Fight ✔

By itsakhia

"I'll fight for you even if the whole world is against for the both of us" In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Ju... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
epilogue
note

41

3.1K 103 126
By itsakhia

#TzuKook trend worldwidw after BTS' Jungkook revealed that he and TWICE' Tzuyu are dating!

It was yesterday when YG Entertainment confirms that BTS' Jungkook and Blackpink's Lisa are dating, BTS' Jungkook HIMSELF, revelead that he and Lisa aren't dating, instead, he and TWICE' Tzuyu are dating.

ARMYs started attacking TWICE' Tzuyu's instagram account and their group account as they saw the news.

#TzuKook trended worldwide but fans--especially ARMYs do not support their relationship as they support Jungkook and Lisa's relationship.

Months ago, Dispatch revealed pictures of the couple they caught having a night stroll in Han River, fans are waiting for their confirmation.

Congratulations to the new couple!

bangtanpink @lalikook
NO FUCKING WAY!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! HE IS DATING LISA PERIODT!!!

armyonce @tzukookisreal
replying to @lalikook
uM dUh, did you know the meaning 'PERSONALLY?'

bangtwiceu @tzukookie
replying to @lalikook and @tzukookisreal
Bitch, even JK confirmed it himself that he's dating our Tzuyu.

bangtan @vkook
WHY IS HE DATING HER?! SHE'S UNTALENTED THOUGH! ALL SHE HAVE IS BEAUTY!!

bangtanislove @jjkishearteu
replying to @vkook
I KNOW RIGHT! I RATHER SEE HIM DATING LISA, OR YERI, OR EUNHA OR MAYBE IU BUT NOT THIS TAIWANESE! ALL SHE HAS IS BEAUTY!!

armyforever @ jungkookismylove
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS DATING AN UNTALENTED GIRL! MY GOSH JUNGKOOK!!

ilovebangtan @armyforever
AS MUCH AS I LOVE JUNGKOOK I DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER!!

#TZUYULEAVETWICEANDOURJUNGKOOK trended worlwide!

bangtanpink @lalisajeon
I can't believe he dated Tzuyu instead our Lali.

bangtanpinkeu @jinsoo
replying to @lalisajeon
yeah, he fucking dated an untalented girl!

bangtanboys @isupportbangtan
YAH! @JYPETWICE TZUYU YOU DON'T DESERVE JK!!!

bangtanlovesarmy @armyislife
LEAVE OUR JUNGKOOK!! YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM YOU UNTALENTED BITCH!!

"FUCK YOU ALL!!" jeongyeon threw her phone on the couch.

it's already 7 in the evening and they are worried to death! tzuyu didn't let anyone come in to her room! she didn't even ate dinner yesterday! she also did not ate lunch!

"unnie calm down." mina said. "as much as i want to i can't!"

"how dare them! how dare them tell that tzuyu doesn't deserve jk! how dare them!!"

"we'll try to make tzuyu eat. she hasn't eat anything since last night." dahyun informed them and went upstairs with nayeon.

"what are we going to do?! they are already sending death threats to tzuyu!" nayeon asked. "they're even commenting on our recent posts especially on tzuyu's posts!" chaeyoung said.

"this is all yg entertainment's fault!!" she shouted. "is it our fault that he treats his artists bad?! so they asked big hit for help, that they want jimin and jungkook to date lisa and rośe so they'll be more known all over the world!"

"they are so fucked up!"

"OH GOD! DISPATCH CONFIRMED THAT THEY REALLY CAUGHT TZUYU AND JUNGKOOK!!" momo informed and showed them their phone!

Dispatch finally revealed who is the couple they caught!

Dispatch finally posted the clearer pictures so the people can see who is the couple they caught having a stroll!

And it is BTS' Jungkook and TWICE' Tzuyu!

jeongyeon swiped the article and she's getting more angrier than ever after reading the fans' comments.

bangtanpink @lalikook
NO I STILL BELIEVE IN LISKOOK!!

bangtwiceislife @armyonce
I KNEW IT!!! #TzuKook! WE WON GUYS WE WON!!

bangtansonyeondan @armylovesbangtan
NOOO!!! I WILL NOT SUPPORT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER!!!

bangtan @ilovevkook
#TZUYULEAVETWICEANDOURJUNGKOOK !!!!!!!

bang! tan! @seokjinnie
Jungkook, there'a a lot of TALENTED womens around! why do you have to choose and UNTALENTED girl?

chaeyoung turned off the phone. "GUYS HELP TZUYU FAINTED!!" their eyes widened and rushed upstairs. jeongyeon and chaeyoung helpes dahyun to carry tzuyu.

"PD-NIM!! TZUYU JUST FAINTED!!" nayeon informed as they walked outside. they forgot to wear masks or hats but they don't care. tzuyu's health is more important here!

jihyo opened the door of their van and she helped the three to put tzuyu inside. nayeon went to the driver's seat and started the engine.

"call the boys!" jihyo told the maknae line.

"did you got inside her room?" jihyo nodded. "she managed to open the door and after that, she fell on the ground." she explained.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL!! TZUYU FAINTER!!" dahyun shouted loudly. "YEAH I THINK WE'RE ALMOST THERE!"

dahyun ended the call. "they'll follow! they just need to fetch jungkook since he stayed at big hit!"

"nayeon unnie are we almost there?" momo asked. "almost!" she answered. "yah chou tzuyu! don't you leave us!"

"she's dying?!" the maknae line reacted. "no no no! that's not what i meant!"

"did she do something when she locked herself?" mina asked, worriedly. "hopefully, no."

"we know our tzuyu, she won't do anything that will affect her health and anyone of us." jeongyeon said.

nayeon stopped the car, it was their cue to go out. "help please! she fainted!" the members who aren't helping the three to carry tzuyu ran away from there to call for help.

a nurse finally arrived with a hospital bed beside her. they put tzuyu in it and the nurse pushed it.

"what happened?" a doctor asked. "she fainted!" all of them answered. they are about to go inside the emergency room but the nurses stopped them. "just wait here for a while."

"WHAT?! NO! SHE NEEDS US!" jihyo said and tried getting in but she can't. they closed the door and twice was left on the corridor.

"why is this happening?" nayeon covered her face and cried. "guys, i think we're on the news." mina pointed the television that was hung on the wall.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" jungkook's voice echoed through the hallway.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" he asked again. "she's inside! they won't let us come in!" dahyun told them and lowered her head as her tears finally fell.

the boys went to their girlfriends and hugged them. "let me in!!" jungkook knocked on the door. "kook we need to wait--"

"WAIT HYUNG?! I DON'T WANT TO WAIT! SHE JUST FAINTED!" he answered jin. "LET ME FUCKING IN!"

"JUNGKOOK STOP!!" namjoon pulled him away, jungkook pushed him and puched the wall beside him.

"she hasn't eaten anything since last night!! it's all my fault!" he fell on the ground. "no jk this isn't your fault! none of this is your fault!"

"i'm the one who has fault in here hyung! i am! i'm so stupid for making her hope! i'm so stupid for promising that i will make it up to her but no! what i did is i made her hope!"

"fuck, we're also in the news!" yoongi informed them. "no way! why are they so fast?!"

"fans have been watching our group, especially the both of them." jeongyeon answered. "your sasaengs are watching you, they are probably the ones who shared the news and the pictures."

"i don't fucking care and i don't give a fucking shit about them." jungkook said and leaned over the wall. "all i care is for tzuyu only."

"ARMYs are commenting on her photos, telling that she doesn't deserve you." jungkook just smirked. "and who do i deserve? blackpink's lisa? bullshit!"

"i love our fans but my love for tzuyu is greater than them."

"let's hope that tzuyu will be okay before this day ends, we still need to perform tomorrow."

"i'll pass, she needs me."

"but jk--"

"she needs me hyung, she needs me." he cutted him.

they sighed. "i'll inform pd-nim." namjoon took out his phone. "oh! he's also coming! he's with jyp pd-nim!"

the door opened, jeongyeon helped jungkook to get up as she was just beside him. "how is she?" he asked.

"i heard the news." the doctor started. "tzuyu needs to eat, she fainted because of what happened. she needs to stay here for the night so we can check her."

"the dark circles under her eyes explains that she never stopped crying."

"she's going to be fine right?" nayeon asked. "yes she is."

jin thanked the doctor behalf of jungkook. "we'll go buy food for her." jihyo said. "no, all of you needs to stay here--"

"we are her unnies, joon." jihyo said. he sighed. "dahyun, mina, and chaeyoung will stay. the rest of us will buy foods."

"v and i will stay." the hyung line nodded. "let's go, we'll ask some nurses if they can gave us some of their masks."

"we already moved her to her room, it's on the second floor, room 209." a nurse informed them. jimin took out his phone and texted jin to inform tzuyu's room number.

"it's okay, jk, tzuyu is strong." v smiled at their maknae. "tzuyu's going to be okay." mina smiled.

he just nodded. the elevator dinged and they walked outside. they opened the door and saw two nurses checking her.

he went closer to her and sat on the bed and held her hand.

"tzuyu-ah, you look so weak." mina carresed her face. "ARMYs are threating her." dahyun said. "the comments on her phone says it all." jungkook grabbed the phone from her hands.

he saw how mad ARMYs are right now. "just because we are dating they can do this?" he angrily said.

"i managed to grab her phone before nayeon unnue called the others. it's open and she's scrolling through her instagram account."

"i can't believe them." he turned off her phone and stared at her.

"tzuyu doesn't deserve this." jimin said. "i love our fans but they aren't like this." v shake his head.

"jungkook-ah, do you want us to tell pd-nim that you wanted to go live in vlive or to have a presscon about this?"

"i think i can handle this hyung." he answered before kissing her hand and carresed it. "i'll call you if i need help."

the two boys patted his back. "we're always here."

"and we are too." the three girls said.

he smiled at them and mumbled a thank you. "where are the others?" they looked at the door and saw their pd-nims. "they went out to buy foods."

"is tzuyu okay?" jyp went to her and carresed her hair. "she's fine, pd-nim. she just needs to eat." mina explained everything. "jungkook-ah, did you already told her what happened?" he shake his head. "i didn't had the chance too."

"once tzuyu wakes up, you need to tell her everything." he nodded. "namjoon already told me that you will not perform tomorrow." bsh said. "you need to go home before 12 midnight."

"us too?" jyp nodded. "i'll take care of tzuyu don't worry." jungkook told the girls.

"don't worry, jungkook. this is just a challenge, the two of you can fight this." their pd-nims smiled at him. he smiled at them before looking back to his tzuyu.

"everything's going to be fine, tzu." he said and planted a kiss on her forehead. "i'll fight for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.3K 43
In which, a girl returns to her country, with an unexpected person with her. Highest Rank: #7 in twice (06 /22/ 19) #121 in wattys (04 / 18 / 20) #1...
131K 5.9K 63
"Our story will always be left untold." In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Jungkook, the maknaes of the Nation's Boy and Girl Group was chosen to become...
81.6K 4K 43
"Jeon Jungkook is mine, and if you dare to touch him, I'm going to kill you." Falling inlove with an ordinary person is prohibited for them. Everyone...
9.8K 531 51
You never imagined that after ending things with your ex, you will end up falling for a celebrity in real life. How will your journey to find yoursel...