this boy i tell ya/// jaden h...

By MerissaHerron28

Mom this boy i tell ya .. hossler has my heart... Emilee reeves, sister to luvanthony, finally gets to spend... More

Anthony reeves
luvemilee
Jaden Hossler
Luvemilee
Luvant
Jaden Hossler
luvemilee
luvemilee
jaden hossler
Real life//
Luvemilee
Jaden hossler
Luvemilee
Jaden Hossler
Luvanthony
Jaden Hossler
Joey birlem
Luvemilee
Payton M
Jaden Hossler
Luvemilee
Luvanthony
Jaden Hossler

Real Life///

93 0 0
By MerissaHerron28

My Pov:

I hear the banging on the door, Jadens voice begging me to open soon Anthony is there too.. Eventually i give in.

I open the door say" what?"

"SIs, please just let him explain. " 

"fine, come one" i let them in my room and we jump onto my bed.

Jaden starts," mads and i but split right as the tour started. She then hit me up constantly asking for another chance. I refused. She hasnt gotten over me... but i knew she wasnt the one.. i am way over her... i love this other girl EM.. and she... shes the one ik. I may make mistakes but we are human we all do. Please. I need you back."

"Sis seriously hes like a lost puppy without you."

I finally break the silence... " i need u back too.... i need to confess something hossler..." 

I look at anthony and he gets up giving us space. Jaden then scoots closer and looks at me. 

"yes goofy?"

" jaden i love someone too... and i need to get this off my chest before you get ur girl and i lose my chance. Its you jaden its been you!" 

he looks at my for a  minute  then admits, "Emillee its always been you too... i love you."

I hug him and we stay that way till anthony gets back... and head downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
267K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
207K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...