Psycho In Love|√

By lvyourslf

"She is mine and only mine." More

Prologue
》1《
》2《
》3《
》4《
》5《
》6《
》7《
》8《
》9《
》10《
》11《
》12《
》13《
》14《
》15《
》16《
》17《
》18《
》19《
》20《
》21《
》22《
》23《
》24《
》25《
》26《
》27《
》28《
》29《
》30《
》32《
》33-end《
Author want to say something
HAPPY 21K!
um long time no see
HI MY READERS
HELLOOOOO
I'M STILL ALIVE (not like anyone cares lol)

》31《

1.2K 39 7
By lvyourslf

{Thank you for asking me a question~it make my dayy}

(-Sunday-)
(-At mall-)
(-Jieun's pov-)

I walk inside with jisung clinging on my side.They promised to meet me infront of a pizza restaurant.

"Where are they?"I sigh as I repeatedly looking at her watch.

"Noona..how about we find a gift to renjun hyung and eunhee noona?"Jisung suggest as I nodded.

"Hmm what did she want."I start to rub my chin and then an imagination bulb light up in my head.

(A/n:what did I just write sksksks)

"A shoes!"I screamed.Jisung was shook from my voice so he startled a little.

"Just a shoes??"

"Eunhee loves shoesss..and she really hate high heels."I explained and then a voice called us.

"Jieun!Jisung!"I look behind me and saw the Jaemin running towards us.

"Sorry for being late.Jeon doesn't know which clothe to wear."Na Jaemin glare at his brother as the other one just smile.

"Pfft..I can buy you some new cloth if you want"Jisung highfive jaemin while saying that.Both of them was so picky when choosing a shirt.

"Let's start shopping".

(-Time Skip-)
(-Jaemin's apartment-)
(-Jieun's pov-)

"I'm supposed to say 'may I help you' to the foreigner but I say 'Can you help me' instead and they are really kunfius AHAHAHA"Jisung joked about what happened when he and Jeon jaemin shopping some clothes and of course a suit  while me and Na Jaemin went to find some meat and vegetables.

"Still can't believe you are going to graduate when your braincell didn't function properly"I joked aswell and just laugh from his brother's pout.

We are currently walking to their apartment and I can notice how tense is Na Jaemin now.

"Hey,why are you so nervous?"I ask.

"I-I'm afraid that you will dislike my place.."He looks down but I grab his hands and hold it.

"Like I said,your life is mine too.So I will accept everything about you."

We exchange our smile while Jeon and Jisung just fanboying over us.

...

"What did you want to cook?"Jaemin rolled his sleeve up and trust me,that looks so handsome.hhh

"Jieun?"He walk near me as I gulp.

"Er.. let's make some stew.."I mentally slap myself and then start to cook.I can sense he is smirking but lets just ignore that okay.

After a few moments, the food is ready and then we eat happily.

And now we are currently looking for some movies to watch.We decided to stay for a night.

"Jieun will sleep in my room.We can sleep in living room"Jaemin said and the others just agreed.

"Noww let's watch some movie!!"Jeon scrramed happily as Jisung found their favourite movie,Frozen 2.

"Oh come onnnn you had watch it 5 times!"I exclaimed but both of them didn't bother.

"Just let them.."Jaemin laugh at jisung and jeon while me just sitting here.

"Hey.."He whispers after a few moments of silence.

"Hmm?"I turn to him and face his face looking right into my soul.I gulp and his eyes start to look down into my lips.

I'm nervous aaaaa

His face start to close the gap slowly..

"INTO THE UNKNOWNNNNNNN"Jisung and Jeon screamed in sync as jaemin and I back away shockingly.

"I-I'll go to sleep..Goodnight."I walk to his room and close the door.

"We..almost..."I touched my lips and blush alone in the dark room.

(-Morning-)
(-Na Jaemin's pov-)

I groan as the sunshine hit my eyes.I wake up and looking at my side seeing jisung and jeon was still asleep.

I smile to myself.They are really a bestfriend now.

I start to recall the time when jisung meet us.

(-flashback-)

"My name is Na jaemin.It's good to work with you."I bow for my co-workers,felix and seungmin while jeon just bow awkwardly.

"Don't worry,mate!We will help you and teach you how to serve some coffee and teaa"Felix swung his arms around my shoulders and seungmin smile.

"Now!I just called my friend to be a first customer for you!and he will give some feedback"Seungmin said as he walk outside and then returned back.

"Goodluck."Jeon whisper to me as they walk to the staff room.

"ANNYEONGHASEYOOO"A loud voice greeted me.I looks infront of me and wow.

HAN JISUNG?!

"I want some tea and-"He stop ordering after looking at my face.He frown before blinked a few times.

"Wow.I don't expect to see you here,hyung."He said, still shocked.

"Uhm..hahaha..I don't expect it aswell..urm.."I just laugh awkwardly and then scratch my neck.

"Urm..are you alone?I mean..are you with jeon jaemin?"He ask me.

"Yes..he's with me.."

"Great!I want to see him!"He smile excitedly.

"Hyung?Are you doing alright?"Jeon showed up with a worried face.

Jisung looks at him and then walk to him.I nervously chuckled when Jeon eyeing me some shocked glare.

Jisung grab his arm,and then he hug jeon.

"Wait what-"

"I believe that if you are still here,you have changed."Jisung said while Jeon getting emotional.

My mouth open a little but nothing come out.Felix and Seungmin walk to me and start bombarded me with questions.

"Did they know each other?"

"Wait why are they hugging like a lost friend?"

"Uhhhhh..let me explain."I grab their hands and lead them to the staff room.

...

"Jisung and Jeon was a friend when Jisung was studying abroad.Jeon meet him there and they become friend.But,something happened and jisung lost half of his memories.So he didn't remember anything about Jeon."I explained while seungmin and felix nodded.

"May I ask,what happened?"

I gulp and then inhale my breath deeply.

"Promise me you won't freak out."I looks at the both of them.They nodded.

"Pinky promise."

"My brother just recover from a psychological mind.He loves seeing someone hurt and after he knows that jisung was Han Jieun little brother,He attacked him.That's why Jisung almost die.."

"But did Jisung know?"

"I know."A voice reply.We turn to see Jisung and Jeon smiling.

"I know everything and I almost hate him.But then I meet my sister and then I start to think about it.Although He kidnapped my sister,why didnt him just kill her?Why did he let Na Jaemin take over? That's when I realise that he had change."

(-flashback end-)

"Hyung?Are you awake?"Jeon voice startled me.He start to rub his eyes and then yawn.

"Jieun noona have to left early..so she cooked us some breakfast."Jisung stretch his body before went to the toilet and wash his face.

"Oh,okay."

TBC

Q:What group do you stan?
A:I stan almost all group skskkss.Being a multifandom is hard hahaha.

But my ultimate group is NCT and Stray Kids.

Q:Do you plan on writing another book?
A:Yesss I got some idea to start a new books but the character is still in process hehe

Q:Can you please write a fanfic for Renjun?
A:I'm trying to do it for now!Please wait for any update!

Q:What is your favourite song from reload?
A:I love all of them tbh,
But I fell in love from the first hear with puzzle pieces

Q:Who is wrecking your bias list this comeback?
A:What can I say...
I guess it's chenle cause chenle+rap voice+black hair just snatch my loyalty.hehehehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 9.7K 46
"Quiet down honey before I make you mine." ━ Where a girl began to know more about a boy and who she really is. ◈ Mafia / Gang au
4.1M 115K 35
"No one else can search you, but me"
16.9K 353 19
"Mine all mine don't look at anyone but me!" Yoonmin story - Complete
3.3M 147K 68
▪️Mafia/Gang au ▪️Soulmate au ▪️"Only fools fall for you."