Fate/Liber Novus Vol. I

By AriesStar337

An book of OC Servants that haven't made an appearance in canon. An re-write but some may remain the same More

The Adventurer of Darkness
The Sword Princess
The Hero of Chaos
The One-Eyed Dragon
The Beautiful Princess
The Samurai of the Serpent Fang
The Tiger of Kai
The Grand Strategist
The Sage Equal to Heaven
The One who Scorns Evil
The Dark Swordsman
The White Ghost
The Mad Howler
The King of Corruption
The Chosen of the Sword of the Sun
The Lion Knight
The Mystic Duke(Rewrite)
The Medic Martial Artist
The Hero Prince of Troy
The Saint Enlightener
The Night Blade
The Sworn Enemy of the White Whale
The Hero of the Ocean
The Strongest Warrior of the Rising Sun
The Star Knight
The Wolf King
The Northstar Magician
The Radiant Emperor of the Sun
The Warrior Monk
The Byronic Hero
The Wild and Crazy of the Heike
The Angel of the Crimson Wings
The Poisonous Emperor
The Gallant Swordsman
The Marshal of the Undying Army
The Dutiful Swordsman
The Divine Trickster
The Invincible Swordsman
The Divine Swordsman of Retribution
The Demon Samurai
The Scientist Alchemist
The Empress of Restoration
The Beast of the Abyss
The Black Count
The Last General of the Heike
The Black Shield
The Hero of the Sky
The Crosser of the Sea
The Son of Evil
The Boar Slayer
The Elder Star of Gemini
The Sword Saint
The Revolutionary Idealist
The Prodigious Hero
The Bladed Dragon
The Red Flag
The Blessed Hero
The Risen Knight
The Hero of the Genji
The Meteor Spear
The Blooded Blossom

The Peach Boy

377 8 0
By AriesStar337

Class: Saber.
True Name: Momotaro.
Other Names: The Heaven Sent Child, Prince Kibitsuhiko-no-Mikoto, Hiko Isuseri-hiko no Mikoto.
Gender: Male.
Armament: Sword.
Height: 145cm.
Weight: 38kg.
Region: Japan.
Source: Nihon Shoki, Momotaro.
Hidden Attribute: Heaven.

Personality: He's like any young boy of his apparent age. Playful mischievous, energetic and cheerful young boy. He is also pretty adventurous and bold, as he tends to head on into danger just for the fun of it. But he shows more an responsible and gentle side than anything else due to the fact that he is a 'heaven sent hero' who slays evil and helps the weak, he also has the common sense enough to snap at others who does not behave correctly. He doesn't fight for himself, rather, he would try to be an exemplar Servant if the Master isn't an evil person.

Likes: "What do I like? That would be peaches. Pretty obvious isn't it?"
Dislikes: "I hate the fact that my name was used for evil... I just can't stand it."

Appearance:

(His looks, though his eyes are a deep blue color)

(First Ascension outfit)

(Second Ascension outfit)

(Third and final Ascension outfit. The hat is not included)

History: He is a popular hero of Japanese folklore. He is the legendary narrative of Prince Kibitsuhiko no Mikoto, a prince of the first years of the Yayoi period of Japan, sent by his father to destroy the demon nation of Kibi no Kuni, ruled by the demon Onra. He was later enshrined as a Kami.

Momotaro was born from a giant peach, which was found floating down a river by an old childless woman who was washing clothes there. The woman and her husband discovered the child when they tried to open the peach to eat it. The child explained that he had been bestowed by the gods to be their son. The couple named him Momotaro, from momo(peach) and taro(eldest son in the family).

When he matured into adolescence, Momotaro left his parents to fight a band of Oni who marauded over their land, by seeking them out in the distant island where they dwelled, a place called Onigashima or "Demon Island". En route, Momotaro met and befriended a talking dog, monkey and pheasant, who agreed to help him in his quest in exchange of his rations of Kibi Dango.

Rarity: ☆☆☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Arts/Arts/Buster/Buster.
Alignment: Lawful-Good.
Strength: A.
Endurance: B.
Agility: A.
Mana: C++.
Luck: A+.
Noble Phantasm: A.

Class Skills~

Magic Resistance: A.

Riding: A+.

Divinity: B: Called the Heaven sent Child by those around him. In truth, he's the son of a certain god/goddess and an earthly spirit.

Personal Skills~

Coat of Momotaro: EX: This skill acts as an form of Innocent Monster, because while Prince Kibitsuhiko no Mikoto was an historical figure for the Japanese mythology, his fictional counterpart, Momotaro, boast a greater fame in all of Japan. Therefore if you were to ask him if he's Kibitsuhiko or Momotaro, he will always respond with Momotaro with all honesty. Though, despite that, even if both Kibitsuhiko or Momotaro started their legends in an adolescent age, the Servant Momotaro will always be summoned in a form of a little boy. With this skill he gains a tremendous boost in power against those who doesn't has an "human" origin. Game Effects; Enhances own Arts and Buster performances for 3 turns. Increases own damage against Heaven and Earth attributed enemies for 3 turns.

Divine Arts of War: A: The knowledge in the arts of war and combat just comes naturally to Momotaro, to a point where it is almost believed to be divine intervention. That knowledge was passed to him by Takemikazuchi and Susanoo when he was being born on the peach. Game Effects; Increases party's attack for 3 turns. Increases party's defense by a 50% for 3 turns.

Gifted from the Heavens: EX: While his true parents are unknown, it is undoubtedly sure that they weren't humans to begin with. That can explain the why all the miracles that happen to him, it can also explain his unparalleled strength, swiftness, and his peerless swordsmanship without any prior training. This skill significantly boost his luck and other parameters and he can even learn how to use any weapon he touches. Game Effects; Increases own attack for 3 turns. Increases own NP damage for 3 turns. Increases own Critical damage for 3 turns.

Noble Phantasms~

Yatsuka no Tsurugi~The Treasured Sword Demon Extermination: Anti-Army: A: The Eight-Handled Sword, aka Eight Hands Long Sword, aka Yatsuka no Tsurugi 八握剣 is one of the Ten Sacred Treasures given by Nigihayahi, a Shinto god, to the Mononobe clan. Eight is also a holy number in ancient Japan and China. Even in the modern day, the number 8 and octagons are often associated with the emperor. It was often confused with the Hands Long Sword, Totsuka no Tsurugi, which is incorrect and refers to different lore as they're totally different swords all together. This sword was given to Prince Kibitsuhiko-no-Mikoto(Momotaro) as a means to exterminate the Onis of Kibi no Kuni, and he defeated Onra with it as such this sword has gained anti-mystic properties. Game Effects; Increases own attack for 1 turn. Increase own damage against Wild Beast and Demonic enemies for 1 turn. Plus damage against Evil aligned enemies for 1 turn. Buster NP.

Three Great Beasts~My friends, to my Aid!: Anti-Army: A: This Noble Phantasm is born from the fairy tale of Momotaro, in which three animals helped him in his quest to defeat the Onis of Onigashima. The truth is that such common animals wouldn't never be able to battle powerful being such as an Oni, as the truth is that those three friends are Phantasmals that Momotaro had gained their loyalty. This Noble Phantasm lets Momotaro to summon such friends to aid him in battle. Each one of them are extremely loyal to Momotaro, therefore they will also listen to the Master since they're the one who maintains Momotaro's existance in the world. The Sarugami has an great strength that is even able to shake a whole mountain, which he serves as Momotaro's strength. The Inugami acts as an mount for Momotaro which his speeds goes beyond human eye. And the Hoo is the flying mount of Momotaro as also heal wounds, plus he can fire powerful multicolored beams from his beak, or so the Onis from Onigashima claimed.

Summoning: "My name is Momotaro, I am a Saber! I hope to be of service to you, Master!"

My Room comments: 1: "Master, I'm bored! Lets go play outside!"

2: "Yes, I was summoned by you, so I'll do my absolute best!"

3: "I am not sure, but I think trusting each other is what makes up a Servant and Master relationship."

Davy Jones(Rider): "Bro(Aniki)! Is that really Bro! I'm so glad! To be able to fight alongside you again, Bro!"

Europa: "Hmm... It's not that I dislike her, rather, for some reason she creeps me out the how she willingly accepts her role as an grandma."

Nagao Kagetora: "Hmmm.... There's something evil inside her, something that is more of an enemy of humanity. I don't know why she believes herself to be Biten-sama's avatar, but she does something out of turn, then as the Child of Heaven, then I shall punish her."

Tamamo no Mae: "I...I don't know why... But... I get this strange feeling of wanting to embrace her for some reason..."

Shuten-Douji/Ibaraki-Douji/Ongyo-ki: "While I have some doubts in working together with those who I hunted down... As long as you're careful around them, then it'll be fine."

Jack the Rippe(female)/Nursery Rhime/Paul Bunyan/Abigail Williams: "I just feel like that me and Voyager are the two only boys among the children Servants... Just what's up with the Throne of Heroes?"

Miyu Edelfelt: "Miyu-chan... For some reason I feel like that she's similar to me. Maybe she's also an Heaven sent Child?"

Illyasviel von Einzbern: "What is it, Master? About Illya-chan? It's not that I dislike her or anything, it's just that I get an feeling which urges me to draw my sword and cut her down. I mean, calling me cute and saying to put an dress while having those creepy-looking eyes makes me want to cut her down."

Chloe von Einzbern: "Chloe. While she was passing me, she clicked her tongue while muttering "Such a waste that he isn't a girl." I karate-choped her head for that rude comment. Goodness sake, I am no one to judge others by their taste, but I sure can recomend her to not let her desires to get the better of her."

Voyager/Saito Oniwakamaru: "We're the adventurer group called the "Stars of Heaven'! How about it, Master? Hm? If I do focus too much on the how cool it sounds? I-It should be there anything else than that?"

Kiso-Minamoto no Yoshinaka/Ushiwakamaru: "Hmm... Yoshinaka-san does really has a good spearmanship. Yep, an inhuman spearmanship. But that also can be said about Ushiwakamaru-san, she possess that inhuman swordsmanship. That's why I cannot help but to think if they maybe shared the same teacher?"

Sun Wukong: "That's him... He is Bro's rival... Yes, with that matchless strength, that unbreakable body. Yes, I can truly see why Bro doesn't accepts anyone else than that guy as his rival. The Sage Equal to Heaven, does truly suits him."

Jimmu: "If his imperial majesty counts as a Heaven sent Child? His majesty is something way different from that. He is the very pinnacle among all those who resided in Japan. You can say, an miracle which can only happen one time. The only one comparable to him in such terms is the King Gilgamesh."

Japanese Servants: "If we talk about ranking of power between Heroic Spirits in Japan, then his majesty Jimmu would be at the very top and Princess Yamato would come second, as the human wielder of the Kusanagi. Hm? Which rank I would be? Maybe between the sixth or seventh place, after all I can't compare to men such as Mitsuyoshi-dono or Yukimura-san."

Event: "An event? I heard from bro that those are the strangest fields of battle, which anything can happen, and is where Master pillages resources. Hm? Master, did I get it wrong?"

Birthday: "Your birthday? Then how about a good portion of dangos, Master?"

Holy Grail: "The Holy Grail? Sure! If you want to give it to me, then is fine. But if you want it for something else, then is also fine as long as it is not for a wrong reason."

Bond Lines: 1: "Hey, Master. When are we going to depart? In the mean time, you can ask me whatever you want and I will answer."

2: "About my friends? Yep! Those are the most trustable and helpful of friends that I made! Hm? They aren't suppossed to be just a dog, monkey and a pheasant? Master, what are you talking about? Do you really think such normal animals could stand up to creatures such as the Oni?"

3: "Why did I start my journey to slay the Oni? That's simple! To repay the debt to my earthly human parents and the villagers' kindness for accepting me, despite not being human."

4: "About my true parents? I don't know. I never met them in my life. Maybe is for the best, because I wouldn't know what to say to them if I met them. At this point, my heart is more atunned with humanity than with the divine."

5: "Your journey is totally different from mine. While my journey started to repay a debt, your's started by a situation you couldn't control. Journeys takes many kinds of shape, from the road to glory or to ruin. They may have a bittersweet end or a happy end, or one end filled with disgrace. Master, whatever end you face, I shall remain at your side as your sword."

Noble Phantasm damage: "Now you've done it!"

Regular damage: 1: "It hurts!"

2: "It doesn't stings!"

Defeat: 1: "I... I was defeated... I leave for now... But... defeat the enemy..."

2: "Damn... I falled short... I guess this is providence..."

Victory: 1: "We won, we won! Let us celebrate with a fest tonight!"

2: "Eh? If were done already? Then Let us move foward!"

3: "I guess this is an okay victory! Let us eat dango back at home!"

Noble Phantasm: 1: "(His sword began to flare up as an amount of energy burst out) March on!(He then jumps into the back of the Inugami and rides on) Under the providence of heavens, my sword shall exterminate all demons!(With a high leap, Momotaro then smashed his sword against all the enemies) Yatsuka no Tsurugi!!"

2: "Hahahaha!!(His sword began to flare up as an amount of energy burst out, he then jumps into the back of the Inugami and rides on) This is so much fun that I can't barely contain myself! Riding with friends to defeat evil!(With a high leap, Momotaro then smashes his sword against all the enemies) Yatsuka no Tsurugi!"

Voice: Junko Takeuchi.
Other qualifying classes: Lancer, Rider.

Here it is, Momotaro once again, this time mixed with his(possibly) historical counterpart, Prince Kibitsuhiko no Mikoto. Although now I think he's a little different from his previous version.

Vote and Subscribe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 708 9
A soul has been reincarnated into a world full of demons and angels, but she will have a power from another world. The power of the Class Cards from...
436 12 11
You, Y/n, are the final Master of Chaldea. Everything is going according to plan until you begin to hear a voice calling from the darkness. Soon, you...
52.2K 763 26
For the third time, this is a fictional retelling of how I met my female servants in the Fate Grand Order mobile app game. This is the third installm...
73K 4.5K 174
Sequel of Fate: I Will Eventually Become the Hero of Justice