It's not that simple

By JemiaYoung

I'm not good with descriptions,but just know that this book is good and your going to like it!!! More

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
This not a update
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29
Chp.30
Chp.31
Chp.32
Wtf is going on !!!
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35
Chp.36
Chp.37
Chp.38
Chp.39
Chp.41
Chp.42
Chp.43
Chp.44
Chp.45
Chp.46
Chp.47
Chp.48
Chp.49
Chp.50
Chp.51
Chp.52
Chp.53
Chp.54
Chp.55
New book!!!
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59
Chp.60

Chp.40

8.9K 412 113
By JemiaYoung

Liyha

I didn't proofread so...yea

I woke up to everybody sitting around my room looking at me with caution "what is von okay"I asked them and they sighed.

I started having negative thoughts come to my mind "is he okay"I asked them again while my eyes start to water.

"He's fine Liyah he's just in a coma"maj said walking up to my bed "and the doctor said that he should wake up anytime this week"my mama said and I wiped my face off and nodded my head.

"Can I see him"I asked them and they nodded their head "the nurse bout to get your release forms for you" I smiled sitting up rubbing my belly.

"Did the baby heart beat go down"I asked them and they nodded their head "Yes we just need you to stay calm"Xander said and I nodded my head listen to them.

Von

"Awww my baby"I head my mam voice, it sounded like she been crying "I know aunty who would do this to him"mila said and I wanted to laugh cause they just don't know all them mother fuckers bout to be dead when I wake up.

I been tryna wake up all day and my body just won't, my bitch ass I knew I should've stop taking them percs.

"I bet you it was that bitch mya"I heard one of my aunts "did y'all hear what happened to Liyah" mia said making me giving her my full attention "what happened to my daughter"my mama said with a sad voice.

"That bitch and her friends jumped her while she was out shopping"I started to fight even harder to try to wake up.

I'm bout to make this bitch suffer.

"Oh no is the baby okay" "yes trez told me that the baby was fine he just had a low heart beat" I felt my hand move but I guess they didn't see me.

I tried again but it just would t move "I'm going to go check on her"I heard my mama say and I felt a little relieve "it's okay von just wake up we miss you...she misses you"mia said to me while holding my hand.

I prayed to god to wake me up and let me get a second chance with my girl and son "I'm going to go check on Liyah and the baby"mila said letting go of my hand and the I heard the room door close.

2 hours later.

"Y'all I can walk on my own"I heard Liyah voice and the I heard others telling her to shut up "can I get some time to myself"she asked them and I heard the room door open and close.

I felt the bed dip and felt her laying next to me "aww you didn't deserve this"she rubbed my cheek "I really need you to wake up von"she started crying and I struggled to wake up.

It was like something was holding me back and I just don't know what it was "I know that bitch has something to do with this so I promise you that bitch want live to see another week of her life"I git turned on hearing Liyah talk like that.

"Can you please wake up"she started crying again and that all I needed for me to be able to move my arm "von!!!"she yelled my name and grabbed my hand I squeezed it "can you wake up"she placed my hand on her belly.

I slowly lifted my eyes seeing liyha giving me a worried look "von"she grabbed my face and I smiled "I looked over at the water and she hurried and grabbed it for me bringing it to my mouth.

"Oh my god I thought we lost you"she gave me a hung when I put the cup down "I couldn't leave y'all like that"I said with my horse voice " I watched a single tear fall from her eye "look liyha I'm fine pooh I'm here"I said and she nodded her head breaking down.

I lifted my arms t  ok give her a hug but groaned in pain "what what happened"she said looking at my body "my side hurt"I said looking over seeing the bandage on my side "you got shot dumbass what you expect"she said and I rolled my eyes.

"I forgot"I chuckled and she shook her head "you got to be more careful baby"she laid her head on my chest "baby"I looked down at her and she looked back up at me.

"I love you devontae"she said giving me a kiss and I smiled "I love you too Aaliyah"I pecked her lips a few more times "awwwww"We heard somebody and we both looked towards the door finding everybody there.

"Yo ass finally woke up"maj said walking up to us on the bed, I laughed at him remember all that damn screaming he was doing the day I got shot "yea I couldn't leave y'all hanging like that"I said and my mama came up to me and gave me a hug then slapped my neck.

"Don't scare me and my daughter like that ever again"she said making Liyah chuckle "he's okay I'm just glad that he's okay"Liyah said hugging me but making sure not to put pressure on my side.

"Now we got to make sure you stay calm"treasure said and I looked down at Liyah "I heard what happened just know you ain't got to worry about that I got that all under control" i
Whispered in her ear, she looked up at me and I nodded my head and she nodded her head.

"I can't wait till they get married" I heard Liyah mama thoughts and I looked over at her and then liyha.

Shid I can't wait either.

"When do you get to leave"Liyah asked me and I shrugged my shoulders looking at my mama "the doctor hasn't even came in here today".

Just when she said that the doctor came in with a goofy smile on his face "why this nigga so happy"Liyah whispered to me and I chuckled.

"Well I see your up"he said and I nodded my head "Yea" he walked to my side of the bed "let's check you out"he flashed a light in my eyes and I just looked straight ahead.

"Can you feel your legs"he asked me and I twinkled my toes and moved my legs a little "my body is sore but I can feel everything"I said and he smiled and nodded his head.

I was just ready to go home hospital gives me anxiety and I know Liyah hates them with a passion "so doc when can I go home"I looked over at Liyah giving her a small smile when I saw her looking worried.

"Well I wang to keep you for a week just to make sure that everything is fine if that's okay with you"he looked over at Liyah then me "well doc if you want me to be real with you I rather go home with my family".

"Von"I heard liyha voice but I ignored her cause I know what she was about to say "well if you want to go home I can make that happen we just need somebody to make sure that your bandages get changed at the right time and you take your medication on time"i smiled and nodded my head.

"Okay and who is that going to be"mia said and I mugged her "I can do it"liyah said and everybody shook their heads "no you are on bed rest yourself" Xander said and she huffed crossing her arms looking like a little kid.

"It's just giving him medicine and changing his bandage I can do that all in the bed"she said and I looked over at her and she still had a mug in her face.

"Well I'm going to go get your release forms ready for you while y'all figure everything out"the doctor said with a nod walking out the room.

"His ass ain't even tryna keep yo ass"my mama said with a mug on her face "cause I don't have to be here y'all know I don't like hospitals me nor Liyah"I looked over at her who was still pouting.

"You need to fix yo face"I said and she flipped me off "fuck off von"I made a shock face and she waved me off.

Somebody's pissed off.

"Okay how about mama come and stay with me for the week"I said and she Ignored me looking down at my phone "ma" "mhh"she looked up like she was clueless.

"You know you heard that boy"mia said and everybody busted out laughing "I took care of yo ass for eighteen years"she huffed and I looked at her with disbelief.

"Man that's how you feel"I asked her and she smiled "ugh I guess I will take care of yo ass but only for a week" "you better get yo cripple ass up to shower cause I'm not helping you with that Liyah can"she mumbled but I heard her.

"Why I got to"liyha said and we all looked at her "oh yea"she said looking around avoiding eye contact with everybody "I need a blunt I'm stressed".

"I gotchu"maj pulled out a blunt and we all looked at him like he is crazy "we can't smoke that in here"Caleb slapped the back of his head "Troy know he did some with all of y'all"Liyah mama said and I chuckled.

"Hehehe I hope it's funny"liyha said mugging me and I continued to laugh "well we bout to go let us know when you at home"the boys got up and dabbed me you before leaving out the room.

"Okay we bout to leave to"trez,Mia,and mama v stood up giving me and Liyah a hug before walking out "now I'm stuck babysitting y'all two"mama said and Liyah cheesed giving me a hug looking at her.

"Don't look at me like that" "you amaze me"me and liayh said at the same time cracking up "y'all are meant for each other... for real".

Y'all I honestly thought I posted this chapter two days ago I was wondering why y'all wasn't voting on it 🤭...

But how did y'all like this chapter?

Von pulled threw and I think everybody know what's about to happen to mya.

But one more thing has anyone seen jayla 😗...

_____________________________________

This the one 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 595 17
Let's see how this book goes. Hope you like it! ---
381K 11.4K 65
Just Read. If you pussy don't read it. 🙂👍🏾
1.4K 45 15
just read im not good with descriptions. ill try and come back and give you something.
18.5K 456 26
I'm bad with descriptions so read to find out ;) lol.