Le DekuVerse

By CookieDoughat2am

-Warning- -Much angst( Trans/Suicidal/Insomniac/Abused deku) - Dabi is Touya theory -Much Ships!!! More

~.(*^*).~Introducing the Multiverse~.(*^*).~
Deku Orgin: Boy in the Bubble
Denki's Angsty backstory( Because you guys live for angst and so do I)
BNHA MEMES(edited)
Vines Bitch
New People!!
Bye Bye Bitch
Memes Part 2
OH NO ITS A V-
Wait wha-
Deku Sides
Explaining the future kids! (1/7?)
Wholesome Pictures
My R
Dabi wtf
My First Tag Ever!!!
Listen Up!
I got tagged again -
Omoni had a what!?
Deku Snaps
Discord whatever did we do?
Youll see
Do I have Your Attention?
Continue?

Learn about Deku

9.4K 88 6
By CookieDoughat2am

So I'm just going to explain what is going on with deku and in the next chapter we'll just pretend everybody knows.

Mido realized he was trans when he was ten. He came out to his abusive father and Hard working mother. His mother wanted to go out and by him a binder and new clothes right away. His father was pissed and didn't feed him for a week. When he got all his new stuff his father said he could keep it but he had to pay his dad with his body to keep everything.

He started feeling suicidal at 13 and had attempted it 16 times. All of which failed but they didn't put him on suicide watch because he was quirkless. Bakugo helped him and stopped bullying him and apologized after Deku met All Might and now they're good friends/brothers again.

Deku has PTSD and Insomnia but hides his eye bags with make up.

That's about it if you have any questions ask.
Should this be it for deku orgin or should I add 1-2 more parts?

Also do you want a chapter for an explanation on the future kids?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
74.6K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
74.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...