Cat Valentine -The Truth

By amelia_marie88

Cat Valentine is the perky redheaded girl, who everyone loves and knows that is always happy, but is that rea... More

My brother has a restraining order now...
When Nora Knows too Much Part I
Nora knows too much Part II
Why Cat ran out of her math class crying
What Cat did after she ran out of her math class crying
who was in the bathroom with cat
"dont test me"
sneaking out
sorry and thank you :)
the latte
the house
the notebook
the shower
car rides
relapse
running away
again.

What happened when my brother didnt text back

1.6K 32 2
By amelia_marie88

Sikowitz kept eating the frozen peas as he taught today's lesson.
"So, today," he stopped to swallow the chunk of frozen peas that he had shoved into his mouth. They spilled out and landed all over the floor and off the stage, into the rest of the classroom.
" ewww! Sikowitz! Your spilling your peas everywhere and there touching my feet! " jade yelled. she shook out her shoe and little green balls spilled everywhere. She gathered them up into her hand, say back into her seat, and started plopping them into her mouth.
"O! Jades eating Sikowitz's floor peas!" Rex shouted out. Jade turned over to him, biting the air in front of him. Rex backed up into Robbie, and Robbie stroked the puppets curly hair.
As much as Cat tried to concentrate on Sikowitz's floor peas, she couldn't stop wanting to get out of there. C'mon jacob! Text back!!! She got so angry sometimes. Dammit! She thought, I forgot to take my bipolar meds this morning! With all the rush of her going to school for the first time in a few days, she hadn't even thought of taking them. Her mom usually reminded her, but this morning she was telling her that everything would be fine and she would feel much better after seeing her friends. (which to her was far from the truth.) She couldn't even think about the rest of the day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
286K 11.6K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
952K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...