Storytime | Individual Rolepl...

By Kyanna_xo

These are my OCs for Individual Roleplays :) More

*Rules*
*Forms*
*Female OCs*
*F. Dallas*
*B. Goodwin*
*C. Jimenez*
*Male OCs*
*S. Sato*
*T. Knight*

*J. Perkins*

42 3 1
By Kyanna_xo

Full Name: Jonathan David Perkins

Nicknames: J/Jay, JD, Johnny, & Perkins

Age: 16 - 19

Sexuality: Questioning

Gender: Male

Appearance:

Personality: Jonathan, who everyone just calls Johnny is a sweet boy with a big heart. He cares about everyone and everything and is a true gentleman. But, on the flip side, he keeps his real emotions to himself, not wanting to be seen as a "burden" to anyone else. He is also very protective of the people he cares about and tries his hardest to help him threw anything and everything.

Family:
• Maya Perkins, mother
• Lucas Perkins, father
• Anabella Perkins, younger sister
• Connor Perkins, younger brother
• Matthew Perkins, younger brother
• Violet Perkins, younger sister
• Nicholas Perkins, youngest brother

Likes: Playing Guitar and Piano, Reading, Cooking, Pizza, Fast Food, His Family, Winter and Autumn.

Dislikes: His Dad, Rude People, Cheaters, Liars, Fake People, His Emotions, Hurting People He Cares about and Messing Up

Hobbies: Playing Guitar, Playing Piano, Cooking and Reading

Other: Jonathan is the oldest of six kids in his house. He had a semi happy life until his dad walked out on him and his family when Johnny was just 12 years old. Thus, causing Johnny to take on a parental role with his siblings. Johnny is also wicked smart and is in the top of his class, especially in math.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
42.7K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
70.4K 3.9K 82
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...