Emotionless: Spock x Reader

By RiverSong1996

An emotionless girl works in the science division of the USS Enterprise under the command of Captain Kirk. Sh... More

Shore Leave
Galileo
Questions and Answers
I'm trying to work
Paradise and a Smile
Silicon
A day in the Enterprise
Ultra Violet
Fight to Death
Wake up Call
Universe Two
The Apple's of Paradise
Transmission from an Admiral
Delegates
Universe Two- Kahn's Wrath
How to ask a Question?
Old Fears Resurface
I need you
Tribble of a Mess
Too Close to Home
Galaxy Trouble
Kohns vs Yangs
M-5
M-5 pt. 2
Don't Go
A Harsh Reality
Beginnings of Exhaustion
I'm Breaking, Shattered, Tired
Obelisk
Universe Two, Rescue Mission

Big Problems

917 35 1
By RiverSong1996

We were on our way in for some R&R on Starbase 6 when I was called to the bridge. I was about to leave my lab, when I felt some sort of pain. Clutching at my chest I fell to my knees. The bulk head seeming to swirl around me. Coughing, there was a wet feeling passing my lips and the slight taste of Iron and Copper.

It felt like something... no hundreds of somethings just... died. I tried to press the button on my wall, but my fingers ran just short as I collapsed in a heap. Darkness flooding my senses before I could understand what was even happening to me. The next thing I did know on the other hand was someone tapping my face.

When I opened my eyes, McCoy was leaning over me. Spock on my other side. "(Y/n), are you alright?" I gave a shaky nod, letting the men help me into a sitting position. "What happened?" To that... I really had no answer.

Instead taking a moment to formulate a response. "I... I'm not sure. I was on my way to the bridge when I felt some kind of pain. Then I got the sense that... hundreds of somethings just died. I cannot explain it."

McCoy and Spock glance to one another. Taking out his tricorder, McCoy scanned me. "I thought something like this might have happened. While you have shown no outward signs of the vulcan mind, something of this severity would have hit you, in a word, like a ton of bricks. Feeling such a reaction for the first time must have been overwhelming."

Shaking his head, McCoy turned to Spock. "There you go again with that nonsense. Don't go filling her mind with such impossibilities Mr. Spock." I stared at Spock on the other hand. I knew, somehow, that he was right. It explained the feeling that came over me. I wouldn't be able to explain it otherwise.

Not that it mattered. "I see. I feel fine now, McCoy. You can stop scanning me with-" Coughing again more of that metallic Iron and Copper filled my taste buds. McCoy looked less convinced about that, turning instead back to his tricorder.

My brow furrowed. "Mr. Spock... I think it would be best if you headed up to the bridge. I... have some things to discuss with (Y/n) concerning a few private matters." Sharing a glance with Spock, I watched him stand and leave. Once the door closed McCoy turned to me. "(Y/n), your lungs are filling up with blood. If we don't take care of it soon, you could die."

This was actually something I had been worried about. "If I had to surmise, Doctor, it is possibly a side effect from using all of that synthetic blood. I had my suspicions that it would happen and had been taking steps to prevent it. I just figured it would be a matter of when, not if. After all, it was experimental. Never intended to be used in mass quantities."

Nodding McCoy took an arm, and pulled me to my feet. "I see. So how do we fix that then?" That was an answer I didn't have for him. "(Y/n), you do have some idea right?"

I shook my head. "Unfortunately, I do not. I lack the relevant data to give you that answer. Aside from perhaps filtering out some of the old synthetic blood and letting my own cells gradually replace the missing ones. To do so, on the other hand would take months given the volume of synthetic blood that was used. Yet, as my body continually tries to replace the lost fluid, it will eventually push the good cells out."

McCoy rubbed his neck a bit. "Alright, we can try it... but after we solve the current issue. Get you drained first, then we can talk about what to do after." That was a statement that I could agree with. With his assistance, we made our way to Sickbay and he set me up on a table. It didn't take long for McCoy to do what he needed, but before we could do anything else, Kirk called me to the bridge.

Of course, McCoy wanted to argue, but Kirk needed me up there. So without any further arguments I went to the closest lift and headed to the Bridge. Just as the doors opened some kind of high-pitched noise emitted from everywhere. It hurt my ears a bit from the pitch but I was otherwise unaffected.

Kirk asked what it was, Uhura clarified that it was the Telemetry probe. "Speculation, Spock." Raising a brow I slowly walked to Spock's side. On the screen was a large dark zone in which there were no stars in view.

This couldn't be possible. "Insufficient data." Before I even knew what was happening, the entire bridge crew seemed to be drained of energy. Uhura almost collapsed beside me. "Lieutenant." She said she was just dizzy. Spock assisted me on taking her back to her seat.

McCoy called up as well. "I'm getting reports from every deck. Half the people on this ship just fainted." I shared a look with Spock and decided to look at the scanner material myself. "Not unless she's feeling ill. I've got an emergency down here."

As far as what the computers could tell me... there was nothing there. Or at least nothing that made any sense. When I looked up from the library computers, I could see the worry and exhaustion that every human on the bridge was showing. "Spock, (Y/n), give me an update on the dark area ahead."

I could only shake my head. "I.. can't, Captain. There is no data to give. No possible analysis I could give you with the insufficient information. I couldn't even give you any speculation as to what that thing is with this little data. All I really can tell you is it is just a hole in space, probably not even that."

Kirk's head tilted slightly. "No speculation, no information, nothing. I've asked you three times Spock, for information on that thing, and you've been unable to supply it. Now you as well (Y/n). "Insufficient data is not sufficient, from either of you." I shrugged. What did he want me to do, fabricate a story? "You're both science officiers. You're supposed to have sufficient data all the time."

I shook my head. "And yet, the computers contain no information on this phenomenon. Not even records I could give you. It is beyond my expertise and the new information is not significant enough to do anything with."

Kirk honestly looked like he was about to drop. "I don't know about you, but I'm tired. If you can't tell me what it is, let's use reverse logic. Perhaps it will help if you tell me what it isn't."

So we were becoming detectives. "Are we trying to become Homes, Captain. Saying that whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" Kirk nodded, guess that was a start.

Spock started us off. "In that case, it is not liquid, gaseous or solid, despite the fact we cannot see through it." That wasn't much help. "It is not a galactic nebula such as the Coalsack. And since our deflectors were activated by it, it would seem to be some form of energy, but nothing our sensors can identify."

This left me with a speculation. "It is possible that it could be what killed the entire system and the vulcans. I couldn't tell you how, but I find it to be very possible." Kirk looked down before moving to check on Uhura and have her send a message to Starfleet. Not that it would help, by the looks of it, Kirk was going to faint like the others of our crew.

I went from looking at our scanners to looking at the screen. As we got closer the screeching tone came back. I turned to try and analyze it, Spock and myself working side by side. Yet, even I could see that every star that was once surrounding us was gone. It wasn't a malfunction either, all systems were operating at optimum capacity. "Then Kindly tell me what happened to the stars!"

I would have thought it obvious. "From what I can tell? We must have passed into whatever was blocking them from view in the first place." Then maybe it wasn't that obvious. Despite the fact that we were surrounded and still held no information about what had killed the entire solar system or starship.

Exasperated, Kirk called up McCoy. "Things any better down there?" It wasn't any good. People were backed up into the hall. On the other hand he would let us know if he got something. Well, have you got anything that will help up here? I don't want anybody folding on the Bridge at a critical moment."

McCoy said that he was on his way, and if I had to guess, he was going to bring steroids. The next problem was engineering. "We've lost five percent of our energy reserve. Our deflector shields are weakened." The question I was asking myself was how long we could compensate for the loss of power. "Aye, if we don't lose anymore. Don't ask me how it happened."

Kirk was getting frustrated, but that was understandable. His ship and crew were going through something that he had no answers to. After about two minutes McCoy came on the bridge with one of the nurses. He had a stimulant and they started giving it to the crew. I waved the nurse off when she tried to give me a shot. A stimulant wouldn't do me much good right now anyway.

One of the red shirts fainted. "This ship is in trouble. We'd better start solving problems faster than we pick up new ones. We seem to be in the middle of a creeping paralysis." While Kirk was right, I wasn't finding any answers to give him. "Mr. Spock, (Y/n), analysis on that last burst of noise before we started losing power."

Sure we'd managed to figure out what it was, but not what it did. "That sound was the turbulence caused by the penetration of a boundary layer, Captain." The question being, the boundary layer to what. The answer, currently, unknown, between what and what were also good questions. "Between where we were, and where we are."

Kirk furrowed his brow. "Are you trying to be funny, Mr. Spock?"

To that I raised a brow. "That never occurred to us, Captain. Yet, until we can find something in this strange space, we can not give any better information. What I can say, without specifics, is that we seem to have entered an energy zone, with which is incompatible with our living and mechanical processes. As we move closer to the sourse, it will inevitably grow stronger as we get weaker. Perhaps even to the point of our deaths."

Shaking his head Kirk spoke. "Recommendations?"

That I left to McCoy. "I have one. I recommend survival. Let's get out of here." To that I shrugged and turned back to the library computers. Kirk made an announcement to the entire ship about our mission. In total ten minutes passed since we entered this zone when McCoy turned back to Sickbay. It was when he called back, that we were in over our heads. "Jim, according to the life indicators, the energy levels... (Y/n) was right. We're dying. We're all dying."

This was not really something I had wished to be correct on. The engines we stopped and all we could do was try and find some kind of defence against it. I stumbled into Spock when the ship shook. He took my shoulders holding me in place until it was over. I nodded my thanks and got back to work.

Spock went over to talk to the Captain. "Sir, we are accelerating. We are being pulled toward the center of the zone of darkness." The question was by what. "Unknown, Captain. I suggest you order Mr. Scott to give us reverse power."

There was a pause on their end. "He just gave us reverse power. We lurched forward."

To that I leaned on the railing. "Then, might I suggest forward thrust, Captain." It was a strange concept, but I had a backing for it. "Old earth rockets used the same concept, the reaction force, should work in the same manner. Backwards thrust must equal that of the forward momentum."

After that there was a bit of mumbling but we inevitably slowed down. Kirk and Spock left for a meeting. One where I was to watch out monitors and call with any relevant data should it show up. When Spock came back he filled me in on the turnout of the meeting. I nodded my understanding of the situation.

He paused for a moment. "What did you feel back when you collapsed in your lab?" I paused in my reading. That was the question, what was it like, to feel like I was dying? Or something was dying?

Blinking, I turned to him slightly. "It was... like when my father's blood splattered against my face. When the Klingons killed him, that touch of death. It was overwhelming, because of how long it had been since it happened. Yet held that same familiarity."

Spock nodded, looking like he was about to speak again. "Engineering to Captain Kirk. Ready to try it when you are, sir." Power was going to be the main issue in this case. "I hope so."

I gave the Captain my full attention as he started. "All hands, this is the Captain. We are slowly being pulled deeper into the zone of darkness by an unknown force. We are going to apply all available power to one giant forward thrust in the hope that it will yank us out of the zone. Prepare yourselves. Alright, Scotty. Let's get on with it." I took one of the few available seats on the bridge.

The engines roared as we tried to move. The first bump I managed to hold onto the seat, the second threw me to the floor. By the third I was clinging to the seat trying to stay in place and not end up against one of the walls. When the rumbling ended, Spock made his way over to where I was, his hand moving under my arm to pick me up off of the floor.

I stumbled a bit, a bout of dizziness came over me. "It's no good sir. The best we can do is to maintain thrust against the pull and hold our position." Our power wouldn't last long enough to maintain that for long enough. At the rate of drain on our systems.... We had at most two hours. To that Kirk turned to us. "Well, we're maintaining our distance, Mr. Spock. Have either of you ascertained yet what we're maintaining our distance from?"

I stared at the on screen image that appeared. "Captain, I think, that whatever it is, has found it." I pointed to the screen. Honestly... it kinda looked like a deformed fish, even so, it pulled both the Captain's and Spock's attention. Everyone on the bridge was looking at it.

Kirk was of course quick to action, launching a probe at it. "Getting very confused readings, Captain, but this is definitely the source of the energy drain." As the probe launched, I stared at it. The thought of how it was constructed had me thinking. An outer layer concealing the vital interior. If this thing wasn't an embryo, it was definitely a cell. A single giant cell. "Probe will impact in 7.3 seconds."

As they started their count down I felt something drip down my chin. I went to wipe it, finding its slightly reddish green hue. Frowning I knew time was short, but the need to solve this problem took precedence over my own health. So, with that thought in mind I turned my attention to the library computers. The ship shook as the probe made impact with the thing on our viewer.

The data readings were coming directly in from the probe. "Readings coming in now, Captain. Length, approximately 11,000 miles. With, varying from 2000 to 3000 miles. Outer layer studded with space debris and waste. Interior consists of protoplasm varying from a firmer gelatinous layer to a semi-fluid central mass. Condition.... Living."

So most likely some kind of single cell, but on a much larger scale. I was about to state as much when I felt like I had back in my lab before I passed out. "Sp...ock." My knees hit the floor, the metallic copper and iron flooding my taste buds once again.

He must have heard me because I could feel his large hand on my shoulder. "Spock to Sickbay. Stretcher required." My eyes started to drift closed, as his face came into view. I could feel his other hand brush hair from my face. "(Y/n), can you hear me? (Y/n)." I wanted to answer, but couldn't find the strength to do so.

When I opened my eyes I was in Sickbay, sitting on one of the chairs with one of the filters hooked up to my arm. McCoy must have figured out what I needed and started treatment immediately. As for how well this possible treatment would work was a different story entirely. "That is an amoeba."

Taking a deep breath I looked around. "Yes, I remember my basic biology, doctor. But do you mean to tell me that thing out there is a giant, single-celled animal?"

I shielded my eyes from the light. "I was going to let you know that, Captain. I figured it was a possibility once I saw it. Just looking at it, I could see it was an extremely simple form of life. Likely not much different than the cells we ran into not long ago. Though after seeing the readings from the probes, it's probably much simpler. That cell, out there can perform all functions that qualify it as a living organism. Perhaps even reproduce, which would be rather problematic."

McCoy quickly made his way to my chairside, placing his hand over my shoulder. "(Y/n), you do realize how much trouble you're in right? I understand that Kirk needed you on the bridge, but you shouldn't have put it off for so long. While Scotty was making the preparations we could have fixed you right up before you passed out on the bridge."

To that I frowned. "I am well aware of my own condition, doctor. But seeing as the entire ship is dying, it didn't really seem of much import. As far as that life form is concerned, I would suspect it is invading the galaxy much like a virus would."

Kirk wagged his finger and turned. "The Intrepid died of that particular virus. How is it we survive?" To that I had no answer.

Instead turning to Spock. "The Intrepid must have come across the organism while it was still low in energy, still hungry. We are not safe, Captain. We merely have a little more time than the Intrepid did."

That left the information about the zone itself. "That is the tricky part. Without taking a closer look at the organism itself, it would be almost an impossibility to tell. As far as being able to do so safely, any human would die long before they got close, due to the rate of energy drain. Spock and I would be the most logical choices for such a mission."

Kirk stopped me before I could continue. "I'm not sending anyone anywhere. Unmanned probes can give us the information we need to destroy this thing, if it can be destroyed."

Spock walked around the table as I started taking off the tubes. "I must differ with you, Captain. We have sent unmanned probes into it. They have given us some information, but they have not told us what we need to know, and we cannot afford the power to take blind shots at it, hoping to kill it."

McCoy was quick to back the idea up as well. "We could send one man in, pinpoint its vulnerable spots."

Not that our arguments were getting anywhere. "Do you know what the odds are in coming back? I can't order a man to do that."

This wouldn't detour McCoy. "Who said anything about an order, Jim? You've got a volunteer. I've already done the preliminary work."

Kirk looked... sorrowful perhaps. "It's a suicide mission, Bones."

Finally getting the last tube out, I looked at them. "The thing evidently has reflexes. The unmanned probe we sent into it must have stung it when it entered. The lurch we felt was the turbulence of its reaction."

This wasn't helping matters. "All right, so I know enough to go slow when we penetrate its vulnerable spots."

I on the other hand was getting bored of the circles. "You have a martyr complex, Doctor. I submit that it disqualifies you."

As they continued arguing Kirk and I just watched. How it turned into a discussion as to who had more right than the other. Who was more capable. Even Kirk thought about going, though that was shot down quickly enough. As far as time was concerned... We had one hour and thirty-five minutes. With that thought in mind, Kirk took his leave.

Time passed slowly as Kirk came up with his decision. When the time came, the three of us were called to the Captains quarters. "We can maintain thrust for another hour and fifteen minutes."

I knew what time it was, and a decision had been made. "Very well. Prepare the shuttle craft for launching." Scotty seemed perturbed. "Doctor McCoy and (Y/n) will tell you what special equipment to put in it. Kirk out." McCoy bounced on his feet, almost like he'd won some kind of victory. "I'm sorry, Mr. Spock, (Y/n)."

I just nodded my understanding. "Right. Uh, I'll get a few things I need, Jim."

Kirk stopped him in his tracks. "Not you, Bones. I'm sorry , Mr. Spock and (Y/n). You're both best qualified to go." Spock stood a little straighter. I just gave a small nod. Inevitably, this was the only possible choice. Spock had the flight experience, I had the bio-medical knowledge. In addition to the immunities of Vulcan stamina.

As we left the room Spock spoke. "Do not suffer so, Doctor. This is not the first time superior capability has proven more valuable than professional credentials."

This obviously was meant to provoke the good doctor. "Nothing has been proven yet, Spock. With which I also give you that you need to take your girlfriend with you. She has the credentials and the 'superior capability'. Yet she is to go with you. Can you explain that?"

I paused in my walking. "Simply put, Doctor. I do not have the flight experience required. While I am trained in such matters, I don't have the experience to back up the knowledge, like Mr. Spock does. Also, girlfriend?"

McCoy rolled his eyes, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Soon enough girl, soon enough. Now, the DNA analyzer will give you the fundamental structure of the thing. YOu'll need readings on three light wavelengths from the enzyme recorder."

I sighed. "Doctor, this was why I was chosen to go with Mr. Spock. I am not only familiar with the equipment, but also use it daily. We're just wasting time now."

Spock agreed as McCoy blocked the button panel. "You're both determined not to let me share in this, aren't you."

Both Spock and I stood at attention. "This is not a competition, Doctor. Whether you understand it or not, grant us our own kind of dignity."

To that McCoy stared at us. "Vulcan dignity? How can I grant you what I don't understand?"

Leaning forward I gave McCoy what you would call, puppy eyes. "Then employ one of the human superstitions, Doctor. Wish us luck." McCoy's eyes darted between the two of us, I stood back up right. After a few moments, Spock turned and placed a hand at my back and led me to the shuttle. Once the door opened, his hand dropped and I followed him, taking my place in the co-pilot's seat.

It was going to be now or never, and we were running out of time. As we launched I moved to the computers and started the analysis. Spock keeping us steady. "Shuttlecraft to Enterprise. Our drain is enormous and growing worse. Diverting all secondary power to the shields... continue communications as long as there is power to transmit."

This was going to be a one way trip, both Spock and I knew that the moment we saw the creature. Scotty figured it out quickly enough. "Spock."

To this I spoke. "We know Captain. We discussed that possibility earlier. But this information will be vital. As far as when you will get the information... We will be in contact with the outer layer in eighteen point three seconds. Brace yourselves, as the area will no doubt be sensitive." To that I took my seat, getting ready for the impact myself.

Spock and I shared a nod. "Contact in six seconds." There was an explosion that knocked the both of us to the floor, Spock lying over me. My ears were ringing from how loud it was. Kirk called out for a report. "We are undamaged, Captain. Relay to Mr. Scott I had three percent power reserve before the shields stabilized. There was nothing to spare. (Y/n) will continue the tests." I nodded to that, checking the readings that were coming in on the computer and making adjustments. Spock took a momentary pause. "Oh, and Dr. McCoy... you would not have survived it."

I looked at the communicator as I heard a muffled noise that was probably McCoy grumbling about something. As we moved, Spock kept the enterprise updated. We were headed to what I believed to possibly be a nucleus. Spock turned to me. "I know, I'll be fine. After all, I'm part Vulcan, right."

Giving him a quick smile I looked out to the nebula. "Spock, save your power for the shields."

To that I made my way back to the co-pilot's seat. "My calculations indicate the shields will last only forty-seven minutes." I nodded in agreement based on the energy drain at least. "However, (Y/n) was able to identify the chromosome structure. Changes indicate the organism has stored sufficient energy for reproductive process to commence." This was of course not great news. I am having difficulty maintaining the ship control." After that it was all static. "I am losing voice contact. I will transmit internal coordinates of chromosome bodies." I helped transmit the correct information to the Enterprise.

We did manage one further message to the Enterprise. "This is Spock. I am slowly losing life support and minimal shield energies. According to (Y/n)'s calculations, the nervous energy of the organism is maximal just within... its outer... protective membrane. Relatively insensitive to interior irritation. Believe a sufficient charge of... could destroy the organism. Tell Dr. McCoy... he should have wished us luck."

I honestly felt tired. My eyes dropped as I looked over readings from the mechanics in the spacecraft. Occasionally Spock would try to get me to talk, even if it was just on the readings I was seeing. "Spock... just letting you know now, I appreciate what you were trying to do."

He just nodded, patting my shoulder before adjusting the controls. "Personal log, Commander Spock and (Y/n), U.S.S Enterprise. I have noted the passage of the Enterprise on its way to whatever awaits it. If this record should survive either myself or Ms. (Y/n)... I wish it known that I bequeath my highest commendation and testimonial to the Captain, officers and crew of the Enterprise... the finest starship in the fleet."

I nodded, leaning on the dash. I was next. "Personal log, Lieutenant (Y/n) and Commander Spock, U.S.S Enterprise. There have been many changes in my life over the last... several months. And as I stare into the face of death once again, I cannot help but think about the Crew and the man sitting beside me. Before I met him... I was only focused on my own personal goal, science. Now... I can't help but wonder what I would do without him. I would apologize for my harsh words when he originally asked me out on a date, but that seems... rather pointless in the face of what we now face."

With that, I ended my log. Taking a deep breath, I let my eyes close. "Don't sleep yet, (Y/n). We still have time." I nodded sitting up, when we heard the Captain I tried to adjust the output and static. Not that we had the time. "Captain, I recommend you abandon the attempt. Do not risk the ship further on our behalf."

What McCoy did on the other hand surprised me. "Shut up, Spock! We're rescuing you." I let out a breathy chuckle, hardly audible. Must be the energy drain.

Spock just raised a brow. "Why, thank you, Captain McCoy." It took only about a minute for the probe the Enterprise launched to detonate, as the shuttle shook, I drifted off. I could hear a thud beside me as something else landed on the floor.

(Spock POV)

Just before detonation, (Y/n)'s head dropped. I was about to grab hold of her only to be thrown to the floorboards beside her. Once the shaking ceased I sat up, looking her over. For a moment, I thought she wasn't breathing. "(Y/n)? Can you hear me?" I tapped her cheeks but got no response. Checking for a pulse, I managed to find a weak one, but it was still there. To that I sighed in relief. "Shuttlecraft to Enterprise. Shuttlecraft to Enterprise. Request permission to come aboard."

The Captain seemed rather pleased when he answered. "Spock, you're alive! Is (Y/n) still with you?"

I paused. "Obviously, Captain, she just needs a bit of a rest. And I have some fascinating data on the organism. (Y/n) on the other hand might not be so willing to share her findings just yet."

McCoy as always went into insults. "Don't be so smart, Spock. You botched the acetylcholine test."

Thankfully, the Captain silenced him. "Later, later, later." Chuckling a bit. Bring the Shuttlecraft aboard, Mr. Scott. McCoy, go get a stretcher ready for (Y/n) when she gets back. Unless Mr. Spock intends on carrying her that is."

Decidedly. "A wise choice, Captain. McCoy might drop her on the way to her quarters." Once I landed the shuttle inside the hanger bay I stood and lifted (Y/n) into my arms. Her hair loosely cascading down as I walked out. This left me plenty of time to wonder about that log entry she had made. I would need to listen to it once again.

First things first though, bringing her to bed. As I walked down the hall, several of the crew stared at me. Once I finally made it to her room, I set her in her bed, running my fingers through some of the loose strands. At least, I had some kind of answer now. Interestingly enough though, she seems more animated. I catch her smiling at me sometimes, though she denies it quickly.

Not that it matters, in the end it's the result. The question is, what would the result be. Though after hearing that light chuckle she made before passing out, I felt a tug. The captain having been the first to hear her laughter, even if it wasn't truly her at the time. Was that... What jealousy is like?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 253 13
This is an alternative universe where Data begins to experience emotions naturally without the emotion chip thanks the reader. You never thought he w...
7.5K 138 24
You've read the version where Serenity met Jim at an early age and became siblings. But what if they didn't meet until the Academy, where Serenity r...
2K 72 28
Summary: Kirk and Spock are kidnapped from Argelius II while on shore leave. Taken to a secret lab, they are experimented on, and Spock is thrown int...
90.2K 2.6K 26
" Did you know your eyes give you away?" " Would it be rude to suggest that yours do the same?" Ferris Kirk is none other than James Kirk's twin s...