The Trust Inside Us [TWICE X...

By Kkaichou

"Am I not a part of this 'FAMILY'!!." He said as tears come rolling from his eyes for the first time in front... More

Chapter 1 : A rough first day
Chapter 2: New Home
Chapter 3: Shopping together
Chapter 4: New School
Chapter 5: Dance Performance
Chapter 6: Didn't expect you to be here
Chapter 7: Finally in a group
Chapter 8: What's wrong?
Chapter 9: I'm here for you
Chapter 10: Nayeon's feelings
Chapter 11: The person I used to love
Chapter 13: Jihyo-yah!
Chapter 14: Sequel after the incident
Chapter 15: Swimming lesson

Chapter 12: Street performance

2.3K 62 33
By Kkaichou

Three years ago

Author Pov

"What?!"

Hanjun yells it shock after hearing what his teacher has said. The paper that was on his hand dropped and scattered on the floor. He lowered his head and covers his face with his palm. He can't believe what he just heard. The teacher looks at him and tried to calm him down.

"I'm sorry Hanjun, please calm down. There must be a..."

The teacher was about to say something, but got cut off by Hanjun.

"You're lying..." Hanjun said.

"What... Hanjun please don't..."

"You're LYING!!" he suddenly yells to his teacher. He kicked the chair beside him in frustration.

"Hanjun!!" the teacher tried calling him but Hanjun wouldn't careless.

Hanjun Pov

"No! It can't be! You're lying Saem! She wouldn't just leave me without saying anything!"

It can't be! No, it can't be! Why the hell will she suddenly move away! She never said anything about that!

So, no way!

"Hanjun, please calm down! Control yourself!"

"How in the hell I should control myself!! Stop fucking kidding Saem!! I know she doesn't move away! What are you talking about?!"

Right?

She still here, right?

There's no way... no way... no way she will leave me...

Why would she leave me...

That can't be true...

Because.... because....

We promised...

Author Pov

Hanjun look back at the teacher's eyes, desperately wanting him to deny all of this nonsense.

"Please tell me Saem... you're lying... right?..."

The teacher stare at his broken student in front of him and gave him an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry... Hanjun..."

Presents

Hanjun Pov

"We need to be a bit faster on this part so that we can match with the beat" JB said. "And after that, we need to be a bit slower on the next part"

Right now, we were practicing for the street performance for the last time before performing it tomorrow. We're doing a final check up to make sure every part will be done precisely without any mistake.

We also practice our singing for the performances. Students were given an option to perform singing or dancing or doing both. At first, I thought we were just going to choose dancing, but in the end our group chooses both singing and dancing. I was pretty worried because I never sing and dance at the same time, more over doing it live on the street.

But after trying it with the boys, it was not bad. I was quite impressed with myself that I can do it. They even told me that my vocals were really stable when I'm dancing and that I was pretty good at it.

It's been a few hours since we started and now we're on our final inspection of our performances before calling it a day. We do our group cheering together before exiting ourselves to home. I say goodbye at the other and walk to the convenience store with Jackson because he said he wanted to buy some ramyeon for his empty stomach.

After all this moment, we just found out that our house was on the same way and just few blocks away from each other. So today, the both of us are walking back together.

We enter the convenience store that was on the same building as JB's studio. Jackson runs off to the ramyeon section, leaving me on my own. Should I buy something for the girls? I'm sure they will like it when I bring some snacks home.

"What's should I buy?" I look over the where all the sweets were and pick a few bags of jelly because I notice that they really love munching on this. I also pick a few bags of chips that I think they would like and a cup of spicy ramyeon and a coffee drink for me.

I went over to the cash register, and Jackson were already there paying his stuffs. I was pretty surprise when I saw his load out, he got about 3 cups of ramyeon and 5 bags of other types of ramyeon. Is he starving himself or something? Why did he buy so much?

"You sure you can finish all of those?"

"I'm not eating it all at once dude. I'm stocking up"

"For what?"

"For the entire month, so that if an apocalypse happened, I'll be all geared up"

"Oookay... Whatever you say bro"

He pays his stuff then I pay mine and the both of us exited our way to home. We chat around as we walk, mostly Jackson does all the talk because he was so pumped up for tomorrow.

"I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm really looking forward to seeing the reaction of the audience on our performances, I really hope they like it!" he said looking very excited.

"I hope so too. We've really practice hard on this performance, and seeing people hate it is the last thing I want"

"Yeah you're right. We need to dance till our neck break. Especially you dude, I hope you will perform greatly without any trouble. And it will be your first time performing"

"I don't think breaking our neck is necessary. Thanks for the spirit Jackson. Yeah, it will be my first time with you guys. But don't worry too much, I've performed before, I know what it feels like"

"What? Really? You have experience performing? When? Where?" he asked directly to me without looking where he's walking.

"Look at where you walk bro, I don't want you to bump into a car or something!" I yell at him.

"Oops sorry, hehe"

"I used to perform at events or competition when I was in my old dance school. So, I've used getting big crowd seeing me perform" I explained.

"Really? That's cool dude! But, don't you feel nervous when performing?"

"I do. But, to be honest, I was more looking forward to enjoying myself rather than being anxious about it"

"Wow Hanjun, you really are something. It will not shock me if girls will turn over heels for you. I bet your personality will attract many girls, wanting to be with you"

"What?!"

"Nothing, hahaha"

Geez, he really likes to make fun of me. I will get it back on him someday. Besides, what is he talking about? My personality will attract many girls? I don't know what nonsense is he saying, but I never been popular with girls. Okay maybe a few in the past, but not till the point where I can call myself popular with girls.

I shake my head, trying to erase all the nonsense he said.

As I was sipping coffee to my mouth, I notice a shade on the corner of my eyes. It looks like it was looking at us. I turn my gaze to the direction it was but when I look around, there's nothing there.

"Why are you stopping?" Jackson asked me, confused when seeing me suddenly stop walking.

Nothing? I swear I saw something black right there. I look around and realized it was just the two of us in the area and there's nothing in the area to use for hiding. This makes me confuse. And I didn't feel good about it.

"Nothing, let's go home fast" I replied him back, and continue walking. But this time with a faster pace.

Timeskip

Whew that was scary one, throughout the walk I felt that someone was following us. But when I turned around, there's no one around besides the two of us. It maybe just my imagination but it really scared me out. I didn't tell Jackson about it. I don't want him to freak out.

Let put it all aside for now, now I'm home and I'm all safe and sound. That is what important. But still, I need to figure out what's happening and who is the person that was trailing us. I don't want it to hunt into me forever.

I don't see any of the girls around when I arrived and walk pass the first floor. Maybe they are still practicing in the dance studio. I put the snacks that I bought on the counter table in the kitchen before went straight to my room to take a bath first. Damn, my body feels sticky from all the sweats.

When I open the door, I notice that the light in my room is on. If I remember it clearly, I make sure to turn it off before heading for school this morning. I swing open the door and met with the three J-line already in their pajamas lying on my bed playing with their phones.

*Sigh* what are they doing here? Are they up into something again? Don't tell me all the three of them wants to sleep with me. Gosh these girls, really having glued to me huh. Have they been waiting for me?

"Gosh, what are the three of you girls doing here?"

I said to them, making my presence in the room be known. They all turn to look at me, they smile as soon as they saw me.

"Welcome home oppa!" The three of them shouts simultaneously.

Sana ran to me crashing her body with mine forming a hug. The height difference was noticeable as she had to peek up to look at me, showing the big smile on her face. I got to admit she looks so adorable, especially in this angle.

The other two follow suit, hopping off the bed and ran towards me and give me a hug. Okay, this is too much for a healthy teenage guy like me to handle. It starts making me feeling good, and I don't like the idea of it.

"Happy to see me? What are you girls doing in my room? And quit with the hug, I'm stinks in sweats" they let go of me.

"We've been waiting for you, oppa" Momo said.

I looked at the time and it was past already 10.

"How long?" I asked.

"Hm, maybe about an hour and half?" Mina replied.

"You all been waiting for me that long?!"

They nodded at me, giving a proud smile.

"Why did you girls wait for me? Do you girls need anything?" I walk past them to put my bag on the table. But before I let them answer my question, I make a guess.

"Let me guess, you all want to sleep with me?" I asked.

The answer for my question can be already tell by the reaction on their faces. Momo and Sana have a big smile on their face while Mina is being shy all of a sudden. Sana was jumping excitedly by what I said. And with all that I can conclude. Yeah, I just hit on the spot.

"God *sighed* All the three of you?"

"A-at first, I'm the one who wants to sleep with you, but then Momo and Sana know about it and they want to chip in" Mina said.

"You can't have oppa all by your own! I want to sleep with him too" Momo pout.

"She's right. I've been wanting to sleep with him for the day too, but when I know you want too, I thought I just join with you" Sana said.

"But I'm first, so I'm the one who should sleep with him!" Mina yelled.

"No! It's not fair!" Sana yelled too.

The three starts bickering with one another, debating who should be with me for the night. Gosh, what am I? A teddy bear? I just let them be as I don't want to get involved in their silly fight.

I grab my clothes in my drawer and went into the bathroom to bath. Washing is what I really need right now.

"You girls can continue with your childish fights. In the meanwhile, I will take a bath" I said before closing the bath door. They stop for a moment when I talk to them, but soon continue as soon as I closed the door.

I take off my clothes and went straight in the shower. The three keep arguing while I clean myself, I can hear them clearly from inside. It makes me laugh hearing things they said. Most of it are nonsense they spurt out from their mouth trying to state their reason so that they can sleep with me.

As the quarrel keep continues further away, the J-line starts using their mother tongue to express their thoughts. Things start to build up when they speak Japanese, from a childish argument that they have moments ago becomes more childish when they suddenly talk about my figure.

"Like I said, I like to sleep with him because I like to hug his body! They were so comfortable that they made me sleep much better. Forgot to mention that his body has some build to it, oh yeah and his abs!" Sana said out loud.

"I agree on that one! He has a very well body shape! Not too skinny and not too buff either! But what I love the most is when he wraps his arms around me, it feels so good and soothing! And I'm going to sleep with him tonight!" Momo said.

"Ah~ that's why I'm the one who should sleep with him because the two of already slept with him. I'm the one who still haven't experience it! Give me the chance for once!" Mina yelled in frustration.

My face blushed after hearing them, I instantly look down to my body. Well to be honest, my body is not that bad, I still have my abs even though I haven't worked out in a long time. And just like what they said, I do have quite a build, but not to the point that it was overly buffed up. Mostly I got these when I was dancing in the academy.

"Wait, aren't we a bit too loud? Wouldn't oppa hear what we're talking about?" Mina asked the two.

"We are a bit loud, but it's okay. We talk in Japanese remember? He won't understand what we were talking about" Momo said.

"Yeah, there's no one will understand us in the first place Mina, chills" Sana said.

"Your right. I hope so, it will be really embarrassing if he knows what we're talking about" Mina said shyly.

(Bold part is them speaking in Japanese)

They really think that I don't know huh? Well, luck was not on your side girls cause I understand every single words that all of you just said. Should I just boldly ask them about my body? I really want to look at their reactions when I said I knew what they said about me. Can't wait!

After a while, I finished bathing and wear my clothes before exiting the bathroom. I walk out while still drying my hair and met with the girls who were now sitting on my bed talking about something else. Looks like their little arguments have ended.

"Do you have a nice shower oppa?" Sana asks while leaning her upper body against the footboard of the bed.

"Yeah, it was a nice bath. But not that nice because of the loud sounds of girls bickering with each other" I said while checking my phone.

"Sorry hehe" the three of them said.

"So, what was about my body that your girls are talking about again?" I suddenly asked them, now I was looking at them and their reaction to my question.

Their bodies suddenly freeze up hearing what I just asked them. They were a bit surprised and become speechless before looking at each other. Hahaha just what I imagined. I know they will become flabbergasted by that.

"W-whose b-body? We...we don't know what you're talking, oppa" Sana tried to cover up by stumbled on her words.

"Y-yeah oppa. W-we never talk about something like that. Ha. Ha. Ha" Momo scratches his head awkwardly.

"W-we never said anything about things like t-that. W-why should we?" Mina also tried to hide the truth but failed like the two girls.

I put the towel that I was using to dry up my hair on the chair, and turn around facing them while giving them a sneer look.

"You girls are a terrible liar" I said in Japanese making them jumped in surprised. Haha look at them, all of their eyeballs become so big. The fact that I was speaking the same language that they speak just a while ago must have been something quite hard for them to process right now. And I enjoy every second of it.

"YOU CAN SPEAK JAPANESE?!" they all shout together.

"B-but how?!" Mina asked.

"I learned it when I was young from my father. He used to work in a position where he needs to communicate a lot of foreign people in his company. And Japanese is one of a few he can speak. And with that, I understand every single thing you girls just said *laugh*" I explained to them of how I know Japanese.

My father is a really loving person, especially to his family. But he was also strict on my education. So, he taught me Japanese and English so that I can fluently speak it. He said it can help with my education in some subjects, but he also he said it can help me with my social skills when I grow up.

The three of them bombarded me with tons of questions asking me why I didn't tell them earlier about it. It was a bit struggle to answer all of it because I was laughing the whole time.

"Stop laughing! Why don't you tell us you can speak Japanese?" Sana whined.

"I tried to keep it a secret, so that I can surprise you girls like this"

"But you should've told us! We're like fools now" Momo said.

"A ah~ It so embarrassing!" Mina tried to cover her face.

I tried to not laugh as much now because they were a bit mad at me. Momo was hitting me the entire time, but I just let her be. It was fun to tease these girls once in a while. But I should stop now, I might get beat up more by the three of them if I continue on.

For now, let us solve the 'who will sleep with me' problem. To be honest, I don't care if all of them want to sleep with me together. But it will make me look like a scumbag for sleeping with multiple girls at once. Wouldn't it look weird? For a young healthy guy like me, yeah it looks weird and it will become a 'problem'. You know what I mean.

"So, have you girls made the decision yet?" I asked them. They look at each other smiling and back to me, giving me a nod.

"Yes, we have" Sana said.

"Okay, who is it?"

The three of them raise their hand together while showing me a big smile. I was confused at first, but soon I pick up what's happening. I face palmed myself after knowing what their decision is.

"*sighed* all three of you?" I sighed.

"Yes!"

Argh great, I will become a scumbag after all.

"*sighed* do whatever you girls want. I will go to bed now. And don't FIGHT for position!" I walk to the bed and hop into the mattress.

Not long after that, the lights were turned off and the girls start joining me in the bed. And to my surprise they didn't argue for their sleeping arrangement. Mina went to sleep on my right while Momo went to my left, and lastly Sana. I thought she would sleep next to either one of the two girls, but not. She has other ideas on her head. She lay her body on top of me and hugs me around my head.

"Really Sana? On top of me?"

"Hihihi, why? Can't I?"

"Not that you can't, but *exhale* it's making me hard to breath"

"Oops sorry. You will manage it *giggles*"

She just giggles and rest her head on my chest. God, why are you making it hard for me? I guess, I just have to go with it. Hope everything will turn out fine. Especially when I can literally feel Sana's knocker pressed on top of me right now. Control it Jun, I know you can.

I hope so...

.

.

.

.

.

Oh yeah... there're another two pair of them pressed against each of my arms...

Please, just this time god. Help me...

"Sana stop touching my abs!"

"Sorry!"

Timeskip

"Alright, every team need to there by 3pm, you can go there by yourself or you can ride with the bus that the school provided to us. Again everyone, please don't forget all your things and make sure that all of your members are in place. Understand?" Taemin explains to all of us.

Right now, I'm in the school yard with the rest of the music club students that will perform on the street performance. The head members of the club called us to give a little bit of explanation about how the day will go by and to make sure that we know what to do when we get there.

Me, the boys and the girls are really excited for the performance. I really can't wait to perform in front of a crowd. Just the think of it really makes me thrilled about it.

All of the head members of the club wish us good luck before dismissing the gathering. I was about to walk to my group, but Mina went up and talks to me.

"Are you excited for this evening oppa?" she asked.

"Of course, I am! I can't wait to perform our songs. I just hope that everything will go as planned. How about you?"

"Me too. It's been a long time since we girls perform together. I really can't wait for it. And I'm really looking forward to seeing your performance oppa. I bet it will be cool"

"I'm looking forward to yours as well. Let's wish our luck"

Well, it looks like Mina is excited too for the whole street performance. I just hope that the two of us will do well. We wish each other's luck and high five. The rest of the girls went to us.

"So Jun, who will you follow to get to the venue?" Nayeon asked me.

"Hmm, Jaebum is driving his father's car today. So, I think I will go with the boys"

"Oh, okay. Let see each other there" She said giving me a smile. I smile back and give her a nod. I hear the boys are calling my name, so I bid goodbye at the girls and went to my group. Of course, I wish them a good luck before leaving them for the boys.

"Are you guys excited?" JB asked as soon as I joined them. He cling his arm around me which I did the same to him.

"Heck yeah!" Jackson exclaimed.

"Of course, we are!" shout Bambam.

"Okay everyone, get your bags first and meet up at the school parking lot" JB command, and we nod in obey.

Jackson and I walk together to our class to get our belongings before made our way to the parking lot where JB park his van off. Soon, all of them arrive and we get inside the van and ride off.

"We got about an hour and a half before it starts, how about we got something to eat first near the venue, does that sounds good to you all?" JB said as he drives out from the school entrance.

"We agree!" we all shout in the back.

"Okay then, let's go!"

We drive off to the place where the street performance will be at, if I'm not mistaken it was in Hongdae. I still haven't known the cities around Seoul, so this is a great way for me to take a look around Seoul.

The ride experience with the guys have some similarities when I'm with the girls. And you guess it, it was chaotic. Mark turns the music up in the car and the guys in the back sing along with it loudly. Well, I do what I would usually do when I'm with the girls, go along with the flow.

"Sing hyung! You not up to the standard yet!" Yugyeom yell out while shaking my body. Hearing that statement from him, I grab my phone from my pocket to use it as a mic and sing my lungs out. The others were cheering the whole time and soon we all sing in together like an insane man.

The craziness goes around for another 20 minutes until we all feel worn out and had enough. All the guys become quiet and just slump on their sit looking exhausted. We didn't even perform yet, but they already exhausted? Hahaha

I play with my phone through the rest of the ride. After a few more while, the van stops and I look outside through the windows. We stopped in front of a burger joint. I wake up the guys and we walk out to get some delicious smoking burgers!

We went to the front dash and we each pick what we want. The rest of the boys went to get a table while Mark and I wait for the food. It doesn't take long for the food to be done, we all eat our food while heartily and it was so delicious. I should bring the girls here next time, Momo would like some burgers.

Most of our time there were spent in conversation and just chilling out. We finished our food and we have about 30 minutes left before the street performance started. We better get going if we don't want to be late.

Actually, the club president already gave the arrangement of each group thaw will perform. And our group being one of the seniors in the club will be performing third from the last, 'lucky for me haha'. So even if we get there late, it doesn't really matter. But we still want to go there early to see the surroundings of the venue.

We get back into the car and drive to the location where we will be performing. It doesn't take a long time because it was just a couple of buildings away. We jumped out of the car as soon as we arrive and approach the club members that was already there.

I went to Taemin who was helping with the audio technician. He looks like he got things full on his hands as he was discussing something with multiple people at once. I wait for him to finish and then went to greet him.

"Hey hyung! Looking busy here"

"Oh Jun! What's up! Yeah, I was discussing about the music arrangement with the technician. There're so many songs and we can't afford to mess it up."

"Wooow such a responsible man wooow"

"What did you! Come here you! I will make your group to perform first!"

"Wha- No hyung! Pleaseeee I'm sorry" I pretend to be sad to gain his sympathy. But he knows me to well. He just rolled his eyes on me and didn't care about my action.

"Whatever, Jun. Are you ready to make the audience impress with your dancing?"

"Hell yeah I am! Not just dancing hyung, I will make them captivated with my voice also"

"Looks like your group will be dancing and singing huh? Well it doesn't matter, knowing you, you will always kill it in the end. Good luck Jun"

"I hope I can do the best. Thanks, hyung. Aren't you going to perform as well?"

"No, I won't, I will look after things around here to make sure everything goes as plan. Besides, I want the students shine today on their own"

"That's why we really respect.... and admire... you hyung *trying holding laugh*"

"Shut up Jun!"

I run away from him, laughing my way back to the boys. As the time for the street performance nearing, one by one groups of students shows up. Everyone was here in time and the president kick off the show to start.

Crowds have already start forming when they see a bunch of audio equipment was set up with lots of students in the area. The president takes the mic and start of the show, explaining the audience of what we're doing and hope that they can donate to the charity and of course to enjoy the show.

Without wasting more time, he introduces the first group to perform which is a group of students from the first year.

"We'll be here for a while, let's just enjoy the show for now" JB said to all of which we nod back at him.

The first group do their greetings and instantly get into their position before the music starts playing and they went straight ahead performing their dance. I was just standing with the boys, watching them perform. My eyes then catch the Dahyun who was sitting with the girls. I saw an empty seat next to her, so I join her and went to sit next to them.

Author Pov

Hanjun approaches the girls and sit next to the empty sit next to Dahyun. He greets the girls which the girls smile back at him. He continued to watch the performance while talking with Dahyun about their upcoming performance.

But without him knowing, someone has been keeping an eye on him since the show started. What first started with a pair of eyes observing Hanjun, adds up into a couple more as the time passed by. They were looking at him in such an infuriated kind of way, making them shooting a glare at him the whole time.

"So, what should we do to him now?"

"Let's just wait for a bit. I have a plan to screw him up"

"Let start with the first plan then go with the second one"

"Roger that" Then they disappear into the crowd.

As time flows by, almost half of the group already finished performing. The audience were getting bigger by minutes and every single that perform managed to satisfy them. And now Hanjun's group will perform next right after the current one finished theirs.

Jackson called Hanjun to the back of the stage with the boys. As the leader of the group, JB gave a speech last to encourage all of them.

"Okay everyone gathers for a sec" he said then the rest formed a circle around themselves.

"Alright everyone, this is it! It's finally our time. I just want to say thank you for all of your devotion in our practice this past two weeks. It's just matters of seconds until we get ourselves out there performing. I want all of you to stay safe and don't strain yourself too much. I don't want anyone got hurt after this. If you make some mistakes, it's okay but just don't hurt yourself"

"Now you want to say that? Then what's all the nagging that I got in our practices when I made mistakes" Jackson whine at JB.

"Urmmmm that one- whatever. My point is, don't let any harm get into yourself when performing. Everyone got what I said?"

The seven boys all nod back at him.

"Okay then...

LET'S GO AND ENJOY OURSELVES!!!"

"YEAH!!!"

"Alright everyone ready, G. O. T. 8

"JJAI!!!"

(Yeah, I feel that too. The cringe moment when I wrote got8 -_- )

After they cheer, they wait at the back waiting for their call to out. The song that is currently playing ended and a cheer of applause can be heard indicating that the current group has finished their performance and it was now their turn.

"Okay everyone, the next group will be one of the senior groups in our school, an experience group for sure! They will be performing three songs for us today. Coming with a new member with them, please give a clap for GOT8!" (Cringe again...)

*applause* *applause*

Timsekip after two songs

After performing two songs, Hanjun and the boys starts preparing their last performances for the day. They get ready in their position and wait for the song to play.

(Just imagine that there were eight people and that they perform on the street)

The last song was made originally by them, from the beat to the lyrics, it was all done by them. The beat was made by JB and he got help with writing the lyrics by Hanjun. The other members also contribute in some of the lyrics and the choreography of the song.

They want to bring new style of hip hop music which can captivate the audience with them throughout their entire performance of the song. The song got well-received by the audience as they start bopping along with the beat as soon as the song was played. The sharp and complex moves make the audience impress, not by just feeling the perfection in their dances, but also the energy and swag that come out from the boys when rocking with all the moves. By the looks of it, it was certainly a difficult performance, but looking by how loose the boys become when they perform, making it looks as it was too easy for them.

Cheers can be heard from the audience every time the boys make a sharp move that were really in sync with each other. Smiles can be seen on the boys, knowing that people love their performance makes them really overwhelmed.

Things were going quite smooth for the first half of the song, when suddenly the music got cut up midway making the audience and the boys got taken back by the situation. The applause of the audience slowly died down as they were confused about what's happening. The boys were looking back and forth at the man in charge of the audio and at the other students trying to know figure out the situation that was happening.

Jackson Pov

Everything was going really well throughout our performance when suddenly the music got cut off. Having the music suddenly cut off makes my body freeze on the spot I was at. Not just me, but the others too. I turn back, looking at the audio booth to know what happened.

The man that was in charge on looks flustered as well, looks like they are trying to fix the music back as they hand were busy on the amplifier. I turn back and look at the guys, they were just like me trying to figure out what is happening.

Things start going chaotic as the president starts running at the audio booth to help them with the problem. I can already hear the audience whispering and also the other students to the situation.

God, please, I don't want things to turn out to be this bad. I really don't want to disappoint the audience. Pleaseee, this is the last thing I expected to happen in our performance.

What should we do?!

What should I do?!

"Screw the music! Let's go acapella everyone!!!"

In the mist of the chaotic, Hanjun suddenly shout out loud though his in-ear mic.

What did he say? Acapella? He wants us to perform without music?

I thought he was joking for a moment, but apparently, he didn't. He starts singing back the chorus and positioned himself to the center. He sang the entire chorus before turning to us and smile.

He has the face that telling us 'Don't worry and just go with my idea'. He tried to reassure us that everything is going to be just fine and let just continue with the performance. He gives us a signal, wanting all of us to continue with our dances.

He turns back and shouts loudly again "Let's go!" before repeating the chorus again, but this time he sings while dancing. I was a bit dumbfound for a second, but soon my lips curl into a smile and start dancing back to where we left off. You one hell of a kid Hanjun.

It didn't take too long for us to get back and joined Hanjun with his crazy idea. The thing that we do must be confusing at first because the audience didn't know how to react at us. But soon when we pulled our seriousness back into the performance they reacted again. Chanting and cheering to make the whole performance seen livelier and more upbeat.

Things start going back like earlier, where the audience are enjoying our performance again. But this time it feels a little bit different, I don't if it was just me or the crowd are getting bigger and more hyper that last time. The students were also on their feet cheering us.

Hearing the chants that's becoming more hyper makes me feel more energetic to dance. It makes me dance in more relaxed and more pleasant than the last two songs. It was so fun!

As I was dancing away, I didn't realize that it was already the climax part of the song. After knowing that what part it is now, my face come to a wide smile. It was mine and Mark's part where we will freestyle dance in the middle. The boys make an opening and I went to the middle and dance like crazy.

"Ay! Ay! Ay! Go Jackson! Go Jackson" the boys chants as I let my body bop with ease. Then I spin to the side where Mark makes his entrance and finished it with a flip to the air. All of us ended up the performance with our last moves and get into our ending stand.

"Woaaah! That was so cool! I never saw anything like that before!"

"It was more hype without the music guys! You rock!"

"I enjoyed it so much! I will keep supporting you guys!"

"It's over already? Noooo! We want more!"

"Yes, I want to see their performance more!"

"Please moreee!"

"Encore! Encore! Encore!"

The audience applause and roars for the last time at us before we give them a bow, thanking them for supporting and watching us before exiting our way to the back stage. I feel sorry for them because we can't perform more like they wanted, but seeing how they enjoyed our performance makes me really proud of our team, and especially Hanjun.

I got to admit it, without him and his crazy idea a while ago, we'll definitely be in trouble and our performance will surely fail. I'm so thankful to him right now. So I hug him tightly as soon as we got backstage.

"Whoarghh Jackson! What with the hug bro?! It hurts!"

"Thank you so much, Jun! Thank you so much!" I said while flashing him a big smile.

"Thanks? For what dude?"

"Thanks for coming up with that stupid, but brilliant idea of yours! Thank you for not letting our performances fail. I don't know what will happen if you're not with us. Thank you so muchhhhhh!" I thank him with my hands still wraps around him, tighter as I let the emotion inside me out to him.

"Yeah hyung! We really indebted to you this time!" Bambam said and joined in hugging Hanjun.

"Nice quick thinking hyung! I' so glad that we have you with us!" Yugyeom said and hugs him.

"I was right for taking him into our group! He saves us!" Mark said, giving a pat on Hanjun's shoulder.

"You know what dude? You are the craziest person after Jackson that I met. But also, the smartest person I have ever met. Thank you so much Hanjun" Jinyoung said.

"We owe you a big time now Hanjun. Thanks for not making us look stupid out there. Well, you are the crazy one here hahaha" JB said.

"Hanjun-ah! You are the master now! I will believe in your path of guidance" Youngjae said, bowing down at Hanjun as if he was worshiping him.

"I'm not a fucking god Youngjae! What guidance are you talking about?! Don't bow down at me!"

We all laugh at him. Seeing how all of us were so thankful to Hanjun really makes me feel so appreciated having him here with us. Having him in the group really does make a huge impact on us. He knows what to do for moments like that, the responsibility in him not wanting his team to fall down, but instead figuring something else to make us stands up again, truly makes him one of a kind. I can feel the attachment by being with him. He was a fun person to be with, but he also has that responsible side inside him that can really inspiring, not just in how we should be as a team but also as a person.

A really truly inspiring friend.

"I'm happy that I can be hand, and thanks for the compliments guys. Well, I can't count some of it as a compliment... Gosh, can you guys get off of me!!!"

Hanjun Pov

Thank god that I came up with that idea. If not, we'll be totally screwed out there. You guys don't know how nervous I am when I did that. My legs literally shaking! But I'm so relief when the guys went with my plan. And thank god the crowd likes it.

The club president and some of the head members come up to us and praise us with what we just did.

"Nice job boys! You all done so well despite having technical problems with the music. I'm so glad that you guys pull that situation off!" the president said. I can see Taemin behind him smiling at me. The president then went to me.

"Hanjun-ah, you've done great" he said to me giving me a pat before walking away. By now I must have look stupid cause I can't stop smiling hearing what the president just said. I look back at Taemin and he just gave a thumbs up before walking away with the president.

It was my first club activity and I already got so many praises from the club president and the guys. Nice job Jun!

I wipe off the sweats that were still left on my forehead before taking a sit with the guys and watch the next performer. Which I was really looking forward to see, because the next performer is Twice! I was anticipating their performance since yesterday and I can't wait to see how well they do.

Then the show continues, this time Taemin is the one who will introduce the next group.

"Give another round applause for GOT8 everyone! We apologize for the sudden technical problem, but these boys still rock it even though the music is off! Their passion to perform had surpassed our expectation right there!

Okay, let's carry on with the next group. They were the most popular girl group in our school period. Don't let their innocent and angelic smiles fooled you, they may seem like they can't do anything impressive but once they got on the stage, you need to cross your fingers so that your heart will not explode. Also being one of the school's senior groups, give it up for Twice!"

*Applause* *Applause*

Timeskip after two songs

Damn! The girls are really great! Oh my gosh, did I really live with them?! Do I really live with people this talented? They look like someone else when they performed! Oh my gosh! I can't contend with my excitement after seeing them dances like that.

They all are a good dancer, and especially Momo! She looks so awesome with the moves whenever the breakdance part comes. It was as if I was looking at a professional dancer like in the tv. I really want to dance with her, I hope she will teach me some of her moves. And maybe we can make our own choreography together.

They really satisfied my expectation. And they still got one last performance! Let see what they got for the last one.

"Ooh ahh, ooh ahh~" I sing along through the song. I heard this song before when I walk pass the dance studio when the girls were practicing. It was so catchy when I heard it that one time, but I didn't expect them to perform it with such an amazing way.

And talk about how they perform it, I don't know what kind of concept is this one. It feels like a girl crush concept for the first time, but looking at it again it feels like a cute song. And the way the girls perform it, in such a cute and adorable way, really makes feels butterflies in my stomach. Especially on their chorus where the girls wiggle their bu- . Never mind! I really like it!

But I can't help but to notice the cable that was on the ground across the place where the stage is. It has been all over my head since the beginning of the street dance and when we perform, it was becoming a hindrance for us to dance. Many of the previous group tripped their legs because of it. Can't they put it somewhere else? Why put it there?

I shrugged my thoughts away and continue watching the girls perform. They were already in the midway of their performance. Jackson who was beside me, tap me and said something to me.

"Hey Jun, let's go eat after the show ends. JB said, there's a famous grilled meat restaurant close by. What do you think?"

"Hmm, I'm craving grilled meat by the way. That's a good idea!"

"Nice! Okay, let's go after the last group perform"

"Can I bring the girls with me too?"

"Sure, I don't think there's a problem with that. Plus, the more people are, the more meat it will be!"

"Hahaha, I can't wait for it"

As the two of us talking about the plans that we have, suddenly someone yelled, making us stop from our conversation. I turn towards where the sound was and looks like it was directly from where the girls were... oh no... that voice...

"JIHYO!" I yell her name loudly the moment when I saw her. She was on the ground, holding onto the both of her knees.

What happened?!

"Jihyo unnine!" Chayeoung called her out.

"Oh no! Her knees are bleeding!" Nayeon said out loudly.

"Please someone! Help her!"

To be continued

***

A/N

Hello everyone! Here's another chapter.

It's finally the street performance day! 

Who were the people that have been kept an eye on Hanjun? You guys can pretty much guess it. I'm sure.

And what will happen with Jihyo? 

I hope all of you enjoys it. ^^

Please give your own opinion and give a comment on this chapter.

Sorry for any mistake founded in this chapter. Please tell me T T

Do make an upvote for this story.

Until next time. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 44 10
" Out of a billion faces, why is yours my favorite? " Y/N, a depressed student who lives a normal life, suddenly becomes Dahyun's brother and Nayeon'...
45.5K 815 13
Park Han Jun (You), an 18 years old boy who is currently living alone inside an apartment and suffering because of his parent died 2 years ago. It is...
28.5K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...
87.5K 1.4K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...