The Boy Who Lied

By snapewasatruhero

DISCLAIMER: All characters and the story line belong solely to JK Rowling. Trigger Warning! Contains Rape and... More

The Re-Sort. Why me?
Talking with Mal...Draco, and the betrayals that ruined me
Snape and opening up to the Slytherins about the abuse I have suffered
My nightmare and another bombshell drops, and I'm the one to drop it.
Inheritance? Mate?! What in tarnations is happeing right now?!!!!!!!!
Meeting the Parents
Gringotts
Draco's Reaction and Slytherins Unite!
Classes and a breakdown
The Goblet of Fire...again, why me???
A Much-Needed Conversation
The First Task, REVEALED!
The First Task
A Ball? No one told me about a ball...
Morning of the Yule Ball
The Ball
The Second Task - Discovered!

Some Quick Notes!

25K 305 131
By snapewasatruhero

Hi!
I'm snapewasatruhero, the author of this book. I just wanted to put some notes at the beginning of the story, so that anyone who reads it will see this first. If you have any questions, any at all, feel free to ask me! Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the story.
- snapewasatruhero

IMPORTANT: If anything that was mentioned in this fanfic (what happened to Harry at the Dursleys) seems familiar to you, or any of this, even if just a little bit, is happening to you, do not fear to seek out help. Every country has special chat boxes or phone numbers for these issues, or you can just tell someone you trust, whatever you feel comfortable with. What I am describing is not normal behavior from adult to child and should never happen. And seeking help does not always mean you will be taken away from your home, but they will be able to make the behavior stop.

THIS IS A SNARRY (SNAPEXHARRY) STORY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 22.3K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
261K 11.8K 35
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
913K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC