HACKED || A BTS Fanfic

By dawn-ing

[EDITING/ON HOLD] ❝What the- WHO ARE YOU?!❞ ❝Honestly, I have no idea❞ Notable rankings: #1 chatroom #9 btsx... More

Usernames
sneak peek
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
a/n
inquiry

thirty

5.6K 210 133
By dawn-ing

_______________________________

My hand hovers over the door as I ponder whether I should run away or knock. Since I've already ran once before, I felt obligated to knock, which my anxiety didn't quite like. Was this really a good idea? What if something goes wrong?

Together, we all decided that Hoseok would take me out first. Well, not really, they just played Rock Paper Scissors. Winner goes first, loser goes last.

I gulped before finally knocking on the door. To my surprise, it only took a few seconds before someone answered, but it wasn't Hoseok. Instead, it was Yoongi.

His eyes widen when he first saw me, "Y/n? What are you doing here?" he questions, analyzing my attire. Hoseok had asked me to wear something comfortable and summery, so Taylor let me wear her light blue, floral romper, accompanied with black sandals.  When Yoongi's eyes landed on my upper-torso, his cheeks flare and he immediately looks away, rubbing his neck.

I shoot him a confused look before realization dawns on me.

I had completely forgotten that this romper has a v-neck and that my cleavage was in full view.

why did you have to give me THIS romper, Taylor?

Yoongi clears his throat, breaking the awkward silence.  "S-So," he begins, still refusing to look at me, "what's the special occasion?  You never dress up like... that."

"Ah... well you see I—"

"She has a date with me," Hoseok interrupts, slipping past Yoongi and standing by my side. He drapes his arm over my shoulder and smiles down at me, "You look great by the way." I smile back at him, quietly thanking him.

"D-Did you say... date?" Yoongi sputters, looking like he just saw a ghost.  "Are you two... a thing now?"

My eyes widen and I immediately shake my head, "No no, we're not a couple!" I reply, shaking my hands frantically, "we're just... trying something new.  Right, Hoseok?"

The said boy stares at me blankly before smirking.  "Nah, we're totally a couple," he teases and I send a kick to his shin.  He yelps, quickly grabbing his shin before sending me a pout.

I roll my eyes and turn back to Yoongi, "He's just joking, we're not together."  Color comes back to his face and it almost seems like he... sighs in relief?  I stare at him confusedly, but quickly brush it off as my imagination. 

"Ah well, I should let you two go on your way then," Yoongi rubs his neck again, looking at the ground in... disappointment?  He turns to me with a small smile, "Just stay safe, okay?  Don't let him get all over you," he finishes, and Hoseok shouts in retaliation.

I scoff while walking backward as Hoseok begins to drag me towards the elevator, "Please, he won't get the chance!" I shout, and Hoseok shouts again.  Turning around, I smile at Hoseok as he continues to pouts while we walk to the elevator.  Before heading in, I turn to see if Yoongi was still at the door.  I spot him staring at the ground sadly before he turns back to his dorm.  I furrow my brows and continue to stare at where he once was.

"Y/n, hurry up and get on!" Hoseok yells, snapping me out of my trance.  Embarrassed, I quickly get on while Hoseok giggles at my flustered state.   "We're gonna be late if you keep freezing up like that!"

"Sorry," I reply in a small voice and watch as the elevator door closes.

I wonder why Yoongi was acting like that.

I shake off the thought. If I was so curious, then I could just ask him about it later. Right now, I had a date with Hoseok. I shiver, even thinking about it doesn't seem real.

"So," I start up a conversation again, "can you tell me where we're going now?"

Hoseok laughs and shakes his head, "It wouldn't be a surprise if I did that, now would it?" he says as the elevator opens up again, and we both head out.  He pulls up his mask and puts on his shades, handing me a mask. "Just wait and see, I promise it's nothing weird."

I pout before taking the mask and putting it on. "Are you sure—"

"Y/n."

"Sorry!"

•••

"Alright, we're almost there.  Just keep your eyes closed."

"Hoseok, I can hear the waves crashing, I know we're at the beach," I say, to which Hoseok groans dramatically.

"Fine," he drops his hands from eyes, revealing a beach prettier than the Florida keys, accompanied by an adorable picnic setup.  It was a cute yellow checkered blanket with an even cuter picnic basket.  The basket was decorated with flowers such as lavender and baby's breaths and the basket's handle had a Takashi Murakami pin tied to it. Hoseok's signature flower pin.

I smile widely at the sight, "When did you get this all set up?" I ask, turning to Hoseok. 

He rubs the back of his neck, "Just an hour before you came.  Though I did just put down the picnic basket."  He shoots me a small smile, "D-Do you like it?"

"Do I like it?  Hobi, I love it!" I reply and he beams at me.  We both get situated on the blanket.  As I admire how soft it is, Hoseok pulls out tin containers, seven in total.  Three for me, and three for him.  When he placed my containers down in front of me, I could feel the heat radiating off of them.  And when he twisted off the lids, I immediately started salivating at the sight.

Piping hot bulgolgi, kimchi, and rice. 

My eyes widened and Hoseok laughs, "Looks amazing, right?" he asks with a grin, handing me chopsticks.

"Amazing's an understatement," I reply, beginning to dig into the bulgolgi.  "There's no way you made this by yourself, did Jin help you?"

He pouts, "What?  I'm offended, I can make bulgolgi by myself!"

"Hoseok, I know you can't cook.  Don't even."

He huffs, still pouting, "Fine, Jin made it, but I did help him with it!" He defends.  "...By putting it in the containers..."

I laugh loudly at his confession and his pout slowly starts to morph into a smile again.  "It's doesn't matter," I say, eating more of the bulgolgi, "just you doing this for me is enough."  Hoseok smiles fondly at my answer before opening the seventh container, revealing roasted veggies for us to share. The two of us begin to dig in, and since I hadn't eaten in a while, I was practically scarfing it all down like a starving dog.

When I hear Hoseok laugh, I turn and shoot him a confused look. He smiles and points to my cheek, "You got something right..." He moves forward, his face now inches away from mine, and he brings his hand up to cradle my cheek. I flush at the closeness as he swipes sauce off my cheek. "...There," he finishes, letting his hand drop from my face, but not moving away.

He stares deeply into my eyes for a long moment, and I begin to feel smaller and smaller. I don't know if it's my imagination, but I swear he was starting to move closer. I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter as his eyes moved to my lips. Was he going to kiss me?

"Uhm!" I move back, laughing nervously, feeling guilty as disappointment fills his eyes, "s-so where is everyone?" I motioned towards the empty beach before us.

His cheeks flush, and he turns away from me. "T-This is a private beach. People rent it out for parties and such..." he states, with a small smile, "It's not that I'm ashamed of you, but if anyone were to catch us—"

"I know," I smile, resting a hand on his shoulder and giving it a reassuring squeeze. I knew if we were to be caught, not only would Hoseok be in a tremendous amount of trouble, but he might hurt his group's reputation. It's sad, but being famous comes with a price.

An unfair price.

We sit in silence for a moment, listening to the waves crash against the shore. Until Hoseok stands up, stretching out his hand for me to grab. When I stare at him confusedly, he laughs, "Come on, you don't want to sit here and do nothing do you? Let's go for a walk." I smile and grab his hand.   He pulls me up to my feet and we both take off our shoes before walking on the sand.

"So," he begins, intertwining his hand with mine as we walked towards the shores, "I know this is gonna sound a bit cliche, but... I've always wanted to have a date like this.  Holding hands while walking on the beach."  We turn, starting to walk along the shore as the waves flowed over our feet.  "It's simple, but it's just... perfect for me."

I chuckle lightly and his eyes light up  "Well, you're right about one thing," I begin, turning to him with a smirk, "it's really cliche."  he pouts and I smile widely, "But it's still the nicest thing anyone has done for me."

His bright smile returns after I finish my statement, "Really? The nicest thing?"

"Yeah," I laugh lightly, "why?"

"I don't know, I just think you deserve more. Not just this one date," he states, "you deserve all the nice things."

Flustered, I let go of his hand and slap his arm and he laughs. I cross my arms and scowling, "I swear, you and your members-only speak nonsense."

"Nonsense?" he turns to face me, now walking backward. He crosses his arms to mock me, "I have no idea what you're talking about, everything that I say is true."

I playfully roll my eyes, looking out to the ocean.  The sight made me pause as I stared off in awe.  "Hoseok," I call him, and he hums in acknowledgment.  I point towards the ocean, "Look."  He scrunches his nose in confusion before turning.  His features softened once he saw the sight.

A gorgeous sunset reflected on the ocean.  Streaks of red and orange were layered on the water, giving it this rose gold shine.  The sky looked like this beautifully crafted painting as the dark blue sky blended with the sun rays.  And the clouds created these strokes and clusters of pink and purple just above the sunset.  It was the most breathtaking sight I had ever seen.

"Holy cow," Hoseok says in awe, moving closer to me as we stared at the sunset.  He turns to me, "Have you ever seen something so—" he stops suddenly. 

Still looking at the sunset, I hum, "Something so what?" I ask.  When he doesn't answer, I turn and tilt my head in confusion.  I find him staring at me in a way that was foreign to me.  I laugh nervously, "So what, Hoseok?"

He moves towards me, pulling up his hands and cradling my face once again.  My face warms as he stares down at me, and I noticed how beautiful he was in the sunlight.  His eyes looked like pools of honey, and I found myself wanting to dive into them. 

He studies my features for a long moment, "Something so beautiful."

My eyes widen as I watch him stare at me fondly.  I reach up and place my hand over his, not daring to move as he inched closer, just like before.  Except this time, I didn't want to pull away.

I closed my eyes, ready for him to plant his lips onto mine.  But he doesn't.  Instead, he chuckles and pulls away, causing me to open my eyes and pout. 

"Come on," he smiles and starts walking back to the picnic blanket, "It's getting late.  Let's go back home."  I stay still, trying to process what had just happened.  Was I about to kiss him?  That fast too?  When he notices that I'm not following him, he stops and chuckles once again.

"I'll kiss you when I'm able to call you mine."

✎▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

THIS IS SO LATE OMG IM SORRY

Updating on Saturdays really doesn't work for me like I thought it was, so I'm changing the update schedule to Mondays. This way, if I barely have time to work on a chapter during the weekdays, I'll be able to get it done during the weekend.

I know I keep making changes, but I promise that this is the LAST one.

Maybe. Idk. HOPEFULLY.

~ dawn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.6K 116
A chatroom with 7 idiots with different personalities. A ton of things is about to go down. Started: 03/12/18 Ended : 08/12/18 Highest Rank : #396 in...
124K 6.9K 11
・"send your cutest delivery boy"・ status | completed | ©lottaery highest ranking - #33 in #jimin
88.5K 2K 110
✔️ You've been added to a groupchat ranked - #47 on 방탄
1.4K 205 19
This book is all over the place but read of you want You were going to a concert of the Amazing Korean boy band BTS,suddenly you friend cancelled and...