RWBY: Jaune, Warrior of Manki...

By RigaKika

Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY or the cover photo #2 in Jaune 4.5.2020 Huntresses, the beacon of hope or Human... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Vote
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11

Part 8

2K 31 23
By RigaKika

A/N: with this new-found motivation, I  can now continue writing parts. ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

Glint-Glint Fruit: Shining Heaven

Nebula only realised the attack had hit her when she was in midair, with a quarter of her aura shattered. One second, these three hobos appeared and when another passed, light itself attacked her.

Nebula skidded across the dirty grounds of the subway, staining her newly-issued Highlander armour. The Purple colours of the crime group stained on the ground, Just like her ego. A mere man dared to challenge her stance as a leader! Nebula was having none of this.

Her cocky smirk was wiped off her face like the rest of her body across the floor. The leader of the group, seething with rage, roared her next command. "GET THOSE HOBOS!!". Pulling out her crossbow, Nebula took her sights as she zeroed in on her target, which wasn't there. Before she knew, those two boys- no hunters were upon them.

Jaune unsheathed his greatsword at lightning speed, handling the monolithic weapon like a light stick, getting ready along with Cardin and his dual maces. "Cardin you take the two with the spear and knives, Rufus, run back and prepare the room for interrogation Got it?" Jaune ordered, Both of them nodded, doing their orders as asked.

Looking nothing more than a blur, Cardin leapt into action. Sensing the oncoming attack with haki, Cardin barely dodged the first wind cyclone curated by the spearwoman. But this was intentional, Utilizing the wind it spurred into his spin, adding furious velocity to the haki brimmed bludgeoning attack straight into the surprised spearwoman's stomach.

Dew could feel her aura breaking from the sheer force from the mace, slashing her aura by a half and sending her flying. Cardin wouldn't let up, throwing his mace an invisible string wrapped around the waist of Dew. before she even knew Dew was repelled back into the body of her attacker, Cardin lifted his second mace above his head.

Like a blacksmith to his anvil, hammered her head obliterating her aura to the smallest of amounts before completely shattering it on the impact on the stone floor spewing dust and the shattered remains of rock up on into the air. Her other teammates could barely even comprehend what happened in such a small amount of time. As such failed to see the raging blonde converging on Gwen's location.

"Gwen lookout!" Nebula shouted The girl reacted quickly. Throwing multiple knives at the boy. But with just one swing of his greatsword, Gwen's knives clattered uselessly on the ground, before just barely scraping by an air pressured sword swing, which still cut her aura.

"You ma-" Before Gwen could finish her sentence, she froze up in a split-second. Just seeing a frame of Jaune's body made her stop in fear, just the very presence of him terrified her to no end. Every Instinct in her body was screaming at her to run away. No man has ever made a woman feel this way.

moments later Jaune shot three rays of light into her body, burning through her aura and sending her flying. In one movement, Jaune demolished her aura. So fast and smooth that not even faunus eyes could track him. Brandishing his sword over his head, haki imbued to his fullest, so much that it would utterly destroy her aura in one move, he spoke.

One sword style: Great dragon shock

Gwyn, was buried towards the ground, her shoulder dislocated and many broken bones within her arm, her aura shattered as well as bleeding from the new wound across her chest. However, with all of her injuries, this wasn't life-threatening. Nebule could only gasp out in pain as she saw her teammate destroyed in one move, and be thankful, thankful that this man was merciful enough to not end her life.

In the scope of the whole battle, Jaune swung his sword Towards the shoulder of Gwen, breaking multiple bones and shattering her aura as nearly dismembering it. From the effect of one sword swing, a great scar drove several metres away from the initial swing, landing itself right on Nebula.

With nebula weakened from Jaune's light shot, all it took was literally a wave of air to blow her down. Jaune stood there in the expanse of the battle, put to exhaustion from that move, he kneeled as he started to treat the wounds of this girl.

Among all the blood and fighting, the last standing team member of NDGO, Octavia could only collapse to her knees as the aura of these two men filled the air. tears welled in her eyes as she couldn't take it, their presence was too strong. In the grand scheme of things, one footsoldier couldn't hold their own against two conquerors.

the Redheaded girl, dropped all her weapons as she complied with full surrender. Praying to the gods that they would treat her team with mercy. She could only wait until her trial.

Rufus ran towards the battle site, bringing with him multiple squads of the new legion of man, swords and axes clanged through the abandoned metro to find the two leaders. It had only been five minuted since the clash between the two and the long silence after multiple explosions and clashes worried him.

Rearing the corner, he could only find two men over the defeated bodies of the 4 huntresses in training. It was truly a sight to behold as Man, the weakest of the humans, defeated what was known as remnant's strongest warriors.

These men were leading everyone to a better future.

"Oh, Rufus you're here? and brought some troops with you? Did you do what I asked?" Jaune asked as if this great moment was nothing to him, Rufus only nodded as the words couldn't come out of his mouth. Jaune smiled at him, "That's great! Let's load up our new prisoners for questioning."

Snapping out of their trance, the militia picked up the unconscious huntresses with Jaune and Cardin escorting the red-headed girl into their custody.

Beacon Academy - The vault:

"W-What's happening here?" Jeanne muttered years of huntress training couldn't prepare them for this, their horrified faces crept up to them and took deep root within their mind.

"I'd like you to be calm, you two." Ozuna asked calmly, "I know this seems... uncharacteristic of a huntress, so to say." Pyrrha zeroed in her feelings of confusion, anger and fear on her, regardless of the huntress status of the woman in front of her.

"What is this--?!" "But I'd like you to know, we had to do this," Ozuna interrupted, tinging the air with her cold demeanour. Intimidating the two prodigies to no end. "I'd like you to take a closer look at them, with a clear mind please."

Joan ad Pyrrha looked at the two, gulping they took another look at the two unconscious elderly women. the two were dressed in rather revealing clothing, covering only their rather private parts. one coloured in yellow and one coloured in green.

The women were beautiful and held a presence of royalty and mysticism. Enchanting them even in their unconscious selves, the one wearing yellow attire, was like the representation of the morning sun, with her sun-kissed skin and shoulder cut brown hair she was like the summer sun.

The one wearing the green attire was a petite, smaller woman than the one before. Joan thought it reminded her of Pyrrha, a graceful woman with the colours of fall on her, especially the red hair, only a tad darker than Pyrrha. her dark skin reminded her of the stretching branches of the tree.

Both of their eyes travelled down to the abdomen they could only be stunned at what they saw, scars littered their stomach, with bruises littering down their legs and arms. a large circle scar surrounding the area of their belly button was the most unusual out of them all.

"These women are on the verge of death, only the greatest and secretive of medical technology could keep them running for now," Ozuna stated, Pyrrha and Joan understood now how they got in there but the question that went unanswered is why they are in there.

Usually, an Artesian hospital would be the best course of action for these women, but under a secret bunker in Beacon Academy? "These women are the last hope of humanity and faunuskind, they are what we call maidens, in their fleeting life they send their energy to their worthy progenitors, " Ozuna explained, as if she were reading their mind she was answering the question of why.

"They are called maidens, maidens that represent each season of life and control a long-forgotten art, magic. And the energy has chosen you two to be the next maidens." Ozuna finished, Joan and Pyrrha were gaining closer and closer to insanity, this was insane! Out of the blue, they were suddenly transported here to fulfil some prophecy that they didn't know even existed!

"You will gain immense power, to become the strongest," as soon as that word came out of the headmistress' mouth, Joan perked up. "The only question that remains, will you take this path to become a maiden?"

The two girls could only stand in complete silence as they processed what the headmistress told them, at least one of them did. Pyrrha began to think long and hard of this decision, with only the promise of power, she couldn't help but feel sceptical at this proposition. 'I should probably ask for more information, I need to tell Joan this-' "I choose the path headmistress," Joan blurted out.

Pyrrha looked shocked at Joan, as she walked up to take Ozuna's hand, Joan looked at her best friend and answered her question of 'why?'

"Pyrrha, this is for Jaune, I chose to become the strongest and I will do anything to get there," Joan said, "and besides, this is the headmistress of Beacon we're negotiating with!"

Pyrrha took a long sigh, 'There's no escaping her,' Pyrrha looked up at Joan's smile, 'That damned smile,' "Looks like I'll be in your care headmistress," she said as she bowed. Ozuna smiled at the gleefully, she then looked at Glynda.

Taking the signal, Glynda turned off the life support, killing the maidens. Before the two could object, this foreign power surged through their body, originating from their stomach.

it clashed within the limits of their small bodies not accustomed to such power, Joan and Pyrrha clutched their stomachs, aura doing nothing here. 'Perhaps this is how Jaune felt when I beat him,' Joan thought before blacking out from the pain.

Glynda telepathically floated the two sleeping bodies into the beds as she and Ozuna walked towards the elevator, taking out her scroll she sent a message to the rest of the circle.

"The maidens have returned"

Mistral Underground

"Please get us out of here! We won't do anything like this again!" Nebula shouted, her voice pleaded as she was restrained behind a cell. Jaune, Cardin and the rest of the legion of man looked angrily at the team NDGO.

"What's the plan Jaune?" Cardin asked Jaune, they were completely at the Legion of man's will. "We will interrogate them, gain as much information to bring down the highlanders then, we will --"

VOTE (CLOSED):

INTEGRATE - Winner, by a long shot - 14 votes to 0. 

THE LEGION OF MAN INTEGRATES THESE FALLEN HUNTRESSES AS SPIES AND WILL SERVE UNDER THE ORGANISATION.

OR

DISINTEGRATE

SEND A MESSAGE TOWARDS THE HIGHLANDERS, LEAVE THEM TO THE WIMS OF THE REVENGE-HUNGRY MEN.

THE FATE OF THE HUNTRESSES IS DECIDED BY YOU!

A/N: That went way out of my expectations, I expected a lot of people to go down the DISINTEGRATE path due to the number of fics that have these types of "Guess I'll annihilate this entire organisation due to the actions of a small splinter group". 

I tend to wait a bit before beginning to write the next chapter so people could get their votes in. So I'll start writing it now, expect the next chapter in 2-4 days. 

By the way, How would you guys feel if I added the possible consequences under the Vote options? Like stats in video games, for example.

- Legion of Man increased relations with {Faction} by +5 

- Stability within the legion of man decreased by -5 points 

I know some people tend to think this is giving to much information so discuss in the comments if you would like this. 

Anyways see ya soon! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 138 20
The land of remnant With four different countries within it. There is Atlas, mistral, Vacuo and vail. On the verge of war the royals make one last c...
168K 2.7K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
74.4K 1.8K 34
As the dark spirit awakens within Jaune, the once amiable and earnest Huntsman-in-training finds himself at the center of a malevolent power struggle...
98.5K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...