Kpop One-shots (Reader x GG)

poorly द्वारा

a dumpster fire of oneshots अधिक

intro + requests
[MR] Onda (Everglow) - Moon
[MR] Sejeong (Gugudan) - All of My Days
[GN] Ryujin (ITZY) - Nobody Like You (Part 1)
[GN] Solar (Mamamoo) - Ten Nights
[GN] IU - Through the Night
[GN] Hyewon (IZ*ONE) - Destiny
[GN] Jennie (BLACKPINK) - Really
[GN] Jinsoul (LOONA) - Number 1
[GN] Dahyun (TWICE) - Sweet Love
[MR] Eunha (GFRIEND) - Drummer Boy
[GN] Yuqi ((G)I-DLE) - What's in Your House?
[GN] Chungha - 12 O'clock
[MR] Sana (TWICE) - Our First Day
[MR] Yeri (Red Velvet) - Under the Rain
[GN] Kim Lip (LOONA) - My Eyes on You
[GN] IU - Largo
Olivia Hye (LOONA) - A Flower for You
Jisun (fromis_9) - ASMR
drabble prompts.
[N] [Drabble] Wonyoung (IZ*ONE) - R&R
[N] [Drabble] Lucy (woo!ah!) - Payback
[N] [Drabble] Mina (TWICE) - Friendly Competition
[GN] Sakura (IZ*ONE) - Bright Lights and Date Nights
[GN] Hyewon (IZ*ONE) - Love and Loss (Destiny Pt.2)
[GN] [Drabble] Yujin (IZ*ONE) - The Power of Love
[MR] Joy (Red Velvet) - Thanks
[FR] Chaewon (IZ*ONE) - First Steps
[GN] [Drabble] Maya (NiziU) - Day Off
[MR] Yerin (GFRIEND) - Red Thread
so I'm not dead (surprise)
[GN] [Drabble] Saerom (fromis_9) - Of Hangovers, Headaches, and Hard Mornings
[MR] Chaeyeon (DIA) - Angles and Angels
[GN] [Drabble] Olivia Hye (LOONA) - Dare Date
[GN] Jinsoul (LOONA) - Wouldn't That Be Crazy?
[GN] Olivia Hye (LOONA) - Power Couple (Dare Date Pt.2)
[FR] Irene (Red Velvet) - Come Back To Me
[GN] Yena (IZ*ONE) - Worth The Wait
[GN] Shuhua ((G)I-DLE) - A Missing Piece (Part 1)
[GN] Yoohyeon (Dreamcatcher) - Love Language
[GN] Ryujin (ITZY) - Rivalry
[GN] Shuhua ((G)I-DLE) - Proximity (A Missing Piece Part 2)
[MR] Winter (aespa) - Sunrise
[GN] Yeji (ITZY) - Six Easy Steps, Forwards and Back Again
[MR] Wonyoung (IVE) - Rest of Our Lives
[GN] Ryujin (ITZY) - Lean on Me (Nobody Like You Part 2)
[MR] Kazuha (LE SSERAFIM) - Forever and Always, Once Step Behind
[MR] Lisa (BLACKPINK) - Back for You
[GN] SinB (VIVIZ) - Liars
[MR] Tzuyu (TWICE) - This Night
[GN] [Drabble] Ryujin (ITZY) - Shaky Footing

[GN] Yves (LOONA) - No More Hiding

3.2K 60 42
poorly द्वारा

Inspired by bisexualdaddy's chapter of LOONA confession headcanons (ty for letting me write this I love your stuff)
Gender-neutral
Fluff

warning: minor swearing but its from hyejoo so it shouldnt be too surprising

____

Sooyoung and I have an interesting relationship.

I mean, sure. It's not surprising that our relationship isn't public in any way. We have to keep it a secret. If the news that we were dating got out there, we'd get in a lot of trouble since she's an idol and I'm a mere manager and Haseul's personal one at that. But in fact, it's even more low-key than that.

We've been dating for nearly a year and no one knows about it. Not even her groupmates in LOONA.

And better yet, no one suspects a thing.

Why?

Because we hate each other.

Not actually hate each other, of course. We just act as if we do.

We don't speak to each other unless we need to. Eye contact is very minimal if any. Seating is always away from each other. It's the most effective way of avoiding curious eyes, both the eyes of the tenacious paparazzi and nosey LOONA girls we're constantly surrounded by.

In fact, there have been threads about how I should be sacked by BlockBerry because of our rather strained relationship and I almost did get fired, but I was defended by all of the members of LOONA, including Sooyoung herself.

Of course, the higher-ups were surprised but didn't protest it.

And so here I am, still among the members of LOONA with a job.

Thankfully, today was going to be a rather slow day. With "#" promotions out of the way just yesterday, our schedules were pretty free.

Though with all the time in the world now, I recommended everyone to take some well-deserved rest, but almost everyone turned it down. Instead, they took this opportunity to go out and have some fun. I swear, they have too much energy.

1/3 and Yeojin went to get some food, most likely a bakery since Hyunjin was a part of that group. Knowing Choerry and her love of stationaries, I'd guess the ODD EYE CIRCLE girls went to the mall. And lastly, yyxy probably went to the park or something to take in some picturesque sights, though not all of yyxy left the dorm together.

When I said most of the members had turned down my suggestion to take some rest, there was one person in particular who had chosen to heed my advice.

The dorm, unlike the times when everyone is around, was nice and quiet. I sipped on some coffee and scrolled through emails at the kitchen counter, taking some time to get a bit of work done on such a slow day. Haseul offered to bring me along with the 1/3 girls since I was her manager, but I insisted I'd stay at the dorm. I told her "you should spend some time with the girls without me" and even though she is my responsibility to a certain extent, I had other, rather selfish reasons for staying back at the dorm.

Behind me, a door slowly creaked open and since there was only one person in the dorm other than me, I knew exactly who it was.

"Are they all gone?" Her voice rang through the silent dorm. Subtle footsteps echoed as she softly knocked on the doors of all the rooms, checking if anyone was left behind by their respective subunits.

"They're all gone, Sooyoung." I took another sip from my mug as Yves let out a relieved sigh.

"Finally." She took a few steps behind me as I was checking a few more emails and a pair of slender arms slowly wrapped around me. "I missed this."

"I do too, but if anyo-"

"If anyone found out that we were together, we'd be done for. I know, (y/n)." She placed a gentle kiss on the back of my head as she rested her head on my shoulder. "C'mon, lose the phone. We don't get this chance often."

Yves swiftly pulled the phone out of my hand and put it face down on the counter.

What she said was true. We don't get a chance like this often. With promotions, practices, meetings, and other schedules taking up everyone's time, there's no chance for some quality alone time. We're usually surrounded by the other members of LOONA too, making it harder to spend time with each other and even if we did, we couldn't risk getting spotted by anyone.

On top of that, because I'm Haseul's personal manager, I'm usually around her most of the time and with her current status within the group, I don't get much of a chance to be apart from her.

But today was different. No one was around. Everyone had headed out to do their own thing, leaving the two of us with the dorm to ourselves. And with the way we usually treat each other, I doubt anyone has any suspicions about what's going on.

"I'm hungry~" Sooyoung whined as she latched onto my back. The baby switch had been flipped on. The one thing she can do to just melt me inside. "Can you make lunch~"

I chuckled and slowly stood up. I expected Yves to release me from her grasp, but instead, she remained flush against my back. She was basically attached to me like a koala on a tree. "I don't think I can cook if you're on me like that."

"You'll be fine~" Yves sang as she adjusted her body to put herself in a better spot to hold on to me, namely my neck. Her slender arms wrapped around me as she brought herself into a piggyback. "Onwards!"

She childishly pointed at the kitchen as she wrestled herself into a more comfortable spot on my back.

"Yes, ma'am!" I held onto her legs and lightly jogged to the fridge.

There were a few iffy moments where she either almost fell off or I nearly dropped her during the cooking process, but overall, it went pretty well. Sooyoung pretty much acted as an extra pair of hands to hold things while I cooked. 

Within thirty minutes, our ramen was ready, topped with a mix of meats, veggies, and an egg for each of us.

I dropped our lunch on the dining table, but Yves refused to get off of me.

"How are you going to eat while you're on my back?" I asked the pouty baby that was currently taking up real estate on my now aching spine. Carrying her for nearly half an hour definitely takes its toll.

Instead of responding to me like the regular, fully functioning adult human being she was though, she decided to use the baby method, pointing at the couch in the living room while making whiny sounds through her pouting lips.

"You want to eat in the living room?" 

A nod in response.

With a half-chuckle half-sigh, I picked up our food and trotted over to the coffee table in the living room and dropped off all of my luggage, both the food and the giant baby that was on my back. "C'mon Sooyoung, let's be responsible human beings for once..."

She protested it a little but ended up lying down on the couch, fully extended. As glorious as she looked sprawled across the cushions with her hair in a beautiful mess, I needed somewhere to sit.

"You can't eat like that, you know..." I pulled at her legs, hoping to turn her around and get her sitting upright.

In response, Yves simply whined. "But I just wanna cuddle~"

"Aren't you the one who wanted to eat?"

"That too, but still~" I swear, for someone who seems to have a serious aura about themselves in public, Sooyoung is just a giant baby.

"How about we eat first before the food gets cold, then we can cuddle." I tried to reason with her.

She took a moment to think about it but ended up agreeing. And in record time, Yves was finished with her food. I'm not sure if it was because she was really hungry or if she just wanted to get to cuddling faster, but she basically inhaled the ramen in seconds.

"Done. Now cuddles." Sooyoung demanded.

"I'm going to do the dishes first. We can cuddle after." 

But just by looking at her eyes, I knew she was having none of it. In an instant, she got up, grabbed the bowls, tossed them into the sink, and ran back to me. "We can do those later."

I let out a chuckle and reluctantly made my way onto the couch next to my girlfriend. With my arms open, I waited for the weight to fall onto me.

And that weight I was expecting hit me with full force, knocking me down onto my back. I raised my head to see Sooyoung resting her body on top of me, snuggled up to my chest. "You're such a baby, you know that?" I brushed her hair from her face as she looked up at me with her beautiful eyes.

"I don't see you complaining about it though." Yves shot back.

She was right. Her being the biggest baby was honestly the cutest thing in the world. At the drop of a hat, she goes from a seemingly tough senior member of LOONA to the neediest and softest baby that needs constant attention and I don't plan on slacking on the attention department when I'm with her.

The two of us comfortably laid on the couch in silence, just happily feeling our warmth against each other and listening to our soft breathing. 

I slowly felt myself starting to doze off. With a comfortable weight on top of me and a radiating warmth surrounding me, my head started to lull into a nice nap.

Serenity.

If only this could last forever, I thought to myself. 

And of course, I had just jinxed myself because the moment that thought popped up in my head, I heard the jingling of keys from outside the front door. I felt the desire to sleep get sucked out of my body at the sound.

"Shit." Sooyoung and I whispered at the same time.

We jumped off of the couch sloppily, her tripping and nearly tripping over the coffee table and myself faceplanting on the cold hardwood floor underneath. Sooyoung stifled a laugh as she hurriedly pulled me up by my arm and pushed me with all of her strength towards the kitchen.

"Act like you're doing the dishes!" She whisper-shouted at me as she ran to her room.

After nearly running into the dining table from Yves' powerful push, I rushed over to the sink in the kitchen and started the tap. Was this how she gets away with not washing her dishes?

As Sooyoung slammed the door to her shared room closed, the front door opened up.

"We're baaaack!" Chuu shouted as she and the two other members of yyxy strolled into the dorm. "Hi (y/n)!" 

"Hey girls." I waved back at the cheerful three.

Gowon and Olivia Hye retreated into the yyxy room where Yves ran off to while Chuu came to the kitchen, a big basket in tow. I guess they went on a picnic at a park or something. I hope I can do things like that with Sooyoung soon.

"How was your day off?" I asked, starting up the conversation. If I knew anything about these girls, they like talking. If I talk to them, they won't notice the weird things like the messed up couch I shared with my secret girlfriend, the oddly turned coffee table that said girlfriend fell onto, or my dishevelled hair after rushing into the kitchen to act like I was doing something other than happily cuddling with someone I seemingly despised.

"It was good! We went to the park, had a picnic, and took nice pictures!" Chuu unpacked the picnic basket before pulling out her phone and scrolling through the endless pictures of nature, food, and each other that she had taken along with the others in the short time they were outside. "See?"

I absentmindedly glanced over to her phone and gave her a "hmm" in response. I was just worried Hyejoo and Chaewon were going to get something out of Sooyoung while Chuu and I were in the kitchen. I doubt Gowon would pry into Yves' business, but Hyejoo is definitely someone that would go out of their way to get some information out of someone. In another life, she was probably a top tier interrogator in a police force somewhere. That girl's got her methods.

"Anyway, how was your day?" Chuu asked, still perky and happy as she always is.

"It's been lacklustre, to be honest. Had lunch and was going to get some cleaning done in the dorms since it's getting a little messy." Well, Sooyoung and I made the living room rather messy, but Chuu doesn't need to know that.

"How's Sooyoung been? Did she leave her room?"

"She left her room to eat, but that's about it." I washed the bowls we had used to eat lunch. "Ramen today."

Chuu glanced over at the sink. "She needs to start doing her own dishes," she chuckled, "You have to stop babying her sometimes."

I'd get her to do the dishes if she wasn't a mix of needy, mesmerizingly good at convincing, and terrifyingly strong. "I'm sure she has better things to do anyway."

"I bet she went straight to sleep when she finished eating." Chuu shot back.

"Eh. Maybe."

The smaller girl chuckled once more before raising her hand to my hair. "You're such a mess today, (y/n). That's not like you." She quickly fixed my messy hair with her fingers before turning her attention back to her big picnic basket, emptying out the containers the girls had used on their day off.

The two of us continued our idle chatter in the kitchen as we did what we had to do. We washed our respective dishes from our days so far and when we finished up, the rest of the girls came back from their time outside.

The ODD EYE CIRCLE girls came back and immediately crashed on the couch, complaining about needing to walk all day even though they chose to do so. Jinsoul and Choerry collapsed on the still-messy couch while Kim Lip flopped onto the hardwood floor, too exhausted to find somewhere better to lie down.

The 1/3 girls on the other hand nearly broke the front door down as they burst into the dorm, full of energy. Hyunjin and Haseul paraded around the living room with full bags of bread in hand and gave them away to the girls. Well, Haseul distributed the bread from her bag while Hyunjin just followed the leader and ate whatever bread she had in hers. Vivi, Yeojin, and Heejin on the other hand, simply waved hello to everyone before retreating to their room.

"(y/n)! Chuu!" Haseul approached us with still half-full bags of bread and handed us some pastries with a big smile on her face. "Here you go!"

We gratefully accepted the snacks from the LOONA and 1/3 leader as she ran into the yyxy room to probably give those girls some bread too.

The rest of today's daylight was spent basically partying, really tainting the definition of a rest day.

The group moved from room to room, finding things to do to kill time. This included some karaoke in the living room, board games in their respective rooms, and having dance competitions on the balcony. If there was one word that described these girls, it would be energetic. Crackhead works as well, but I wouldn't want to caught calling them such by my employer.

I simply watched from a distance, making sure they didn't break anything in the dorms or themselves. There were a few close calls, including some lights, windows, heads, and doors, but overall, it was good fun. The two moms in Haseul and Vivi kept most things under control, so that helped a lot as well.

It wasn't until night fell that I started to become a little more involved with their rest day activities.

I had cooked up a grand meal with the help of Vivi for the girls since this cycle of promotions was finished. Things like chicken, noodles, rice, and a variety of other food items that were requested were added to the already long list of foods we prepared.

Dinner was fun and rather eventful. A lot of chatter between the girls and even a minor food fight was started by Yeojin and Choerry. Of course, Haseul shut them down very quickly, which, as much as I appreciate her mother-like demeanour, was slightly disappointed by just because I definitely wanted to see what the food fight would lead to. The dinner was wrapped up nicely by Vivi and Haseul who brought out a cake for dessert.

After washing dishes for nearly half an hour with Heejin and Hyunjin, who were assigned to wash dishes this week, a resting period followed. Not "rest" in the LOONA sense, but real rest. Everyone retreated into their rooms and I relaxed in the living room, idly scrolling through more emails on my phone.

Peace and quiet, how I've missed you.

Of course, that was until I heard the loud laugh of Kim Lip scare me off of the couch.

I quickly fixed myself and continued my relaxation time on the couch, but a few minutes later, Jungeun's signature laugh once again was released into the otherwise quiet dorm.

This time, it didn't scare me as much and I put the distraction out of my mind, but it was clear someone else wasn't going to be having any of it.

The yyxy door swung open to Olivia Hye, who seemed rather annoyed through her very recognizable facial expressions. She made her way over to the ODD EYE CIRCLE room and banged on the door. "Unnie!"

I peeked over the couch and watched the drama unfold. Should I be doing something about this since I'm a manager? Probably. Am I going to let everything play out like a movie since I know something's about to happen? Definitely.

The two girls conversed for a little before Hyejoo was forcefully dragged into the OEC room.

A few minutes passed and for some reason, all of LOONA was in the ODD EYE CIRCLE room, including me.

Why?

Haseul said it'll be fun.

But does a mom understand what fun means?

Probably not.

Either way, we ended up sitting in a circle in the OEC room, playing truth or dare.

"Alright grandma," Hyejoo starts, "you're either supposed to say 'truth' or 'dare' when someone chooses yo-"

"I know how to play truth or dare!" Haseul glares at the yyxy maknae as she snacks on some chips she brought with her. "I'll start!"

Everyone watched as the leader's eyes slowly scanned over the group like a hunter looking for its prey. I could feel the tension building in the room until Haseul's hand rose to point at the smiley Chuu. "Truth or dare!"

Shock appeared on the happy girl's face as she was called out, but nevertheless, opted to go with truth.

"Only pussies choose tru-" Olivia Hye started, but was quickly stopped by Haseul.

"No cursing!"

"Whatever..."

Haseul pondered for a moment before asking her question to Chuu. "When was the last time you cried?"

Chuu, the definition of the ":D" emoji, was being asked when she cried last. This should be rather interesting. I don't think anyone's seen the girl feeling down. All eyes moved to her as she put a finger to her chin.

"Hmmm... Maybe when we got our first win?" While it was probably true, I could tell everyone was hoping for a better crying story. A happy crying story isn't as interesting as a sad crying story. "It's my turn now, right?"

Chuu was excited. More excited than usual, which didn't bode well for the others. Things were bound to go south.

Like Haseul, Chuu's eagle-like stare moved from person to person as she chose who to ask questions to. "Jinsoul-unnie! Truth or dare!" Chuu dramatically pointed at the raven-haired girl like a lawyer in a tense court scene.

"Dare!" The girl shouted back without missing a beat and keeping the energy at a high.

The younger of the two then grabbed a bag of chips and threw it at Jinsoul. "Fit as many crisps as you can in your mouth!"

Jinsoul swiftly caught the bag of crisps bag and tore it open, ready to take on the challenge. Everyone watched in both amusement and amazement as the girl stuffed her face with the salt and vinegar potato crisps to the brim. Her eyes widened the more she put in her mouth until she couldn't fit anymore crisps and gave up.

Laughter then followed as Jinsoul struggled to remove said crisps from her mouth. All of us watched as she pulled out individual crisps, hoping it would topple the crispy dam that she had built in her mouth. 

She eventually managed to clear her mouth of the salty-sour crisps after a minute long battle. "I'm never doing that again..."

"You say that, but you'll be doing it again tomorrow." Kim Lip added as Jinsoul panted heavily after experiencing what it felt like to be suffocated by crisps. Death by crisps doesn't sound too great.

And that's how most of the night went.

A lot of funny dares, intriguing questions, and an all-around enjoyable time.

Hyunjin admitted she had a thing for Heejin, which by the way no one was surprised about other than Haseul because she's a little out of the loop.

Sadly for Yeojin, she was dared to drink a weird concoction of liquids we had put together from the fridge. This beverage was a dangerous mix of sauces, juices, and other unspeakable things, but like the brave girl she is, chugged it in under ten seconds. 

Leader Haseul was forced to tell the story of the time she had way too much to drink when she went out with Vivi one night, landing her in the bathroom as the Hong Kong girl held her hair back.

Speaking of Vivi, she was given the task of mimicking Kim Lip until her next turn. This impersonation of hilariously weird laughs and a lot of slapping lasted six minutes until she was asked again for her turn.

But out of everyone, Olivia Hye was targeted the most for these questions since, like she said, only chose dares. She set herself up for teasing throughout the night with that phrase. Olivia Hye was dared to eat a banana seductively, causing Gowon to understandably enter a panic.

The next dare she completed was to whisper something seductive to the person to her right. Coincidentally, it ended up being Gowon, meaning more panic ensued within the blonde girl's head.

She was also dared to perform some aegyo. That was, to be completely honest, pretty hard to watch, but Hyejoo kept to her motto "choosing truth is for pussies" so props to her on that one.

It just seemed like everyone was out for Olivia Hye, so she turned and shot back. It was her turn and without a moment of hesitation chose me. "(y/n). Truth or dare." Everyone felt the tension build in the room as a mysterious and mischievous glint shone in the younger girl's eyes.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed Yves watching me. If I choose wrong, there are going to be some bad news coming my way.

"Truth."

Relief washed over me as Hyejoo clicked her tongue in disappointment. It's not that I want to disappoint the girl, I just don't want to know what she was planning.

"Damn it... I don't know..." I guess I foiled the girl's plans because she spent the next minute thinking of a question. "Have you ever been arrested?"

"Nope."

"Boring." 

I chuckled at Olivia Hye's disappointment and moved along the game by choosing to ask her. "Truth or dare, Hyejoo."

Olivia Hye rolled her eyes. It's the fourth time she's been picked for this in a row now and for everyone at least, it's hilarious that she's getting picked on. Sure, we sort of feel bad about it, but it's all in jest.

"Dare." This girl is definitely true to her word.

"Shout the first word that comes to mi-"

"FUCK!"

Silence followed.

I looked over towards Haseul, who clearly looked done with everything that was going on. She wasn't even trying to stop Olivia Hye at this point.

"Okay then... Moving on."

It was Olivia Hye's turn once again but this time, she turned her attention to Yves. "Sooyoung-unnie. Truth or dare." Just like her last turn, the unnerving glint was in her eyes again.

"Dare."

I held my breath as Olivia Hye chuckled to herself before pointing at me. "Play seven minutes in heaven with (y/n)."

...

...

...

Huh?

I was expecting someone to stop Olivia Hye's dare, namely Haseul, but nothing happened. Haseul was still in the "the world could burn down right now and I wouldn't even care" mentality and didn't bother to butt in. In fact, everyone just screamed in excitement. Even Yves didn't say anything about it. She simply sat there looking dumbfounded.

I nudged Vivi who sat beside me, hoping she could help, but when she turned to me, I knew all hope was lost.

Just like Olivia Hye, a scary glint was in the Hongkonger's eyes.

She quickly grabbed me and with her rather small but strong frame, yanked me up to my feet and dragged me out of the ODD EYE CIRCLE room and into the yyxy room.

The eldest LOONA member pushed me into the room and half a second later, Yves was pushed into the same room by Olivia Hye and Chuu. That was also when the door was slammed shut behind us.

Silence hung over us for a few seconds before I decided to break the ice.

"So..." Sure, not the best way to start a conversation, but at least I'm trying.

Yves sat down at her bed and patted the space beside her, beckoning me to join her. I threw myself onto the bed and rolled around for a few seconds before she stopped me. "I mean, we have seven minutes alone, right?"

I looked up at Yves, who was now positioned over my prone body. A small smirk tugged at her lips as she closed the gap between us.

As contact was made, fireworks went off in my mind. It wasn't our first kiss, but knowing the possibility of getting caught since the other members of LOONA were just on the other side of the wall made my senses hyperactive.

The kiss was everything and more. 

It was calming.

It was sweet.

It was reassuring.

But it was also exhilarating.

It was adrenaline pumping.

It was nervewracking.

Yves eventually pulled away with the smirk still hanging at the corners of her mouth. "This is much better than our cuddling session from earlier."

"I agree."

Yves came down for another peck but ended up forcefully probing her tongue into my mouth.

Aggressive, but also very invigorating.

I felt my whole body react as she basically ravaged the inside of my mouth like a feral animal attacking its prey.

The two of us continued to go at each other's lips as she remained straddled over my torso. For the first time in a while, it felt like we didn't have to hide anything from anyone, even each other.

If only this could last forever, I thought to myself.

Wait, isn't that how we got-

The door to the yyxy swung open with impressive force as Olivia Hye ran into the room. "I knew it!" Like a flash of lightning, she pulled out her phone, took a picture of Yves and I, and laughed to herself like a villain in a movie.

Yves reacted quickly by throwing a pillow at the younger girl. "Go away! We still have five minutes!"

Olivia Hye dodged the fluffy projectile and laughed out loud a few more times before taking her leave, shutting the door behind her in the process. The room was then draped in silence once again, just like when Yves and I first entered.

"Well... That was something." I managed to say through my stunned expression. I looked up at Yves and she looked right back at me with her beautiful eyes.

"I guess there's no hiding it now, huh?" 

"I guess not."

The two of us chuckled lightly before closing the gap between us once again.

___

A/N

IT'S BEEN SO LONG

I've been messing with a lot of ideas lately and it's really prevented me from getting any chapters finished. I've been thinking about starting a short book (probably under 10 chapters) and I've been compiling ideas for that while writing four chapters for this book. 

I currently have four ideas for short books (one for Miyeon of (G)I-DLE, one for Sejeong of gugudan, one for IU, and one that's still undecided) and I'm laying out the ideas right now. I've had the IU one brewing for the longest time after someone commented about making a book, but I haven't fleshed out any of the ideas fully yet.

I'm also working on chapters for Yoojung of Weki Meki, Olivia Hye of LOONA, and Jisun of fromis_9. If there's a specific one from these three chapters you want to see, let me know and I'll try and turn my attention to that chapter.

I've been spending a lot of time on Tumblr and reading imagines on there too, making me want to start a page. I have no idea where to start though...

Sorry for taking so long to write this TT

(also what i was thinking about when i was writing about jindori stuffing her face with crisps)

If there are any requests for idols you want written about, let me know and I'll consider them. I have plenty of time since I have nothing to do every day.

Stay safe, people <3 beware the corona man!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

dream drabbles J द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

55K 1.4K 13
just little one shots etc (mostly nomin)
K-pop oneshots Darkness द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1K 232 9
Like the title says just a bunch of k-pop oneshots. All the characters will be above 18, these characters don't belong to me. This book is only my im...
51.4K 399 15
Some random oneshots because im bored lmao:) You can also request, look into info for that^^ !slow updates! !english is not my first language so ther...
jihyo imagines idk द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

11.5K 281 16
this book contains imagines or one-shot stories of TWICE Jihyo.