Married to my Cousin or Not

By sreeku2002

Marrying your cousin might seem ok with people who follow such practices but what happens when Samaira, a gir... More

CAST
PROLOGUE()
CHAPTER-1 PROPOSAL()
Chapter -2 TIE THE KNOT ()
Chapter-3 Past ()
Chapter-4 The Day ()
Chapter-5 Life in Canada()
Chapter-6 Pathiparmeshwar ()
Chapter-7 An unfulfilled wish()
Chapter - 9 Honey, let's go to moon! ()
Chapter-10 Truth Out()
Chapter 11 - Secret out ()
Chapter-12 Confession ()
Epilogue ()
SURPRISE

Chapter-8 New feelings and beginnings()

1.9K 128 38
By sreeku2002

GUYSS before we start the chapter , THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, I AM SOO HAPPY AND JUMPING ALL AROUND, THAT MY PARENTS SURELY BOOK A ROOM IN MENTAL ASYLUM FOR ME , THE REASON IS 1K VIEWS SOO HAPPY , THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS, KEEP SUPPORTING ME LIKE THIS ,

NOW, So my Wattpad sis, has written her  first ever novel " Un Expressed Love" by Aademry it's a pranushka based novel, do give it a try :)

now ur free to read the story, and guyss do give inline comments

Author's pov

" So now that this is done, I think you are missing something Abhi" Samaira told him, though Abhi got what she meant, he decided to tease her a little.

"What did I miss? Oh ya ... breakfast right? Come let's have something , I am starving"

" Hoye bukad( foodie), stop playing around. Now that we are friends, at least wish me no?" Samaira huffed.

" You are one of your kind Samaira. Who else asks for a wish on their birthday? You do know right, it is something that's done voluntarily"

"At times people are blind and binded by things they tend to forget; and some, on purposely do not wish and I don't have any probs in reminding them to wish me. Soo wish me" Abhi laughed at her reply.

" Ok. As you say ma'am. A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMAIRA!!"

" Thank you, thank you.  Hey you can call me Maira , Abhi" 

Abhiram pov

" Thank you, thank you. Hey you can call me Maira , Abhi"  she thanked me and said that with ease. No, I can't Samu.. It has always been Samu for me, the least I can call you is Samaira. I soo wanted to say this to her but decided against it.

" Hmm... so shall we have our breakfast? I am too hungry" I diverted the topic, she seem to get that. But  didn't take the matter further.

" Ok , Mr. bukad, but I want you to show me around today. So I am taking your day today."

" As you wish, ma'am"

After that we went off to explore the place. I took her to Niagra falls at first, I could see the "aww" feeling in her eyes. She loves nature a lot and I love to see her happy like this always.

After that went to a mall.

"Hey look there, isn't that Vijay Devarkonda?" Samu started shouting and looking. Sorry; correction,  drooling over that guy. He did look good, I think I have seen him somewhere.

" Who.."

"Oh come on Abhi, you are in a freaking production and you don't know him. Like, really? " 

"No , I don't know.. First of all, we mostly handle Hollywood movies and the branches in India is managed by my representative. So I don't know. Last time you were into the other guy; what was his name? Ya DQ"

"Ok, well I still like DQ, but that guy is taken and he ... he is so cute and mind blowing handsome. Huff! I can look at him forever; oh Vijay, I am falling for you" and my blood boiled at that, I was trying my max to control my anger, what does that guy have, that I don't. She is freaking drooling at him when I am near her. For a fact, I know that many women find me attractive but this girl.

Samaira Pov

Oopps! I think I shouldn't have said that.  I can see him clench his fist I don't know what his problem is, he is been always like this.

" So madam , what about you? For your kind information, you are married" he said gritting his teeth. Well, I know he is not liking this one a bit; but I love to irritate him and today is my birthday, duh! I should have some fun.

" Well you should always learn to appreciate beauty, Abhi. Now lets go, I need a selfie with him"

" What?  Nope. we are in the queue for movie ticket; and why do you want his selfie?"

" Duh, because I am his fan, pls na yaar , it's my birthday" and I pouted and gave him my puppy eyes, it always works.

" Ok, but we take selfie and come back, no loose talk"

" Ok sir" I gave him a mock salute

" I can't believe you are a woman handling Rathore Co.. Like, really? "

" Oh, mister , I am professional in office, that doesen't mean I should keep my proffesional phase all the way " and I rushed to meet Vijay dragging  a reluctant Ram with me.

" Hello sir, sorry to disturb you..Nenu mi goppa fan( I am your greatest fan). Can I have a selfie with you?"

" Oh sure. Why not?" and he smiled at me and I could sense Ram's hand tighten his grip on me.

" Hmm... Hi... I am her husband Abhiram Singh" he introduced himself.

"Oh sir, I know you. Infact, my first breakout movie was produced under your production house" Oh Vijay knows him. At times I really tend to forget that he is a business man with many connection; so am I, but what to do... The kid inside me never subsides.

"Oh... so we take your leave now, best of luck for your upcoming projects" and  he took me from there and I was like whaat.. This guy so smoothly took me out , I couldn't even talk to Vijay. He is so good at this! Idiot!

While we were watching the movie I got a call from Ashok; and as Ram was near me, I couldn't take the call. Then I texted him to contact me later. After that I couldn't focus in the movie, I wish my suspicions doesn't come true.

After the tiring day, we reached home and got to freshen up in our respective rooms.

That's when Ashok called me again.. 

" Yess Ashok... any leads?" I enquired.

" Ma'am our suspicions are right; our team has spotted him here."

" Ok, follow him, and you know the rest"

" Ok ma'am" and he cut the call.

Now what? Huff!  I don't have much time. I started pacing around; I wanted to take something above my cupboard so I took a stool and stood on it.  As I was not in my right mind, I fell off.

As I got up, I felt a sharp pain in my left foot; I think I have sprained my leg.

" Aahhh!! " It's paining.

"What the hell, what were you trying to do?" I saw Ram coming towards me; he picked me up and placed me in the bed.

" That... I was taking..aww...ouchh!!"

"Why are you soo careless Samu? Atleast for once, concentrate on what you are doing. Everything is not fun, now you will not move from here" did he ... did he just call me samu?!  Somehow i couldn't feel the pain anymore;  it's been years since I have waited for him to address me that way. I think he hasn't noticed what he had called me as he was busy apply ointment on my sprained leg.

ABHIRAM POV

This girl... Why she is soo careless? She could have called me, right? I slightly twisted her leg sideways..

" OUCHHH!!!  RAM IT'S PAINING OUCHH!" wait did she just call me? I quickly looked at her to see her staring at me.

Today is the best day of my life.

so guyss how was the chapter....

so finally Samu and Ram are back but who is this "He"? And why is he here?

comment down your feelings

and guys their something called "People's Choice Awards 2020" if you feel this book is worth; then do nominate it in general fiction and short stories section. I am adding the link in comment section and its also in my feed.

keep voting

byee

love sreeku

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 28.9K 52
Meet Diya Gupta an ambitious, independent, self made party girl whose life revolves around her company and sometimes the cigarettes after sex. Arjun...
4.5M 27K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
487K 23.1K 39
A cute, little story of love.❤️ P.s.:This is my first time in writing. Please do give it a try.🙏🏻😊 P.p.s.: I do not own any images in the story.
1.4K 172 21
She was South Indian, coming from an Hindu family. An introvert, who had hard times connecting with people. She met him online, he made her feel seen...