Cosmos

By Giyushi

Giyushino Highschool AU This is my first fanfic so im sorry if it sucks. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 5

6.7K 187 224
By Giyushi

"Tomioka-sensei." Giyuu stops drinking from his straw as he looks up from his drink to Shinobu who was seated infront of him, waving her phone infront of her own face.

"Lets exchange phone numbers shall we?" she says as her head tilts to the side with a smile.

"...What for?" Giyuu asked while looking at her weirdly, taking a bite of the cookie which they had ordered in the Kamado Bakery.

"Come on Tomioka-sensei, I prevented Zenitsu from leaving his postion as a prefect in the Morals Committee. The least you could do is give me your phone number."

"I've already increased the amount of times your club could use the gym." Giyuu says as he recalls back to a certain memory.

"Tomioka-sensei." Shinobu said skipping up to him from behind cheerfully, her face etched with a wicked smile.

"What is it Kochou?" Giyuu asks, turning around to face her.

Shinobu stops right infront of him, her hands behind her back, her wicked smile ever-so-present. "I helped prevent Zenitsu-san from leaving the morals committee."

"Thats good." Giyuu says as he turns around to walk away once again.

"Please increase the number of times our club can use the gym from next month onwards Tomioka-sensei.”

Giyuu stops on his tracks, turning around to look at her once again,"Why should I?" he questioned.

"Really Tomioka-sensei?  I helped in preventing Zenitsu from leaving, the least you could do is increase the number of times our club can use the gym."

Giyuu turns around to walk away once again, "No." he replied bluntly.

Shinobu's veins were ever so present on her forehead. With her wicked smile, she walks up to him, provoking and threatening him non-stop.

After a few minutes, Giyuu eventually gives in.

"That doesn't mean its enough Tomioka-sensei." Shinobu said with a devilish smile.

Giyuu glares at her, not feeling in the mood to argue, he gives in. "Fine." he said while pulling his phone out of his pocket before continuing, "Here." he hands his phone out to her.

Shinobu brightens and hands him her phone as well, the both of them typing in their contact information.

Once they were done, they handed back their phones to each other. "Don't give out my phone number to any student." Giyuu says as he takes his phone back, putting it into his pocket.

"Yeah, yeah." Shinobu says as she keeps her phone into her skirt's pocket.

With her both her hands on the table, she props her left hand up to rest her head on it as she turns to look outside the window, with a contented smile.

Giyuu stares at her for a few seconds before whipping out his phone from his pocket once again and takes a picture of her.

He looks at the picture and with a satisfied smile, he keeps his phone in his pocket once again and looks towards Shinobu who was facing him, her eyes widened.

"Did you just take a picture of me Tomioka-sensei?" Giyuu looks at her for a few seconds before turning to look outside the window, nodding his head to answer her question.

"Why?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

"You're graduating soon Kochou." He says as he takes a sip from his drink, still looking outside the window and away from her before continuing, "I'd like at least one picture of you before you graduate."

This shocks her as her cheeks turns pink upon hearing his reply. She immediately recovers from her shock and takes her phone out from her pocket, taking a picture of him once before purposefully taking another with flash turned on to gain his attention.

Giyuu turns towards her when he sees the flash and immediately Shinobu takes another one with the flash still on. "What was that for?" Giyu says closing his eyes briefly due to the flash.

After a few seconds, he opens his eyes to see Shinobu looking at him with a smile. "Same reason." she giggles.

The both of them stared at each other for what seemed like eternity before they were interrupted.

"Sorry to interrupt the moment Giyuu-san, Shinobu-san. But may I take your plates away?" Tanjiro says apologetically.

"Yes you may." Shinobu says before standing up to continue, "We were going to leave anyways."

Giyuu quickly stood up as well once he had registered her words. "I'll pay." Giyuu said as he walks up towards the counter. He reaches for his back pocket to take out his wallet but Shinobu stops him.

"No, I'll pay." she says in a deadpan. "Kochou, I have a job and you don't, let me pay." Giyuu says as he takes out his wallet.

"How much?" Giyuu asks Nezuko who removes the french bread from her mouth, smiling at him. "No need Tomioka-sensei, I got you covered."

"Are you sure?" Giyu asks her warily. Nezuko nods and added, "Just make sure to bring Shinobu-san here for a date next time!"

The both of them immediately tensed and flush. "A-ah." Giyuu stutters and walks towards the exit, Shinobu tailing not to far behind.

~~~

"So, what do you plan on studying?" Giyuu asked a few minutes after they had exited the bakery.

"Pharmaceutical science." Shinobu says while looking at the night sky. Giyuu looks at her for a few seconds before turning back to look foward.

"We're here." Giyuu informs her, turning to walk away, "I'll be taking my leave."

Shinobu looks at his retreating figure momentarily before walking up beside him once again.

"Kocho? Why are you following me?" Giyuu says as he stops walking and points towards her house. "Your house is over there."

Shinobu stops as well, smiling up at him, "I want to stay with you a little longer." she admits, "Lets talk some more."

Giyuu looks at her and with a nod, he begins walking once again. "So, what did you wanted to talk about?" Giyuu asks her after a few seconds of silence.

"Tomioka-sensei, do you hate me?" Shinobu whispers while looking towards the ground beneath her with tears threatening to fall.

Giyuu looks at her, eyes widening in shock as he looks at her crestfallen expression. He recovers immediately and drags her by the wrist.

After a few minutes, he finally finds a place where the both of them could sit at. Once they were both seated, Giyuu turns to look at her, frowning as he watches her hold in her tears. "Whats with the question all of a sudden?"

Shinobu sniffles, "I remembered what you said to me in the past." Giyuu looks at her, raising one of his brows, "What did I say?"

"I dont know how to make it more obvious that I do not like you." She repeats the words he said to her all those years ago.

Giyuu's eyes widen when he hears what she says, recalling the conversation which happend years ago.

'Tomioka-san, what do you think about us dating? Do you like me?" Shinobu asked with a teasing voice and turns to look at him with a mischevious smile.

The question had shocked and before he knew it, his mouth acted on impulse.

Giyuu turns to look at her, replying with disgust evident in his tone."Not possible, you tease me way too much. And I dont know how to make it more obvious that I do not like you."

As soon as those words came out from his mouth, he inwardly cursed. He opens his mouth to apologise, wanting to correct his words. But before he could, Shinobu had already beaten him to it.

She was laughing at him. "Geez, calm down princess. Learn how to take a joke." 

The rest of the walk home was silent. Shinobu was smiling, but he knew she was upset. He had wanted to apologise, but somehow he couldnt get any words out of his throat after what she had said.

The next day had arrived and Shinobu acted like nothing happened, smiling and talking to him normally. 'Maybe she wasnt hurt at all, it was probably just my imagination.' Giyuu thought as he chose to act like nothing had happend as well.

'So, she was hurt after all.' Giyuu thought, his eyes softening as he saw the tears that once threatened to fall finally fall.

Giyuu stands up from where he was seated and squats infront of Shinobu. "Dont cry." he says in a soothing voice as he brings up his thumb to wipe her tears away.

The action causes her eyes to widen momentarily before her tears starts to fall even more.

He removes his thumb away from her cheek and his frown deepens. "I'm sorry." He says as he stands up a little.

"I didn't mean to say that and hurt you." he whispers, lifting his hands towards her head and pulls her towards him, bringing her into an embrace.

After a few minutes, Shinobu had stopped crying and removes herself from his embrace. "What do you mean?" she says with her hands on his shoulders.

Giyuu turns to look at the side, his cheeks reddening, "It's just..." he trails off and with a sigh, he continues, "The question was so sudden and before I knew it, I reacted on impulse." he looks at her straight in the eye, "I dont hate you, Kochou." he says with sincerity in his tone.

Shinobu's eyes widen, she looks down to avoid his gaze with her shoulders were shaking. "What's wrong?" Giyu asked her in concern.

"I-it's just, you do suck at communicating after all." she says as she bursts out in laughter.

Giyuu glares at her. "Keep this up and I'll really start to hate you Kochou." he jokes.

"Yeah, yeah Tomioka-sensei." She looks up at him with a smile and Giyu's glare immediately disappeared, being replaced with a gentle, yet loving gaze.

"Let's get you home Kochou." Giyuu says as he stands up fully, swiping the dirt out of his pants.

"Tomioka-sensei, could you give me a piggyback ride?" Shinobu asked as she stood up as well. Giyuu stops what he was doing and looks at her weirdly. "Why?"

She shrugs, "Just felt like it, I havent had one for a long time."

Giyuy continues to look at her weirdly after a few more seconds. "Fine." he sighs as he squats down, signalling her to get on.

Shinobu beams and immediately gets on. "Thank you." she says as she burries her face onto his neck. "Don't mention it." Giyuu stands up and begins to walk.

Shinobu inhales his scent which causes Giyuu to stiffen. "Dont do that, that's weird." he says jokingly.

Shinobu laughs, "Shut up you loner." Giyuu immediately retorts. "I'm not a loner, I have you." he pauses for a while before continuing, "And Shinazuga-" "Don't even mention Shinazugawa-san, he hates you Tomioka-sensei." Shinobu interjects.

"Well then what about Tanjiro?" "He's kind to everyone so he doesn't count, anyone else?" "My sister."

She giggles, "Alright, alright Tomioka-sensei, since you're so desperate to not be called a loner, I'll let her count."

"Kochou, have you gained weig-" "Finish that sentence, I dare you." she interrupts.

"Sure." he says and after a few minutes of silence, he starts again, "Kochou have you gained weight?" veins popped up on Shinobu's forehead when he finished his sentence. "No I have not. Tomioka-sensei, you're really dumb aren't you?"

Ignoring her question Giyuu turns his head slightly to look at her from the corner of his eye, "Figures, you're way too light Kocho. You should eat more." he stated.

Shinobu rolls her eyes at his statement. "Yes mom." she says as she yawns. "You should sleep." Giyuu says as he turns his head to look back foward.

"Mhm." she replies quietly as she drifts off to sleep, his scent and warmth lulling her.

After a few moments of silence, Giyuu turns to look at her, "Kochou, Are you still awa-?" he stops himself mid-sentence as he looks at her sleeping face and with a smile he turns his head back to look up towards the nighttime sky which was filled with stars.

"I love you." he whispers to her quietly, his confession falling into deaf ears.

~~~

When Shinobu woke up, she was tucked in her bed and it was already morning. Her butterfly hairclip was placed on the end table next to her and her bag was on the floor next to it.

She smiles at the memory from last night as she got ready for school, of course not peacefully. She has Kanae as her big sister after all.

"Shinobu is getting married!"

"Nee-san have you lost your mind?! I'm not getting married!"  

~~~

A/N: The part where Shinobu prevents Zenitsu from leaving the Morals Committee and her asking Giyu to increase the amount of times her club would be allowed to use the gym actually does happen in one of the kny novel chapters.

Also, I forgot to mention that I removed the 'U' from Kocho in every chapter cause I think that its more correct then Kochou if that makes sense? I still prefering writing her name as Kochou to be honest.

Im also planning on writing a Giyushino oneshot (maybe) which will contain manga spoilers. Tell me what you guys think!

Once again, sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors if there's any!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 341 44
After getting his demon slayer mark, he was destined to die at the age of 25. He looks around, Tanjiro is with Kanao, Inosuke is with Aoi and even th...
103K 1.7K 24
๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐ฑ ๐Š๐Ž๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Ž๐๐” ๊œฑสŸแดแดก ส™แดœส€ษด ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด„แด‡ โ•โ• "no one likes you, tomioka-san, but I love you" โ•โ• ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ ...
990K 22.7K 52
Edit: I am extremely embarrassed when I decided to reread my book, this was supposed to be only for fun, but as time passed, I realized I was already...
73K 2.5K 23
Hey there everyone this is my first fanfic so go easy on me ..... that aside this an Ayanokoji X Ichinose fanfiction . Judging by the description you...