Diabolic Lover

By DawnSorenson

Lonely and sexually frustrated, Lucille resorts to a more dangerous solution to her problem: an incubus. She... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 49

5.9K 193 74
By DawnSorenson

 One arm resting on the bar in the corner of the sitting room, Pharzuph brought the other hand up, taking a sip of the whiskey he was holding.

It had caught Lucille off guard to see him drinking alcohol when they had arrived, but he had also seemed uncharacteristically stressed. With every glass he finished the tension inside of him seemed to leave his body. His third glass had him fairly lax, though she could still see a hint of frustration under the veil of his intoxication.

For some reason she'd thought alcohol wouldn't do anything to a fallen angel, but if they were known to indulge in the other sins of the human world, then it only made sense that alcohol would be one of them as well. It was a good thing, too, because something had been troubling him even before Aleron informed him that Eranel had paid a visit to their home.

"I'll have to deal with him. I am sorry this had to happen, I did a lot of screening in an attempt to find a trustworthy incubi and clearly I failed. Damn him."

"I won't pretend that I wasn't livid to see him in my foyer, but it wasn't entirely unexpected. Finding an incubus that is trustworthy is impossible, so I knew the risks going into this. But nevertheless I never want to see him again and I made that very clear to him. He knows what will happen if he tries to bother us again." Aleron said grimly.

"That is very true. I feel he may have been fine had he not gotten hooked so easily, but now that it has happened I would..." Pharzuph glanced over to Lucille. "I would be careful."

"Of course. He won't be coming anywhere close to Lucille, ever again."

"Nor will we repeat this. I don't think there is more training that needs to be done, before she seriously practices with you, but I don't think that a sex demon would be a good option for the continuation of this training. Even if you may have your influence and will have the best sense of how much energy she is giving of, it just isn't safe to bring in yet another sex demon into this."

"I agree. But if not a sex demon, then what other type? Most demons are grotesque in the eyes of a mortal."

Briefly Lucille considered speaking up. It was as if they had forgotten she was sitting right there, speaking of who—or what—she was going to have sex with without even asking her opinion on the whole matter. But she waited, just to see what Pharzuph would suggest. Aleron was very clearly concerned with who she would be with, and she knew that while his biggest concern was the fact that she was his and anyone else would be encroaching on his territory, he still had her feelings in mind as well.

"I know you rejected this suggestion before, but now that some barriers have come down, it might not hurt for me to finish out her training." It was a smarmy suggestion, but his face and tone were both serious.

Bile rose in the back of her throat. She looked to Aleron, wide-eyed, and shook her head. Though she still didn't see him the same way she did the human man she'd thought was her father, and even though she'd gotten used to him watching, Pharzuph was still her biological father and the suggestion still disgusted her.

"And it is still a firm no, Pharzuph." Aleron responded immediately. "Lucille does not want to have sex with you, understandably so, and I will not force her to. It is a self serving, gross suggestion and I don't want to hear it again."

She was thankful she had Aleron to stand up for her.

"It won't be easy to find someone who can be trusted with Lucille and who can also sense and even agitate her energy, not in the slightest." Pharzuph took another sip.

"Then why don't I finish out her training? I've had more than enough time to come down from my addiction to her energy, I'll be able to handle it long enough for her to get it under control."

"I disagree. I don't want to risk you going too far and losing control of yourself at home. I don't want another summons from one of your servants, telling me you're going awol on Lucille again and that I need to come stop you."

She remembered that day vividly. It had been terrifying. She hadn't realized that that was what one of the servants had told Pharzuph. To think of what he probably expected to see upon arriving at their mansion that day. It could have been a lot worse than what it could have been, so she definitely didn't want to repeat that day either.

"Well then, I am sure you know hundreds of demons, so if you really don't think I can handle finishing out her training at this point, then finding someone really shouldn't be all that difficult now should it?" Aleron said, angrily.

"But I really don't want to have sex with yet another person, regardless of what type of demon they are." Lucille said, finally speaking up. "I already felt bad about having sex with someone other than Aleron the first time, I don't want to add to the number."

She felt the gaze of both of the men turn to her. When you took away the fact that Aleron saw her as his and his only, which is why he'd be adverse to it, three separate men—Aleron included—was a miniscule number to both of them. Before Lucille, Aleron probably surpassed that number in women twice over every week.

"Lucille, you can't tell me you didn't expect the solution to be finding someone else for you to train with." Pharzuph said in a level, careful tone.

"Well, I did, but I had hoped there could be some other way. I don't even see what having sex with another demon could do for me. The only reason I had a difficult time controlling my energy with Eranel was because of his influence. Otherwise it would have been easy. Controlling it with Aleron is difficult because he drives me wild, even without his influence I am so unbelievably turned on by him. I won't be that way with another demon, controlling it won't be a challenge then. I think having sex with Aleron would be the best way to challenge my skills from here on out."

"I am sorry Lucille, but I disagree. Training everyday with Aleron is not a good idea, not yet. You have a ways to go before I'll trust that you can control your energy enough for Aleron to handle it."

"I handled it for months before we came to you, I think I am more than capable of handling it long enough for her to get her control over it." Aleron cut in.

"Do you really want to risk it? Do you not remember what you did the last time you began to walk the line of addiction? I can tell you are clear minded now and you're doing well, but do you want to get back to the point that will lead to you hurting, or even killing her?" Pharzuph brought the glass back up to his lips. "I think we both know that is best if we give it a while longer before you take over her training. She has only held back once, she needs to be able to do it every time."

"But what will that matter if she isn't being challenged? You bring in another demon and she has no problem controlling it around them, so she'll control it every single time and learn absolutely nothing. Then we are back where we started and she's just had sex with someone else when she didn't want to for no damn reason."

"Sex demons aren't the only beings that can manipulate energies, you should know that." Pharzuph pushed off the bar, stepping towards the center of the room. "Fallen angels have their own ways of teasing and shaking up someone's energy, but are generally far less aggressive and possessive than a sex demon. Though they are quite difficult to locate and get in touch with, if you give me some time I can find someone who both of you will find agreeable."

Aleron looked at Lucille. She still didn't seem pleased, based on the crease in between her brows and the pained expression in her eyes. But she said nothing.

"We will consider it." Aleron said, looking up at Pharzuph. "But we won't have a definitive answer until we have a chance to meet whatever fallen angel you deem as agreeable."

Pharzuph sighed.

"Fine. But you will have some time before I find this fallen angel, so I suggest that in between now and when I summon you next, you really consider the situation and what will be the best in the long run."

Pharzuph moved closer to his chair. After each swig of his drink, his jaw returned to a hard set line. She didn't like how condescending he was being. Of course they'd think about it, she had already thought it through thoroughly and she was sure Aleron had too, and she trusted him when he said he could control himself this time.

Aleron lifted himself off the couch, not taking his eyes off Pharzuph as he placed his hand on her back and urged her up, into his arms.

"Don't worry, we will be discussing it when we get home." Aleron said flatly.

Lucille caught Pharzuph's gaze and held it as she waited to be pulled away in a whirlwind of color. Staring at him, seeing the raw displeasure painted on his face, made her feel as though this may just be the last time she saw him. Aleron was mad too, and for some reason she couldn't see him bringing her back here after this.

Even with the discomforting suggestions Pharzuph made, and his odd fixation with what happened with her training, the idea of never seeing him again made her oddly sad. He had done a lot for her, and he did seem to care about her, to some extent anyways. How could she just cut him out of her life so quickly?

The world around her slipped away and her view of him faded away into a splash of neon colors.

The second her feet were on solid ground, before she even had a chance to really get her bearings, she was being pushed backwards and her back was being slammed against the wall. A sharp gasp was forced out of her mouth.

Blinking a few times her vision cleared just in time for her to see that they were in the hallway before Aleron's lips came crashing down onto hers. He was aggressive, parting her lips and forcing his tongue into her mouth, claiming it. Her arousal crashed into her in one hot wave, coating every limb, every fiber of her body. Her energy rocketed through her body, from the tips of her toes to where his lips connected to hers.

He parted his lips from hers.

"Fuck it." He growled, his hands moving to the waistband of her pants. "We're going to start practicing now. He thinks he has the right to dictate what I can and can't do with you? That he has the right to decide who fucks you and who doesn't? Fuck him."

He yanked both her shorts and her panties down off her hips, letting them fall to the floor. So it was anger fueling his frantic lust, she realized as his hands tightly gripped the back of her thighs and he hoisted her up, pinning her in place against the wall with his body. The hard ridge of his erection rubbed against her, turning her on even more.

This time she was ready for him when he captured her lips again, returning the same level of passion as he gave her when their mouths mingled. She clung to him, the fingers of one hand pressing into his shoulder while the other hand moved up to tangle in his hair. Already she was trembling softly with desperation for him, rocking her hips against him as best as she could in that position.

It was so tempting to give in to her more carnal instincts that were telling her to use her energy to urge things on, but she had to remind herself that she had to take this seriously now, if she actually wanted to continue to do it this way.

Still, she just about rejoiced when he lifted her higher, moving his hips until his rock hard erection was pressing at her entrance before he lowered her, impaling her on his length. At the exact same time, she felt the hot wash of his influence coming over her. A raw moan ripped itself free from her, muffled by his mouth. He pulled back, allowing the sounds to escape freely from her and echo down the hallway.

Her legs trembled as she tried to adjust without losing control. Her insides were awash with a fire that was burning its way from the deepest part of her core all the way down to the tips of her curled toes. It was her energy, coursing through her veins, reaching out for his influence like it was a magnet. And it felt like absolute ecstasy.

It took every bit of strength and self control she had to not give in to him right then and there. As he started moving in and out of her, it felt amazing already and the pull to submit got even stronger. She knew that ecstasy waited on the other side for her if she did give in, it was calling her name, but she had to at least try to hold on.

It was going to be far from easy.

Still, she rocked her hips in time with his to the best of her capabilities as she enjoyed the sensations, but he was still doing most of the work. He held her firmly against the wall and was driving into her even harder and faster now. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the hallway, and moans were coming freely from her mouth.

Remotely, she was aware that any servant could walk up and see them at any moment, but she was sure they'd hear the sounds of pleasure he was fucking out of her and turn the other way. Besides, she felt too good to really care anyways. She was so lost in the pleasure he was creating inside of her that she probably wouldn't even notice if a servant walked right past them.

That familiar tightening was building rapidly inside of her, now that they had been holding back it always seemed to hit her a little too fast. Even without him being an expert at playing her body, everything about him turned her on so much that almost anything he could've done would get her going.

As she ascended higher and higher, rushing right towards her peak, her muscles tightened and her heels pressed into the backs of his thighs. Throwing her head back against the wall, sharp gasps came from her mouth and she squirmed around, trying to find relief from the building pressure inside of her. That divide between her energy and her pleasure felt like one huge wall, stopping her from finding that release.

The way his cock filled her so perfectly, rubbing against every hypersensitive spot with each thrust made that pressure increase, whittling away at that wall, destined to burst at any moment. His influence filled her with pure bliss and it was doing everything to coax her energy out of her.

"You can do this, Lucille. I know you can." He groaned out.

"I-I-I" She shook her head. "Ohh..."

Unable to stand it any longer, she let herself go to the explosion of heat and electricity that had been building inside of her. A raw, throaty moan came from her as she shattered into a million pieces.

She felt the second his strength faltered, his legs also trembling with hers. One of his hands left her thigh and his palm slammed into the wall next to her head. He pushed deeper, his hips pinning hers against the wall. She was also acutely aware of the way her energy was flowing freely with each ebb and flow of her climax, dragging him down along with her. As bad as it was, it felt so good there was no hope of drawing it back.

So she rode it out until she was able to relax against him, her limbs warm and loose. She wasn't even sure if she was going to be able to stand on her own.

"I'm sorry, I should have done better, I could have done better." She breathed. "I know this was for practice and not for fun but I—"

"Shh, quiet Lucille, it's fine. You did well, given how little practice you've had, especially with me. You knew and said it would be a challenge for you." He pulled out of her, lowering her to the ground on her unsteady feet. He held onto her, stabilizing her.

"I know, but I still worry about pushing it too far, I don't want this to be detrimental to you."

He was drastically calmer than he had been when they first got back home.

"I will be fine, don't worry about me. This time didn't ruin me, nor will the next time, or the time after that. Now, if you're still struggling in a month, we may have a problem." He chuckled. "But you don't have to beat yourself up over this. Plus I wasn't exactly playing fair when I ambushed you the moment we arrived."

That made Lucille laugh.

"That is very true, it wasn't very fair of you at all. I didn't even stand a chance." She put her hands on her hips.

"But you still tried your best and you managed to hold onto it for quite some time." Reaching down, he started to lace his pants back up. "Next time I will play nicer and give you more of a chance to get your bearings."

"Mhm, like I believe that." She said, smirking at him before she bent over to gather her panties and pants.

When she looked up at him, one corner of his mouth was turned up in amusement. Playing nice wasn't in Aleron's nature, but she enjoyed it thoroughly, even if it did make her self control disappear into thin air.

"So what are we going to do about Pharzuph? He does seem genuinely concerned about me finishing out my training and it seems like he is going to put in the work to find some other demon... fallen angel." She asked as she pulled up her panties, though she knew she'd be changing them the moment she got back into her room.

"We don't have to tell him anything, Pharzuph isn't your owner. Finding a suitable angel will take him some time, I imagine you won't need further training by the time he summons us again, so we will just ignore it when he does."

Lucille pursed her lips. He wasn't her owner, no, but she felt bad about putting him through all the trouble of finding someone for her only to ignore him.

"Why don't we just send him a message telling him not to worry about it. What's the point in making him go on a man hunt if we don't need it?"

"It'll keep him busy for a while." Aleron shrugged and began walking down the hall, towards their rooms and Lucille followed along behind him, her pants in her hands. "I don't think he is going to give up on your training so easily and, besides, he's been a pain in my ass as it is. He deserves it."

Wasn't it nice that Pharzuph was so concerned about her training though? Didn't that mean he cared about her having a long, happy life with Aleron?

She opened her mouth to speak, but Aleron started to talk before her.

"If it gets him to leave me alone for more than a week, then I'll have no problem dealing with him after." He remarked, opening the door to his room.

She shut her mouth as that phrase settled in. All this time she'd thought he'd only contacted Aleron a handful of times, just when he needed to tell them to come over. Had he and Aleron been corresponding a lot more than she had known about? The gears were turning in her head as she pondered over what else Pharzuph could have possibly contacted Aleron for.

Aleron turned to her in the doorway.

"Do you want to come join me for a bath?"

"Sure, of course I do." She snapped out of her deep state of thought and nodded, stepping into the room.

But the question still nagged at her: What was Aleron not telling me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 41.1K 53
Calliope has one job: to hunt the supernatural terrorizing mankind. What she never anticipates is being drawn to the same creature she seeks to end. ...
152K 4.8K 42
Polyandry romance (18+) A demon huntress, Marcella, has spent her life hunting demons who stray to the human world out of hell to hurt people. When a...
428 9 4
What happens when a young half incubus gets an exceptional rise in his horniness? Read all about it here!
48.4K 2.2K 188
In a world where humans know about the existence of supernatural creatures an incubus doesn't have it easy. Especially when they happen to be asexual.