Chosen Ones

By viper_ri

Percy Jackson is believed to have the best past out of the Seven. What will happen when they find out he does... More

Disclaimer
A Not So Great Past
Thalia and Jason
Percy's Talents and Past
A/N
Umm
Questions
New Cover!!!!
The Fates Officially Suck
What The...
Unbelievable
Plain Sight
Thalia's Secrets
The Hearing Part 1
Hearing Part 2
A Trip to the Past
Arrival
Diagon Alley
The Dinner and Sorting
Common Room, Rules, + Extra Scene
Classes
Classes Part 2??
Sevvy is Mean
I am an Idiot- not any of the characters......me
Will(Ch.22)
A/N (IMPORTANT)
Daily Prophet
Quick A/N
Unexpected Promotion
Wimps, Centaurs, and Mini Cerberus's
#BLM
Tagged ( I hate this)
Fudging Trolls Man, Know What I Mean
Quidditch Nightmares
Love is Weird and Hermione is...
Pretentious Girls and Bickering Morons
Mirrors, Christmas, and Sticks
Flamel, Slytherins, Dragons, and 'Rats'
Sorry... A/N
New Book Cover!
Whiners, Unicorns, and Glowy Hands
Voldie Did What Now
Exams, The Plan, and Fluff
We All Know Who Is Right
Unknown End
New Cover!...Again
Epilogue

New Power

1.2K 24 6
By viper_ri

A/N- this is the second update of the day. The song is, " Heroes(we could be) by Alessio
Will
**Dream**
I was in an all black room. In there I saw A slight outline of a person. The person looked like they were kneeling. I walked closer and made the faint outline of a female body with chains attached to her arm. I used a power I recently acquired for my kart in both wars. My hand lit up as a ball of pure sunlight formed in my hand. Normally staring at this for too long would burn your eyes, but because of the intense darkness and the flat that it is a dream, it acts as a powerful flashlight. I pointed my hand toward the figure. I gasped as I saw the tired, sweating face of Hecate, the very same Hecate that sent us on this quest. She spoke my name is a strained, raspy voice. I had long ago learned to control my dreams so I summoned a class of nectar and ambrosia to give to her. I poured the nectar down her throat and gently put the ambrosia square in her mouth. She swallowed and let out a steady breath.
"Will Solace, I appreciate that but I gave something important to tell you. The others are here but since they can't control their dreams as you can, they can't see you. Could you please give them a bit of knowledge on how to do it. Or at least make them appear," she spoke.
I nodded at closed my eye. I imagined Thalia, Annabeth, and sNico appearing by my side. When I opened my eyes the first person I saw was Percy. He didn't look as surprised to see me as the others did. I guess he has more experience with dreams than the others. We turned to she ate once more.
"Thank you Will, now the person that gave you the quest was me, but I was being controlled. It was pretty obvious since I wasn't' acting like my wonderful self at all," Percy and Thalia scoffed at that, and stared at Hecate in mild disbelief. I just realized how a like they are. The hair is the same between all three of the Greek big three children. Their personality was alike in the sense that they would do anything for friends and family. The real difference is that Thalia has a big temper and Percy is calmer and more stable. Plus, their eyes and powers are complete opposites.
"As I was saying," she spoke gain after finishing he staring contest with the two look alikes, " I am not completely sure who took control of me, but it is either on of Percy's many enemies or a new power. I feel as if it is both. The experience of being controlled that way felt a bit like the Imperius curse, but normally that wouldn't hold me, or any person with godly blood in them. The only reason that this could have worked is if a Greek spell was used on me. I have a feeling the old evil of the Wizarding world has joined forces with an old evil from our side. You must be prepared. Listen in classes, watch out for suspicious behavior. You must look closely and everyone. You will get more familiar with your surroundings later in the ye-" she started to crackle and break up. We were waking up.
"Remember, no everyth s as t se." That was all we got before we awoke in the real world.
**Dream End**
I woke up to Ernie shaking me, saying we were late for breakfast and only had fifteen minutes until class started. I bolted awake, jumping when I heard a protesting 'mew' coming from the end of the bed. Whoops, I guess Nikki was sleeping on my chest. I quickly showered before ending downstairs to grab a fruit before History if Magic.
***After History if Magic, During Herbology**
"Hey Nikks," I spoke while sitting in the empty spot beside my secret boyfriend. No one knew of our official relationship, but everyone had their suspicions. Especially Jason, he kept smirking at us in a, " I know your secret," type of way.
Nico jumped a little, clapsing his heart before blurting our something in Italian,"Volontà di Dio, non spaventarmi così!"( English-"God's Will, don't scare me like that,)What he didn't know was that Italian was the language of music as well as love, so he responded in a joking tone, "Oh mio Dio, nico di angelo, spaventato!" ( English- "Oh my gods, Nico di Angelo, scared!") I laughed at his shocked expression. At that moment our Herbology teacher and my bead of house, Professor Sprout, walked in. She clapped her hands and the class quoted down.
"Okay class, today we will be going over devil's snare and its properties. We will be learning how to deal with them next week as well as using the spell that destroys them. Now, devils snare is a magical plant..." I knew I should have listened to her, I would eventually, but I need to talk to Nico about the dream and us. He seemed to have the same idea, or at least one of them, seeing as he was already looking at me. I started speaking in hushed Greek prompting the others to listen in. Professor Sprout didn't even notice, she was too busy explaining the plants abilities and answering students questions.

(A/N- if they are speaking in Greek, Latin or any other language than it will either be in the language with a translation or in italics. The translations are from google translate so sorry in advance if anything is wrong.)
" I just want to confirm but all of you were present in the dream last night correct," I spoke.
"Yes," they all simultaneously.
"Good, anyone have any ideas about what she said at the end," I questioned.
"I think she said," Remember not everything is as it seems,". At least that is what I could piece together," At first I thought it was Annabeth or Thalia,but it wa actually person. We all looked at him incredulously. He stared back
"What," he spoke once more.
"Oh um,nothing just I forgot about your hidden powers and smartness. But just so you know, we are still calling you kelp head. It just works," Thalia pointed out. Percy laughed along with the rest of us.
"Whatever you say Pinecone face," he replied with a cheeky grin. Thalia growled and lunged at him. Nico grabbed her before she could do anything. She forgot that she was now only eleven had had very little physical strength.
"What the Hades Death breath, when did you become so strong," Nico smirked and replied with,
"Well Pinecone face, if you have forgotten you are eleven and don't have as much strength as you would have in the future. Oh and that reminds me, we need to train if we want to keep our strength up. I am not sure the new evil will stay true to his words. Obviously when he said that our strength would sort of stay he was wrong." Nico replied.
" Oh your right Death Breath, well you can let me go now and, tonight we can talk more about the dream and the training since class if almost over and Harry, Ron, and Hermione are staring at us weirdly."
We all stopped what we were doing, looked at the watch Tyson had given Percy and then moved our gaze to the trio that's were sitting across from us.
"What language was that? " Hermione whispered with an excited look on her face.
" It wa Greek, Percy, Thalia, and Nico are cousins and their family is Greek, they learned it as their first language. We have known each other for a while and they taught it to us," Annabeth spoke in the same hushed tone. She must have already thought about what to say if this happened. Hermione modded, completely convinced. Harry and Ron looked excited as well now.
"What other languages can you guys speak, the language Nico and Will spoke sounded different from the other language," Harry questioned. I am surprised he recognized that. Interesting.
"Well, I only speak Greek, Latin, Italian,Spanish, and a general French. Annabeth speaks Greek, Will Speaks Italian and Greek, Nico speaks Italian, Greek, and Latin. Thalia speaks Greek." Percy replied. Hermione looked like she was in awe of us, mostly Percy. Annabeth too looked at Percy surprised.
"Since when do you speak Spanish and French Seaweed Brain," she questioned.
"On the Argo when I had late night shifts with Leo and Piper. They taught me general spanish and French. I learned the rest of my own," he replied in Greek. The others looked a bit offended that he didn't speak in English. He saw there faces and repeated a slightly altered version of what he said, "My friends Piper and Leo taught me a Spanish and a French respectively. They taught me little bits, I learned to rest on my own," They nodded just as the bell rang. I would meet them at the astronomy tower later tonight. After that class we would discuss the recent happenings.
**After Astronomy**
Annabeth
I walked out class with Thalia, Nico, and Percy by my side. Will had left to "go back to his common room". In reality he was meeting us in the forest after we came up with a good excuse to leave the trio.
"Oh shoot I left my textbook in the tower," Thalia exclaimed, winking secretly towards Nico, who was looking through his bag.
"I left my quill as well let's go get it. Annabeth Percy can you wait for us?" Nico said after Thalia spoke.
"Sure, Hermione, Ron, Harry you guys can head in down. We will meet you there," I said.
"Sure, see you there," Ron said without any suspicion. They turned and walked down the staircase towards Gryffindor common room. We turned and started walking up the stairs. When we no longer heard their footsteps we tiptoed down the stairs until we reached level ground. Then we sprinted through the shadows of the castle and into the forest. Harris was already asleep so we were in the clear. I spotted Will near a small clearing deep in the forest. Near the clearing was a stream with small tetra fish swimming through it. Percy waved to Will and went and sat next to the stream, most likely conversing with them. I went as sat next to him as Nico and Will talked, most likely about Will being in a different house. After they finished they came and sat next to us. No one spoke for a while until Nico cleared his throat.
"Okay, it is pretty obvious that is will be a rendezvous spot for us. No one comes this deep in the forest. If we spot any monsters, they can be like training. If not I can summon skeletons to practice on. Maybe command them not to severely inju-" he was cut off by Will's protests.
"No I TOLD you no more underworld stuff until you are ready. I know you say you are all healed but I will only allow you to use it if you are in danger OKAY," Will lectured. I heard Thalia snicker a bit.
"Okay Will, and shut up Tree,"
"Death Breath"
"Plant"
"Corn"
"Lightning Mcidiot"
"Skeleton"
"Okay that is enough," I yelled tired of their shenanigans.
"Sorry Annabeth" they said is unison.
"It w fine, now about the dream,"
"Okay, we know what she said so how are we to prepare for it. We can train and increase our magic knowledge. Particularly defense. I know we have all the knowledge an adult has, but we don't know how to do the spells properly," Percy started off. I will never get used to this side of Percy. He has his Seaweed Brain moments, but it will always be a different feeling hearing your normally kelp filled brained boyfriend sprout clever words.
"True, right now all we can do is be observant and make allies. Hopefully we get a little more information tonight. If not just be aware of your surroundings and study. Percy, can you think of anyone capable of controlling someone. All of us should research dark wizards today. Hecate did say old, but I think if she also said something about him returning. If I am remembering correctly Harry was attacked by a dark wizard when we was younger. If what everyone is saying is correct and he is the Chosen one then we need to keep an eye of him as well. He must not die or get injured. Since we are all close with him it should make our job easier. Now it is and hour and half past midnight and they are probably wondering where we are. Let's go to bed." I finished my 'speech' and got up. We were about to separate from Will when I remembered something.
" Guys wait. Another part of our quest is to free Hecate from her chains. It has to be. Otherwise the magic world will be lost without her,"
"Your right, let's start thinking of places where she could be held, not tonight though. I need my beauty sleep,"Percy joked. We all laughed went back to our common rooms.
Let's hope Hecate can last several more years. I know that one thing the new enemy said was true, we will be here for a while.
A/N- Hey demigods, I updated twice today to makeup fo the weeks before. I think I made this is a little more twisted then it was before. I really should have made them separate stories.Oh well.
Peace-Out Demigods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 2.3K 15
Everyone knows that Percy Jackson loves his mother. What happens when The Fates decide its time for Percy to learn about his mothers past. or Sally J...
128K 1.7K 16
Percy Jackson is a hero. Harry Potter is a hero Harry wanted one year at Hogwarts to be normal. Percy had thought one year he could pass without demi...
271K 7.7K 22
Percy and Annabeth had a good run, but when Percy breaks up with Annabeth because the old sparks died out what does this mean for a certain son of Ha...
27.5K 510 8
What if Percy didn't remember Annabeth? Percabeth fanfic, I'm not sure how many parts this will be or if I'll even continue, just let me know what yo...