My Sons Tutor: Choi San

By babygnani

[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names Sa... More

ᵒⁿᵉ
ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᶠⁱᵛᵉ
ˢⁱˣ
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ
ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ
ⁿⁱⁿᵉ
ᵗᵉⁿ
ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ
ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ
new book !

ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ

5K 203 123
By babygnani

☔︎︎

Wooyoung

☔︎︎

I woke up at my apartment after last night. I whined lightly as my bum felt sore, but it was worth it.

I grabbed my phone and checked to see if I had any messages, and I did.
-
Sannie<3: hey i am packing rn
-
Sannie<3: I hope your not tooo sore:(
-
Sannie<3: see u soon💕
-

I could only smile at the heartfelt messages. He was super cute and it made me physically smile.
-
Wooyoung: okay i'm waiting for you!
-

I was excited to have a new roommate because it felt lonely without Yunho, and because Jongho was young.

After some time, I heard a honk from outside. I looked out the blinds to see a big move in trucking outside. I could only laugh as San waved from the truck. I rushed towards him as he opened the door.

"Excited?" He smiled before unlocking the back door showing his small amount of things.

"Of course I am." I cheered as I helped him lug things into the apartment. We both sat up his side of the room with things that were at his dorm.

"You happy?" I questioned because I was unsure if he liked how it was set up.

"Yes!" He beamed grabbing me and hugging me tightly. I could only smile hugely at his adorable acts.

"I'm glad you agreed to living with me." I whispered inhaling his scent which made me feel comfort. He always smelt like soft cologne, nothing too strong.

"Me too, cutie." He chimed pinching my cheeks causing me shake him away.

"Want to go get Jongho with me?" I suggested while San grinned looking at me.

"Why wouldn't I?" He cheered excitedly following me to my run down car. Memories were brought back to me when we went on the field trip together. I'd been friends with him for a while now, and I don't regret any bit of it.

"Ugh!" I groaned as my car was having trouble starting.

"Here let me help." San offered as he popped the hood. I watched him do something with one of the wires and then he looked at me.

"Start it." He instructed as I turned the key in the ignition. I could hear the car sputter before the engine roared.

"Woah!" I exclaimed unsure of what he did, but it worked an I couldn't complain.

"Once again, I know my effect." He shrugged giving a smug look. I could only shake off the stupidity with a chuckle.

We arrived at Mrs. Moons in no time at all. When I knocked on the door I was greeted by her husband, Taeil. He greeted me softly.

"Here for Jongho?" He questioned with a smile on his face. I nodded happy to see my little boy again.

"Daddy!!" Jongho beamed as he ran up and wrapped his small arms on my waist. I hugged him back before he let go and hugged San. I could see San was surprised, but elated.

"I missed you San." Jongho admitted as he followed us to the car.

"I miss you too Jongie~" San rejoiced while we drove.

"Jongho, do you mind if San lives with us?" I asked hoping it was a yes because it was a bit too late to disagree.

"Really!" Jongho yelled as I could tell he took a liking to San.

"Really." San marveled at the little boy. I was happy he didn't care.

"One more thing, do you mind if San an I are dating..?" I worriedly asked not looking back at Jongho.

"Really? I guess as long as your happy daddy." Jongho assured me causing me to feel accomplished. Jongho was honestly a blessing to me.

"Thank you so much son I love you a lot." I stammered feeling happy.

"I love you too daddy." Jongho replied with a huge smile.

San watched us both with a happy expression. I was happier than ever now with San and Jongho.

•••

When we arrived home Jongho ran into the house to see Sans bedroom. I could tell he was excited to live with San.

"You have a way with kids, huh? Never expected someone like you to tutor kids." I admitted as I walked towards the apartment with San.

"I know, I guess I just like kids. I can be soft too." San shrugged cheesing at me.

"I guess so." I chuckled walking inside with San.

"You like my side?" San asked Jongho, who was sitting on Sans nice bed.

"Yes it's so cool!" Jongho admired the surroundings. He must've really looked up to San. That's all I could've asked for. I knew I wasn't an amazing dad, so seeing Jongho happy like this made me feel elated.

"Thanks bud." San giggled sitting next to Jongho. I watched as they both chatted quietly.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked being nosy.

"You." San replied with a smirk on his face. I widened my eyes unsure of what that meant.

"He said he loves you daddy." Jongho murmured making sure to pronounce it perfectly.

"Tell him he's crazy." I chuckled as Jongho nodded whispering in Sans ear.

"He said crazy for you.." Jongho mumbled unsure of what it meant exactly. I could only blush and look down at the compliment.

"Tell him he's just perfect." I chimed looking at them both. San's face went red causing me to smile.

"He said.. Stop talking about yourself." Jongho repeated Sans swift wording.

"Ooh, smooth Choi." I laughed at the statement. San stood up and motioned for me to follow him to the kitchen. I obliged and follow him. 

"Woo, I love you." He stammered before kissing my cheek causing warmth to spread throughout my whole person. I felt so star struck. Was this even real, and if it wasn't I didn't ever want to wake up.

"I-I love you..." I muttered cautiously unsure of what love even meant.

"It's okay." San assured me as he took his hand in mine comforting me.

a:n i know this is abrupt but thanks for everyone who has/will read this.  i enjoyed it entirely and I will still reply to all of y'all comments 😙 i know this is kind of a random ending but i don't think it should be special, i want something simple :)

thanks again for everyone who sat and waited for my awful updating schedules your honestly all the best people ever i love u once again thanks for everything.

sorry this is random and short but i needed to end this some time :( sadly please don't be upset with me for ending it.

if your still reading this my sister soft4huiwon is writing a woosan book if u wanna check it out

yw sis ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 4K 37
Hongjoong is faced with a tough situation when his former roommate Seonghwa ends up matching as the second RA on his floor. They'll be forced to face...
184K 7K 18
[FINISHED] Wooyoung is a struggling college student who can barely afford anything. But when San comes out of the blue offering help, Wooyoung immedi...
56.5K 1.3K 80
Jung Wooyoung is a little. Wooyoung and San have been in a relationship for 2 years, but Wooyoung is hiding something. Wooyoung just wants San to ho...
10.1K 378 24
But this can't be. I never thought of anyone the way I think of Hongjoong. I love him sincerely with all my heart as a friend. This love is only fr...