CONSENT: Book 1 in The Danger...

By Rory1313

Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dar... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 24

3.8K 130 19
By Rory1313

We pull up to the packed club and it's not even 5 o'clock yet. "Damn, tonight's gonna be painful." David says with a slight hint of amusement in his voice. "How do you figure that?" I ask. It's not like he has to shove his way through all those people and balance open drinks in the process. "Well not for me, but I'm sure I'll get to kick somebody's ass before it's all said and done." He winks at me as he climbs out of the car. With a wave he jogs around the building toward the front entrance. I follow Ethan and Xavi through the backdoor and up the rear hallway.

" 'Sup Timothy." I called out as we stepped up behind the bar. The red headed Irishman turns to me with an expression of delight. "Hey baby, long time no see, want a shot on the house? Looks like you may need one or two tonight." He pops a tequila shot on a serving tray before he slides it my way. I pick it up and raise it to him with a wink then slam it back. "Ahh, that's the good shit too." I say as the warmth coats my throat. "Only the best for my girls." Timothy replies before turning to a customer.

"I'm gonna throw my bag in a locker and check on the girls in the back." I tell Xavi as I motion to the walkway over my shoulder. He shoots me a go-ahead nod and I turn to make my way into the dressing room. There aren't but a few girls in the back but I still offer to get them a drink. "How we doin' ladies? Would anyone like a drink before I get stuck out on the floor for the rest of the night?" I asked two girls, Minx and Ginger. Minx is a part-time dancer, tall and leggy with wavy blonde hair. I thought at first she would be a bitch but she's actually a decent chick. "Oh hey girl! I'm good, I'm meeting a regular in like 20 minutes. But thanks." She smiles at me in the mirror. "I wouldn't turn down a vodka and lemonade. Tim knows how I like 'em." I nod at the petite redhead. That would be Ginger, she is probably the sweetest person ever created. "You got it, babe," I replied with a smile. "If you wouldn't mind, I'd love a rum and coke." a voice says behind me. How did I miss her? Iniquity is over in the corner getting dressed. "Oh...yeah...sure...no problem." I clear my throat knowing I sound like a fucking moron right now. "I'll be right back ladies." I say as I slip out the door.

I get to the bar and set my tray on the counter. I suddenly feel warm and I lift my hair to fan my neck. "Hey Timothy, I need a vodka lemonade for Ginger and a rum and coke for Iniquity." I speak loudly over the music. "I'm on it, love." I keep fanning myself as I wait. It is legit packed tonight. Working the floor is gonna be a bitch for both the servers and the dancers. I glance behind the bar and watch the guys work. The way the three of them anticipate each other's moves and don't bump or trip one another amazes me. Ethan, Xavi, and Timothy work in unison as if they are one unit, each an appendage, perfectly in sync. "Here you go, love." Timothy says, sliding the drinks onto my tray. "Thanks, I'll be back." I blew him an air kiss and turned for the employee hallway. Walking back toward the dressing room I ran into Ginger. "Oh girl you are a lifesaver!" she declares. She grabs her drink from the tray before hurrying out onto the main floor. I guess that only leaves one girl.

I take a huge breath as the butterflies flutter in my stomach. As I push open the dressing room door I can hear my heart pounding in my chest. Holy shit this woman is hot! Get it together Kit. Jesus. I walk over and give the woman her drink. "Here you go babe, do you need anything else?" Thank God, at least I sound chill. "No thanks, I'm good. What's your name by the way? I've seen you around." I force my eyes away from her mouth. "Katya. But everyone just calls me KitKat." I say as I begin to feel a little less flustered. "Katya? That's exotic....nice! Don't your brothers or cousins work here or something?" she asks, her brows scrunched together slightly. "My brother and my two roommates." I say with a little more confidence in my tone. "Oh....well thanks for the drink. I gotta get out there and make some money so...." her words trail off. She smiles at me as she walks around me and goes out the door. Oh my God what the hell is wrong with me? I take a minute to myself before heading back to the bar.

"Hey Kit!" My brother waves me over to the other side of the bar. When I push my way up to the bartop he slides me a fully loaded tray. "This whole tray goes to the VIP lounge. You got it?" he asks. "Yeah, not a problem." I take the loaded tray and start weaving my way through the crowd. Being short I'm getting bumped around a lot. I have to resort to lifting the tray almost over my head. When I reach the last riser I am about to walk up four steps when a huge guy bumps me while getting out of his chair. There's no way to avoid it, I'm falling. By some crazy twist of fate as I'm going down my tray slides from my hand on to a table on the above riser. In a billion years that could never happen again. As for me, well I'm heading for a face plant on the stairs. All I can do is turn my body and tuck my face into my arm to keep from breaking my nose. I squeeze my eyes shut and brace for the impact.

Instead something warm and strong wraps quickly around my waist. My chest is slammed into what feels like a wall. When I open my eyes I find myself in the arms of a giant tattooed God. "Oh, wow...um..Thank you. That wasn't going to end well." I chuckle as my eyes travel up his arms. My eyes should just jump to his face but the journey was too exquisite to skip. So I let my eyes wander up his chest which was accentuated by his tight black shirt and his broad shoulders. His tattoos continued up his neck and so did my eyes. Finally passing his perfect lips to fall into the most gorgeous green pools I'd ever seen. He just stares at me with a slight smirk but doesn't reply.

When my eyes meet his, the chemistry between us sets my body on fire and I immediately have to look away.. "So...you can ...um...let me go now..." We both look down at his arm that's still wrapped around my waist. As he lets go of me a voice thunders from behind me. "Do we have a problem over here Katya?" David stands so close to me I can feel his breath on my neck. "Huh? What? Oh no, he..um, he actually caught me. I was knocked over and was gonna hit the stairs." I replied. "Well you're upright now..." he states. David and the tattoo guy seem to be having a stare off. I cleared my throat. "Yes, well thank you David. I'm fine so you can go. And thank you....uh... well just thanks for the hand."

He smirks watching me retrieve my tray. I catch him looking me up and down as I go into the VIP lounge. Feeling myself blush I quickly turn away. What is wrong with me? I pass out all of the drinks and collect the cash while making change. I basically rinse and repeat this little ritual all night long. I find that David spends a lot more time in my vicinity tonight than usual. I can't help but find this amusing. I'm just trying to make some cash. If I see a hand go up I'm on it. I take the order and get the drink. Bouncing around the club, I can hardly remember which side I'm on at times. "Hey, what can I get you?" I ask over and over throughout the night. I retrieve beers, tequila, rum and cokes, a whiskey sour and even a pink tutu. Hey, I don't judge. If you want a tutu, I'll get you a tutu. After dropping off said pink tutu, to a guy in a cowboy hat, I heard my name being called out.

Now I do have a few regulars that enjoy me being their server so hearing my name yelled throughout the club is not that unusual. "So hey, Katya......" I quickly pocketed my money and began to scan the room. My eyes were searching for the owner of that voice. "That's a beautiful name.....it's Russian, am I right?" Looking down I see the tattooed guy smiling up at me.

"The name is Gage by the way." His smile sends a shiver up my spine and a tingling to my core. His hair is short and messy with some blonde streaks mixed with brown. Tall, broad and muscular, he also wears 2-3 day old scruff that just makes him look sexy. Fuck he's hot! He holds out his hand to me and I can't stop the corners of my mouth as they curl into a smile. As soon as his hand touches mine I feel a connection, almost like electricity uniting us. For a moment everything and everyone around us seems to fade away. The sounds of the crowd, the music, the dancers, all of it seems muted. There is a heat that permeates between us. I gasp softly in surprise as I see his lips fall partially open and his hand tightens slightly around mine. That was all I needed to know that he felt it too. Slowly everything seemed to come back into focus. The crowd, the music, the noise, everything returning as if that split second never happened at all. I shake my head and smile, trying to clear my head and recover my composure. "Uhm...it's nice to officially meet you Gage. And yes, Katya is a Russian name."

"Well, it definitely suits you...." As his words trail off I look down, realizing our hands are still clasped and I reluctantly pull away. Standing there for a moment, we awkwardly stare at one another with goofy smiles on our faces. I find myself unsure if I should go or what. "Can I get another beer when you have a moment?" he asks, finally breaking our silence. "Oh yeah, sure thing." I rubbed my empty hand on my thigh to hide the nervous fidgeting I had just noticed I was doing. "I can get that for you now actually, I'll be right back." I step around him and he turns to watch me go. "I'll be right here..."

Stopping along the way to get two more orders I made my way over to the bar. "Hey Ethan, six beers please. He stands in front of me popping the tops off the bottles. He licks his lips before biting the bottom one with a sly sexy grin. 'Stop it!' I mouthed at him. I blush and smile while loading up my tray. I take all my beers, dropping them off as I work my way back to Gage's table at last. "Here you go." I tell him as I hold out the bottle for him."Thank you so much darlin'." His term of endearment is so sweet, I look away shyly. What the hell is this guy doing to me?? "Can I get you anything else?" I ask, directing my eyes to the rest of the table. I'm met with mostly head shakes. "Not at the moment," Gage says softly, "check back in about half an hour though." Nodding my head, I back away. "Okay, you got it. Have fun guys!" As I turn to go I hear Gage speak one last time. "Thanks......Katya" Damn, the way he says my name is so fucking sexy. I need to get my ass to the other side of this club and stay there. For the next hour I managed to keep to the other side until my boy Timothy had to go and fuck me up.

"Yo KitKat!" Timothy shouts over the cacophonous crowd. When I turn he motions me over to the side of the bar. "Yeah babe, what's up?" I set my empty tray next to the full one in front of me."VIP refills. Personally requested you for the rest of the night. Nicely done earlier!" Timothy exclaims as he slides the full tray towards me. "Yeah.... Great." I give him a tight lipped smile. I should be excited about it. I feel more excited about passing by Gage to get to the damn VIP lounge. I pick up the overly full tray and pray I'm more graceful this time around. As I approach Gage our eyes meet and I feel a flutter in my stomach. His face immediately lights up and he winks.

"Careful, I hear those steps can be tricky."He whispers as I slip past him. His eyes shine with salacious amusement. I chuckle as I shake my head at him. We do get the occasional rowdy asshole that just gets belligerent as the night wears on. A little mild flirtation I can handle, it's a walk in the park in comparison. "Thanks for the heads up." I make it up the risers without incident and drop off the huge load of drinks. After everything is passed out and paid for I get another insanely large tip. I thank the entire table as I fold up the money, tucking it in my pocket right as I go to step out.

When I exit the room I am grabbed roughly by the arm and yanked behind the DJ booth.

"Hey, what the hell? Get off me man!" I jerk my arm away, ready to strike before realizing it's David. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I snapped at him. I rubbed my arm knowing I would have a bruise where he grabbed me. "What am I doing?? What are you doing Katya?" he snarls gruffly. I'm honestly confused but his tone immediately puts me on the defensive. I don't appreciate being chastised in general but out of the blue for no reason makes me especially hot-tempered. "I'm working David. Perhaps you should go out front and give it a try." I snapped at him. He steps toward me, lowering his face closer to mine. "Your job is to get drinks for the customers. Period. End of story." My eyes widen as my eyebrows rise of their own accord.

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK??

Now I'm just getting pissed. Xavier doesn't even talk to me like that. I think David and I covered this shit the last time he pushed me too far. "Don't tell me what my job is. I know what my fucking job is." I say, my tone is cold and full of warning. "Then you need to get your ass back to it. It's not part of your job to flirt with customers. We have dancers for that type of shit." He is now literally yelling in my face. He has lost his damn mind. When I speak my tone is calm and even, which is not a good thing when I'm pissed. It always means you have pushed me past my limit. "You might want to walk away from this David." For a moment he seemed to think about it. I saw it in his eyes. For a millisecond the memory of what happened the last time he challenged me flashed in his mind. Then his face hardened once again and he leaned his face closer to mine with his eyes blazing. "Don't piss me off Katya. Get your little ass on the main floor and stay the fuck away from table 33 for the rest of the night. You better not make me tell you again. You won't like the consequences if you do."

Rage pulses through my veins as I stare right through him. I narrow my eyes as I ball my hands into fists at my sides. You see, I have a problem and that problem is my anger. Once I'm set off I rarely think much farther than the actual "I'll show your ass" moment. This tends to stir up a lot of drama. It also inevitably gets my ass in all sorts of hot water. I guess that's why it's considered an anger 'problem'. I'm fired up. I was reprimanded like a child, given an ultimatum, and specifically "forbidden" to do something.

Yeah......fuck that.

"Are you through?" My glare is icy, detached, and completely malevolent. "Yes," he snaps, his eyes boring down on me in an attempt to intimidate me into submission. "And you won't be telling me again, is that correct?" Neither my tone nor expression has changed but I stepped toward him this time. His expression falters as he looks a little unsure of himself. "N-no, I won't." He stammers ever so slightly. I take another step towards him rising up to my complete 5'2 inches in height and this huge man cowers slightly under my intense glare. My voice is low and menacing. "Good. Now commit this moment to memory so we don't have to go through it a 3rd time in the future. Don't you ever, EVER, tell me what I can or can not do. Now get the fuck out of my way."

Shoving past David, I storm toward the club's main floor. I am seething and my blood is beyond the boiling point. I have tunnel vision and one mission and I march straight to table 33. I stop directly in front of Gage who looks up, a wide smile spreading across his handsome face. "Well, hello again Katya." Glancing over his head I see a red-faced David which only fuels my anger. I immediately put my hand on Gage's shoulder to brace myself as I straddle his lap. His expression is one of surprise as his hands wrap around my waist. However, that quickly turns to delight and I see mischief dancing in his amazing green eyes. Immediately I wrap my arms around his neck. As soon as my hands coil into his hair I crash my lips into his. Instantly the table erupts with whistles and catcalls from his friends. He waves them off with one hand as he wraps his other arm tightly around my waist, pulling my body tightly into his.

His kiss is firm yet his lips are so soft as they move with mine. He teases my lips as the tip of his tongue sweeps gently across them. I inhale sharply in surprise and my lips part slightly. Taking the opportunity his tongue slides between them and he deepens the kiss. I become lost in the moment as his tongue caresses mine and I find my body melting into his. He tastes like beer but there is an underlying faint chocolate espresso that's damn near intoxicating. Damn, the man can kiss! I went to pull back and he just leaned into me, taking the kiss even deeper. Before I know it I moan against his lips. I feel him smile and he slowly and gently brings the kiss to an end before resting his forehead against my own. I am panting and breathless, lost in those delicious green eyes.

I am also tilted upside down. He is bent forward, my head thrown back between his knees as he holds me off the ground. I mean damn, my legs are literally in the air. "Haha.... ..ummm, hi there." I giggle nervously as my face turns a million shades of red. "Not normally the reaction I get but then again......you aren't normally the kind of girl I get to kiss." His fingers grip my waist as he stares into my eyes. Finally he leans back in his chair pulling me upright in his lap. Awkwardly my feet find the floor and I wobble slightly when I stand. Looking around, I don't see David anywhere. Gage is smiling up at me, his hands lingering on my hips. "Well my dear Katya, that was a very pleasant and welcome surprise. Unfortunately, we have to take off." As everyone stands he pulls me by my hips into his body and kisses my lips softly and gently. "But I will definitely see you again one night soon......I promise you that darlin'." He pulls away looking me up and down one last time, his smile sends yet another shiver down my spine. Then he turned to go.

I heard my brother calling me to the bar. Reluctantly, I slowly walked over. "I saw that shit little girl." Xavier teases. I roll my eyes but don't comment. Opting to answer with an obscene finger gesture instead. I see Ethan leaning against the bar and his face is crestfallen. I am such an asshole. Ethan follows me down the hall toward the dressing room and pulls me into one of the side offices."What was that Kit?" he asks. He sounds more hurt than angry. "You should ask your watch dog David," I snapped. I find my irritation returning. "Woah, wait I didn't do anything. Don't snap at me, just talk to me baby." His voice is calm and concerned. Damn it! Why isn't he yelling like any other normal guy? "Look it's a long story but basically I almost had a bad fall. That guy caught me before I got hurt. After that I got him one drink and spoke to him one time in passing. Next thing I know David yanks me behind the DJ booth and starts yelling and gives me an ultimatum. Specifically he told me to keep my ass away from that guy, Gage." Ethan leans back against the desk with a heavy sigh. "Oh no, he didn't..." he moans as his shoulders sag. "Yes, he did. Plus he got in my face and just kept pushing and pushing. I just... you know how I get. I was so enraged and I didn't even think. I just walked right up to Gage and laid one on him. He never even saw it coming." Ethan just rubs the back of his neck as he leans on the desk. "I'm sorry. I really am" I tell him sincerely. "Come here." Ethan pulls me into his arms. "I'm sorry David pissed you off. I wish you hadn't kissed that guy though. But baby, I've known you long enough that I would expect that reaction out of you. I know you and I know what sets you off. David, however, has no idea and is finding out the hard way. The only problem with that is David's heart isn't really involved but mine sorta kinda is........ So if you could try to think of me next time before you lose your shit that would be amazing."

"Now you're just making me feel even shittier. Don't you want to yell at me or throw some shit?" I ask, making him chuckle. "Not really....... I'd rather do this....." He starts kissing my neck. "And this......" He runs his tongue across my collarbone. "And definitely this...."He covers my mouth with his and kisses me passionately as he holds me tightly to his chest. My knees are instantly weak. He lifts me up onto the desk and stands between my legs. Grabbing my ass he pulls me against him, grinding his growing cock into me. "I want you so bad right now," he groans as his hands roam my body. I lay back on the desk, ready to surrender right then and there. Footfalls in the hallway pull us back to reality. Xavi calls out to Ethan, unsure where exactly he ran off to. "Ethan man, what the fuck? Move your ass. I need you at the bar now." Jumping from the desk I quickly straightened my clothes. "Fuck." Ethan mutters under his breath. He pulls me to him and kisses me softly. "To be continued tonight?" he asks. I return his kiss before I cross to the door. "Oh you can count on that..." I walk to the restroom and splash my face with a little cool water. After a couple of deep calming breaths I get back out there on the floor. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
11.2M 266K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
26.5K 1.3K 24
Choices have been made, deals have been constructed, and now the journey begins..... Katya has asked Gage to take her on as his submissive and he has...
11.5K 151 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...