Chuuya x Reader One-Shots

By maehiro

A story just for Chuuya fangirls XD dedicated to @trashy_hipster here ya go Gen! Also, you guys can make requ... More

Chuuya x Reader*Valentine Edition*
Chuuya x Reader lemon
Fluff! Chuuya x Reader
Fluff!Chuuya x Reader
Request page
Hostage!Reader x Chuuya
Dazai's little sister!Reader x Chuuya
❥Chuuya x Neko!Reader
✦ Chuuya x Reader(Highschool AU)
Chuuya x Tsundere!Reader

☔︎✦Chuuya x Reader

6.1K 112 56
By maehiro

Requested by: chxrrx_blxssxm

Chuuya and Y/N had been dating for a while, since their 2nd year in high school. Y/N obviously knows that said ginger haired male works for the Port Mafia and for Mori, while she works in a flower shop nearby. And because of this, Chuuya visits her during her house when he happens to be passing by, or going on a mission and wants to bid his goodbyes, till they seem each other at home. Seeing that they moved in with each other after they graduated high school. 

The man had taken up more hours, and more dangerous mission for a bigger pay. Not for y/n to become a housewife, him and his girlfriend both know that she didn't want that, but he was doing this for a different reason, but Y/n was bothered by the less hours that they spent together in their shared home than the more hours he worked at Port Mafia, and it was really starting to bother her.

Y/N was sitting down on the couch, watching the T.V., watching S4 of Haikyuu(hi I'm still sad about HQ :')), around 11pm at night and had heard the door open which had gained said female's attention and turned around, only to see the very tired looking Nakahara male who sat his hat and jacket on the racket and took his shoes off. Chuuya looked up, feeling himself being stared at and looked at his girlfriend 7-8 years. "Hey babe, what's up?"

"You want know what's up, Chuuya?" The female said in a irritated voice before getting up and took the male's hand and took him to the bathroom to fix up any wounds that he had and to fix any wrap-ups he tried to do, but did a terrible job at. But nobody talks about that. 

"Always working late, always coming home late..you're making me worried sick and I don't like that. Chuuya please, take a break from work or something." The s/c toned female said in a soft whisper, before having Chuuya take his shirt off to take care of the stab wounds and bullet wounds(which didn't have any bullets in them). 

The ginger haired male hissed in pain as he felt her dig the rag drenched in alcohol into his open wounds. "So? I need the money. I can't make money if I rest."

"But Chuuya, the longer you're out there..the higher the chances of you killed, do you not understand?" The h/c haired female stood up straight to look down at the male that was sitting with rather hurt expression on her face. 

"Yeah I know, but you know I won't die..what are you trying to say? I'm weak?" The blue eyed male growled, narrowing his eyes. Clearly offended that the women of his stars and dreams deems him as weak

"What the hell, Chuuya? No! I never said that, you're a really strong guy. I can't care for you?! Money can't bring you back."

"I know that, and resting can't help me make money. I need the money. The object I'm saving for is really fucking important; and I NEED to get it by today or tomorrow." 

"Chuuya, what the hell. What fucking store is going to be open right now? Liquor stores don't fucking count, because I know you have two fucking cabinets filled with that expensive ass said sake that you like to fucking drink."

"It's not expensive..just ¥1,000.  The thing I'm saving for something more pant. Something that's not sake."

"Chuuya, please." Y/N took his hands into her own, her eyes staring to tear up and began to sniffle. "Chuuya please, stay home. Get some rest, if you can't, your body get rest."

"Why? My body is working at 100%. Both me and my body is fine, you don't seem to be understanding that, for whatever reason."

"If you were to die, what the fuck am I supposed to do?!" The female sobbed soon enough, salty tears ran down her cheeks as she let out a few hiccups, which had caught the 5'3 male by surprise. The female didn't cry often, nor did he ever seen her cry about him. He sighed and scratched the back on his head with his head with a irritated look on his face before gaining a angry pout on his lips. "Fine..I'll talk to Mori about it..I guess.." He muttered, a small embarrassed blush on his cheeks rose up once he saw the heaven sake smile that his girlfriend has. 

"I'll take you somewhere nice. So be ready when I get home. Knowing you, you still might be half naked when I get there."

"CHUUYA!" 

-

-

-

-

Thankfully, Mori was feeling rather generous and let Chuuya go home. Which that gave him time to get the thing he wanted to get. Now that he thinks about it, he's glad that his girlfriend had the day off, otherwise he would've had to wait longer than he wanted. Said male came home, only to find his girlfriend on the couch, all dolled up just for him, waiting for him to come home. 

"Look who's all dolled up for me." He smirked, seeing his girlfriend jump once hearing his voice. "Welcome home!" The female saw excitedly before getting up and giving Chuuya a hug. "He let you home early, I'm glad." She smiled, "yeah it is, but let me change and I'll take you to this specific spot." Chuuya said before rushing to the room, and came back in a blue flannel, white tank and some blue pants with brown shoes. "Let's go." He said, y/n nodded in agreement before taking his hand and allowed him to take her where he's been dying to take her. From his words from their argument and from when he came home, the 23 year old male seemed rather excited. 

The traveling took some time, it took them an hour or two to get there. But that fell right in to Chuuya's hand, the timing was the perfect setting and time he needed. "C'mon! Just over here!" He said, almost like a child, and dragged her closer to the edge of a small clearly that's surrounded by trees. "Close your eyes, babe."

"What for?"

"It'll spoil the surprise if you don't." Chuuya said, almost with a whine. Which caused y/n to chuckle and closed her e/c colored eyes and was lead Chuuya closer to an area that he had planned, "open them." She did told as told before gasping. There was candles and a picnic blanket with rather expensive but good looking food on plates on the blanket. 

"Chuuya h-" Y/N gasped again with her eyes wide open. The sight before her was her boyfriend of 7-8 years was on his knee, with a blush on his face and was looking away with a box in his hand. "C-Chuuya.." The box was open, which revealed a very beautiful looking ring. 

"W-Well..You make me really happy, ya know. I know we just had an argument last night but you telling me to rest or to at least to a break from to stop stressing and endangering myself because of this job. Was only because you really care about you. I have no plans of leaving you, or god forbid that I die because of it. So will you marry me-" The male got tackled to the ground as he heard multiple. "YES! YES! YES! God I love you!" Y/N pulled her head back before giving the male loving kiss on his lips. 

"Good, because I love you too. Let's go eat some of that good so it doesn't go to waste and get cold."

~𝕴𝖎𝔫~

I definitely had this request for a long time, I can't use quarantine as an excuse because I just haven't been on Wattpad, I'm really sorry (ಥ﹏ಥ) I didn't mean to go MIA while I had a lot of chances in the world to update on my requests and finish them all

The argument kinda took a personal affect on me, but not to worry I'm fine! @chxrrx_blxssxm I really hope you enjoyed this 🥺🥺🥺

Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

- Author-chan(',,•ω•,,)

words: 1403

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.6K 16
Requests are closed :( I hope you enjoy my stories about our favorite nerdy wolverine and trash man ♡
106K 5.5K 17
School AU of Chuuya x Reader and a slight!Dazai x Reader~ (it might be mostly Dazai at first) First Story, yay! (aside from the one shot I've written...
1.3K 34 11
✦ sorry, but this story is discontinued! check out my other stories if you enjoy the game "Project Sekai!"
788 61 9
𝑫azai 𝑶samu ❝Do you like me?❞