Straight out of Hell(A Villai...

By Hexcss

Deemed as inferior and weak for not having a quirk, Izuku Midoriya get obsessed with finding a way to gain mo... More

Dark Beginning
Deal
First Task
Worse than a Villain
Demon
New Reality
Challenge
Against Hell
Demons and Angels
Weird World
Hell upon Hosu
Truth
Danger
Truth beneath the Truth
Ready
Set
Go
Into Hell
Hell
New Stage
New Deal
Yakuza
Fame
Worth it?
Lord of Death
Armageddon Part 1
Armageddon Part 2

Lords of Hell

5.5K 129 213
By Hexcss

The imposing figure looked down on Albert and Abaddon. As they both regained their senses they could now see it with clarity.

Abaddon: This guy is....
???: That is right.

He raised his hand to show the a number 1 written on the back of it.

???: The name is Ango, and I'm the first Lord of Hell.

In the city.

There was chaos as the destruction throughout the city spread.

In the hospital Tsukauchi entered the room were the rest were along with Kendo, Endeavor and Gran Torino

Tsukauchi: The city is under attack!
Bakugo: We can see that idiot!
Nezu: Who is attacking?
Tsukauchi: Reports say that League of Villains has been identified in one of the zones, in the other zond the other lord of hell that appeared in the yakuza raid has been identified and there are two other beings we havent been able to identify who they are.
Gran Torino: Given the situation it is safe to say they are other lords of hell as well.
Nezu: This is really bad.
Angela: We have to fight!

Angela stood up from her bed.

All Might: Young Angela! You are really injured-
Angela: I dont care All Might, we cabt just let that bastard get away with this.
Bakugo: I swear I will bring Deku down and you cant stop me!
Todoroki: We have to fight! I dont care if we are not im top shape!
Nezu: *sigh* I gues we wont be able to convince you to stay here, we will pair you up so each of you is with a pro hero.
Tsukauchi: I suggest we leave the League to the UA staff and the other heroes, those who possess the hell flame should be dispatched against the lords immediately.
Nezu: Very well then we shall do that.

Time skip.

There were many bodies in the streets, all of them were pierced somewhere in their body. Aizawa, Bakugo and Kendo walked closely. They then saw the lord of hell piercing a civilian with a tentacle.

Bakugo: You bastard!

The Lord of Hell merely glanced at him.

Hokori: Eh? Oh you are those annoying heroes with the pure hell flames. My job here is done anyways, that was my 2,000th victim, but I guess I could use you to relief some strength.

From his back his six tentacles extended to attack Bakugo, Aizawa used his scarf and pulled him back. Kendo then tried to use chop off the tentacles using her hand but Hokori retracted them.

Aizawa: Bakugo, remember you are still not in top shape, you have to be wary.
Bakugo: Tsk...
Kendo: Here they come!

The tentacles came again and Kendo and Aizawa dodged around them while Bakugo used his explosions to keep them in line. Hokori then used his tentacle to grab a car and threw it against the heroes.

They jumped and dodged the car. The tentacles then attacked Kendo multiple times and she had to step backwards to avoid them all. Bakugo tried to approach Hokori but one of his tentacles slapped him and sent him flying across the into a building.

Aizawa: Bakugo!

Aizawa then charged at Hokori, who in turn sent his tentacles against him. Aizawa jumped and dodged them, he then used his scarf and captured them. Hokori was surprised by this move.

Aizawa: Kendo!

Kendo then made her hands big and brought them down in a hammer punch which burried Hokori underground. Kendo not letting go of the momentum she continued smacking Hokori repeatedly, letting the pure fell flames do its work.

Hokori then mustered his strength and broke his tentacles free from Aizawa's scarf and then brought them against Kendo and pierced her through the stomach, he then lifted her and threw her away.

Aizawa: Kendo.

Hokori then stood up visibly annoyed and was about to attack but the Bakugo came in and created the biggest explosion he had ever mustered.

Bakugo: Take that!

Then from out of the rubble of the explosion Hokori came out and he was pissed and also grinninig maniacally.

Hokori: You really thought that would be enough to beat me?! Hahaha, I'm a lord of hell, I will not go down so easily!

Then the tentacles came against them at even bigger speeds, they were able to dodged them but it grazed them and made some deep cuts.

Hokori: Lets see for how long you can survive!

In another part of the city.

Todoroki and Endeavor stood in shock at the image infront of them, from a lake of blood a dark figure stood watching them.

Endeavor: Who in hell are you?!
???: I am Magaru, the 3rd lord of hell.
Todoroko: 3rd Lord...
Endeavor: This one must be powerful.

Endeavor shot his hell flames against Magaru but suddenly from under him a black, ink-like substance appeared and covered the whole floor. Then from it a wall materialized and it prevented the flames from reaching Magaru.

Magaru: Pure hell flames. Your ability is... Problematic.

Then from the ink many spikes formed and Todoroki created and ice platform to save themselves. Magaru then shot many spikes at Endeavor but he used his flames and completely vaporized the attack.

Magaru: Hm.

From the ink mamy machines guns and cannons were generated and they began to shot at them. Todoroki created an ice barrier to act as their shield so they wouldnt get shot.

Todoroki: This guy....
Endeavor: Dont worry. I will show you how a true hero works!

Endeavor then jumped high and from the tips of his finger he created a flame whip which he then used to destroy the guns. He almost impacted Magaru too but he jumped back and avoided. Endeavor then activated his jet boots using his flames and he flew down against Magaru.

Endeavor: Prominece.... Buuuuuuuuurn!

His fist then impacted against Magaru in his face and he sent him flying, the impact was so great it destroyed many of the buildings nearby.

Eneavor then turned to Shoto who was now behind him.

Endeavor: See Shoto, that is how a hero works.

The suddenly from the ink in the floor spikes were formed but Todoroki saw them and formed an ice barrier to prevent his father from being killed.

Todorki: What a great hero lowering his guard like that.
Endeavor: .....

Suddenly a black whip destroyed the entire ice barrier forcing them to stand back. They saw as the black figure of Magaru rose from the dust an approached them.

Magaru looked like he had certainly taken a lot of damage from that.

Magaru: Ha... Haha....hahaha....hahahaha.....hahahahahahahaha!

He then raised his head to stare at the heroes with craze in his eye.

Magaru: You..... You bastards.... You will pay dearly for that....

Magaru then once again covered the floor in ink and then from under Todoroki some black tentacles emerged and took a hold of Todoroki and began to apply force.

Endeavor: Sho-

Before Endeavor could react the tentacles completely dismemberes Shoto and his body parts fell everywhere as the tentacles threw them all over the place.

Magaru: HahahahhahaHAHAHAHAHA! Now then what are you going to do?!

Endeavor turned to Magaru.

Endeavor: You BAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAARD!

Endeavor then lit up as never before and shot a massive barriage of flames against Magaru. Magaru created a barrier to protect himself but it was useless as the flames burnt right through it and Magaru took a direct hit.

When the flames finally died, the burnt figure of Magaru could be see, it then crumbled into a pile of dust. Endeavor fell to the ground, exhausted both physically from his quirk and mentally from the death of his son.

Meanwhile...

All Might, Gran Torino and Angela stared at the man infront of them.

The flames and the blood of the people were all around him.

All Might: You are.... A lord of hell arent you?!

The figure turned around.

???: I am indeed, greetings heroes, my name is Gasur, I'm the 2nd Lord of Hell.
Gran Torino: This one is going to be tough...
Angela: He has this powrful aura around him.
Gasur: Now then, we are only waiting for those idiot humans to finish their part, so I guess I still have some time to amuse myself.

Gasur then summoned a bunch of floating hands around him.

Gasur: Try to bring me down, heroes.

The handd the shot lasers from the hole they have in the middle, forcing them to dodge. All Might then counter attacked and went at blinding speeds against Gasur and when they were at the right distance he unleashed a barriage of punches on him. Once he was getting tired, All Might stopped, but he was as one of the hands that was glowing green had came and created a barrier around Gasur, so he received no damage.

Then Gasur snapped his fingers and one of the hands turned orange and created little dots all around All Might which then they all exploded and sent All Might flying.

Gran Torino moved at fast speeds to attack him but he couldnt breal the barrier and stepped back. Another hand came and turned blue and then shot two razor blades in a disc that began to follow Gran Torino around. Gran Torino jumped around trying to dodge them but then he charged against Garu's barrier and at the last second he jumped in another direction and the razors impacted the barrier, but once again it did no damage.

Gran Torino jumped back and then another hand appeared this time with the color yellow and it began to shoot many projectiles at a fast pase against Gran Torino who barely dodged them.

Then a red hand appeared infront of Angela and began to shoot high powered beams against her. They were slower then the ones Gran Torino was dodging but Angela was still in recovery so she was not able to move properly without the fear of the wound opening up once again. Thsi distracted Angela as she dodged the attack and didmt make her reslize she trapped herself into a corner. Gran Torino noticed this and jumped towards Angela to help her dodge but Gran Torino wasnt fast enough and though she managed to push Angela away, he himself has pierced by the beam.

Angela: Sensei!
Gran Torino: Idiot.... Dont worry about me.... Survive.... Dont let One for All die....

Angela knew there wasnt time to cry so she mustered her strength and stood up.

Angela stood up but Gasur used another power and created a light blue hand which shot 4 wires which trapped Angela and unabled her to move. Then the red hand appeared infront of her and as it shot its blast, All Might came and took it, his resistance prevented him from getting killed but he now had a severe burn. All Might then punched against the hand and it shattered.

Angela: All Might.... How do we win this...
Gasur: The answer is simple... You dont. Lets have a little bit more of fun shall we?

In Albert's dimension.

Albert was dodging laser beams that were constantly being shoot at him, he then had to dodge as spikes came out of nowhere and tried to pierce him. Abaddon meanwhile was fighting against some deformed skeleton that Ango had summoned. He then had to dodge as a Ango summoned a pit of fire that would have consumed him.

Albert then summoned his magic and threw a massive beam of pure hell flames against Ango. Ango summoned a barrier and although barely, he managed to neutralize Albert's attack.

Ango: You really think you can beat me?! Even though it is said that me Ango, are powerful enough to rival Midoriya?!

Albert then summoned some spears with pure hell flame amd threw them at Ango.

Ango summoned his own spears and they collided with Albert's. Abaddon then went to attack Ango but his sword didnt do any damage against him. Ango then simply punched Abaddon to the ground. Ango then summoned a massive ball of energy and threw it against Abaddon but Albert managed to interfere and neutralized the attack. Ango then summoned lightining and Albert had to step back to avoid the constant attacks. Ango then attacked Albert while using normal hell flames and Albert counter attacked doing the same. The flames clashed not being able to overpower the other and an explosion occured. Albert quickly regained his composure and attacked Ango and threw to razor discs of pure hell flame at Ango but Ango managed to dodge them. Ango then summoned hell flames beneath Albert and he barely had time to dodge. As Albert was going to land back down, spears shot out and pierced him in many parts of his body. Albert's healing spells were doing their best to keep Albert alive, but he would soon run out of magical energy.

Abaddon interfere and attaced Ango and was able to cut right through, this made Ango to unfocus and Albert was freed.

Ango: Abaddon you blasted traitor.
Abaddon: You are the traitors who overthrew the legitimate king of hell.
Ango: You will pay for this rebellion.

Ango then began to glow amd 4 new arms appeared as he transformed.

Ango: I will show you just how powerful I can be!
Abaddon: Hahahaha...Me too... Thanks to Albert, I finally managed to do it... My true form.

Abaddon then began to transform into his true body.

Abaddon: I will show you what a true demon is!

Abaddon then charged at Ango and their their clashed in an extraodinar show of strength. Abaddon stepped back and summoned a massive ball of energy and threw it at Ango and then later he exploded it. Ango came charging out of the explosion and using his laser he pierced Abaddon in the arm.

Ango: Looks like this "true demons" are a bit obsolete.

Abaddon then clenched his hand and everything around Ango explpded. Abaddon the summoned to fire whips and attacked Ango horizontally, chopping him in half but Ango easily regenerated himslef. Ango then summoned many spears and threw them at Abaddon who came charging through them and pierced Ango with his fist. Ango then used his arm and chopped off Abaddon's arm and then Ango came and placed his hand on Abaddon's chest as it began to glow, Ango smiled at Abaddon.

Ango: Goodbye.... Mr. True Demon.

Then the light expanded and an explosion was heard. As the smoke dispersed Abaddon could be seen with a massive hole in hid chest. Abaddon then fell down.

Abaddon: Albert..... I leave the rest to you....
Albert: Yes, thank you.

Ango turned to look at Alberlt who had a massive surge of magical power in his arms.

Albert: I have gathered my magic to beat you, be ready to be cleansed, Lord of Hell.
Ango: Bring it.

Albert launched his attack and Ango was ready to neutralize it the moment it was of range, but suddenly it changed course and it impacted the ground, but the sudden explosion filled the area with pure hell flame and there was nothing Ango could do now as in his panic, Albert launched another attack and it impacted Ango directly and he began to be consumed by the flames. Ango turned to Albert.

Ango: Damn youuuuuu! Von Frankeee!

Albert approached Ango and gave him the finishing blow by punching him in the face, and with that Ango finally crumbled into ashes.

In the city.

The UA staff was with the police and Tsukauchi as they were able to capture the League of Villains.

Shigaraki: T-this cant be.... If I dont fulfill my part..... He... He will...
Toga: Tomuraaa! I dont want to die! Tomuraaaa!

Kurogiri was unconscious so they werent able to use him to escape.

Midnight: It great we were able to capture them before they finished.
Present Mic: Indeed.
Tsukauchi: Our priority should be now defend this place and prevent them from finishing the ritual.
Cementos: Understood, I will create barriers.

Suddenly. Snap.

The entire area exploded, the civilians there were easily killed by that explosion.

Shigaraki then began to rise up and so did the rest of the League.

Shigaraki: What the-
???: Hahahahahaha!

The League turned to the figure coming from the dust.

???: Oh? Look who we have here, the useless villains that couldnt even kill a bunch of unarmed people.
Shigaraki: Who are you?!
???: My name is Vanir, and I am a personal advisor to the Lord Midoriya himself.
Shigaraki: I suppose you are reinforcements?
Vanir: Hahahaha! Oh poor you! I just came here to do what you couldnt, and also to recover a debt.
Shigaraki: Debt?
Vanir: You know what I am talking about.

Vanir then got close on Shigaraki's face.

Vanir: You have failed in fulfilling your part of the deal.

Shigaraki then stepped back.

Shigaraki: W-wait, no this cant be! B-but I-
Vanir: There are no buts.
Shigaraki: In that case.... Dieeee!

Shigaraki then attacked Vanir and placed his hand on his face, but nothing happened. Shigaraki stepped back in fear.

Shigaraki: N-noo..
Vanir: Now then, time to send you were you belong.

Vanir snapped his fingers and from the ground many small versions of himself popped out.

The small Vanirs then threw themselves and covered all of the League's members. Vanir snapped his fingers again and the dolls exploded, killing the League in an instant.

Vanir: Now them it is time...

Suddenly all the areas were there had been a massacre began to glow and then they connected themselves and the massive massacre caused by the first demon was left in the center.

The ground in the entire city began to shake and then.... The ground in thw middle began to fall down to reveal a world beneath, the entire ground began to fall until the depths of hell were now exposed to the world.

Then an entity, from the millions of entities below, rose to the surface.

Izuku: HahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 23.9K 29
~~~completed~~~ "would you like a quirk Midoriya? Well we can help with that" __ "You killed them! You fucking killed them" "It wouldn't have happe...
223K 12.2K 51
Being able to see things no one has ever, is not great. Izuku-a boy who just wants to live a normal life and become a hero-is cursed to see things he...
72.8K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...
1.2K 29 15
Izuku Midoriya is the traitor of Class 1-A. However, as with most things in his life, it's complicated. After his father left, life with his single m...