nightmares ~ doctor who

Da timelordcurse

Hayden was cursed with nightmares. She had been ever since she was a kid. Then one day a tweed wearing weirdo... Altro

Description
PART 1
Ch 1 - Nightmares and Tweed βœ“
Ch 2 - Dr. Doctor and the Murder Box
Ch 3 - Greece and Amy
Ch 4 - Moonlight and Nebulae
Ch 5 - Encounters and Titanic
Ch 6 - Home and Teddy Bears
Ch 7 - Sunglasses and River
Ch 8 - Angels and Accidents
Ch 9 - Blackouts and Telepathy
Ch 10 - Pain and the In-laws
Ch 11 - Movie and a Dinner
Ch 12 - Afraid and Abrupt Endings lmao
Ch 13 - Roomies and Neighbors
Ch 14 - Upstairs and Rings
Ch 15 - Corridors and Gardens
Ch 16 - Museums and Visions
Ch 17 - Colours and Starry Nights
Ch 18 - Leadworth and the TARDIS
Ch 19 - Dreams and Fairy Tales
Ch 20 - Venice and Vampires
Ch 21 - Gunpowder and Drowning
Ch 22 - Tainted Love and Dragons
Ch 23 - Darillium and the Scientist
Ch 24 - Surprises and oH FU-
PART 2
Ch 25 - Untrue
Ch 26 - Unstable
Ch 27 - Unbottle
Ch 28 - Unravel
Ch 29 - Unleash
PART 3
Ch 30 - Remembering and Renewal
Ch 32 - Weddings and Endings
Epilogue - Love and the Future
playlist
Q&A / FAQ

Ch 31 - Alive and Refreshers

8.2K 308 159
Da timelordcurse

AMAZING MOVIE POSTER ON THE SIDE MADE BY stormyhale LIKE SERIOUSLY IT'S SO GOOD I'M IN SHOCK

~

Alive and Refreshers

The pain continues as I start to change. I feel my clothes getting looser and tighter in some places. The hot burning sensation in my chest divides into two flames of fire. Luckily, the pain weakens and my screaming subsides. I give out a little gasp as it ends and I fall limp on the ground. I breathe deeply as my head pounds with long forgotten memories.

I'm back.

"Elora."

My eyes shoot open and I look back at the Doctor. He stares at me in wonder and I can't help but do the same. The Doctor. He's here. He found me. And he's hot.

"Doctor," I whisper, eyes widening.

I grin and quickly stand up which causes him to fall on his back. I take a couple steps forward, but realize I'm still a little woozy from the transformation. Not only did I regenerate, but I also turned back into a Time Lord. That can really drain you.

I start to fall but I feel strong arms supporting me. I almost purr at the contact. Keep it together, dammit!

"Elora-"

"Shut up," I tell him and push him away, wanting to do this on my own. It's been a while since I've last regenerated and I actually missed the feeling. "Ooo, new voice. I like it! It's sort of... sexy." I twirl around to give him a hopefully alluring look.

"Hello," he stutters, still looking shocked but with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"Hi," I grin. I inspect my jacket with a sigh. "Nah, not feeling it." I rip it off, but not before quickly stuffing the ring box into my bra. He catches it in a confused daze.

"Uh, sweetie-"

"Ew, no, I don't like that," I grimace. "Don't you call whatever her name is that? Ocean?"

"River."

"Yeah, her," I nod. "Okay, now- ooo, I'm blonde! Haven't been that since my third regeneration."

"Uh-"

"And look at the curves!" I run my hands down over my body. "Ooo, I'm very sexy aren't I?"

"Uh, yeah," he says and I smirk.

"And- oh my, the ass!" I gasp and grab it. "My my, what a lovely rear bumper. Think of all the things I can do with it." I turn my butt to the Doctor, my hands still on it. "Look at it."

"I-I am," the Doctor says, obviously flustered.

"Touch it."

"W-what?"

"Nah, just joking," I laugh but wink at him. "We can do that later."

"Damn, Elora-"

"Not done," I repeat and touch my face. "Lovely cheek bones. Gotta love cheek bones. And-" I click my teeth together. "The teeth are nice. Overbite, but straight. Nice."

"You might want to-"

"And I've got boobs! Thank goodness for those."

"Hold on a sec-"

"Wait," I interrupt. "Wait. Waaaaait. Red leather yellow leather blue leather. You know New York, you need New York, you know you need unique New York."

"Wait are you-"

"Arcadia!" I gasp and he jumps. "My Arcadian accent is back! I lost it when I first regenerated."

"You were from Arcadia?"

"Yep," I nod. "My parents had a mechanic shop there."

"Okay, cool, cool," he nods and I look up at him. He looks a little impatient. "Now, can we just-"

"Have I ever told you how cute you are?" I interrupt and his eyes widen.

"Uh..."

"You are very adorable," I strut towards him. "Very... kissable." I walk my fingers up his chest. He looks flustered but he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Elora," he says and leans his forehead on mine. "We're still on a Dalek ship."

"So?" I say and place my hands on his chest.

"So," he says and awkwardly licks his lips. "This would be highly inappropriate."

"Hmm, maybe," I sigh. "But do you know what?"

"What?"

"I'm still shorter than you!" I yell in frustration and he steps back in surprise. "God, it's so annoying being short."

"Wait, what just-"

"You know, I'm suffocating in these clothes," I say and tug on my collar. "I think I need to get changed."

"But-"

"No buts," I grin and grab his sleeve to drag him into his TARDIS. It still has the weird machine look. "I already have an amazing butt."

"You must really love that butt," he laughs and I close the door behind him.

"Yep," I smirk. "Now let's go to the closet."

"Don't you think you should rest first?"

"Nah. I feel fine," I say right before I stumble over my own feet and fall to the ground, bringing him with me. "Or not."

"Are you okay?" He asks worriedly. He hovers above me and I smile.

"I quite like the view," I tell him. "But a nap would be nice."

"Is this your first time regenerating?"

"No. Twelfth," I sigh and I hear him gasp. "So have you, so shut up."

"But-"

"Shut up and let me sleep in your bed," I swat him and he sighs.

"Fine," he says and stands up. "Let's go."

I smile and hold out my hands. "Carry me."

"Why?"

"Because I want you to," I scoff like it was obvious.

"Glad to see you haven't changed," he mutters. I swat him which only makes him chuckle. A sudden wave of lethargy passes through me, making me fall asleep in his arms.

******

I flinch at the feeling of something cold stroking my cheek, waking me up. I keep my eyes closed as the coldness instantly goes away, but soon returns.

"Oh, Elora," I hear the Doctor sigh. I lean into his touch and he chuckles. "Good morning."

I hum in reply and open my eyes. I grin lazily but it disappears once I see his red and teary eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask, shocking myself a bit from my voice. I'm not really used to it yet.

"You were dead," he whispers and closes his eyes. "And then you weren't, and then you were, and then you weren't again, then you were, then you weren't again. It's just..." he takes a deep breath. "It's a lot to take in."

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here," I assure him, placing my hand on his cheek and giving him a small smile. "I'm not going anywhere."

"I know, but-"

"What did I say about buts?" I remind him and he chuckles. I rub my thumb on his cheek and he smiles a bit. "How did you know it was me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You called me Elora when I woke up, not Haydie. How did you know?"

"I put the pieces together once I realized what you were," he responds. "I wasn't completely stupid that day."

"Ah yes, blowing up the planet and all," I nod and his eyes widen. "I met one of your companions a while ago. Martha, was it? Had a lot to say about you."

"So you knew about the war. You knew about... me," he mumbles, avoiding my gaze. "You knew about it all. Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you fight? You couldn't saved yourself."

"I thought it was a good way to go, fighting for my planet. I did have plans towards the end to escape and bring my parents with me, but it obviously didn't work out," I shrug. "Either way, it still brought me to you."

"The bad me."

"I didn't blame you or hate you for what you did, if that's what you're thinking," I tell him. I cup his chin and force him to look at me. "There was a war with only one way out. I would've done the same if I'd known about it."

He lets out a long sigh, closing his eyes. When they reappear, they have a different light to them. I roll my eyes, knowing he was going to change the subject. "What is this, anyway?" He asks, gently holding the jewel on my chest. It's more of a dull red than the vibrant color of before.

"My parents were mechanics in Arcadia," I say and take the pendant from him. "I don't remember much about them, but I knew they were brilliant. And kind. And very overprotective," I roll my eyes and he chuckles. "They built this for me just in case I was wounded in the war. Another extra cheat out of death. It's not a chameleon circuit, if that's what you're thinking. It's a one time use sort of thing. It's just a dead rock now."

"It still looks good on you."

"I never said I was going to chuck it out."

"I never said you had to."

I shyly smile up at him and he does so back. I move in to kiss him, but his expression changes so I stop. "What's wrong?" I ask with a furrowed brow.

"Nothing," he says quickly and adverts my gaze.

"Seriously, it has to be... something..." My eyes widen with realization. "You don't know yet, do you?"

"Know what?"

"Whether I'm the person you want me to be. Whether I'm a person you can love. Whether I'm actually... Haydie," I scrunch up my nose.

"Elora, I-"

"No, it's okay. I understand," I shoo him off. "I've had boyfriends who regenerated and left me feeling confused and vice versa."

"How many?" He asks.

"That's not the point," I roll my eyes. "You just need to realize I'm still her. I'm still Haydie. Like the man I met all those years ago was still the Doc-"

"He wasn't the Doctor," he grumbles.

"Yeah, whatever," I huff at his stupid logic. "The point is that he was still you, like I'm still Haydie. I still feel the same way she felt about you. I still have the same memories. The same thoughts and emotions. I remember them. I can feel them. I can prove it."

"Elora-" He's interrupted by me covering his mouth with my hand.

"When I first met you, I thought pretty lowly of you. I thought you were an alcoholic or a druggy, using substances to mask the pain I saw in your eyes. But then I started to get to know you and realized that although you did have a lot of hidden pain, you were wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. It took me a while to notice it, but it's true. I believe I realized that when we had our movie date. You were so fun and charismatic but still so... normal. Not a weird man who flies through time and space to save the universe, but a guy with a soft heart with a joy for life. A man I might find at a party, leaning against the wall waiting for his moment to bump in and dance through the crowd."

"Is that a good thing?"

"A very good thing," I chuckle. "I remember when we were with the Dream Lord - I called him Dreamy, even though he was anything but. When you were 'dying', I held you in my arms as you turned to dust. It was horrible; or physically hurt me. I thought I lost you forever." I look down away from him so he can't see my oncoming tears. "I never told you this, but it hurt me so much, that I told... well, not you really, you were gone, but I just felt like I needed to say that I loved you. I honestly didn't mean to say it, but it made me realize that I honestly love you." I back up to see him staring back at me, his eyes wet and glossy. "I truly, madly, deeply love you. Nothing has changed."

He takes a shaky breath before he replies. "I love you too."

I smile softly as he deeply kisses me. Best first day ever.

HELLO EVERYBODY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH DID YOU MISS ME NAH PROBABLY NOT MAYBE YOU MISSED THE STORY WHICH ONLY HAS ONE CHAPTER LEFT BUT YEAH ANYWAYS

this chapter SUUUUUUUUUCKS. I had it written out beforehand and when my kindle got fixed and I got to read it over again, I realized it was absolute shit. complete and utter cow shit. so I had to rewrite the whole thing which took FOREVER bc I had the worst writers block. I can't tell if it was bc I never had to finish a complete book before or if my subconscious was telling me not to. either way, so sorry if the chapter was short and horrible. Blame the October 2014 me.

I feel like I should dedicate most of the chapters to people, so if you haven't gotten a dedication on this story yet, please comment saying you want one and what chapter you'd like it to be. lol like anyone would do this anyway.

Also if you're wondering where the two WND chapters are, I deleted them and I'm going to put 'cleaner' versions of them at the end of the book. I'll just have to edit out all the poopy author notes and stuff.

GIANT GAY BANANAS

anyways

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

ADD

DRINK YOUR OVALTINE

-alli-

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

59.8K 2.3K 35
When she was seven years old a man in a box fell from the sky and crash landed in her best friends garden, and promised her that he would return in f...
2.6K 145 21
***Fallon Winchester , was a survivor of a lot of shit along with her twin brother Dean and her younger brother Sam ... when one fateful day a bright...
630K 27.9K 125
Lyssa Devons was trying to run away. But a freak lightning storm sent her to another destination entirely - the TARDIS. Now she's being tossed around...