Collins Preferences.

By distractfulbabe

Chris and Crawford Collins = baes. More

1- Good morning texts.
4- YouTube Video Together
3- Meeting his family

2- Cute Dates

706 12 0
By distractfulbabe

Crawford~Going Stargazing.:
"Crawf, can you please tell me where we're going?" I ask for the billionth time now.

"Shh, we'll be there very soon baby." He smiles looking over at me. I can't help but smile at his dimples. We've been driving down an empty road for miles now, and he still wouldn't tell me where we were going. It's just beginning to be dark. We held hands as he drove and I sang along quietly to the song on the radio. Finally out of the blue and parking lot came into view, with a side on the side that said 'Lover Lane Park.'

"What is this place?" I asked when Crawford had opened my door and helped me out of the car. I pat down the back of my pants as his hands went over my eyes now.

"This way baby" He said guiding me. The only sounds you could here was the rambling of rocks as we walked and our slow breathing. We finally came to a stop and he uncovered my eyes. I gasp at the beautiful site. It was a small firepit set up and a picnic basket on the edge with two comfy chairs and a few blankets.

"This is perfect babe." I kiss his cheek and I sit down on one of the chairs, wrapping myself in a blanket. Crawford starts the fire and sits in the other chair. He digs through the basket of food then pulls out a thermostat. He pours hot chocolate into two coffee cups and puts marshmallows in them. He hands me a cup and I smile with a small "thank you." We sit in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, listening to the sound of the crackling fire and birds in the distance.

"The stars look just as beautiful as you tonight." I look up and smile at my beautiful boyfriend, he's looking up at the stars.

"You're so cheesy." I laugh a little, shaking my head. He turns his attention on me now and smiles, dimples showing again.

"And you're gorgeous." His brown eyes are a hint darker than usual, probably because of the lighting and I smile at him again. I look up at the stars for a few minutes, smiling. They were very beautiful. My phone beeps, distracting me from what I'm looking at. It's a tweet notification from Crawford. I eye him and he just looks into the fire pit, as if he's thinking. I slide my finger along the screen to unlock it and then check Crawford's tweet.

@CrawfordCollins: She can't keep her eyes off the stars, but I can't seem to keep mine off of her❤ I love her. http:www.jdrishdj.com

Attached was a photo of me just a few minutes ago, smiling and looking at the stars. I smile at it and retweet it.

"I'm so in love with you." His voice breaks the comfortable silence making me look up at him. It makes me smile a lot more. 'I love you' and 'I'm in love with you' had completely different meanings. 'I love you' means you like that person, and that you enjoy having them in your life. 'I'm in love with you' means all that and you've invested yourself into them, that there is not a single thing in this word that will take that feeling away.

"I'm in love with you too."

***

Chris Stay At Home Date:
"There." I say getting off my tip toes and back up from the tree.

"It looks amazing babe" my boyfriend, Chris walked through the door carrying two mugs of what I hope is hot chocolate. I smile when he hands me a mug and it is hot chocolate with small marshmallows. I peck his lips and he slides his arm around my waist and we watch the Christmas tree lit up. We were dressed in sweats and ugly Christmas sweaters.

"So what're we gonna go tonight?" I ask, turning to look at him. He smiles and watches me with his green eyes. He seems to be thinking.

"Wait right here." He says and hands me his mug then runs off into another room. He comes back with a bunch of blankets, then leaves again and brings back a few stools from the kitchen.

"What are you-" I begin but he takes the mugs from me and sets them down on the living room table, which he had moved from the middle of the room to the side.

"We're going to make a fort!" He beams as he hands me a side of a blanket. I laugh at him as we stretch the blanket out over the stools, making sure it doesn't cave in. He tells me to hold on and runs into the other room. Meanwhile he does whatever he's doing I spread a blanket underneath the 'fort' and put a few pillows from the couch onto the blanket on the floor then crawl under. Chris walks back in with his laptop and a stack of movies.

"Do you wanna watch Aladdin or Cinderella?" He smiles at me while crawling under the the fort next to me.

"Aladdin." I answer and he places the DVD into his laptop. I snuggle into his side and throw a blanket over us as he begins the movie.

"I love you baby girl." He kisses my forehead and I lay my head onto his chest.

"This is the best first Christmas together I could have ever asked for."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 3.1K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
367K 22K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...