Just friends

By anya0217

Hayes and Anya have been best friends for ages, but Hayes started hating her. What happens when he asked her... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N

Chapter 1

137 1 0
By anya0217

Well here I am standing in the middle of the rain waiting for my sister to say goodbye to the griers. Yes I live next to them and yes I love them like a family and yes I would prefer to be in their house instead of being out in the rain, but skylnn is asleep nash is out Mr. Grier out at work and Elizabeth just yelled at me for eating all their cookies. Ops. So it is just hayes and Elizabeth which I would be saying by to Elizabeth but she just yelled at me and I absolutely hate Hayes, well not absolutely but just say we are in a sort of fight at the moment.
My sister finally comes out but she calls me back in. Great. I walk up the stairs and right at the front door and Elizabeth welcomes me in " Anya dear, three things, firstly sorry for yelling at you I wasn't in the mood"
" that's ok Mrs. Grier I will pay for them I insist"
" how many time do I have to tell you call me Elizabeth and you don't need to pay for them. Secondly your parents took the spare key so you have to stay the night and thirdly you can borrow some of Hayes cloths." I look over to Hayes and he just rolls his eyes.
I followed Hayes up the stairs and into his room he paced me a jumper and Trackies. " um can I have some shorts cause I will be hot"
" you are already to hot" he answers with wink. I fell a rush of heat come to my cheeks. That was unexpected we are in a huge fight. He hands me a shorts that looks like a pair of girls working out pants but I wasn't going to question it.
" thanx" he nods and walks out for me to get changed.
I put my wet clothes in a plastic bag and head down stairs with my sister to watch TV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Why By Julia

Fanfiction

182K 2.4K 56
Abby Turner has known Hayes Grier her entire life. Will her sudden feelings for Hayes change everything? Will all her family issues scare Hayes away...
2.4K 5 59
Jen goes to a new school and she realizes that the Hayes Grier goes to the same one too. They become instance friends. But will they become more than...
162K 2.5K 54
Book - 1/3 Camila Matthews and Hayes Grier were best friends. When Hayes left for a tour with Nash, Hayes pushed Camila away and things changed. Wil...
16.3K 365 73
What is Nash Grier trying to do to Rose Griffin's love life? What does Rose think he wants, why is he still after her even if he has a secret that wo...