✔ ❱ MAGIC ISLAND :: MEMORY LA...

By PenguiNingKai

✎﹏ 5 teens, foster children of Paris. They've thought of having a very miserable life here.. And what if it c... More

1| Mystery
2| Welcome
4 | Adventure
5| The other side
6|History
7 | Warzone
8| Peace
9 | Worthy
10 | Meaning
11 | Memory Lane
12 | Lost
facts
13 | Magic
14 | Eternally
15 | Stay longer
16 | Leaving..
17| Consequence
18| New story! (1st ever trailer)

3|Ways

783 47 11
By PenguiNingKai

"Kai, why?!" Beomgyu said in a cold voice that made Kai feel so depressed. Taehyun then blocked the boy from getting near the younger.

"Beomgyu, he's not that good at memorization of stuff that are high levels like this,Dont blame him" Soobin agreed as Yeonjun snapped his fingers.

"Ah! Remember when Jimin Hyung said that there's a guy named Yoongi.. a keeper of Knowledge?" Everyone nodded.

Kai then huffed."We can ask him for help! That trinket might have been In the dark abyss already so.." Beomgyu crossed his arms.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. let's visit the Yoongi guy tomorrow."

They slept in the bedroom of their foster parents and it was quite comfortable. They would sleep in their little hangout spot before but not now.

~

The next following day, the girls and boys woke up and went to the dining room. Yeonjun and Yeji went on to cook.

"How do you know how to cook Yeonjun?" The girl asked and the boy chuckled.

"You know we cook here right?" The girl then smiled and continued her work.

Lia then asked a odd question. "If this house is here.. then is it gone in our home?" The boys shook their heads as Chaeryeong asked one as well.

"What happens? Does our foster parents notice were gone?" The boys shook their heads.

"No, because.. since your here, and not there. It's now a world without you guys. So your foster parents didn't adopt you and they don't know you. But when you come back, it's the back to them as your foster- get it?" Beomgyu got cutted by Soobin as the girls chuckled.

"Yeah."

~

After their breakfast, they went to the living room. "So, were onto going to the keeper of Knowledge, he's living nearby. Well said from our friend Jimin Hyung." Taehyun explained and the girls liked the idea.

They packed up atleast some food, drinks and they changed to better clothes.. good for some adventure.

Well to be exact, they had some expensive clothing, yet they only got it from prizes they join. It was a miracle for them, so they hid their prizes somewhere their parents may not find.

|Yeji|

|Lia|

|Ryujin (Without that bag, it would be a normal one)|

|Chaeryeong|

|Yuna (without the bags and passport, phone)|

"Lets carry on?" Yuna said and the girls went down, and saw the boys. They waved and continued their journey to the destination.

"Got this map from Taehyung Hyung" Taehyun said looking at his map as they went closer to it.
They then found the place.

They were standing in front of a tree. "A tree are you sure it's a tree? They live in a tree?" Yeji asked Taehyun and the boy shook his head as he then knocked 3 times. And shown a door.

"Oooh"

They went in and found the magical library.

Quite weird to be exact, it showed daylight. Yuna went outside and saw no Windows. She went back in and tilted her head in confusion.

"Its like you can see the outside but the outside can't see you" Kai said to her as he walked for some books. Yuna nodded and went with the others.

"What did the Kai guy tell you Yuna?" Ryujin whispered to the girl and Yuna chuckled.

"Its nothing important, I just asked a question" her friend just letted it slide and the chattering stopped when Yoongi walked to them.

"I heard Jimin told you about me, and I'm guessing you need my help?" He said and they were all in shock.

"Hes not called Keeper of Knowledge for nothing" Ryujin whispered to Chaeryeong as the other giggled softly.

"So, Yoongi Hyung, we need help.. our trinket that's needed for these girls to come back to their world is gone.. and.it might have vanished in the deep abyss. Can we get it back?" Yeonjun asked and the keeper shook his head.

"No, but you can make one.. follow me" he said and went to some bookshelves, finding a needy book.

"I need the Book of Magic please" Yoongi demanded, in front of the books. For the girls, they found it weird and intimidating to be honest.

Then the Book itself just flew out of the shelf and landed gently to the keepers hands. "Here,so.."

He went through the thick pages and saw the one needed. "You need these 6 crystals in making the Portal Trinket. And it's never gonna break, that's what's good about it.. the one your making.."

He then took a quill and diary. He wrote around the things needed and places. He ripped it out of the Book and gave it to them.

"But after, give it to Seokjin, he'll make it to the trinket. It should look like this." He said showing a picture in his book.

"Wait.. The crystals colours doesn't even match?" Beomgyu said pointing at the made trinket. Yes it is a wand.

"Oh, it's because the crystals will combine together making a very tranparent crystal, the Portal Trinket will be made especially with that."
Yoongi said and they nodded

. They went out and thanked him, but when they looked back, it turned back to a regular tree.

They huddled somewhere and looked at the page written.

"Amethyst, deep in the Dancing Pixie forest. If you ever show how worthy you are, you may get it." Yeonjun said and Yeji looked at the written page.

"Lets do it Yeonjun."

The two did a fist bump and waited until everyone was clear.

"Jade crystal, hidden in the hedge maze, find the exit, you'll see the jade.. Soobin?" Lia looked at the boy and he smiled softly.

"Sure Lia, I'll join you"

Ryujin then took the page from Lia and read Whats next.

"In the battle of Knights and cowards, go to the masquerade ball, held by the king and try winning the Black Crystal Opal" Beomgyu then raised a brow.

"I know someone there, he's- yeah come with me" she cutted the boy as he sighed.

"Angelite, in the place of peace. Yet guarded from wizards that checks to ever see if you are meant for it. They would give some tests." Taehyun said whilst looking at Chaeryeong.

"Chaeryeong?" He said and she pointed at herself.

"Me?"

"Who else could be named Chaeryeong here anyways?" He sighed as the girl nodded.

"Good point."

Yuna then looked at Kai and smiled. "And you two, would be going to the.. Cove, nearby those weird mermaids. But don't ever go near them or listen to their voice."

Taehyun crossed his arms in a very serious manner. "Ok?"

"What's the Crystal?" Yuna asked and Chaeryeong took a peek and tilted her head I'm confusion.

"Why is it the Rose Quartz when it has nothing to do about love?" The others shrugged their shoulders and didn't know.

There was a page left in the bottom, Yoongi hid it but now the unraveled it.

"The Black Quartz.. and it's in.. The darkest parts of Memory Lane.."

____________

I hope you guys like this story so far! Well, a chapter would be dedicated for someone soon❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 2.9K 38
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬! Monster High is known for being the most prestigious school for monsters. What make...
37.5K 2.3K 31
❝crazy right? the things you do for love?❞ ✎ in which time is reversed and she had another chance 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶�...
11K 324 20
𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚡𝚝𝚣𝚢 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚡 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎...
41.3K 1.7K 34
"Fly with me" "I cant loose you" Main Ships: Yeonjun × Yeji Soobin × Lia Kai × Yuna Beomgyu × Ryujin Taehyun × Chearyeong My first Si-Fi, dont judg...