Eclipse

By chloedubee

Sequel to Persevere! Ellie, or should I say Eclipse is back on earth after 50 years. She has been sent back b... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Seven

12.8K 588 79
By chloedubee

After asking Fire if he wanted a drink he just rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair, looking annoyed for some weird reason. 

I thought for a second before thinking up the perfect drink. I made this special kid of cappuccino that burned like fire with a little bit of a toasty taste. My father showed it to me not so long ago and it is really good. Its his secret recipe. 

I whipped one up hovering it in front of him expectantly. 

He frowned at it. 

"What is this?" 

"Ha cha cha cappuccino." I responded easily. My dad named it not me, just putting that out there. 

He raised his eyebrows mockingly but I just smiled back, excited for him to try it. 

He hesitantly lifted it up to his face, sniffing it a little like a real weirdo before hesitantly taking a sip. Once he did his eyes lit up in excitement and he happily took a big gulp. 

"This is the best thing ever." He said in admiration, quickly finishing the cup. 

I smiled happily, "I know right! Up until now My father and I were the only ones able to drink it. Only gods of fire of some sort can drink it, so basically just me, my father, and you!" I chirped as I refilled his drink. 

"I have got to get the recipe for this." He said, chugging his second cup. 

"No can do, its a secret family recipe." 

He pouted before finally putting down his drink. 

"Okay, I have a lot of questions." I started and he just nodded, the drink clearly putting him in a much better mood. 

"Lets start with why you're on earth in the first place." 

He shifted uncomfortably in his chair, sipping his drink again for comfort. 

"Its kind of complicated. As you know I have three siblings, Aqua, Breeze and Dirt boy." 

I nodded. 

"Well, we had a planet to ourselves, the elemental planet, one of the most beautiful in existence, made by the four of us together to create the perfect balance. Well, a very powerful god I never even knew existed has taken Aqua captive." 

"NOT AQUA!" I exclaimed, not being able to help myself, "She is such a sweetheart!!" 

He nodded in agreement before continuing. "She's almost too nice, its her weakness, how she was able to be captured. Anyways, right now he just has her locked up, which we've gotten proof of, but if we didn't hand over our planet or any of us tried to free her he'd torture her, not give her the possibility of death. We obviously can't let that happen so we didn't really have a choice. I always kind of liked earth, it was one of Terra's creations and although its been a little ruined it isn't bad. Its a good place to hide out in until we can figure out what to do." 

I took in all the information, trying to soak in as many details as possible. 

"Who's the God?" 

He sighed, getting a little noticeably nervous. 

"I don't know, some god of the mind I had never heard of. And he had help from someone else too but I don't know who." 

I gasped a little, not able to hold it in. 

I knew of the titan of the mind, but I didn't think there was a god too. They were very very tricky to deal with, they could dive into your mind and control you without even thinking. If they were powerful enough at least. 

"I didn't think that existed." I said softly. " I think I just found one of the only things that could be more powerful than me, not to mention he has a hostage... 

Shit. 

I stood up and began pacing a little, trying desperately to think of a loop hole, a way out. We have to figure something out, we can't leave Aqua there for the rest of eternity. I only knew her a little but the little time I did spend with her we became friends. She was pure, like water I guess. 

I noticed myself begin to accidentally set on fire and started pacing harder. The heat in the room was rising as I accidentally released some of the heat of the sun on the room. I needed to get out of here before I accidentally burnt someone to a crisp. 

"Don't worry, this part of the castle's fire proof. Let out your frustrations." Fire said unbothered. 

Immediately I let out my frustrations, setting everything in his part of the castle on fire. We were completely surrounded but I couldn't see anything but my rage. I needed to let it all out before I could proceed with a clear head. 

Before he could say anything I was in space, in the middle of nowhere. I was millions of lightyears away from anything, leaving me just about enough space to let out my frustrations. 

I let the area heat up to a degree even my father would envy and just let it all go. After several hours of letting out my frustrations I popped back into Fire's area good as new. 

I looked around and cringed. 

Everything was completely burnt, I was standing on a pile of ash where is building used to be... 

I thought he said it was fire proof!! I felt out his strong presence and popped into the same room as him. He was sitting in some sort of meeting room with Donny, Killian and a few other people I'd never seen before. I immediately felt out their auras and information as a sort of habit before turning to an unhappy looking Fire... 

"I'm so sorry." I squeaked out, giving him a sheepish smile. 

Donny, not helping anything burst out into laughter, ignoring the death glare I was sending him. 

"I assume you're the one that burnt His castle to the ground?" One of the men asked. 

I nodded sheepishly. "I'm so sorry! You said it was fire proof!" I exclaimed. 

"It was." He said simply. It was clear that he got even more quiet around crowds. 

"Clearly not." I mumbled. 

"I'm sorry, " A younger woman started from the other end of the table, "Who are you exactly?" 

I turned and gave Fire a disproving look. "You didn't tell them about me?" I asked, knowing the answer. 

"No." He clipped and I rolled my eyes. 

I know he's quiet but you think he would've informed everyone that it was the god of eclipses that burnt down their castle. 

I shook my head before introducing myself. 

"I'm Eclipse, daughter of Sun and Moon." I replied and they all tensed up. 

Donny stood up, throwing an arm around my shoulders and smiled proudly. "AKA my best friend." He said happily and even Fire raised an eyebrow at this. 

I just rolled my eyes but noticed them all calming when they saw how comfortable Donny was around me. 

"I don't understand how you burnt down the castle, it was enchanted to be completely fire resistant in case He had an... episode?" He asked a little nervous of Fire's reaction. 

I threw my hands up in the air, "How am I supposed to know!" 

"You're the one that did it!" 

"Well apparently its not as fire resistant as everyone thinks! Maybe the spell wore off!" 

"It doesn't work like that!" 

"I don't know what to tell you Donny! I don't know everything, I'm not a God!" 

"Yes you are! You're literally a god!" 

"Ah, whatever, you know what I mean!" 

"Shut up!" Killian snapped, exasperated with our little argument and Donny took a seat again. 

"Anyways, I came here to apologize, yes, but also to tell you that once I had my little meltdown and flew into space for a while an idea came to me! I know how we can solve your problem! But, we need to leave ASAP, like ten minutes ago." I told Fire, getting excited. 

He stared at me blankly for a second before standing up and nodding to the others. 

"Don't you want to make a goodbye speech or something? There's a good chance you don't come back here once we get your planet back." 

"Nope." 

"Fine, I'll do it for you." I shook my head, "So rude" I mumbled. 

I cleared my throat, standing up straight. 

"Thank you all so much for having me, I've loved being here with all of you and appreciate everything you've done for me. I hope you continue with my plans, completely my goals, forever remembering me. Peace out!" I yelled, grabbing Fire's hand and right before I could teleport Donny and Killian grabbed onto my other hand, bringing them with me. We landed on the God fighting planet and I immediately gave disapproving looks to both Killian and Donny who were looking at me sheepishly. 

I noticed Fire crossing his arms and standing up taller and noticed them shrink back even more. 

"Explain. Now." I growled out and they steeped back a little nervously. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 753 39
The sequel to Dream "Wait a minute" I put up a hand. "Don't I get a say in what magic I want to use?" He smiles an evil grin that sends a shiver up m...
3.5K 30 9
Isabelle Rose Hunter is 118 This year ,her life becomes more Harder to control her and Her Blood Hound every hour , of every second of the day... She...
2.6K 124 16
Tribrid Series- Book 2 ********************************************* The Blood moon eclipses had bought more tragedy to Alexandrea's life than she co...
139K 3.2K 26
'She is kind but strong, And that is where so many mistake her. They interpret her kindness for weakness And force her to show her strength.' •JmStor...