THEIR STORY

By loveangel2020

TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEO... More

AUTHOR' NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
The Side story.
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
A NOTE OF APOLOGY
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
just a announcement
THANK YOU
CHAPTER 15
new story..
CHAPTER 16
THE NEW STORY
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Hi
A THANK YOU NOTE❤️❤️❤️
OH MY GOD....❤️❤️
HELLO AGAIN
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 11

1.5K 103 5
By loveangel2020

HI GUYS... ITS ME AGAIN

I DONT KNOW WHETHER YOU WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER OR NOT..BUT I THINK YOU WILL LIKE IT IF YOU READ TILL THE END..

CHEERS...

HAPPY READING...

The MONTH.....................

The maid left in the morning.....after serving breakfast and cleaning the dishes. Before she left she packed lunch for the children and sent them off to school.

By the end of the day....everything went smooth. Gulf came home after office freshened up and made a fine cup of tea for himself. The kids will be dropped by their grandparents so Neither Mew nor Gulf sent to pick them up. Gulf wore a pink apron with teddy faces all over the body. He was wearing his shorts and T-shirt when Mew came from office. He was dead tired as today's workload was too much... he wanted to go to his room straightaway...but a tall cute figure grabbed his attention. Gulf was frying something on the oven with his back facing Mew. Mew couldn't stop but graze his eyes over Gulf's broad shoulders....long legs and a cute bow made from the apron he was wearing.

Mew was looking at him......without the younger man's knowledge.....the bell brought him back. Gulf looked behind and as surprised to see PMew standing....behind him near the dining table.

Gulf: "P....you are back...Welcome home... ummmmm can you please check the door...I think the girls are here.

Mew couldn't speak...he just nodded and went to the door. The door opened and the girls sprang on Mew's arms. Mew grabbed them and hugged them tightly.....and gave a swirl.

Though both the elders were having their emotional turmoil in their heart....they didn't want the girls to feel sad at all.

Myn and Lyn got down from Mew's embrace and ran towards Gulf... hugged him from the back. Gulf kissed them on their forehead and told them to change ....as dinner was ready

He made sticky rice with chicken basil and Red curry .....as dinner. The smell was so delicious. The girls and Mew came for dinner and were surprisingly happy to see the delicious food served on the table. Gulf came back cleaning himself and all of them sat for dinner.

(WELL... THATS STICKY RICE WITH BASIL CHICKEN AND OMLETE....ALONG WITH THAI RED CURRY. BOTH THE DISHES ARE MY FAVOURITE AND WHILE WRITING I FELT LIKE I WANTED TO EAT.... SO TO SATISFY MY HUNGER... I MENTIONED THESE TWO DISHES.....HAHAHAHAHA... I AM FOODY..BUT I GUESS EVRYONE CAN UNDERSTAND .....)

The girls digged in their food and complimented Gulf for his delicious cooking. Mew had a satisfied look on his face...but chose to keep quiet. After dinner they went to sleep...

As per plan....Mew helped Gulf with the dishes...cleaned the kitchen and went to their respective rooms. But before Gulf could enter the room..... Mew spoke...

".....Gulf??"

"Yes P??"

"Errr...the dinner was good...Thank you....."

"Thanks P....Your Welcome.....its been sometime I stepped in the kitchen......before marrying Bright.... I used to cook at home sometimes...."

Mew somehow didn't like the name of Bright coming up from Gulf's mouth. He cleared his voice...nodded...and wished good night.

Both went to sleep...

The next morning... Gulf woke up early....again sweating....and remembering his Dream...his Bright covered in blood. He looked at the watch ..it was 6.30 in the morning... he still had an hour to wake up and prepare breakfast... but he couldn't sleep...

He never told anyone about his dream.... That he had almost every day after returning from Hospital. He didn't want to worry anyone...anymore....

Gulf lazily woke up...went to the washroom.....brushed his teeth...and came down to prepare breakfast and lunch for the kids. He made himself a nice cup of tea.....grinded coffee beans for Mew.

Around 8.... The Dad and the girls came down....and the smell of French toast with sausage made their stomach growl. Gulf served breakfast on the table and brought black coffee for Mew.

Mew thanked him....

Myn Said: "Papa Gulf.......you are the best... you are such a great cook."

Gulf smiled and sat for breakfast.

Mew munched his breakfast.... As mumbled.. "Yeah...RESLLY GREAT COOK".......

Gulf: "what did you say P?"

Mew: "Nothing".....

After breakfast...Gulf gave the girls their lunch and all of them together went for their respective work.

Mew looking at Gulf...remembered his parents words

"you have a long life to live....you can't live your life alone.....Gulf will be the perfect life partner for you.....believe me...."

But suddenly he remembered Art.......and brushed off his thoughts.

Everything was going as normal... Gulf making breakfast.....lunch ...........dinner...

The week after week went perfectly fine. Mew started to be in good mood these days.

Gulf was also coming back to his normal self. They both remembered their loved partners and felt happy remembering the sweet memories they had.

One night while cutting veggies......Gulf cut his finger .......blood was gushing out his finger.......

Seeing blood...Gulf started to panic....he remembered Bright's bloody face....and the knife fell off his hand... he tried to control his balance... but while supporting himself on the kitchen table....he pushed a few glasses and they hit the floor with crashing noise...

Mew heard the crashing of glasses and came running to the kitchen......the girls who were busy with their homework...heard the noise and came running down.

The three of them went blank seeing Gulf fainted and blood flowing from his finger.

Mew hurriedly came over......picked up Gulf in bridal style told Myn to fetch the First-Aid kit..told Lyn to fetch ice from the Freezer.

He placed Gulf on the sofa...while Myn and Lyn brought the kit and ice to him.

At first Mew cleaned Gulf's Cut and put his finger in ice bowl...so that blood flow can stop. He them took ointment from the kit ....applied it on the wound and carefully wrapped it. He sprinkled some water on Gulf's face...to wake him up.

Gulf opened his heavy eyes...looked at Mew....and gave a sad smile. He very softly said,

"M sorry"

Mew was taken aback. He lifted Gulf and took him to his room......Gulf was still unconscious.

Mew placed order for food delivery and told the girls to be in their room..... He would call them once the food arrived.

Mew went to Gulf's room....... What he saw....made to go to panic mode.... Gulf was crying..and sweating in his sleep..and calling Bright's name.

Mew without thinking called the Gulf's Doctor and told him everything. Doctor Phana..... advised him to stay beside Gulf for the night...and try to pacify him.....by talking softly...very close to his ears.

Mew did the same...... he hugged Gulf and tried to calm him down...after sometime Gulf again fell into sleep.

The food delivery arrived. He fed the girls their dinner and took his and Gulf's dinner to Gulf's room... Gulf was whimpering in his sleep....he pulled Gulf up...fed him the chicken congee and gave him painkillers....

That night Gulf was burning in fever. Mew gave him paracetamol.

He rubbed Gulf's face... hands..neck... with wet cloth to bring down the fever. As Gulf was sweating... Mew went to his Cupboard and brought fresh pair of clothes.. .....

He GULPED before he pulled off Gulf's T shirt....wrapped his arms around Gulf's back to put on fresh T shirt. He felt Gulf's smooth tanned soft skin... and a strip of sweat was falling from his temple. He tried to clear his mind and put Gulf back in bed... as he went for the Shorts...he covered gulf with quilt from his waist till his knee and put his hands under the quilt the pulled the shorts down. Then the same way he made Gulf wear fresh Pajamas.

After completing his task.. and putting Gulf in bed...mew released a satisfactory sign...

He himself felt that he forgot to breath. But he still felt Gulf's soft skin in his hands....

He put the wet cloth on Gulf's forehead and dozed off on the sofa.

Gulf slept throughout the night with beautiful dreams of Bright.... Then suddenly......Bright's face started to change...as Mew's face appeared.

Gulf work up from his dream...he looked around....and found himself in his room....But his eyes went wide when he saw that his clothes were changed....and Mew sleeping on the sofa.............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 12.9K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
266K 12.9K 37
Mew Suppasit a young business man,a perfect boyfriend/husband material was able to fulfill almost all the promises he made to his late girlfriend...
127K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
46.2K 3.2K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...