You're still mine[Sequel]

Por gukkheart

After rumors spread about Yuju and Jungkook's divorce their company is in danger. Yuju can't bare to see Jun... Más

~Prolouge/Chapter 1~
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
trigger warning & announcement

Chapter 3

1.1K 39 11
Por gukkheart

(A/n: After this chapter, author notes will go back to the bottom like in the first book because I take long to update and you guys deserve to get straight into the story. Thank you for reading this far. Also I'm sorry that there isn't much romantic scenes or anything, a lot of these chapters will be about Jungkook's dad and death's of family members. I have a few questions, would you guys like me to add osts to the chapters to create a tone for the chapter? And I'm planning to make a new fanfiction but I'm not sure what ship to use, any suggestions?)

Sowon's POV
"She-she's gone"

I kneel down to my dad and hug him.

"I'm so scared sojung-ah, what am I going to do without her?" My dad mumbles and then looks at me while his lips quivers, "what are we going to do without her?"

" I don't know dad, I just don't know"

Narrator's POV
As Sowon and her father hold each other Jin decides to come in despite Sowon's wish for him to go.

As Jin walks into the hospital he passes by a man in all black and what goes unnoticed is that that man has a knife and wire in hand.

Jin runs up to the desk and asks about a car crash and a women who is in surgery since he did not know Sowon's mother's name.

At first the lady did not understand because currently there was no women in surgery but she remembered one women just got out of one.

"She just got out of surgery, down there to the right" the lady says.

Jin nods and goes there to see Sowon and a man on the floor, as his foot steps come closer Sowon notices his presence.

Sowon's POV
Foot steps approach me, I look up and notice Jin, he stops as he sees that I notice him.

"Let's sit up on the chair" I say to my dad and he nods. I help him up onto the chair and ask, "coffee?"

Coffee is sort of an inside joke between me and my dad, when I was little I always wanted to drink some of my mom's coffee but she always said no. And when she went out and left her coffee my dad would let me take little sips of it because he wanted me and my mom to be happy, at all times. So we need coffee now, to make us happy.

He smiles, "of course".

I get up and walk towards Jin, grabbing the sleeve of his shirt and continue walking towards the hospital cafeteria.

When I get to the coffee maker I let go of his sleeve and start to speak, "I thought I told you to go", as I start to make the coffee.

"I needed to make sure you were okay" Jin replies.

I turn to him, "my well being isn't your concern", I turn back to the coffee and press the button for the coffee to come out. "Seokjin, we're not friends , we're not even real partners, we're temporary partners".

"That doesn't mean I can't care for you Sowon" Jin exclaims.

I exhale while I pour the coffee into two cups, "you didn't seem the care the past few days".

"That's because I didn't know what to say, it was so awkward and I needed to keep my distance " Jin says.

I set down the coffee and turn to him once again, "and you don't think you should keep your distance now?"

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry"

I scoff and grab onto the coffee cups , "just go, I'll deal with my family matters myself".

"Okay I'll go but sojung-ah" he says but then pauses and I feel a tug on my sweater, "just don't cry".

Yuju's POV
It's been about 42 minutes since we've gotten on the plane which means that we have about another hour an a half to go because of the weather.

Yerin is sleeping and all I've been able to think about is how Yerin and Jungkook are related, how could they not have known? And Jungkook's dad is still alive.

This all is so complicated.

What would Jungkook think? For 15 years his dad hasn't been around and Jungkook thought it was because he's dead but he's alive and looking around at the company. What does he want? And then Yerin's dm Jungkook being related, the shock it would give to both of them is unpredictable.

"Hey Yuju, Yerin" I hear a voice say as I stare out the window but then I quickly turn to that voice.

It's Taehyung.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Can you wake up Yerin first" Taehyung asks.

I shake Yerin's shoulder a little and she wakes up.

"Mmh?"

"Okay so Jin just texted me" Taehyung says.

"And?"

"Sowon's mother is dead" he adds.

My eyes widen and I see Yerin's do also.

"How?" Yerin asks. "Car crash" Taehyung replies.

*beep*(seat belt sign)

At least they said a few words to each other.

"Sir you have to get back to your seat, the seat belt sign is no on"

Taehyung then heads back to his seat.

Taehyung's POV
I head back to my seat and Jungkook scoots a little so I am able to do so.

"So what happened, why did you go over there?" Jungkook asks.

"Why would you care? It doesn't concern you" I reply as I go back on my phone to reply to Jin.

"If it concerns Yuju it concerns me" Jungkook spits back.

I scoff, "since when? You've never had concern for her until this trip came up and now all of a sudden you care?"

"I-" Jungkook says but then stops.

Exactly, he's never cared so what does it matter to him.

I send my text to Jin.

Taehyung: A car crash? Where?

Jin: I'm not sure but I'm going to try to examine the scene right now, I'm heading back to the police station to try to get the location

Taehyung: ok, is Sowon alright?

Jin: she sort of told me to go away, I've only known her for about two weeks or so

Taehyung: typical Sowon, she doesn't like to burden people with her problems

Jin: it's not just that we're not on the best terms at the moment

Taehyung: Jin what the heck did you do

Jin: bold of you to assume it's my fault

Taehyung: well is it?

Jin: yes

Taehyung: exactly

Jin: whatever I'll tell you when you get back.

Taehyung: okayy

Jungkook's POV
It seems like everyone is pushing me away, except Yerin but we barely talk.

Yuju doesn't want to be married anymore because of the company, Taehyung is telling me to not hurt her and won't tell me things that concern Yuju.

*ding*( text message a/n: free wifi🙂)

IU: Hey, you're gonna be at the airport in less than half an hour, right?

I sigh, what am I going to do now. I know she's cheating but she doesn't know that. I can't be with her because she cheated on me, not to mention with my best friend and they have a daughter.

IU: I'll be waiting, I'm already here

Why is she at the airport? I didn't even know she was back in Seoul. I don't want to see her.

Jungkook: it's okay, go back home it's late.

IU: I'm already here and you're going to be home soon right? So I'll just wait.

what if I just tell her I'm arriving late?

Jungkook: it'll be like another hour or so, just go home

IU: But the flight itself should be no more than an hour, Yoongi told me you guys left Busan like 50 minutes ago. Either way I'm staying.

Well crap.

"Passengers, we will arrive in about 15 minutes. We're preparing for landing, please stay seated".

Great.

*15 minutes later*

"We have arrived. Welcome to Seoul, South Korea"

I feel my face tense up a little, how am I supposed to face IU?

I exhale and stand up to go to grab my suitcase, I grab it and also grab Yerin's and Yuju's.

Yerin and Yuju get up and say "thank you" as they grab their suitcases.

Yerin goes behind me and stays there.

"Please wait for our announcement that you can exit the plan"

I feel a tap behind me so I turn around, "Jungkook, you alright? You seem tense" Yerin explains.

"I'm good" I reply with a awkward smile.

"Okay" she smiles with an ok sign with her fingers.

I turn back to see Yuju's on her phone leaning on the seat.

"Hey what did Taehyung tell you a few minutes ago?" I ask.

Yuju looks up and puts her phone away, "oh my friend's mom's passed away"

"Which one?" I question.

"Jungkook, you don't know any of my friends besides Taehyung and Yerin" Yuju chuckles.

"Right" I say and look to the ground.

"Her name is Sojung but she goes by Sowon, she's a detective" Yuju declares.

"Ohh"

"You May now exit one by one"

The line towards the exit shortens and we walk into the airport.

"Guys, my dad said that his secretary is going to pick us up and he's by the entrance, because the driver isn't available and also we can rest today " Yuju mentions.

I spot IU in the corner of my eye and quickly grab Yuju's hand and walk at a fast pace.

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

"Just go with it, let's get to the car" I say.

"Jungguk-ah!!"

I hear running towards me, IU jumps in front of us which causes me to jolt.

"Come on, I came in my car" IU says.

I really don't wanna see her let alone leave with her.

"Go" Yuju whispers.

"But I don't want to" I whisper back, I go up to her ear, "she cheated on me".

Yuju leans into my head and whispers again, "just go".

I sigh and let go of Yuju's hand.

IU then interlocks her arms around mine and I shake her off.

"We can't, there are rumors that me and Yuju are getting a divorce" I mention.

"Well aren't you? I mean you told me last time she agreed to getting a divorce" IU responds.

She did.

We exit the airport and get to the car.

"We aren't anymore because the company will suffer" I utter as IU unlocks her car.

"So what about us?"

She stares at me and I pause.

"IU, I know about you and Namjoon. We should break up"

Jin's POV
"Chief, there was a car crash about two hours ago. Can I examine the scene?" I ask.

"Seokjin, there was three crashes within the last two hours , how am I supposed to know which one you're talking about? Even if I knew which crash it was, they're being examined right now, there would be no point" the chief explains.

"Sowon's mom" I say.

"Oh, well I don't think you should get involved" the chief states.

I furrow my eyebrows, "why?"

"Because I know you and Sowon have gotten close lately and you're considered a rookie. Not to mention I found out that you and Sowon have opened a 15 year old case without my knowledge" the chief conveys.

"A friend asked Sowon to look into it that case and I just want to see how the scene of her mother's car crash looks or at least the file" I point out, "please".

"Look the scene has pretty much been cleared but there's a small file on Jackson's desk and he said for me to look at it tonight, he just started it there's the pictures, location and stuff in it already because Jackson works fast".

"Okay thank you"

I quickly go over to Jackson's desk and grab the file and open it.

                               Car crash
Type: hit and run

Injured: Kim So Mi

Victim's state: dead

Cause of state: unstable vitals and hospital's unawareness

Amount of cars found at scene: 1

Pictures are clipped and it shows three different tire prints.

Usually there are only two but there are three and two of the cars left. This doesn't seem like an accident to me.

I take out the rest of the pictures and I see inside of the car, blood stains are all over the driver seat.

"Seokjin, are you look at the case?" Jackson asks as he walks up to me.

"Uh yeah, are there any pictures of the victim?" I question.

"Oh not in the file but Felix just sent me some pictures of her because the doctors wouldn't allow him to take pictures until now, here" he hands me his phone.

There's a dent on her forehead but all she could've hit in the car was glass or the steering wheel. Either way it wouldn't have made such a deep dent.

"What's with the dent on her forehead?" I ask.

"Felix said the physical surgeon had said it was blunt forced trauma to her head" Jackson replies.

"So this hit and run could've been intentional and the person or people who committed this striked her with an object?"

Jackson nods.

(A/n: sorry this chapter was kinda boring, it's basically just a filler chapter)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.1K 587 28
"The Hearts Wants What It Wants. There's No Logic To These Things. You Meet Someone And You Fall In Love, And-that's that....." - Haya Khan [WARNING...
2.4K 59 2
If it's not because of a certain person, I won't do all of this. . . . Does she still love him? I thought she has moved on? . . . I always want to pr...
770K 30.1K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
10.4K 434 32
isn't it fascinating how fast time passes? just one snap of you fingers,like a time lapse on your phone! things might have changed,but one thing that...