πŸ˜‡ Angel and Devil 😈(Complet...

By Thirsty_stories

Beam lost his job, home and people he trusted in one night. He thought nothing could be worse than that, but... More

(A/N And Introduction's)
"End and Beginning of Everything"
"Angle,The Savior"
Feeling
I'm (not) in love with you
"Goodbye"
I Can't Live Without You
"Return"
Sleep with the devil
The Real Devil
"No One Knows"
Family
"Doubts"
Giving My Soul To Devil
Walk to The Hell With You
(A/N)
another A/N

End of Trip

7.8K 341 38
By Thirsty_stories

Beam had nothing when he decided to leave his parents since he was hired.  He only has a suitcase and an empty house. Empty heart. Silence became a part of his life.  Then men come and go. He realized that love was too luxurious for him. Until he met Forth. Forth gave everything he thought he would never have.  Home, Work, Attention, Love, and Life.

 "Are you not going to regret it?"  Beam asked the night they were going to get married.  Neither Forth nor Beam received their parents' blessing.  But Forth did not want to delay their marriage. He did not want Beam to come back from his hands a third time.  

 Forth hugged Beam tightly.  Forth knows Beam's greatest fear.

 "Right, I regret meeting you at the bar and bringing you into my life," he whispered.  Forth can feel that Beam stiffens in his arms. He smiled with satisfaction. He loved how Beam was so afraid of losing himself.  

 "Because since I met you, I have not been able to let you go. You are so troublesome and always make me worry. You eat a lot too," whispered Forth.  Beam looked at Forth angrily and hit his chest. Forth laughed while continuing to hug Beam.  

 "I won't change my mind. This marriage is too expensive to cancel," he teased again.  Beam smiles. He loved how Forth always tried to calm his mind with jokes. Forth is so calm and not mature like him.

 "Therefore, I hope you will replace it many times. I demand interest. With the highest interest rates," he teased again as he ran his fingers under the Beam's clothes.  Beam sighed and looked into Forth's eyes. forth looked at him softly and kissed her lips slowly.

 "Even a lifetime won't be enough to pay off the principal and the interest," Forth said, removing Beam's pants.  Beam sighed into Forth's chest when he felt Forth's fingers enter his body.

 "You're worse than a rentainer," he whispered helplessly as Forth's fingers began to move inside his body.

 "You just found out ..." said Forth while kissing Beam's lips softly.

 "Didn't your parents ever warn you not to accept strangers' invitation?"  Forth teased while replacing his fingers with his monster who couldn't wait to feel the warmth of Beam's body.

 "Arghhh ..." Beam shook his head.  He felt full and burning. His breathing is so heavy.  He looked at Forth "My mother and father never cared" he replied.

 Forth smiled faintly "Well, don't be surprised if you are so easily seduced" he teased again while moving slowly into Beam's body.  Beam sighed and embraced Forth. Forth traced his lips to Beam's neck. Tomorrow is their wedding day, but Forth doesn't release Beam easily.  He intends to withdraw all of Beam's love for him. In return for the love he gave.

 ******

 After their controversial marriage, Forth brought a honeymoon Beam to the Maldives.  Keeping Beam away from journalists and politicians who use their condition to bring down his father.

 "Hey Boss, want to kill me and throw my body into the ocean or want to honeymoon?"  Beam asked, looking at the small island before his eyes. But what fascinated him was the expanse of open sea that surrounded the only island there.  The clear sea sparkles in the sun. If Forth kills and throws him into the sea, Beam is sure the FBI will find his body easily.

 Forth laughed and put his arm around Beam's shoulder "Tsk ... why do I have to spend a lot of money to kill you"

Beam stared unhappily at Forth.  Forth looked at Beam and smiled mischievously "Of course this is an investment. I intend to increase your debt continuously. Until seven lives you will not be able to complete the payment" Foda Forth.  

 Beam pouted but his heart beat happily.  He brought his face close to Forth and kissed her lips softly and slowly.  Forth enjoyed how Beam ran his lips, and even slipped his tongue. Forth gladly accepts Beam and kisses him deeply.  They did not care about the crew who looked at them in surprise.

 "I hah ... will pay for everything ..." whispered Beam interrupted by his kiss "... I will be your slave .... ehmm ... for the rest of my life"

 Beam's words made Forth smile.  He pulled Beam closer. They kissed until the captain of the ship said that they had arrived.

 *****

 Beam put down his suitcase and walked to the balcony of his room.  The fresh sea breeze blew against his face and stroked his soft gently.  He looked out at the sky and the sky in front of him. Nothing. On this island there is only him and Forth for a week.  The thought made his cheeks heat up.

 While Forth enjoyed the view in front of him while sitting on one of the couches.  Beam's slender body. Her white skin that glowed in the sun. And silky hair as soft as a waving silk.  Everything made Forth unable to take his eyes off Beam. The beauty of Beam even beats the Maldives sea.  Forth could not hold his body and walked towards Beam. He put his arm around Beam's waist and traced Beam's shoulder with his nose.  The aroma of Beam is so intoxicating.

 "Do you like it?"  asked Forth.

 Beam leaned his back on Forth's chest and held Forth's hands wrapped around his waist "Um ... really like" he said.

 "Good for you," whispered Forth.  He smiled and turned Beam's body. He looked at his black eyes "now you have to pay" said Forth.

 Beam chuckled "Don't tell me you brought me here just for this?"  he said when Forth began to unbutton the Beam shirt one by one.

 "Um ... the temptation to do it in the open is huge," said Forth.  Beam shook his head at Forth 's words

 "It's a waste of money," he said as he opened Forth's shirt.  Forth smiled at Beam's enthusiastic eyes.

 "Nope darling, if all my money can buy your love, I will get it out," he said.  Beam laughed

 "Gez ... I sound like a whore," he said as he knelt before Forth.  Forth smirked "Yup, High Class Whore, like Vivian to Edward," he said before Beam put all of his possessions to his lips.  Beam smiles seeing Forth close his eyes and sigh. Forth took hold of Beam's hair and began to enjoy Beam's warm lips and tongue.  

 "I'll show you what a top-class prostitute like me can do," he said, following his lips to Forth's monster who seemed ready to explode at any time.  Forth felt his body tremble violently as Beam sipped while tracing hers with his fingers. He didn't expect Beam to follow his joke. He pulled Beam's head and moved it in rhythm with his waist.  The sound of the waves can't even cover the sound of moans and Beam's lips touching his skin. And that made Forth release all of his possessions in Beam's mouth. Beam coughed but he smiled happily seeing Forth panting.

 "Gez ... I don't know if you like this," he said as he pushed Forth to the balcony floor.  Beam takes off Forth's pants completely. The sight of Forth's sexy body and the open sea in front of him made Beam stunned.  Too beautiful.

 Forth pulled Beam over his body and lowered his pants. "What are you waiting for?" he whispered annoyed.  Beam laughed and brought their faces "Yes Master" he hissed while kissing Forth deeply. He aimed Forth's monster into his body.  Forth groaned inside Beam's lips. Beam deepens their kiss while slowly swallowing all of Forth's possessions. He began to move slowly when he got used to the pain.  Beam moves while linking his hands and Forth. He stared into the open sea in front of him and then to Forth's face. Forth enjoys Beam's face against the background of blue sky.  

 "Crazy," Forth said, "what if we move here," he said.

 Beam laughed and groaned together.  He did not stop moving his hips "Arghh ... why not" he said.  Forth laughed and let go of their hands. He turned their bodies so that the Beam was below him.  Then he regained control of Beam without mercy. For a week they did nothing but eat, swim and enjoy each other's bodies

 ****

 Beam saw the news in the online media when they landed in Bangkok.  Forth confiscated his cellphone while in Maldives. Many have pros and cons for their marriage.  He sighed. The least thing he wanted was to hurt Forth's feelings.

 "This is the reason why I didn't give you your cell phone," said Forth, irritated at Beam's worried face.

 "Will your father be okay?"  He asked

 "Even without the title of President he will be fine" Forth tried to convince him.

 Beam sighed and nodded.  But he could not take his eyes off his cellphone.  His heart was hurt reading the painful comments directed at him, Forth, and their family.

 ****

 "How are you?"  his mother said.  Beam looked at Forth who was still sleeping.  It is currently 6 pm in New York and morning in Bangkok.  He got out of bed and walked toward the window. Far from Forth.

 "Good. Very good," he replied.

 Beam can hear his mother's voice sighing softly "He treats you well?"  he asked.

 Beam was stunned and looked back at Forth "Better than anyone," he said quietly.

 Beam didn't hear any sound from the other end of the phone for a few moments.  He knew how much his mother hated him. His mother took a deep breath.

 "Take him to New York. I might have to talk to him one or two words," his mother said.  Beam is stunned.

 "So he knows that this old woman still has the energy to kick her butt if she hurts you," added his mother.

 Beam, who initially stood, sat on the sofa next to him.

 "Mae ..." he whispered softly.  Tears welled up.

 "Tsk ... are you crying? I never taught you to be a crybaby" hissed his mother.  But Beam can hear his mother's quiet sobs.

 "Sorry if you are so loud to you ..." he whispered softly "love is so heavy even for ordinary couples. Mae doesn't want you to suffer" she said.  

 Beam tears flowed freely.  He tried not to sob and woke Forth.

 "But if love makes you happy, Mae won't mind," she said.

 "Um ... don't worry," Beam whispered

 Beam could hear his mother trying to hold back her tears. "Does this mean you will stop running away?"  SHe asked.

 Beam looked at the suitcase at the far end of Forth's room.

 "Um ... Forth said Beam must pay his love and interest for seven generations," Beam said, wiping his tears and smiling.

 His mother chuckled "What kind of man is he? How rude" his mother hissed.

 Beam laughs "Everyone calls it the Evil Boss"

 Mrs. Beam laughed "Don't tell me that people call you an angel"

 Beam smiled "How does Mae know?"

 Ms. beam snorted "Gez ... I feel sorry for him"

 Beam laughed but he fell silent when Forth moved slowly in his sleep.

 "Opss ... Mae must leave immediately. My husband called" she said "Don't forget to bring him here" his mother said.

"Um ..." Beam answered.  Beam was about to hang up but he was surprised when he heard his mother's name.  

 "Um ... Mae .... Um ... really ... love you," she whispered.  Beam can imagine how his mother struggled to say it.

 Beam cried again "Um ... Beam too. Very fond of Mae," he said before his mother hung up the phone.  Beam paused in his seat. He felt as if the burden on his shoulders was lifted. He used to not even have the courage to fight for something in his life.  Disappointment after disappointment comes and goes. But since with Forth, all the goodness seemed to come in turn. It seems like he didn't sell his soul to a demon, but rather an angel.

 Beam got up and walked to his trunk.  He slowly dragged his suitcase into the wardrobe room.  Beam was stunned when he saw an empty room in the wardrobe room.  Forth must have prepared the room for him. Beam smiled and opened his suitcase.  He hung one by one his clothes. He was too tired to run. He wants to lean his life on Forth forever.

 ****

 Mon looked at Forth and Beam who were walking towards him.  He immediately left another customer and served Forth as promised.

 "I don't think you will ever come back," he said

 Forth sat next to Beam.  Mon can see the change in both.  Forth put his hand on the bar table as well as Beam.  Mon can see the same pair of rings on both fingers.

 "You still keep my drink?"  Beam asked.

 Mon nodded "of course," he answered as he walked to the drink rack and brought the drink to their table.  He poured the drinks into two glasses.

 "What do you want? I will treat you," he said.

 Forth and Beam are shocked

 "Why so good," teased Forth.

 Mon laughed "I made a bet with myself. If you guys get married. I will treat you"

 Forth and Beam blushed

 "H-how can you think there?"  asked Forth, covering his face which felt hot

 Mon laughed at Forth and Beam's reaction "You never care about anyone. Even if there is a fight in this bar. But when you see your husband, you immediately say yes to my words. I think you are just looking for reasons to approach him," teased Mon.

 Beam blushed and looked at Forth "and you said you were not gay" the temptation.

 Forth cleared his throat and drank from his glass "Hey ... it's because you are too teasing" he evaded.  Mon and Beam laughed.

______________________________________

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 4.4K 27
it's a ForthBeam Story but with a twist... how are they going to end up together? Let's find out together, with me.. original characters belong to C...
326K 10.9K 25
"One mistake develops into other mistakes. can beam and forth fix them one by one?" "Character belongs to chiffon cake" "Photo by fanclubs" The stor...
28.1K 1K 7
The story of how Forth tried to tame the wild Beam. My story isn't as good as Fujisawa's sensei so don't expect too much. Characters belonging to...
226K 9.7K 52
What was supposed to be a BET, led to Forth falling head over hills for Beam. I do not own none of the characters used in this story, these character...