Boboiboy - So that we can be...

By rinnRinn947

That day, he lost his brothers. it's painful, Taufan could only grip into his chest. "please tell me this is... More

Prologue
the only four
let's end this
A new start?
nightmare
pudding
ignorance
ego
notice me, senpai
your power
your power,my power,our power,powerless
he is fine
principle
replacement
fortune teller
contagious nightmare
Adudu
big ruckus
lies
This is not a Lie
that green thing
Lord Taufan, please take a break.
Tapops
not a cadet
fatigue
books
Mr.Whale
Solar
manner
second tier
who is winning?
disappeared
the planet is dark, like your soul
get out
Worried sick
red paint
talk to Solar
Syrup + Red paint = blood
Vargoba
your apology
Happy birthday
you hide it from me
that mission
my plan
the battle
it's your name
heroes
you are cruel
farewell?
too Attached
hypothetical questions
you are cruel indeed
this brother and that brother
hehehehe
the room is clean
the only older brother
belittle us
arrived there
those memories
why did you do this?
Memory about you
chance?
i'm also confused with this chap.
big crystal
kick us
sleep peacefully
Don't go, Taufan.
You are back
you are really here
what did i miss?
with or without
you are baby
'Father'
bad old habit
waiting again
departure
fresh air
comfortable
unimportant
Rintis
rev :
it's you, Revan
welcome home, our 'Taufan'
Butterfly
surprise (epilogue + extra)

dark

1.5K 110 76
By rinnRinn947

"Why should i go with you, Taufan?", that person asked with an annoyed voice.

"It's weekend, i should've enjoying myself reading books or any other cool hobbies, but why am i going with you?"

He continuosly complained as he eat his carrot donut and take a sip of the bitter coffee.

"Why are you drinking coffee? You are just like an old man.", Taufan ignored his question, he rest his chin on his hand.

"Actually i don't want to bother you, but commander said i can't go if i didn't bring you or captain.", Taufan sighed, it'd be better to go alone.

It's better to not letting anyone know about this.

And i can't help but bringing you, because Captain is too scary he might found out and he is not easy to bribe.

"You don't have to set your feet on the planet, just wait here and eat your carrot donuts, i made it to bribe you anyway.", Taufan said to him as he close his eyes.

"But you look..pale, why are you going alone? Why didn't you bring your brothers?", Fang asked him as he munched his carrot donut.

Geez,please i don't want to think about the answer.

"It's more convenient this way.", Taufan answered him.

"Anyway shut up please, i want to sleep.", Taufan said to him with an annoyed voice.

"Who are you telling to shut up?! Why are you acting like your cocky brothers?", Fang complained to him.

But Taufan only wave his hand as the answer and close his eyes.

"Alright,stop nagging me, Reverse. Are you my mom?", Taufan sighed as he talked to the person inside him who constantly nagging him nonstop and complained because he didn't do as what they promised.

"Sleep.", The Reverse said to him.

Taufan sighed, "okay."

"Anyway Fang, create me some comfy bed, i need sleep.", Taufan said.

"Why should i?", Fang answered.

"Well, popular guys always help the others am i wrong?", Taufan answered him.

"Okay.", Fang creates a bed from a shadow.

"It's so dark, just like your soul Fang.", Taufan said to him as he pat the bed.

"And it's not as comfortable as Ice's water bubble.", Taufan continues to complain, but he begin to put his body on that shadow bed.

"So ungrateful, you should just create a bed from your wind.", Fang answered grumpily as he once again eat the carrot donut.

Taufan didn't answer to his commentary, his head feel heavy.

He close his eyes as he try to find a comfortable position.

"Reverse, i'm sor-", his words got cutted by Reverse's power.

"Sleep.", he said as he successfully make him fall asleep.

"Geez..", Taufan could only complain before he fell into a deep sleep.

°•°•°•°

"You still can't find him?", Gempa asked, now his voice is getting more worried.

"What is this commotion? i'm trying to sleep..", Solar complained as he get out of his room.

"Hali, he isn't with you?", Gempa asked Hali who has the same worried face with him.

"No..", Hali answered as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"How about you Thorn,Blaze? Do you know where he is?", Gempa asked the siblings that just woke up.

"..no, we haven't see him today.", Blaze answered.

"Where is he..", Gempa asked himself as he bites his own lips, trying to calm himself.

"Solar, you were asleep on the sofa, you really didn't see him?", Gempa asked Solar.

Solar shook his head, "..no.."

But Solar's expression changed.

"..for a second thought, i think i have.", Solar said as he remember something.

"I think i'm already half asleep, but he leave the room quietly.", Solar said.

"Why didn't you stop him?", Hali asked him.

"Who knows that he will disappear like this? I thought he was going to the bathroom or something. And i said it, i'm already half asleep ,why can't you understand?", Solar answered him with an annoyed voice, he hates it when he got suspected or blamed.

"What is in his mind, leaving early in the morning without telling anyone!", Solar sneered.

Gempa's hand shivered a little, "actually..i found a handkerchief inside his room.", Gempa said to his brothers.

"Handkerchief?", Ice asked.

"What's wrong with handkerchief anyway?", Solar asked them with a pissed voice, he hates it that his sleep got interrupted, and he still can't forget how Taufan treat him back then.

"..it got blood on it..", Gempa said, his voice is trembling, he can't get the bad thoughts away from his head.

"What?", Ice and Hali asked in the same time.

"Blood?", Blaze said as he still can't really understand the situation.

Hali touched Gempa's shoulder, "you mean..his blood?" He sounds worried.

"I don't know, but i guess it's his blood..", Gempa said.

They didn't realize what kind of face that Ice is wearing right now.

Is it because what happened yesterday?

Why did it happened? Is it related with our conversation?

If not then what?

What actually happened?

His face looks worried and also terrified.

Taufan, what are you planning?

Did you still hide something?

"I.., i'm gonna ask Ochobot.", Ice said as he rushed, it doesn't like him at all to lose his composure and got panicked.

But since yesterday's conversation, rather than feeling relieved, he feel more restless and anxious.

Come to think of it, he found out the first..

He got that nightmare before Hali and me.

It's quite a while since he found that dream..

Is he perhaps..trying to change something?

"Ochobot..", Ice called his name.

But when he saw Ochobot, the expression that painted on his digital face looks much worse than what he thought.

"Do you know where he is?", Ice asked him, his eyes filled with worries.

"..i've asked commander KoKoCi just now.., so yeah.", Ochobot answered.

"Where is he? Why did he suddenly disappear?!", Ice asked Ochobot as he shook Ochobot's body.

"Your next mission, he took it.", Ochobot said.

Ochobot worries is not mainly because of Taufan's disappearance.

But it's also because when he checked his data about Taufan, the number is decreasing again.

Not only that, the unknown energy is mixed with his soul, contaminating it.

And eating each other's life.

"Taufan.., will be back. It's not an urgent mission, don't worry.", Ochobot assured Ice.

"But why did he go alone? Why did he suddenly change the schedule? Why didn't he inform us first? Don't you think it's weird?" , Ice asked, he let off all the self restrain that he usually have.

Now it's only the face of a young boy who is worried about his brother.

Not a lazy , calm and indifferent cool element.

//Author's note//

Here is a little Taufan in Rinn's fic in nutshell corner aka just a random ideas i have when i had a writerblock.

I hope it can ease the tense of this fic a lil bit.

Hey, author.. what if you meet boboiboy from your fiction?

Me : huh? Which one?
Anyway, i think i'll get beaten to death by them

Hali : so you did know that you gave us a lot of problem?

Me : ofc! Anyway even if they kill me, i'll gladly dying with Taufan, right Taufan?

Taufan *nerveous* : uhhh.. no?

Me : geez Taufan, choose. You die or your brothers die?

Taufan : okay author! Lets die together!

Hali : Taufan, no!

Anyway see u on the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 3.4K 32
"My little brother's my source of happiness... ... how about yours?" [BBB Air & BBB Angin (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of...
54.9K 3K 27
"You're all I need..." [BBB Petir & BBB Daun (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the characters here. They belong to Monsta. I only own t...
85.8K 2.7K 16
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! After getting through the consequences, now Boboiboy and his elementals are together. How long wil...
7.7K 267 18
Being in a family of septuplets seems fun and all, But it may be a complete chaos. This is the story of the Elemental septuplets-their life, adventur...