Trouble

By T-Romeo90

What happens when you meet someone that your perfect with but there's just one problem? Shanna "Trouble" Jack... More

Chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12

Chapter 2

44 2 1
By T-Romeo90

We all went into the living room. Ashlee went to get some drinks from the kitchen for us. Lisa sat down on the couch and I stood by the bookcase watching the women as they talked.

"You know you can come sit down next to me." Lisa said pulling me back in from reality.

I looked her way and smiled. "How do I know you don't bite?" I asked.

"It's a chance your going to have to take." Lisa chuckled.

I walked over and took a seat next to her. "If you bite, I mean I might like it " I winked at her.

I watched as she turned away and a small patch of crimson flushed her cheeks.

Ashlee came back out carrying the tray that had the drinks on it. Each glass was in a shape of a penis. I cringed as she handed one to each of us.

"You look like your terrified of it." Ashlee laughed.

"You know I don't like penis." I laughed.

"It's not like it's the real thing. I guess you playing pin the penis on the hot guy is out of the question." Lisa smirked.

"Oh is my torture pleasure to you?" I looked at her.

"Maybe I like watching you squirm." Lisa smiled.

"I could make you squirm." I said back to her.

She took a sip of her drink as she watched me intently. I managed to break eye contact with her. I took a sip of my drink and that's when I heard the banging on the door.

Ashlee went to go answer it.

"No...I" We heard Ashlee say. Then the music started thumping.

"Oh fuck no." I mumbled when a half naked man came gyrating into the living room. I covered my face quickly. "What the fuck did I get myself into to?" I mumbled again.

The other women hooted and hollered. I try to keep from puking as he took off his pants. A banana hammock was revealed and I leaned over to Lisa to shield my eyes behind her. "Gross don't let that thing near me." I cringed.

Lisa chuckled.

"Oh now you find my torture amusing?" I asked as I got close to her face.

"She don't like men!" Ashley shouted.

Soon enough I had him gyrating on me. My face had to have been priceless. I buried my face into Lisa.

Lisa nudged him off of me as he went on to Bethany.

"Thank you for saving me." I whispered into Lisa's ear.

"You're welcome." Lisa said.

I scooted away from her. A part of me wanted to get close to her  again.

"If I would've known I wouldn't have hired him." Lisa said.

"It's okay. You ladies need to have fun too." I tried to laugh it off like it wasn't a big deal.

Lisa looked at me. I couldn't read what she was thinking.

"Do I got something on my face?" I asked.

"No." Lisa said as she stood up. " I need more to drink."

I watched as she went out into the kitchen. I sighed and went after her. I didn't want to be alone in case he tried to gyrate on me again and Lisa wasn't there to protect me.

"So you were going to leave me alone with them?" I asked as I leaned against the door frame.

"I'm sorry. Can I get you a drink?" Lisa asked.

"Sure that would be nice." I said.

She poured me a glass and handed it to me. "Thank you." I said with a smile and took a sip.

"Your Dean's best man right?" Lisa asked.

"Yes." I chuckled.

"That's good I'm not stuck with one of his ugly guy friends." Lisa said.

"Are you saying I'm not ugly?" I asked with a sly smile.

"Yes." Lisa said without hesitation. She finished her glass and turned around to pour another one. "That was not how it was suppose to come out. I mean I don't think your ugly but I'm not into woman." She tried to cover up her tracks.

"I didn't ask if you were." I smiled and came up along side of her. "Can I get another glass?" I placed my cup down on the counter.

"Sure." She said and poured it for me.

"So how do you and Ashlee know each other?" I asked as I took a sip.

"We use to work together. So do you have someone your bringing to the wedding?" Lisa questioned with curiosity.

"Andrea is coming with me." I said.

"Girlfriend?" Lisa raised her eyebrows at me. "Ugh it's none of my business. I'm sorry."

I laughed. "No Andrea is my best friend. She's like a sister to me. Nothing to be sorry for."

"Oh so your not dating anyone?" She questioned with curiousity.

"Are you?" I fired back.

She swallowed. "Sorry I am being too personal just trying to get to know you more. " Lisa smiled.

"It's no big deal. I'm getting out of a bad break up. I went to Bora Bora for a while to get away then here I am." I smiled.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I am not dating anyone right now." Lisa smiled.

"That's good to know." I winked at Lisa.

I watched as she blushed again. She closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes." Lisa said with a half  smile.

Ashlee came into the kitchen. "Lisa I can't believe you did that for me."

Lisa laughed. "It's your last few days of freedom. I figured why not? I feel bad that Shanna didn't get any enjoyment out of it."

"I bet she would like a dance from you." Ashlee smirked.

This time I tried to hide the fact I was turning red. "You are a real asshole!" I said and left the room.

"What did I do?" Ashlee asked bewildered by the sudden outburst. "I didn't mean to." Ashlee said.

"I will go talk to her." I heard Lisa say. "Why don't you just have another drink with the girls and we can play a game or something."

"Okay. Tell her I'm sorry." Ashlee said.

I heard Lisa coming towards the door so I went the rest if the way down the steps to the basement. I leaned over and turned on the radio as I sat down on the bed trying to forget.

"Hey." Lisa said softly as she walked over to me. "Mind if I join you?"

I scooted over and allowed her to sit next to me.

"Ashlee wanted me to apologize for what she said." Lisa said.

"Okay." I said as she looked at me.

My heart skipped a beat. It was like as if she was looking through me instead of at me. I didn't know what else to say to her.

"If you want a dance I can give you one?" Lisa suggested.

My face turned red as I laughed.

"I would enjoy that too much. I couldn't ask you to do that." I said as I  touched her hand.

I watched as Lisa shivered. She scooted closer to me. Our eyes locked and her mouth parted slightly and she inched closer. I thought for sure she was going to kiss me but she jumped up. She mumbled something and took off up the stairs.

"Lisa?" I called for her to try to get her to come back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 70 16
When Blaze, a headstrong girl, meets Elliot, a stubborn Alpha, Will they mix or will it be a mating gone wrong? Follow Blaze in her grand adventure t...
18.7K 1.3K 53
Those almost relationships- the ones that you delve your soul into and feel like true relationships- but never culminate into an actual one- those ca...
262K 7.8K 23
Will Lisa find herself in an unexpected situation of falling in love with the person she thought she was supposed to loathe? ** This is actually my f...
35K 2.5K 37
Nothing is normal. Everything and everyone has secrets hidden within them for good or evil. Kaden has yet to unfold the deep, dark secrets of her lif...