Sierra: Rainbow Six Siege X M...

By Jackal2Guud

After accidentally traveling back in time, Spartan Y/N joins Team Rainbow in their fight against the white ma... More

Loadout
Arrival (Part 1)
Arrival (Part 2)
Meeting Six
Day One
Your First Test
First Mission
The Mystery
The Mystery Continues
The Fight
Extraction
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Tournament of Champions Round 1
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Character
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N

The Train Incident

7.1K 96 47
By Jackal2Guud

Y/N POV

Hibana: Breaching!

As Hibana yelled that her pellets exploded causing an entry hole to appear on the train car in front of us.

The group of us instantly opened fire, clearing the car of white masks, and allowing ourselves to move up.

After we had landed, we entered the box car below us with a breaching charge and had started clearing out the cars one by one.

Ela: This is going to take all day if we go car by car.

Ash: You're right, we should split up. Sierra you're with me, the rest of you clear out the cars one by one. Sierra, you and I will go ahead and try to get to the engine to stop this train.

Y/N: Understood Ma'am.

Ash and I then climbed so that we are able to walk over top of all the cars to the engines in the front of the train.

Our idea wasn't original however, as the white masks had set up a sandbag fortification on top of the train a few cars ahead of us.

Ash: Shit! What do we do now?

I looked at her and then down at her grenade launcher.

Ash: Good idea.

She then took out her grenade launcher and shot the reinforcement which exploded leaving the white masks behind it out in the open.

Ash and I immediately gunned down the 3 white masks that were standing there.

Y/N: Let's move.

Ash: Good idea.

We then ran up a couple of cars before we spotted about 8 terrorists in defensive positions on a flat car below us.

Ash: At Least we have the high ground. We can try and take them by surprise.

Y/N: I have a better idea.

I then pulled out my gravity hammer and started towards where the terrorists are.

Ash: What are you going to do with that?!

Y/N: Watch.

I took off in a sprint towards the enemy position and then jumped once I got close enough to the car. Flying through the air, I held the gravity hammer up high ready to bring it down on the terrorists.

My actions didn't go unnoticed however, as one of the terrorists pointed their gun up at me as I was coming towards their group with my hammer.

Too Late.

*BOOM*

The gravity hammer collided with a terrorist, pulverizing his body along with 2 other terrorists next to him.

The 5 remaining terrorists finally noticed me and opened fire, but my personal shields protected me.

*BOOM*

I used the gravity hammer again and swung it from my left trying to hit any terrorists in the way. Three of them weren't very lucky and were launched from the train.

Turning to the last 2 terrorists, it was obvious that they were scared of me as they kept backing away.

Goodbye.

*BOOM*

I brought the gravity hammer down and killed the last two in a swift motion.

Eventually Ash arrived on the scene to find me along with all the dead terrorists.

Ash: I guess you didn't need my help after all.

Ash and I then began to climb to the top of the next car, only to find 2 heavily armed terrorists with a man in body armor standing behind them with an RPG.

Ash: Shit! Juggernauts. Get Down!

At the same time, the two juggernauts and the other terrorist fired their weapons at myself and Ash.

Y/N(to Dot): Dot!

Dot: On it!

Instantly, a bubble shield appeared around myself that protected me from the hail of bullets and the rockets.

A cloud of dust and smoke encompassed the bubble shield. The two juggernauts soon stopped firing.

The smoke cleared to reveal myself unharmed with Ash still alive behind me.

Pulling out a plasma grenade, I threw it at one of the juggernauts right as Dot deactivated the bubble shield.

The blue ball of plasma stuck to one of the juggernauts who frantically tried to get it off but to no avail.

Juggernaut: GET IT OFF!! GET IT 0F-

*BOOM*

The plasma grenade exploded, vaporizing the two juggernauts and wounding the white mask leader behind them.

I then pulled out my Magnum and pointed it at the leader.

The leader had a detonator in his hands and was ready to press it.

Ash: It's over!

Leader: It's never over!

The leader then pressed the button on the detonator and the explosives towards the front of the train exploded. It just so happened that the part of the train that exploded was in the middle of a bridge.

Shit.

I shot the leader and then turned to Ash who was communicating.

Ash: The rest of the team bailed out. (points to the helicopter coming towards us) That's our extraction!

I watched as the helicopter was flying towards us as the train was flying off the bridge. By the time the helicopter got close enough for Ash to board it, it would already be too late.

She'll never make it.

I then grabbed ash by her plate carrier and threw her 20 feet through the air and into the helicopter.

By the time I turned to face forwards it was already too late.

The car I was on flew off the track and made a straight dive downwards. 

I was flung off the car and started to fall through the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 622 27
A US Army Ranger is invited to join Rainbow after providing over watch while rainbow retrieves captured officials taken by the white mask. Along the...
26.5K 344 45
A CTSFO operator is recruited to Rainbow after working with Rainbow on an assault after the Masks attack the Olympic Games hosted in London
23K 194 22
An Army Ranger EOD/Demo tech is recruited to Rainbow after an increase in bomb attacks, while on his journey he becomes close with the bosak sisters
6.5K 134 18
A marsoc Raider is recruited to rainbow after a show of bravery in the hills of eastern Estonia