A Taste of You || TaeJin [Com...

By ukiyo_0701

'Too many cooks spoil the broth' ---K. Th ' But it only takes one creep to ruin my kitchen!' ---K. Sj Kim Seo... More

*°NEW STORY°*
I. Au Revoir!
2. Silver Spoon
3. Angry You is Sexy!
4.Mistake?
5.Sweet Venom
6. Double Trouble Day
7. Trapped!
8. Persimmons
9. You Kiss, I Cuddle
10. The Talk
11. Dangerous Games
12. Let's Flip a Coin!
14. Tease Tactics
15. Murder on My Mind!
16. Sealed With A Kiss!
17. Bonded
18. Can't Escape Me Now
19. Not A Safe Bet
20. You Belong to Me
21. Drive Me Crazy
22. Daddy Loves a Dom Baby!
23. More Than Meets The Eye
24. Make A Wish!
25. Unabashed
26. Love's a Free Gift
27. High Hopes
28. Troubled Waters
29. For the First Time
30. You Are the Reason
31. All My Life
32. Falling All In You
33. Now You See Me
34. Make Our Dreams Collide
35. Sweet But Psycho
36. Just The Way You Are
37. I Want It That Way
38. Can't Be Tamed
39. Can't Take My Eyes Off You
40. White Lies Don't Hurt
41. You Make Me Crazier
42. Because I Love You
43. Blame It On Me
44. Loved You Dangerously
45. Too Late to Apologize
46. Paper Hearts
47. You Got the Best of Me
48. Crazy Stupid Love
49. Better My Rival
50. Ain't Nobody's But Yours
51. I Look To You
52. Strange New Beginnings
53. Lean On Me
54. Every Little Thing
55. Blue & Grey
56. Fix You
57. Baby You're Still My Fire
58. Put My Lips On You
59. I'll Always Remember Us This Way
60. Trouble In Paradise
61. Looks Like We Made It
62. To Face My Fears
63. Nothing Like Us
64. A Very Messy Fairytale
*The Silver Lining (extra)*

13. I Got You

5.9K 464 295
By ukiyo_0701

Third Person's P. O. V. 

Seokjin fumbled and backed away from the door, then hurried over to the couch.

"Hey! Wake up...you need to wake up!" He tried to shake Taehyung awake but seeing that it was not working fast enough tried to pick him up off the couch and huffed in breathlessness "damn! What are you made of??! Wake up!"

"Ughmm..why won't you just let me sleep..I'm not even poking you...why are you so mean all the time.." Taehyung whined sleepily, fake sobbing with a quivering pout and flailed his arms as Seokjin pulled him to sit up.

"Dammit! Your mother's at the door! Get up and go to the bed, now!"

Taehyung's cracked his eyes open "Why should I? Let her see how mean you are to me" "Not the time Taehyung, go inside" Seokjin pulled him up off the couch and pushed him towards the bedroom, when Taehyung wrapped him up in his arms "I'll behave if you do, no more making me sleep on the couch ok?"

Seokjin shoved him on the bed, dumping the pillow and the blanket on him "screw you!" He ran out to get the door, fixing his appearance on the way.

"Umm...Hello! Mrs. Kim, good morning!" Seokjin held the door ushering her in.

"Ah Jin-ah, five years and yet it looks like you haven't aged a day, so lovely" her voice was as gentle as Seokjin had remembered, that kind smile which always reached her eyes gave a certain sense of endearment which could make anyone feel loved.

Seokjin didn't know what to reply to that so he just smiled in return as he watched her eyes skim through his home, while he silently eyed around to see if everything was in place.

"I know we're supposed to meet at lunch but I just" she turned to face him "aww I'm so happy for the two of you" she gushed giggling, eyes turning to crescents in delight. "He's had a troublesome childhood but things are looking up, and to know that you love him is so..so...oh I'm so happy!"

Her giddiness made him feel guilty but more than that his curiosity peaked at the mention of troubles and Taehyung. But before he could inquire the bedroom door opened and the person himself walked out with a soft groggy face, sand hairs gorgeously disheveled and Seokjin was thankful that he had pulled a t shirt on because he did not want that embarrassing blood rush to show on his face.

But then again, would Taehyung ever make it easy for him...

"This is a nice surprise eomoni" he came to hug her as she patted and smoothed his shoulders.

"You seem to like it too much here, didn't even call me the last couple days" she complained with a smirk as they broke the hug. "I do like it here" he edged closer to a gulping Seokjin, who knew that sly grin on Taehyung's lips meant he was up to no good, and was sure about it when he felt an arm snake around his waist to pull him in.

"He's so caring, never mean"

Seokjin looked at him pressing his lips to a thin line trying to overlook the blatant taunts.

"Never argues, not even a bit demanding"

Seokjin's jaw tightened at the seemingly endless line of praises.

"Doesn't remind me 24x7 that this is his home, doesn't make me sleep on the couch for the slightest mishaps" Taehyung have him a starry eyed gaze, box smile cutely replacing that cocky grin he usually reserved for Jin, and although cute it made the latter's blood boil at the moment.

"And never misses a chance to praise me!"

Seokjin couldn't hold back the glare anymore.

"He's adorable" Taehyung leaned and put a fond peck at his cheek "good morning love".

"This.." they heard Mrs. Kim sniffle "oh darling you two are so sweet together, may you forever be happy with each other" she gushed with happy tears. Seokjin gave an unsure smile at the whole situation, silently cursing at Taehyung who however had better plans.

"Won't you wish me 'good morning' the way you do baby?"

Seokjin frowned at him, almost sure this asshole was playing at something when he saw Taehyung lean his cheek in and wiggled his brows as he smiled some more.

Seokjin stiffly pressed his lips on his cheek pulling back instantly to mumble a soft 'good morning', ears burning red.

Mrs. Kim watched with charmed eyes as the two made breakfast, judging their constant glaring and bickering as a play of young love, smiling to herself as she saw Seokjin's ears get cherry red whenever Taehyung touched him lovingly and the way Taehyung abided to whatever Seokjin told him to do despite the constant taunting.

She smiled seeing their loving banter all through breakfast, saw Seokjin tease Taehyung for being a kid because he didn't like coffee and watched stunned as Taehyung drank a cup without any complaint except the scrunch on his face as he gulped it down.

And told herself that Namjoon was stupid not to see the obvious but then again he had been one to always over think on stuff, she had come to check whether these two were really pulling each other down in a game but right now as she say with them all she could sense was life, as it was supposed to be.

An unkempt home, ruffled emotions, spirited words and yet at the heart of all those bickering and taunts saw in them the will to hold on to each other even if it did not look picture perfect.

Hearts don't really wait for a fairytale, and if it holds on through the mess what greater fairytale there is to seek for...

"Tell me about how you began dating? Taehyung told me nothing about it, and he used to share all his thoughts with me before..." Mrs. Kim put her chin on her palm as they sat to enjoy lunch at the grandly decorated garden of the Kim's mansion.

Seokjin looked at Taehyung, being jittery as heck so it was easier to keep his eyes only on him. It was awkward to be sitting at the same table he had sat five years ago, only that was the time he had left his home to work towards his dream, and now, well another adamant step towards keeping his dreams secure.

"We met again.." "Umm..at work?" He turned to Taehyung as they tried to make up a valid answer, realizing they should have gotten their story straight for times like this "since I came back and began working at the restaurant" Taehyung spoke taking up the hint.

"Okay.." Namjoon raised an eyebrow at them "so I'm supposed to overlook all those complaints you had about Seokjin being mean to you and how you had made Seokjin's life difficult with your everlasting whims, right? And believe that things just magically went sweet and you two fell in love?"  Namjoon watched them, bothered about what these two were playing this time, more so because now even Seokjin was abiding by it and this disturbed him more.

"Yes!" The two spoke in unison and Taehyung's head snapped at Seokjin, a smile playing at his lips as he saw him place his hand atop his.

"That's a blessing for sure" Namjoon's father spoke with an equally endearing smile as his wife by his side "then there's no reason to delay the wedding I'd say".

Taehyung felt Seokjin's hand flinch and saw him pulling away when he grabbed back at it, feeling his jittery pulse as he entwined their hands.

"I chose him a long time ago, have been waiting for him to choose me back" he gave Seokjin a smile as he saw his cheeks pink up and eyes widen ever so slightly, brown orbs fixing on him. He leaned in to press a chaste kiss on his cheek "a blessing indeed".

Hearty conversations took over the table, often deviating to other topics but time and again running back to the planning of the wedding, the invitations, the decor, the menu and the more the conversation went on Seokjin felt more and more guilty. He had really not thought this through, hadn't judged that his self-centred wishes would have such repercussions. All his life he had lost people around him for taking selfish but difficult decisions, and yet again life had brought him at the face of another.

And the question kept ringing in his head as he sat there, how much would this game cost him?

His eyes flickered over the table, watching the happy faces.

Would it cost him his peace for lying to all these loving people?

His eyes came to his side to set on the laughing face of Taehyung, and watched silently how the twenty-three year old happily glowed.

Would it cost him his heart?

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked as they stepped inside their current home and saw Seokjin hasten towards the bedroom, not sparing him a glance.

Taehyung had suggested they could go somewhere since they rarely had free evenings but Seokjin was adamant about going home, he couldn't take this suffocation anymore, needed some time off, needed to be alone to ease this nagging feeling out of himself.

"Jin? What is it? You've been awfully quiet suddenly" he followed behind him and saw Jin freeze in the middle of the room, he walked closer with soft steps when he saw his shoulders shake and a shiver ran through him.

"Why?" Seokjin's voice cracked "why would you lie to them for me? I can't...I can't do this...they'll hate me"

Taehyung gulped "I didn't lie" eyes trained on Seokjin's back.

"I am an awful human" Seokjin hid his face in his hands and sobbed "my life is a mess because I ruin everything".

He felt arms wrap around his shoulders and Taehyung's chest pressed against his back "stop, I know it's complicated but I got you, I swear they'll never hate you" and those words at his ear made him sob more, he wasn't sure how or why Taehyung could make him feel like this, made him feel comfortable enough to give in to his fears with the faith that he will be there to help him through it and not leave like each and every person in his life had done.

There was a reason he had to shut out the world to protect himself and his stupid soft heart, and he feared opening up would bring back those dark times again.

"You don't understand" Seokjin fumbled, weakly shaking his head "I can't trust anybody, I'm mean because I'm afraid. I am...I am twisted" he wept out.

But the arms never moved away, and held him warmly close "it's ok, I'm bad too, let's be twisted together" Taehyung pressed his head on Jin's "mean or not you still got me".

"You're just saying it" Jin sniffled, whining our the words.

"Test me if you want to, but you gotta stay with me to do that babe" Taehyung nudged the back of his head with his nose.

"I'm annoying"

"Trust me I know that but I can live with it"

"I'm selfish"

"Aware of that too, though not enough to make me run away. Whatever you are trying to do Jin, it's not gonna work"

"What if we mess it up?"

"We will"

Seokjin frowned then peered over his shoulder to look at Taehyung and saw a calm smile on his face.

"We're going to mess it up bad, the worst possible way maybe but" he leaned in to press their foreheads together "it'll be ours, and we will call it a fairytale"

"You know, you're the cheesiest person I have met" Seokjin spoke brushing off a hiccup, as his sniffles died down and Taehyung chuckled craving to kiss away that sad little pout.

"Go have a warm shower, you'll feel better. I'm going to cook dinner" he pecked Seokjin's nose "hope I was cheesy enough to make you let me sleep on the bed tonight".

Seokjin scoffed as those arms released him and turned around to see Taehyung walk out of the room, throwing a wink at him.

He took his time showering, a thousand thoughts crowding in to overpower his heart but he snubbed each one saying he will take each one up in its own time, and for now will just have faith that they could work through this. A tiny ray of faith growing in his heart unbeknownst to him, it's been a really long time since he had felt this kind of comfort in someone, a really long time since he had let anyone invade his head, heart and home.

But the soft gooey feeling didn't stop his heart from wanting to bolt out of his throat when he stepped out of the room.

"What's going on? What is this?" "Come'ere" Taehyung grabbed at his hand and led him to the dining table "sit".

Seokjin perked a brow at the room, dimly lit by the gold light hanging over them and a pair of candles. Two plates of sizzling lamb chops set closely with half filled glasses of pineapple juice by their side.

"Please sit" Taehyung implores this time, pulling the chair out for him "thanks to your mean stubborn ass all my plans for a perfect first date and grand proposal ideas got shredded, so I thought, we've candles, good food is not a problem to prepare, and we've pineapple juice instead of red wine. But who gives a fuck"

"Yeah sure, and we are in shorts and holey tees" "Still perfectly romantic" he bowed to meet Seokjin's eyes, who was suddenly caught off guard with the look Taehyung was giving him "I got a little surprise for you after dinner". Seokjin felt him smile against his ear as he whispered the words and bit down a smile being all too familiar with Taehyung's teasings and cheeky ways by now.

"Smells nice" Seokjin complimented, taking a whiff "garlic, rosemary and thyme always go well with lamb".

"Stop being a chef for awhile, will you?" Taehyung griped, taking a seat "let's try and be boyfriends instead, correction fiance, act like my fiance!"

"Hah! Look around you..I'd say we're doing a fine job at that!"

"Okay...Okay..I will be the judge of that.." He gave him a knowing smirk as they ate.

They talked mostly about work, Taehyung demanding to be treated like a proper chef and not like an outcast from now on and Jin intentionally being mean to him as he discarded his demands taunting each other every chance they got but Seokjin felt himself smiling a bit more than he expected to, that deep soulful voice and those doting eyes made an unfamiliar fondness secretly creep into his heart and showed itself in his gaze at the younger.

"So is there any surprise at all or was it something you just made up?" Seokjin called out walking to the couch. He got busy doing the dishes when Taehyung had excused himself to go have a quick shower and somehow the sudden silence around made him feel impatient.

He had just taken a seat when he saw Taehyung walk out of the bedroom, hair damp and a black tee and joggers giving off a wholesome casual look to his exquisite features. But what snatched his attention was a  black satin sash clasped in between his fingers.

And Seokjin's heart skipped a beat at the million anticipations that flooded in.

"Can't wait huh?"

Before he could question Taehyung put the sash over his eyes, tying it at the back of his head. "Wh-wh-at..is this?" Seokjin finally managed to speak, hands instantly moving to his eyes, fidgeting in his seat when he felt lips right by his ear "told you it's a surprise, you gotta wait for it baby".

He could hear the steps move away and his restive heart was making it way too difficult to keep in his seat, especially when he heard the steps tracing back. He felt the seat by him dip, felt Taehyung's hands turn his body around so that they could sit face to face.

"Ready?"

Seokjin wasn't sure what he was expecting when he heard Taehyung ask that but managed to say a shaky 'yes'.

"Open your mouth"

He could feel Taehyung's breath on his skin and softly obliged parting his lips, and felt a cold spoon set against them. He let his tongue delight in the soft creamy texture of the dessert and hummed at the heavenly taste, licking at the sides of his mouth seeking some more.

"Like it?" "It's really good, putting you at the dessert counter was a right decision" Seokjin teased.

"Yeah?"

He could hear the heat in Taehyung's voice, but for now his mind was swamped with the taste of the tiramisu and he was desperate for some more as he tried to feel his way to find the spoon.

"Want more?"

Seokjin felt Taehyung's hand grab his jaw, he was about to say 'yes' when he heard the clink of the spoon against the porcelain and almost instantly the delectable dollop of heaven was back at his lips

"But you have to share it with me, ok?"

Seokjin didn't think much of it, Taehyung had the whole bowl to himself surely he could have some if he wanted to!

What he wasn't expecting was Taehyung's mouth pressing on his, Seokjin's senses froze when he felt his tongue force its way in and suddenly the taste of the cold tiramisu was not as delectable as that warmth.

The dessert melted away and he sensed Taehyung stall momentarily, a stillness prevailed around them and the only sound was the puffs of warm breath still lingering on his lips.

Seokjin leaned in the tiniest inch, the sash made it difficult to see but he did want more of that hot sensation Taehyung just sparked in him and without a second's waste felt those lips crash forcefully on his, the kiss became a hot mess of want.

Breaths revved up when Seokjin felt Taehyung pull him onto his lap, mouth latching again instantly as he felt a hand at the back of his head and he felt himself giving into the euphoric feeling, kissing him back with a fire he wasn't sure why he had held back for so long. Having his eyes covered was actually heightening his sensations, Seokjin pressed his hands on Taehyung leaning into him as he felt his head rest against the couch, tongues tangling and groans spewing out of them due to the rush of emotions.

Every time he pulled back to gulp some air he felt Taehyung's mouth find his again, igniting another passionate duel of their lips.

Seokjin's position was rather telling, he was straddling Taehyung and could undoubtedly feel the growing bulge against his ass, the feeling only turning him on more, as he felt himself getting harder.

"I wanna fuck you so bad" Taehyung panted out, hands rubbing roughly down to grab Jin's ass, kneading and thrusting his clothed bulge on him in a lust hazed daze, teeth nibbling on his soft lips.

Seokjin yelped being equally crazed with everything going on but the words didn't escape his ears. He felt Taehyung's mouth moving down his throat, sucking forcefully which he was sure would leave marks. Before he had even thought how to reply to that Taehyung grabbed him tighter to himself and rose from the seat, picking him up in his arms as he moved decisively towards the bedroom.

á na márië

[A/N] ehemm....I got bored so 😏...

......so update! What were you thinking? 😉

Purple ya all my dear adorables! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
67.6K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
154K 5.6K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
20.7K 1.7K 37
Namjoon had it all-wealth, influence, a loving family, and everything else. At 35 he is the most successful self made businessman in his country, the...