nii said angrily. "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL WE COULD FIND AND RESCUE BEE!!!!"

"Yaaah...Let go of me kitty..." Naruto Namikaze said. "Ugh. This Yugito lady is looked even more worse than Sakura."

"HELL NO!!!" Yugito Nii said loudly.

Sai sweatdropped.

"Oh boy." Sai said. "I don't know what am I supposed to do with Naruto here."

"Let me go..." Naruto Namikaze said.

"HELL NO!!!" Yugito said again.

Samui, Omoi and Karui were deadpanned.

"Oh great." Omoi said. "The Pussy Cat and the Stupid Fox."

"What a perfect couple." Samui said.

"You know what? They can be a great couple." Karui said.

"Let me go you pussy..." Naruto Namikaze said.

"HELL NO!!! WE'RE GONNA FIND THE JINCHUURIKI OF THE EIGHT-TAILS WHETHER YOUR LIKE IT OR NOT!!!" Yugito Nii said loudly.

Later, Naruto didn't hesitated but to help Yugito. Sai sweatdropped.

"Are you sure about this Naruto?" Naruto Namikaze said. "Kakashi-sensei didn't have a choice but to help this Yugito lady here since she was a mysterious jonin from the Hidden Cloud. The only jinchuuriki that I've meet was Gaara, although no longer a jinchuuriki."

Yugito sweatdropped.

"Did you say something stupid fox?" Yugito Nii said.

"Nope." Naruto Namikaze said. "But the Akatsuki are still after me. So tomorrow I will moving to the inn in the Land of Iron."

Han is standing behind Naruto as the steam cloud smoked out as Naruto turned around and see Han.

"Huh?!" Naruto Namikaze said. " Who the hell are you punk?"

Yugito is shocked.

"IDIOT!!!" Yugito Nii said. "That'a the 5-tailed jinchuuriki from the Hidden Stone!!!"

Naruto deadpanned.

"Ugh." Naruto Namikaze said. "I'm tired of jinchuuriki reunion."

Yugito grew a tick mark.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!" Yugito Nii said as she headlocked Naruto again.

"HOW DARE YOU....?!!!!" Yugito said angrily.

Han sweatdropped.

"This blondie is an idiot." Han said.

The next morning, Naruto decided to travel alone in order to prevent the Akatsuki. Yugito smacked Naruto in the head.

"You don't need to travel all by yourself you idiot." Yugito Nii said.

Han sweatdropped.

"He's an idiot after all." Han said.

Kakashi Hatake and Yamato were sweatdropped.

"I can't believe we can travel with two jinchuuriki who were thought to have killed by the Akatsuki." Kakashi Hatake said.

"Relax Mr. Hatake." Yugito Nii said. "Naruto needs some discipline. I still quite not impressed that Naruto stucked as a Genin."

Naruto deadpanned.

"How did you know?" Naruto Namikaze said.

"Two-tails have told me." Yugito Nii said.

Naruto walked in the middle of the pathways.

"What the hell is doing there?" Omoi said.

'Sexy jutsu.' Naruto Namikaze said as he transformed into the woman.

"ALOHA!!!" Omoi screamed and nosebleed.

Yugito, Karui and Samui were deadpanned.

"Oh...my...gosh..." Yugito Nii, Karui and Samui were said.

Then, Fu showed up and ran towards Naruto.

"YOU SON OF THE CUR!!!!" Fu shouted angrily and throws one deadly punch at Naruto.

"That hurt." Han said.

"That Naruto is a mindless idiot." Yamato (Tenzo Iburi) said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.8K 87
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...
145K 10.6K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
282K 13.5K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
203K 3.4K 171
@brandolover21 on tiktok not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes <3