The Chief

By bishop102

You would think when one is President of the United States you have the power....But what's a President witho... More

Introduction
Cabinet
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. *
6.
7.
9.
10. *
11.
12.
13.
Author Note

8.

652 22 6
By bishop102

Lelia POV
(Sitting at my new office, looking over some paperwork while on the phone with my dad) you said I'm not hard enough, but I've been doing my damn hardest trying to get his full undivided attention.....I knew this arrangement was a bad idea in the first place, it's like selling my soul.....no the only reason why I'm in this is because of what you promise me.......ughhh look I'll try to convince him to give you a call so you guys can talk.....like he is going to follow your rules and instructions, remember the last time when you try that move he laughed at you dead in the face and then turned and went on his way (buzz buzz buzz) hold on that's my secretary (putting down my cell phone, answering the office phone)

yes Jessica

Jessica: Sorry for the interruption, but Trevor is here to see you

Oh...ok let him in (ending call, going back to my cellphone) dad I have to go (seeing Trevor entering in the office) yes dad...ok bye...bye (ending the call)

Trevor: I hope I'm not interrupting anything

Just on the phone with my father with some business

Trevor: Well speaking of business, and I mean REAL business, did you receive your folder for preparations for the Liberty Summit

Oh you mean this red folder I put on the side, yeah I'll get to it when I feel like it getting to it

Trevor: Well I would suggest you get on it now before you are left behind....oh what am I saying, you are always behind when it comes to your responsibilities

Again...when I feel like it I will take a look at your precious folder that you wasted your time preparing to give to me

Trevor: The folder that you tossed away has the key things that could make or break you as First Lady of the United States, especially since this is your first official event as the newly appointed First Lady, and trust me you don't want pride to get in the way of proper judgement (turning and heads towards the door)

You know it's funny (seeing Trevor stopping at his tracks) how a person could feel entitled when one is given power. They think they are king of the world. BUT don't forget who has the ring on the finger (smirking)

Trevor: (turning around) oh you mean that cheap piece of jewelry that's around your finger that you are so proud about....pitiful (turning around again heading towards the door) read that file First Lady (turning the doorknob) oh and by the way always remember the way to a man's heart is through his dick.....since you are still using that black vibrator for your needs (exiting out)

At that moment I couldn't say anything else. How did he know about the vibrator.....so he wants to play that game, ok Tre you win this round, but I will saying checkmate. Watch your back.

Trevor POV

Walking back to my office, I was pondering on what occurred between the First Lady and myself. I mean I didn't want to pull out one of many cards, but if that's what it takes for her to stay in line with the order of the White House I'm running, then hey so be it. Besides the summit needs to run smoothly and effectively. I don't need anyone ruining this historical event that could be the starting launch of more historical moment in this administration....but why do I have the feeling that something BIG is going to happen.....I don't know, but it a small feeling for now in the pit of my (then all of sudden I'm on the floor, damn whatever I slammed into felt like a brick wall)

Samson: oh Tre I'm so sorry (helping me up)

It's cool, I should have paid attention to where I'm walking, just was in my own thoughts

Samson: Yeah I could tell by the way you are moving you seem to be in a hurry

Well you know me, I have a job to do and a busy schedule ahead of me, so if you would excuse me (starting to walk pass him until he stops me by grabbing my hand) umm...can I help you

Samson: Yeah you can, by having dinner with me tonight

Tonight?!

Samson: Yes tonight

I don't know, with my schedule and all of this work I have to do, I don't think I have a time to-

Samson: More than a better reason to have dinner with me to take that break. Plus this would a way to apologize to you on how I was acting earlier.

Listen this is sweet of you but

Samson: No buts ok (kissed the palm of my hand) I'll see you tonight (giving me a gentle kiss then leaving)

Damn, him and his charm (exhaling while going to my office) welp there goes my evening plans

Jasmine POV

Looking at my reflection on the mirror. On the outside I look like the wife of the Vice President of the United States, but what I heard from last night I never felt so alone and broken. Over and over in my head I kept on questioning myself....Am I enough. I guess I will never know that answer (standing up and fixing myself before stepping out my room) ok Jasmine get it together, can't let anyone see you in this condition (before I could turn the handle, someone was turning it causing me to back away then someone starts coming in not noticing me)

???: Oh shi...I mean I'm I'm so sorry miss, I thought nobody was here

The moment I saw him my pussy started to wet. Damn this young man in front of me is fine as hell. Everything screams daddy....ughhh the things I would do to-

???: uh miss are you alright

Huh...what....huh

???: you seem to be a little flustered

Oh...I'm sorry, I'm just on my way out and all

???: Oh ok, again sorry for barging in like this I should have knocked first

It's quite alright, well now if you excuse me (moving pass him to exit the door)

???: By the way what your name

(Looking back at him) Jasmine

???: Wait....are you Jasmine-

Gibson yes. And you are

???: Jason, Jason White Madam Second Lady

Well Jason....I guess I'll be seeing you around

Jason: I doubt that seeing I'm just an employee here

Welp you never know. Bye Jason (exiting the door)

To be continued.....

Like/Comment

Cabinet Addition
Algee Smith as Jason White
White House Employee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 1.5K 15
You've heard of the betrayal of the big heroes, who get betrayed and then turn into powerful and great leaders. But what about the sadness of the 'w...
1.2K 61 20
Rylyn attends an all-boys correctional institute for teens in need of discipline and "taming", the news only causes a stir for Rylyn, him doing every...
11.3K 196 19
"Out of business am your boyfriend, inside business am your boss."
35.3K 1K 19
Olivia pope and her best friend Elizabeth also known as Liz since childhood works as a secret cover-up agency for the national government and often f...