Bullied by Luke Hemmings [Wat...

By ilove5SOSx

All my life Luke Hemmings was one of my best friends at school that was until I was 11 years old , I moved to... More

Part 1 - The beginning
Part 2- First apperance
Part 3 - first meeting
Part 4- surprising music lesson
Authors note- comp
Part 5 - big bad plan
Part 6 - plan backfired
Authors note
Sickness
Part 7 - dinner
Authors note
Authors note
Roles all gone
Part 8 - kiss - rain - confusion - what ?
Friends with benifits
Part 10 - WTAF
Part 11 - fight fight fight
Part 12 - memories
Authors note
Part 12 - slivers party
VERY IMPORTANT
Part 13 - camping
Part 14 - bitch fight
Part 15 - heartbreak and kisses
Luke
Part 16 - fight #3
Part 17 - don't trust anyone
Part 18- jealousy
Part 19 - plan starts ... Now
Part 20 - party time
Part 21 - " the ball"
Part 22 - morning surprise and Calums mystery girl.
Part 23 - cheater and unexpected visit
Part 24 - Honey i'm sorry
Authors note
Part 25- Christmas time
Part 26 presents and dreams
part 27/Epilogue Our future
NEW BOOK OUT
Sorry
Wattys 2016
Oh dear...
Any requests?

part 9 - my hero

14.6K 373 79
By ilove5SOSx

Hey guys I linked the trailer in for you !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was school , god how im dreading seeing Luke after what he did im not sure whether to be mad or happy yeah he did kiss me but he kinda bulling me.

i walked in the classroom and saw Luke with another bunch of guys and Calum, Ashton, Holly and Michael with some girls i was deciding who to go to then Holly motioned me over to her. She had sad eyes i looked to were she was looking and there was a girl holding Calums hand.

"Hey whats your name?" i said to brown haired girl.

"oh my name is Alisa nice to meet you , im Calums girlfriend" she said to me looking at Holly when she said she was his girlfriend.

I gave her a glare.

"Whats your name?" i questioned the red haired girl

"my name is Julia ! i love your eyes"

"erm thanks .. "i got a bit nervous

" my names Marina"

i turned to the browned eyed girl who was linking arms with Michael.

" Hey im Amber" i smiled. They gasped

" you poor thing getting bullied by LUKE" Marina shouted Lukes name to see if he could hear her, he didnt well he didnt or he just pretended he didnt.

" How did you guys meet?"

"at a party" they said in unison

i looked shocked. everyone laughed apart from Holly.

the bell rang and we returned to our seats.

"Maths OMG i hate it " i said going to the back where my seat was. Someone was sat on it.

"pardon me put your in my seat "

"What?" the brown haired boy turned around and OMG he was sexy but he was annoying

"your in my seat"

"i swapped" i startede to get really pissed off.

"MOVE NOW I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT RIGHT NOW" i said this as the teacher came in. He looked at us.

"Amber, Jake head teachers office now!" we both groaned and walked off.

TIME SKIP : OUT OF OFFICE

"thanks to you i have to now attend a detention.

" well i have to you plus its your fault"

i grunted and as we walked it was slient until he broke it.

"my names Jake , Jake Waters"

"Amber Jones"

"OMG your the slut Luke was on about "

"i stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. "what?"

" he said your a slut cause you tried to kiss him although hes still in love with his ex and you made all his friends fall out with him"

i was shocked remembering the events of last night then i felt myself on the lockers with Jake leaning towards me he whispered into my ear "Dont worry ill protect you "

i heard someone cough and there was Luke with a girl. The girl grabbed Lukes arm and tugged him along.

"Ah thats his ex Jazmin"

"oh "

"Hey what have you got next?" it was still a bit awkward because all thougth he lifted his head up we were still in that postition.

"Music"

"me too ill walk with you "

" ok" i smiled , if this goes well i could forget about Luke , he still loves his ex so.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 51.8K 38
I'm Caroline Evans, originally from London and I'm seventeen. My family transferred here to Sydney, not because of my dad's work or whatever common r...
6.5K 399 24
Calum Hood and Luke Hemmings have been best friends since they were 4 years old. They have a bond that no one could break but what happens when one o...
14.5K 413 21
Luke Hemmings was a normal kid, born in Sydney Australia, he and his friends moved to LA with his mum. There he fell in love with Jane. but after 9 m...
1.5K 49 32
*Michael Clifford fanfic* Hi my names Jess. I figured coming to Australia on a working holiday visa would just allow me to explore Sydney and fulfi...