Kuroko no Basket Oneshots ✔

By bacanijhay

Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate t... More

Disclaimer
My nerd model (Kise x Reader)
Drunk (Midorima x Reader)
Heartbreaks (Aomine x Reader)
Pocky Game (Akashi x Reader)
Forgiven (Aomine x Reader Part 2)
Reading Lemon (Kagami x Reader)
Jealousy (Kuroko x Reader)
Tastes (Murasakibara x Reader)
Boyish Girlfriend (Himuro x Reader)
First Kiss (Hayama x Reader)
Move on (Kiyoshi x Reader)
Protect you (Takao x Reader)
First Time (Kagami x Reader) LEMON
~Birthday Special~ (Takao x Reader)
Love Hurts (Kasamatsu x Reader x Kise)
Jealousy Over Game (Kise x Reader)
Ryouta's Punishment (Kise x Reader) Part 2 of Jealousy Over Game
New Chapter (Nijimura x Reader)
Bet (Akashi x Reader)
Make Over (Hyuuga x Reader)
Ghost (Mayuzumi x Reader)
Regrets (Akashi x Reader)
Exception (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Exception *Lemon Part* (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Catboy Confessions (Koganei x Reader)
Memories (AU! Midorima x Reader) Part II
Birthday Special~ (Akashi x Reader)
Project! Confession (Akashi x Reader)
Father and Son (Hayama x Reader)
Cold-Hearted Girl (Kise x Reader) Part 1
Forgive Me (Kise x Reader) Part 2 (end)
Truce (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Three things i love about him (Murasakibara x Reader)
KNB Season 3
Happy Anniversary~ (Kuroko x Reader)
Punishment Time~ (Dominant! Kuroko x Reader) LEMON
Thank you (Aomine x Reader)
I'm sorry... (Midorima x Reader)
Unfair (Akashi x Reader)
Cute Jealousy (Moriyama x Reader)
Dear Readers (A/N)
Finally! -Oneshot-
Extreme Punishment (Akashi x Reader x Midorima) LEMON
Extreme Punishment (Part 2) -Akashi x Reader x Midorima- LEMON
Happy Birthday! -Kuroko's Birthday Special-
Birthday Gift -Part 2- LE-MOAN
Dare -Oneshot-
-You're Mine- (Midorima x Reader)
Bullied Bestfriend (Republished)
Holloween Prank (Kise x Reader)
Ms.Popular and Mr. Basketball Idiot (Kagami x Reader)
Two Lights (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Tips (Kagami x Reader)
Friendzone (Kise x Reader)
-Chocolate- (Hyuuga x Reader) Valentines Day LEMON
-Valentines Special- (Midorima x Reader)
-Forevermore- Valentines Day Special
-Surprise- Valentines Day Special
Pleasures -Valentines Special-
Savior (Haizaki x Reader)
Savior Part II (Haizaki x Reader)
Sorry and Thank you
Confession (Haizaki x Reader) Part 3 -Last Part-
blah blahs of the author
Hi! (A/N)
AHERM!

Amnesia (Midorima x Reader) AU Alert!

20.7K 427 92
By bacanijhay

Warning:

This oneshot contains an AU (Alternate Universe) scenarios and a bit (or more xD) OOCness of the characters.

If you don't like AU stories then i prefer you not to read this oneshot. Sorry for the title xD but you'll get it later..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were with your bestfriend Takao having a chasing session with a child in a room. You didn't know a child could be that fast when it comes to injection as the two of you looked like a chicken chasing a culprit who got your eggs away from you.

"C'mon (Child's/N)-kun, we have to inject this so you can be a man, you said you want to be manly right?" You said as the two of you were still chasing (Child's/N).

"I want to! but not in that way!" (Child's/N) said as your boyfriend Midorima opened the door making the child run to him. He caught (Child's/N) easily and held him up.

"Woah! Hold him still! Takao CHARGE!" you commanded Takao to hold the struggling child. When the child finally can't move you quickly gave him an injection making him to cry.

"Finished! Now for a reward!" You cheerfully said as you pulled a drawer full of candies and gave the child some of it making him suddenly happy and gave him to his parents.

As the three of you waved goodbye to the family, Midorima looked at the two of you and sighed.

"What are you two doing earlier? Chasing that child would be easy for the two of you but it seems you can't keep up with him nanodayo." He exasperatedly said.

"He's so fast! Sheesh, i'm not a runner to begin with." You pouted making Takao snort, you glared at him.

"And you.." Midorima looked at his assistant "You're a former basketball player, why you can't catch him-nodayo"

"Eh? If i run fast i wouldn't see (F/N)-chan run! Actually i recorded a video of her running.. Ne, ne shin-chaaaan~ you want to see her run too right?" Takao teased as you on the other hand smacked him right on his head.

"Delete that! Or you won't see another day tomo--"

"Sent!" Takao quickly cutted you off, as he sent your video to your boyfriend and played it. You heard your voice on the phone as Midorima just stared at it with flushed cheeks, you noticed his shoulders shaking trying his best not to laugh at you.

"Try to laugh and i'll kill you too" You glared at your boyfriend he quickly turned his phone off and cleared his throat and got back to his usual demeanor, he demanded Takao to check some patients in another ward leaving the two of you alone.

"I'm going back to work nanodayo" He said and walked away, you sighed.

Being the doctor he is, you barely see him in your shared apartment. He even spends his free time researching for a new cure to cancer. You always invite him for a lunch or some date just for a while but he always turns you down because of his researches here and there. Heck, you don't even know if he still loves you or not. You sighed as you remember all those times.

"chan...(F/N)-chan!" You snapped out of your thoughts when Takao called you. You quickly shrugged off all the feelings inside of you and do your rounds with your bestfriend.

- Timeskip -

Midorima was surprisingly gone home early and you were still on your duty. He doesn't even bother to inform that he'll go home earlier than you. It just takes several seconds to text or to make a voice call just to inform you but he didn't make an effort to do it. You were starting to feel jealous over that research, you sighed.

"27.." Takao said while looking at you.

"Huh?" You tilted your head as you were gotten confused on what he is saying.

"It's the 27th time you sighed, do you have a problem (F/N)-chan?" You shook your head as you prepared some of antibiotics for the patients.

"I just felt like sighing, c'mon let's do our last round. I'm tired and i want to go home now" You said and quickly walked out leaving Takao behind. He knew you a lot and he knows there's a problem between that sighs of yours.

- Timeskip -

You quickly walked in the apartment and noticed the light coming from the office room. You slowly opened the door and found your boyfriend concentrated on his research frowning and taking some notes. You entered and decided to massage him.

"You have to rest Shin, you can do that tomorrow if you got enough rest." You said as you massage his shoulders but he didn't budge and just continued his work.

"Shin get some rest, you need it. Continue that tomorrow please?" You repeated making him sigh.

"No, i'll finish this first. If you want to rest then don't mind me i have some things to do, this is more important than rest nanodayo." He said making your blood boil but you still managed to calm your nerves.

"But your health is important too Shin. How can you save lives if you yourself can't even get some rest! You're not invincible for Pete's sake!" You said still containing your anger flowing to your veins.

"Don't be so insistent nanodayo! I want to save lives because it's my work as a doctor and you're just a nurse you can't feel what i've felt when a person dies infront of you! Now, if you want to rest then rest! Don't disturb me!" He stood up and shouted at you as you on the other side flinched at his words.

"Y-yes, i'm just only a nurse.. But is it wrong to be worried about you too? You even barely talk to me since you started your damn research but i just let it off knowing you would do anything to save lives. But you took it so seriously and barely got some rest and now i'm just fucking worried about your health but you told me to fuck off?! Yes i know what you feel when a person dies infront of your eyes! My Mom and Dad made me feel that a long time ago! If you don't want me to disturb you then let's break up! I've had enough of this shit! Marry your research papers not me Shintaho!" With that, you walked out of the apartment with tears on your eyes, ignoring the calls of your now ex-boyfriend. Midorima on the other hand started to realize what he just said and slumped back to his chair, he cursed himself saying those things to you.

You were absentmindedly walking through the streets of Tokyo, not bothering to wipe all the tears falling to your cheeks. You quickly walked across the street not noticing the blinking green light became red as you just saw a flash of light then blacked out.

It's almost half an hour when you left the apartment, Midorima sat infront of the T.V watching some news and still trying to contact you to say sorry but your phone was off, but then a certain flash report caught his attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midorima hurriedly asked the nurse at information desk of the hospital as Takao arrived in the hospital too looking worried at his bestfriend.

"She's still at emergency room sensei" Midorima and Takao wasted no time and ran towards the emergency room.

When they arrived, an horror look of the two appeared on their face. (F/N)'s left leg was horribly damaged as the other parts of her body were covered by bruises and wounds.

"Lucky for her, her spinal cord didn't seem to be damaged but i can't promise about her leg and the time she'll wake up though, she's in state of coma. Some people who witnessed the scene said that she didn't notice the stoplight and got hit by a speeding car. Here's her belongings." His co-doctor said to Midorima as he handed a cracked phone and an engagement ring. Midorima started to cry as he regrets all the things he had said to you. If he just didn't said that, probably the two of you were sleeping now. Takao can't mutter a word and stared at you blankly hoping you to wake up as soon as possible as tears formed in his eyes.

-3 months later-

The two friends just finished their rounds as they visit you to your room telling you about their day and Takao being noisy and tease. Midorima on the other side were holding your small hand to his. He still regrets about what he said that night and internally scolding himself as he seems to be more restless than ever, dark eyebags was visible to his face and he began to lose weight because of the incident..

"Please wake up (F/N), i miss you so much" Midorima said making Takao silent. Beep sounds was heard throughout the room.

Your hands suddenly flinched causing the two look at you. (E/C) slowly opens as Midorima stood up and check your vitals. It all seem normal they smiled as you looked at them.

"(F/N)/-chan you're awake!" They said in unison, but you just stared blankly at them..

"Who are you? Who am i?"

Was the only words you said making them look at you incredulously. That was the worse they heard from you.

You can't remember anything...

A/N: Dun Dun Dun Dun!

A cliffhanger you see xD LoL.. One of my top favorite authors requested a oneshot from me :3 and i'll give you a bonus for requesting though xD Hope i won't disappoint you Alex-chan ^-^ LoL

Thanks for reading my Oneshots yaaaaa!

By the way i would like to thank all of you voted for my stories even if it's some sort of uhh.. clichè.. But i'm still thankful. I really appreciate all of your votes and reads :)

Especially to AbbieVanityCakes who recently voted on my other stories and i was like "kyaaa! One of my top favorite and famous fanfic author voted my stories!" Thank you very much *bows*

See you on Part two!

Dedicated to: M271295

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.4K 33
AkaKuro one-shots and two-shots! Most of them are angst...
33.7K 532 130
This is a wide spectrum of anime and manga that I've read and watched. These are Xreader and requests are open. If I know enough about the character...
92.3K 1.9K 31
~ One shots of Akashi x Kuroko Request are closed for the mean time. Contains : • Fluff • Angst Rated 13+
1.2M 25.4K 58
Discontinued.