Living With The Hype House

By ok_boomer696

Maya lives in the hype house with all the people that live in the hype house. One problem is that she was ado... More

•Meet The Family•
•Meet The Family 2•
•The Party•
•Youtube•
•Movie Night•
•The Secret•
•The Truth•
•Help•
•What is Love•
•Birthday•
•Home Days are the Best Days•
•Roadtrip•
Clothing Haul!!!!
•Thanksgiving and Christmas•
•Christmas 2•
•Fun in the Sun•
•The Hokey Pokey•
•Cancelled•
Ok not an update but dream time
•So What Now•
•5 years later•
Hi

•Baby?!•

3K 39 8
By ok_boomer696

It was hollowed night. Brady is an angel and I'm the devil. We walked around town. We went everywhere. We went to the park and sat there. We heard crying. It sounded like a baby. We got closer to the sound. There was a baby in a car seat. There was a note. It's said I couldn't take care of her. He left me and my parents wouldn't support me. Please take good care of her. - Natalie Braxton. I look around.

Me: Hey! Are you still here? I'll take good care of her. I promise.

I pulled out my phone. I called Thomas.

Thomas: Hey. What's up?
Me: We found a baby at the park. Can you pick us up?
Thomas: On my way.

We waited for Thomas to get here. I put my jacket over the baby so she could stay warm. Thomas gets here and we secure her in. We bring her home and we sit there. Kouvr and Alex walk in. They brought us to the hospital to make sure she's ok.

Receptionist: And what are your names?
Me: Maya and Brady.
Receptionist: Please wait for a nurse to come and get you. If you could please fill out this paperwork, it would be much easier.

We sat and filled out the paperwork. A nurse came in.

Nurse: Maya and Brady?

We got up and went with the nurse.

Nurse: So is she yours?
Me: No. We found her at a park. Her birth mom's name is Natalie Braxton.
Nurse: Natalie? Omg. I know her. She's my niece.
Me: She doesn't want the baby.
Nurse: I can see. If you guys would adopt her, I'll help with that.
Me: Thank you.

We get the baby checked up. She's perfectly fine. We leave and we get home. We got back into our room. We see that we have a small area for the baby. She looks like a seven month old. We put her in the crib.

Me: So basically we are teen parents but we are virgins.

I look at the baby.

Me: I'm gonna name her Madeline.
Brady: Why's that?
Me: It's the name that popped into my mind first.

We looked at each other. He slowly leaned in as got closer. Our lips smashed against each other. Kouvr walked in and took at picture. We still have our "costumes" on. The baby started to cry because of the flash. I picked her up and bounced her up and down. She calmed down right away. I held her close. I'm never letting her go. Brady took at picture.

Comments
Mayas1fan: She's so cute!
Tylersfan: You guys are stupid. You are too young to have kids.
^ Tyler: Leave then alone. They have a stable household to support them and help them.
^^ Tylersfan: OMG!!! Tyler responded.
^^^ Tyler: Not something you should be happy about. You hated and my fans shouldn't be haters. Disgusting attitude.
364k more comments

Glad that Tyler is still being nice. I put her back in her crib and we changed into pajamas. We went to bed.

The next morning

I woke up to the baby crying. I got up and grabbed her.  Kouvr walks in with bottles, diapers, and baby food. I changed her diaper. She doesn't have new clothes because Kouvr wants us to do that ourselves. I got a camera from Alex so this will be my first vlog.

I set up the camera and I hit record. I forgot that I'm holding the baby and Brady is still asleep.

Me: Baby. Get up. I need your help.

He wakes up. Kouvr walks in while Brady tries to help me put my baby carrier on. She helps me and leaves.

Me: Ok. Hey guys. Welcome back to my channel. We are making a vlog type of video today. This is my amazing boyfriend, Brady. And this is our little baby Madeline. We are going to Target to get clothes and stuff for a name reveal. You guys will know her name before this gets posted. I'll see you soon.

I stop recording and we put her in her car seat. We carry her downstairs. Ondreaz walks in and sees that we are ready to leave. We put the car seat in the car and we go to target. I put the carrier on Brady and we put the baby in. We walk inside and we look for clothes. I start to record when we are in Target.

Me: So update. We are at target. We are almost to the baby isle. Brady is carrying Madeline.

We record buying the clothes and we leave. We also bought a led light message board, swaddles, and some stuffies only because she saw them and got excited. We got home and we changed her clothes and gave her a bottle. She's so energetic. Kouvr brought in a baby gate so the cats don't get in and the baby doesn't get out. We let play with toys on the floor as I edit the vlog part on the video. Then we do the clothes hall. (Next chapter). Madeline starts to get fussy so we rock her to sleep. Brady puts her in her crib and we get some food. Brady gets the food while I sit in the room. I've always been good with baby's. I worked in the baby part of the orphanage when I was younger. Before Ondreaz adopted me. I still think about why he did. Maybe he just wanted a kid. Even though I'm 17 I still want to take care of Madeline. She like a miracle. Brady comes back up with some food. I grab my chicken nuggets and I eat them. They're gone in like 1 minute.

Brady: Did you even taste them?
Me: Yes. They were delicious. So how about a turning point in this life.
Brady: We already have one here. We don't need another one.
Me: That's not what I meant. Maybe we should do something. Like start a family channel.
Brady: Yeah. That sounds good.
Me: Love you babe.
Brady: Love you too stinky head.

I grab my laptop and I edit the video. Then we get Madeline dressed for the photo shoot. She loved it. We posted the pictures on Instagram with the caption mommy and daddy love you very much. Everyone reacted well and nobody hated. I love that.

A few days later

Everyone got back from going home for a week. They were gone because they just wanted to see their family. Charli and Dixie got home first. They ran to our room.

Charli: Can I see her?
Me: Brady just took her out to the park. They should be back soon.

Few minutes later

Brady walks into the room with a fussy Madeline. I grab her out of the carrier and I sit in the rocking chair. She eventually calms down. We give her bottle.

Charli: Can I hold her?
Me: Sure.

I put Madeline in Charli's arms. Dixie walks into the room. She has a confused look on her face.

Me: Meet Madeline. Did you not see Instagram?
Dixie: I thought you guys were kidding.
Me: Why would we kid. We were both in a situation like her. We didn't want her to have a bad life.
Dixie: Can I hold her?
Me: Sure.

I pick her up and I put her in Dixie arms. Ryland, Nick, Patrick, and Calving got back. They sat in their rooms the whole time.

Me: We should go surprise the boys.

I pick up Madeline and I carry her to Ryland's room. He's live. That'll be fun. I turn on the light.

Ryland: Get the fuck out!

Madeline starts to cry.

Me: God dangit.

I rocked back and forth to calm her down. After ten minutes of that, I made Ryland hold her. I showed him how to put his arms and I set her into his arms. He's so gentle with her. I picked her up and carried her to Nick's room. He was live on tiktok. Why is everybody live.

Nick: Hey lil sis. What's up?
Me: Wanna hold Madeline?
Nick: I was waiting for you to ask.

He grabbed her out of my arms and held her. He actually half her decently. I danced in the background like a boss. Calvin and Patrick ran in yelling. Madeline cried super loud. I smacked both of the boys the back of the head. Nick calmed Madeline down easily. That's adorable. Calvin and Patrick hold her and then we go to Avani's room. Brady came with me. We walked in and her and Anthony are sitting there, talking. I grabbed the LED light controller and changed it to white. Avani saw the baby and started to freak out. She grabbed Madeline and held her. She made Anthony hold her too. It was so cute.

Two weeks later

I was on live stream when I heard Brady run into the room. He had bags. He put them in the closet and told me not to look at them. I didn't care. Must be Christmas stuff. I have mine hid under our bed. Madeline stands up in her bed. She must want to play. I sit on the floor with her. I put my phone on the floor to watch us play. She gets on her knees and crawls towards me. This is the first time I've seen her crawl. I'm so happy! She stood up and held onto my sweatshirt. I cried and hugged her. Everyone in the comments were in awe. I'm glad I have a supportive fan base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 355 44
You are 13 Years old and haven't had the best past. Just read to find out. Oh and this is my first story so don't judge and sorry if it's bad.
12.9K 206 24
lopez brothers little sister moves into the hype house read to find out what happens between her and one of the members
11.4K 117 17
Y/N lives in the hype house with all her friends and her best friend Vinnie Hacker who has feelings for her... but not only does it break his heart w...
13.6K 443 28
Maya Hart left New York to live with her father when she was 16.She wanted a fresh start and to get to know Kermitt a bit more. Riley,Farkle and Luca...