even if i die, it's you

Av CrystalFloral

who knew jungkook was really inlove with her, he thinks about her all day and all night long. how long does h... Mer

Characters/ Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Special👑
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 pt.1- Cartier
explanation
Chapter 21- Cartier pt.2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Special Chapter
q&a

Chapter 50

2.7K 50 10
Av CrystalFloral

•●•

bts and blackpink are in the mbc for interview because they did a collaboration photoshoot.

"bts and blackpink!" the mc yelled and all fans waved and cheered for them.

both groups went to the center and waved back to the fans.

"you may all seat now" the mc said and they all sat. "how are you all" mc asked

"we are really good" bts said

"we're great" blackpink replied

"fans are really excited to release all your photoshoot, can you tell us more exciting news?" mc said

"oh in june we will be having a comeback" jisoo answered and they all clapped especially bts.

"more? how about bts?"

"we will do the work in our upcoming album" rm said

"what do you mean?" -mc

"we will produce on it, we are the one who is asign to it. edit, mv, production, director, choreography. so it was a quite alot of work this 2020" suga answered

the fans clapped for them.

"how about in upcoming event?" -mc

"oh! the kpop concert is going to be in july so we will going to have a collaboration again" jin spoiled and everyone gave him a confuse looked

"that was suppose to be a surprise" jisoo whinned and they all laughed while jin laughed awkwardly.

backstage-

blackpink is packing up ready to leave mbc with their staff.

"unnie, have you seen my phone?" lisa asked them.

"i didn't see it why?" jisoo shooked her head.

"i think is missing" lisa answered.

while she is frustrated a grip hugged her waist. "aw baby is confuse don't worry i got it" jungkook whispered.

the staff chuckled at them.

"yah! i'm so worried how could you" she whinned and jungkook laughed.

"thank you"

"can i fetch you later at your dorm?" he asked.

"where are we going?" she asked back.

"it's a secret"

"yah jungkook-ah! take care of lisa okay?" jisoo said

"no prob noona" he winked

"that's good"

jungkook hunked his car in front of blackpink's dorm. he even downed his windows, meanwhile girls walked infront of blackpink's house.

"omo it's jungkook of bts" the girl 1 said

"hi oppa!" the girl 2 greeted.

who the fuck is oppa? he though

"are you going to see lisa unnie?" the girl 3 asked.

"yes we have a date" he nicely answered it.

the girls squilled in romantic excitement.

"stay safe oppa, have fun with lisa unnie" they yelled.

don't call me oppa ever again. he though again.

the gate suddenly open revealing lisa, she quickly went to entered his car.

"what's with tye noises here?" she asked

"it's just your fans, theu said that i should take care of you" he smiled at her.

"oh that's why your windows are down" she glared. "you really downed them on purpose" she added.

"why are so being attitude?" he asked

"no i'm not" lisa rolled her eyes.

"how could you glare and roll your eyes on me, your so bad" he pouted.

lisa just stayed quiet and waiting for him to drive but jungkook got an idea. he grabbed lisa's head, made her faced to him and quickly peck her lips.

she stayed in shocked. "wh-what's that for?" she stuttred

"we are dating for months now and you're still amaze by my kiss" he sighed teasingly.

"lisa your lipstick is pretty dark, should we erase it?" he added.

"yah! just drive already" she rolled her eyes.

"lisa-shi is really moody" jungkook mumbled making lisa's mood even worst. she just deeply sighed.

after 15minutes of driving, jungkook stopped at a house.

"who's house is this?" she asked.

"my penthouse" he answered while buckling up his seatbelt.

"why are we here?"

"cause i want to show you my penthouse"

they went outside the car and jungkook lead the way inside while lisa follow him. there is a cute theme at his house and it's modern cute.

lisa sat at his couch and jungkook brought foods. he placed the food on his center table infront of them.

they started to eat korean fried chicken, egg fried rice, mandu and kimbap while watching movies.

"are you going to talk to me" jungkook suddenly mumbled.

"what do you mean?" she gaved him a confuse bitchy-look.

"come on you haven't talk to me since the movie started and now it's end" he said.

"why would i talk to you, is there something we would like to talked about" she rolled her eyes.

"the eye roll again! why are you so moody this day?" he ask-yelled.

"no i'm not"

"you're acting like one lisa" he glared.

jungkook just stayed quiet such as lisa, they are both in not a good mood so they just ignored each other.

suddenly lisa's phone ring and she answered it.

"hello?"

"hello lisa how are you?"

jungkook's eyes widened.

it's fucking cai xukun republic of china. he though and rolled his eyes without lisa noticing it.

"i'm really good kun, how about you?" she asked cutely that jungkook glared atbher directly.

"that's good, when are you going back to china? ella misses you alot such as me" kun mumbled.

jungkook gaze become much serious and he is really pissed at this time.

"don't know but soon i will visit you all i am just busy this days, by the way i miss you all too alot" she replied.

jungkook can't take it so he stumped his foot hardly to the floor and make his way towards to his room, he is really upset to lisa for saying those sentence to him.

"hope you'll comeback sooner"

"ofcourse i will-" lisa stopped when he saw jungkook walking away to her.

"oh i'm sorry i'm gonna go, it's an emergency" she quickly said.

"bye lis-" she quickly hung up.

"gosh what have i've done?" she runned ger hands to her hair frustrately.

"should i placate him?" she asked to her self.

"aish" she stand up and went to his room.

she opened the door and saw jungkook laying on his bed while covered in blanket.

she walk towards to his bed and sat beside him.

"jungkook-ah"

he didn't looked back.

"yah jungkook don't be so childish" she whinned.

"yah talk to me what's wrong with you?"

lisa layed beside him and back hugged him. "i'm sorry gguk, please forgive me" she said cutely.

"gguk face me already" she whinned again.

jungkook faced her and looked at her directly, his face was red.

"how could you do that to me?" he asked in serious face.

"i know i'm sorry" lisa looked down.

"do you know how i feel, i was about to grab your phone decline it but i couldn't do it cause you're going to be moody again" he sobbed.

"sorry gguk, i will not do it again" she hugged him tightly and surprisingly jungkook hugged her back.

"don't you dare go back to china" he said.

"but jungko-"

"your youth with you is already done right, there are no purposes and reason to comeback in china again" he cutted her words.

"fine."

jungkook quickly kiss her lisa was shocked while jungkook started to move his lips. lisa felt soft and closed her eyes then kissed him back. jungkook pulled her waist closer to deepen the kiss.

jungkook start to remove his clothes but lisa quickly grabbed his hands to make him stop.

"what? we haven't done this for months i miss your touch so much" he said

"jungkook" she called.

"hmm?"

"i have a period." she mumbled.

jungkook deeply sighed and run his hand to his hair. "so that's why you are acting moody, why didn't you just tell me earlier?" he crossed his arms like a baby and lisa chuckled.

"i don't have plan telling it, but i didn't know that we're going to went to far." she smiles.

"now it's your fault making me horny and i didn't have able to make it with you" he whinned like baby.

"i know i'm sorry i promise we'll do it when i'm done with my red days okay?" she said.

"okay" he pouted.

"good boy" lisa ruffled his hair.

july- day of kpop concert.

the concert started.

jinyoung, jisoo and taehyung are asigned again as the mc.

"wow it's really a blast" jinyoung said.

"we are really excited for tye upcoming performances" taehyung mumbled.

"how about you jisoo-shi, what performance are you excited for?" jinyoung asked her.

"i'm really looking forward to all performance especially for twice, red velvet, exo, got7 and bts" she nicely replied and all fans started to cheered.

it was quite awkward since jisoo is in the middle, taehyung notice that is is awkward since jisoo is standing behind jinyoung. he remembered that they had past and now she is with jin.

"but i'm also looking for blackpink! i really excited since they had comeback and i want to hear them live" taehyung said it cutely that made jisoo chuckled.

"okay for the next perfoance" jinyoung quickly cut.

"ITZY!" they all said.

the show started and they just stand there while watching other performance.

jisoo and taehyung had a little conversation, it's not an issue to fans since they are both dating each others co-members. while jinyoung is quite out of place.

"i'm so uncomfortable with jinyoung right now" she whispered to taehyung.

"don't worry i got your back" he whispered back and they continue watching other performance.

after 7 artist performed jinyoung went to back stage cause got7 where about to perform so jisoo and taehyung are alone in the mc stage.

"do you know who is going to perform now v-shi?" jisoo asked

"oh yeah! i believe this group is really talented and awesome" taehyung said.

"should we tell them now?" jisoo asked and taehyung nodded.

"GOT7!"

backstage-

"jungkook can you go get me a drink?" jin asked

"why me you could ask a staff" he refused

"please!" jin whinned and jungkook sighed then went to grabbed drink for jin in the artist supplies outsife the tent.

"where are the bottles?" he asked himself and he search around, they are also other idols eating in their.

"oh that's it" he saw refresheners and walked towards to that.

he was about to grabbed bottles.

"oh hi oppa" eunha greeted.

who the fuck called me oppa? he thoughed and looked back confusely.

"hello" he greeted back nicely.

"why are you here?" she asked in aegyo.

uhm.. help? he thoughed.

"i was just grabbing drinks with my members" he said while looking away.

"oh i see goodluck to your performance oppa" she squilled as if they were close to each other.

what the fuck does everyone call me oppa except from lisa? he thoughed again

"uhh thanks you too" he replied awkwardly.

"you're welcome oppa!" she quickly hugged him.

"what the fuc- i mean yeah," he stuttred and eunha gaved him puppy eyes.

"could you please let go of me, other idols might see us and make an issue. i am already dating someone and world knows that" he said hurriedly and eunha let go of her.

"sorry oppa" she looked down.

"and don't call me oppa ever again" he said and walked away, once he turned around he saw lisa looking at him while minnie of g-idle is clunging into her arms.

lisa froze on what she saw, jungkook ran towards her but lisa and minnie turned around and walk away.

he deeply sighed. "okay i'm in trouble".

"eunha is still the same bitch after all" minnie mumbled and lisa sighed. "oh i mean gfriend, acting cute but deeply had an attitude" she added.

"just ignor them, i will talk to jungkook later" lisa murmured.

"bye lisa we are about to perform" minnie bid a goodbye and lisa went back to blackpink's tent.

she sat on the chair and their staff started to put makeup on her.

she grabbed her phone and saw a notif.

______________________
gguk-kook🐰💛

i'm sorry for earlier can we meet after our collab?
______________________

she saw a text of jungkook and ignored it.

after 5 performances jisoo and taehyung proceed to the back stage and dress up because bts and blackpink are about to perform.

blackpink first come up in the stage, they sang their latest song ___ and kill this love.

after 15 minutes of performance, they went down back stage and dress into other outfit while bts performed.

bts performed on and black swan, soon they ended the lifting stage went up revealing blackpink.

they sang their collaboration song.

the song is a out about to end to they pormed up, jungkook was a out to stand with lisa but she instead lowered with jisoo and rm.

the fans cheered for them once they finished.

the lifting stage made them down.

"yah lisaa! talk to me" jungkook started to whinned but lisa continue walking.

others are watching them confused.

"lisa come on!" jungkook said.

lisa started to walk faster and jungkook also started to chase her. he quickly grabbed her arm.

"what's your problem?" she asked furiously.

"why are you ignoring me?" he asked back.

"go to your eunha" she said and looked back.

jungkook smiled and back hugged her while lisa is so shocked.

"ya-yah ev-everyone i-is lo-looking at us" she stuttered, jungkook looked around and saw other idols looking and smiling at them.

mamamoo, sunmi, got7, twice, exo, red velvet. while gfriend is rolling their eyes out.

"LISKOOK!" bambam yelled and everyone laughed such as the staffs.

lisa is really embarressed at this time and jungkook was just laughing. other members of bts and blackpink came after the two leaving them.

"what's the title of this kdrama?" suga asked and everyone laughed their ass off.

"lisa-yah sorry" jungkook said to her and quickly hugged her.

"everyone is looking at us jungkook" she looked down embarressed.

"i don't care, they already knows that you're mine" he smiles.

he heard lisa deeply sighs before looking at him directly.

"can i kiss you?"

"what n-" jungkook cutted her words by kissing her infront of idols at the back stage.

all of them is really shocked while others are cheering for them, especially the group that they were closed to.

"alright i forgive you" she whispered and all of them cheered.

"what a happy ending!" yeri and seulgi from red velvet yelled and they clapped their hands happily.

"ppo ppo is the one if you had an argue with your bae" solar said and they chuckled.

blackpink went back to their backstage.

"that was the romantic scene i've ever watch in my whole life" jisoo said.

"yeah only jungkook has the nerve to do that" rosé sighs.

"lisa is so lucky" jennie said.

"what's the reason with those argue lisa?" jisoo asked.

"well me and minnie went to the idol's supplies to chat and grabbed some ice cream, then i saw jungkook running and grabbing bottles not until that eunha of gfriend came, they talked for some seconds but eunha hugged him like what the fuck?" she rolled her eyes.

"did jungkook hug her back?" rosé asked.

"nah he lightly pushed her" she answered.

"aaw he really loves you so much" jennie squilled.

"girl pack up we're going to leave now" yg staff said.

"okay!"

"jungkook that was lit" jimin jokingly punch him.

"you guys made my night" rm sighed.

"i'm going to see lisa" jungkook stands up and walked towards to blackpink tents.

"did jungkook hug her back?"

"nah he lightly pushed her"

"aw he really loves you so much"

jungkook smiles hearing their conversation and he entered the tent while seeing them pack up.

"oh hi jungkook" jennie awkwardly smiles.

everyone looked at him.

"what brings you here?" jisoo asked.

"uhh are you all busy?" he asked back.

"no why?"

"hyung said we could invite you for late dinner" he answered.

"manager can we?" jennie quickly asked the manager with her puppy eyes.

their manager sighs first before nodding and blackpink squilled.

"let's go".

they are in the samgyupsal eating.

"can we please get a 9 bottles of soju?" jisoo asked and the waiter nodded.

"waaah 9 really? jisoo-shi is strong" jhope said.

"don't worry i will treat you all a soju" she crossed her arms and doing a savage look.

"while earlier she was really frustrated in jinyoung hyung" taehyung mumbled and all of them laughed at jisoo.

"yah!"

"we are trending at twitter again omo" jennie said

"power of blackpink and bts" jin replied.

after 1 hour others are still normal while the rap line of bts is already drunk. jungkook moved closer to lisa and side-hugged her then placed his chin into lisa's shoulder. while lisa hugged his waist.

more conversation they talked about.

lisa sniffed her shirt. "ugh my perfume is giving me headache, but i won't tell you my perfume because it's expensive yOw" she said in drunk voice.

"no one ask" jennie replied suddenly and they all laughed.

"this soju is really good, it taste like soju" lisa mumbled again and everyone looked at her.

"lisa is already drunk" suga laughed out.

"yup, she is like that everytime she gets drunk" jisoo sighed.

later jungkook started to mumbled weird topics like poison apple while lisa is already downed in her chest, sleeping.

"jungkook is so strange when he is drunk" jin said.

"nope, i'm okay cause i'm jk" he replied.

jimin and rosé are already flirting so as jennie and taehyung. while jisoo and jin is still in normal mood to take care of the childrens.

"okay i'm gonna go" jungkook stands up and carried lisa in his arms.

"where are you two going?" jisoo asked.

"han river" he lied.

"but it's midnight jungkook and plus you are drunk" jisoo added.

"who says i'm drunk? i'm really good since i'm jk" he said proudly.

"aish what a stubborn child, just take care of lisa okay?" jisoo sighs nad jungkook smiles.

he went to his car and place lisa on the passengers seat.

he droved and then they arrived at his penthouse.

he brought lisa to his bed and took a half-bath to refresh his body and mind for being drunk.

once he finished taking a bath, he went to lisa and lay with her.

"who are you?" lisa asked while still her eyes closed.

"i'm jeon jungkook"

"oh you are my love?" she asked again.

"of course"

"lisa?"

"hmm?" she asked back.

"can we please stay together at the end?" he suddenly asked.

"i will try because i really love you jungkook" she smiled at him while cupping his cheeks.

"i want to live with you, have kids with you, wake up every morning seeing you, until we're old" he looked up.

lisa's tear falls while looking at his face. "i want to do the same as you want" she mumbled.

"i love you lisa"

"i love more gguk"

jungkook kiss her and lisa kissed him back until they made love that night.

that was the cringiest ending ever, there are special chapter, please proceed.

i'm gonna miss you all my dearest bitches readers!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.3K 101 13
Lalisa Manoban was sent on a mission to kill 4 blood thirsted hungry young men who seeks pleasure on blonde girls then kills them mercilessly. One da...
5.5K 423 60
Kim Jennie, a 23 year old woman with a 7 year old son. But her life changed when she met Park Jimin. Highest Rank jennieff #1 jenmin #1 armyblink #1
691K 17.9K 61
Where Jungkook, who barely uses any social media, posts a picture with Lisa on instagram, sending his fans into a frenzy. I know the title is crazy b...
39.2K 1.9K 7
He was once mine. Not until I chose to break his heart. And now, I'm facing the consequence of seeing him with somebody else.