Peter Parker Stark 1 (IronDad...

By 7ShadesOfMe

Tony Stark knows what he is capable of. Being one of the most powerful man in the world he'd never thought th... More

Aunt May
There's my boy..
Asthma
I got it, Dad!
Frozen Lake Fever
Overprotective
My fault..
Family
Moving on.. Silently (Part 1)
Moving on.. silently (Part 2)

Tall Buildings

6.2K 162 61
By 7ShadesOfMe

Chapter 9:

"Boss, Peter just got out of the Tower."

"What did you just said?" Tony's eyes widen and he shared a look with Pepper and they both went up to his room. Tony burst in Peter's room and he froze. Eyes on the open windows.

"No.."

"Tony... his phone.." Tony curse when he saw the phone that Pepper point out and the small tracking device from his bag.

"Shitshitshit!" He runs towards the closet and pulling the door almost off its hinges and he curse again.

"Fucking sh.. that kid!" He stared in horror at the spiderman suit hanging right in front of him.

"Friday where the fuck is my son?!"

"I have no track of his whereabouts boss."

"Fuckfuck! Fuck!!" Tony sat by the foot of Peter's bed, hands gripping on his hair.

"Hack all CCTV's in town. He couldn't gone far without his suit. Call the Avengers and tell them to go look for my kid. Tell them to call me as soon as they start the search party. Now Fri!" Tony stands up and Pepper hugs him.

"Yes, Boss."

"I'll go look with Happy."

"No Pep, rest and I'll.. I'll take care of this."

"No, just let me help find our kid." Tony rubs a hand over his face. His hands are obviously shaking that Pepper had to take both his hands and calm him down.

"Breathe Tony.." Tony froze again and realization struck him.

He pulls away from Pepper and open the drawer from Peter's bedside table. The inhalers are all there.

"Fuck fuck! Pepper we need to find him and fast!" Pepper clench her hands. She can't freak out or Tony will lose it too.

"Friday! Tell everyone that he didn't bring his inhaler with him. Not even one!" Tony is alreasy suiting up. If something happens.. if it's too late.. what if..

No! Fuck No!

"Pepper I.. I need to go now. Please just stay here. Just stay.. I need to know where you are. I need to know you're safe. Please, hun." Tony kisses her and gave her one last hug before blasting out of the window.

"Tony.. please bring him back home." Pepper shaking legs buckles and she sobs in her hands.

"Fri.. tell Happy to join the search party.. inform him of the situation. Tell.. tell Bruce to call Helen in the medbay.. just in case." Pepper's voice shakes.

"I will, Ms. Potts."

They're assuming of a simple asthma attack.. but it was far worst than what they'd thought of.

*********

"Friday, update? C'mon Pete.. where are you?"

"Boss, I have one footage this morning. My facial recognition says it's 99% Peter Parker. He went in a Taxi approximately 32 minutes ago."

"Where you able to trace the Taxi's whereabouts?"

"The CCTV was not able to catch its plate number. But I am scanning from the other CCTV footages of the said Taxi."

"Faster Friday."

"Got one boss. Plate number 818Nb. Tracking the taxi's course. Scanning 40%" Tony takes a breath and follows Friday's tracking.

"Scanning route 100% complete." Tony followed the route blasting off faster.

"Gotcha." He landed right in front of the Taxi and it screetch to a stop.

"What the fuck? Oh.. shit, it's Ironman." The taxi driver went out of the car mouth agape. Shaking at the sight of Tony's Ironman suit.

"Peter!" He runs towards the car door pulling it off it's hinges and throwing it somewhere.

"Fuck.. he's not here. You!" Tony approach the man who's still frozen shock. He grabs his collar and lifts him off his feet.

"Where's my son?!"

"I.. I have no idea what you're talking about."

"My son took this Taxi. Where did you drop him off?! Tell me or I'll blast your head to pieces!"

"Boss, you should calm down and drop the man so he can speak. You're blocking his airways." Tony groans in his throat dropping the man who falls on his butt.

"Listen here, you have a kid passenger just half an hour ago. This tall," Tony held his hand up over his shoulder. "Big brown eyes, brown curly hair with a black backpack!"

The man coughs rubbing his neck.

"T-That kid? I just drop him off awhile ago in that Deli Shop there." The man pointed at the Deli Shop from around the corner.

"My agent will call you and give you compensation." Tony said and blasted off landing in front of the Deli Shop.

"Friday scan the place."

"Scanning.."

"Stark!" Tony looks behind him, finding Clint driving a jeep full of Avengers. Steve is in his casual clothing and Sam landed in front of him folding his wings. They all got out od the car and run towards Tony.

"What the hell happen?" Steve ask.

"My kid run off. How did you find me?"

"We were following the Cab you almost destroyed." Clint said.

"Peter's not in there." Natasha said coming out of the Deli. What? He didn't even notice her coming in the Deli.

"You already check the perimeter?" Sam ask. His drone still checking around the shop.

"Friday?"

"My scan shows no signs of Peter."

"Fuck.. where's my son.." Tony clench his hands and Steve drop a hand over his shoulder.

"Calm down Tony. We will find him." Steve said.

"Okay let's split up. He couldn't gone far. Let's go." Steve said and everyone nods. Tony and Sam flew off and the rest splits up from the ground.

**********

Peter knows that Tony will look for him. So he needs to move fast. He swings from building to building, taking careful steps not to reveal his identity. Avoiding CCTV cameras and deciding to go through places where there are little to no people. Not that'll be important now. He then finally swings in an abandoned building and hid there. No one should find him here.

In case someone will come..

He decided to crawl to the darkest part in the 15th floor. Made a hammock from the ceiling and lied there, hanging. He can't see anything. He doubts someone will. But just in case someone did. He knows to cover his place. He shoots a web on a wall devider and pull it closing the space he had. At least the devider is stil intact. Secluding his space and drowning in nothing but darkness. He grabs his bag and hug it. His hand digging in his pocket for the Supersoldier medicine bottle. He held on it, closing his eyes for a last nap. Swinging and running around tired him out. He didn't eat. He couldn't. Making his fast metabolism scream at him as a loud growl in his stomach came. He ignored it, breathing in an air filled with dust, mold and cobwebs. His coughs and ignores everything again. Lying on his side as sleep succumb him.

**********

"It's just me and you now, Pete. Only me and you." Aunt May..

"I know that.. that's why.. I'm coming with you."

"Why?" May..

I'm dreaming again am I? Peter sighs feeling May cup his cheeks. She felt real.. but her hands are neither cold nor warm..

"I'm not suppose to be in their life, May. I'm an intruder who happens to be an orphan who has spider powers. Tony.. he just took me in because I have powers in the first place. It's not his fault that he grew to view me as a son right? If it's another kid. Another kid who got bit with a radioactive spider. Tony will take him in instead of me." Anyone will be better than me.

"Maybe.." May said sitting next to me.

"He isn't related to you by blood either." She continues.

"He is not. Both Pepper and Tony doesn't need me anyway. Now that they have their own child, I don't have a reason to stay there." Peter curl up into a ball, placing his chin down his knees. His arms wrapping around his legs.

"That's true, Peter. Just come with us." Ben appears to his other side, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"I will.."

"We'll take all the pain away.." May said taking his hand in hers.

"Thank you, May, Ben.." Peter smiled up at her and then at Ben.

"Let them live their lives." Ben said looking at something. Peter followed his gaze and his breath hitch.

Tony and Pepper appears. Laughing and smiling together. Pepper was holding a child in her arms. Wrapped around in a pink blanket.

"See.." Ben said and Peter nods. Hiding his face between his knees and chest.

"Just come with us, Petey.." Ben said kissing his head.

"Come with us, honey.." May said against his ear.

"Okay.."

***********

Peter woke up and its like he didn't open his eyes. It was so dark. He went down slowly and crawled out of the window and up to the rooftop.

It's dark.. What felt like a few minutes of sleep was almost a whole day. He walk slowly and climb up the rooftop ledge. He look around the city lights and took the Rx bottle in his pocket. Opening the cap and pouring the 12 capsules in his hand. He pop them all in his mouth. Taking off his backback, he grabs the bottle of water in it and drink them all together with the bitter tasting medicine that took him awhile to swallow. He manage to finish all the water throwing it behind him together with his bag and the Rx bottle that rolled away next to his bag on the floor.

He looks up at the moon and then at the bright horizon. The sun has just set behind the huge buildings. Behind all of those tall buildings was a sight of a large letter 'A' from the Avenger's tower. A sight way too small, telling him that he is far away from Tony. And he is trying to move farther away.

"Little Spider.." Peter looks behind him and smile wide, looking at Natasha with no emotins in his eyes.

"Hey, Ms. Black Widow." He even waves his hand.

"Peter come down from there. Let's go home." She said not moving from where she stands. Knowing if she did, Peter might take the last step.. and fall.

"Home? I have no home.." Peter's smile fades and he looks down. Seeing the 15 story drop from where he stands. People look so small. And his eyes blur with unshed tears, making the light around him swim in kaleidoscope effect. It was beautiful.

"Peter!" Clint came behind Natasha, running towards him but Natasha stops him.

"Clint, calm the fuck down." Nat said through gritted teeth.

"He's about to jump Tasha!" Clint said his voice shaking.

"Calm down or he will." She said walking slowly. Peter saw that and he steps back. The tip of his shoes closer to the edge.

Natasha stills and Peter did too. He's facing them and only a little step back and he's gone.

"I have no place there, Nat.. Pepper.. she's pregnant." Natasha and Clint's eyes widen. They didn't know that.

"They'll.. have their own child." Peter smiled again. His tears finally falling.

"They don't need me there. I almost killed Tony. Pepper's next.. then I'll be killing the baby too. I don't need that in my conscience. I've loss so much already."

"You know that's not true, kid! C'mon come down from there. Please Peter!" Clint yells out begging.

Natasha hits Clints chest and he huffs out but he takes the rope she handed. Clint looks at her as she discreetly wrap a rope around her waist, around both her legs. Skillfully locking it in like a harness.

"You don't understand Mr. Barton.. you don't understand what it feels like a curse to anyone who steps up to be my family. My parents died, Ben died.. then May.

Tony almost died because of me! You guys will never know what that felt like. No matter how many people I save by being Spiderman.. if I can't save my own family.. it's nothing. It useless. This powers.. have no purpose for me." Peter's tears fall and he turns around.

"I have no purpose at all."

His smile fade and he looks up this time. Then he looks over his shoulder. Staring at Natasha and at Clint.

"I'm sorry.."

He said and he steps off the ledge. Closing his eyes and let the wind carry him down. When he opens his eyes he saw Natasha falling faster than he was. He wanted to tell her no.

Don't stop me! Please just let me go..

but before he can even say those words, his brain shuts off. His eyes rolling back and he blacks out.

"Peter!!" Clint calls out and Natasha reach out her arms and was able to catch him just in time before the rope tugs her up and then backward, her back hitting the wall and she groans out but her hold on Peter was firm. Shaking the kid. Cursing when she notice he's not responding.

"Tony! Tony! Come right here! We found him." Clint yells out hoping Tony is receiving his call. Just few seconds later he can hear Tony's repulsors.

Tony saw it. He's already flying towards them. He was late. He knows he won't make it.

He thank the Gods for Natasha and Clint being quick enough to save his son.

"Peter!" Tony flies directly at Natasha and takes Peter from her arms.

"About time, Stark!" Natasha said as Clint pull her up to the ledge. She climbs up and landed on her feet and knee and that's when she saw the small pill bottle next to Peter's bag. She curse grabbing the pill bottle, reading Bruce's messy handwriting of 'supersoldier meds' on it. Eyes widening when she saw it's empty.

"Fuck! Tony he overdose with supersoldier medicine! Take him to Bruce now!" Natasha yells out and Tont froze holding Peter who's unconcious in his arms.

"Tony! Move now!!" Natasha screams.

"Friday, thrusters on 100%" Tony is shaking in his suit as Friday's autopilot turns on and she blasted them in not less than a minute back to tower. Steve met them by the landing pad, taking Peter in his arms and Tony steps out of his suit to run with Steve. Not even arguing that he's not holding his son.

They all got the word from Natasha and Clint to go back to the Tower immediately. Steve was the closest and came in first.

Followed by Sam and then came Natasha and Clint.

Tony brushes his hands against his cold face and Steve grabs his arm.

"What happened Tony?" Steve said concern at how pale Tony looks.

"O-overdose. Your supersoldier.. meds.. He.. My son.. he fucking jump off a building." Tony is shaking from head to toe. Like he was bathed with an ice cold bath.

Rhodey came running. He just got back to the tower and Friday fills him in with what happened. He walks to Tony's side, gently pushing him to sit down. They're all outside after Bruce and the other nurses push them out of the room.

"Tones.. it's gonna be okay. He'll be fine." Rhodey said but Tony can't hear him. He's panting and shaking, eyes wide and blood shot.

"He tried to.. he tried to kill himself.. my son.. my Peter.. my kid Rhodey.. he.." Rhodey crouch down hands gripping on Tony's shoulders.

"Calm down Tones. Calm down. You can't have a panic attack now. Peter needs you. Breathe, Tones." He said hugging Tony who holds his arms as support.

"Rhodey.. my son.. he can't.. I can't lose him, Rhodes. Not my boy." Tony shakes, trying to hold his sobs in. Natasha notice it, she signals for the others to step out. Even though everyone wants to stay. They have to respect Tony's situation. They know no one wants to reveal their vulnerable side to everyone. Especially not Tony.

"W-Where is he?" Pepper.. Rhodey helps Tony up and he quickly pulls Pepper in his arms.

"I'm so sorry Honey.. I'm so sorry. I couldn't, I couldn't stop him." Pepper pulls away looking up at Tony. Tears falling down her flush cheeks.

"Where's Peter?" Tony shakes his head and he breaks. He broke down sobbing, pulling away from Pepper and falling back down on the chair. Pepper hugs him, still standing up. Tony burries his face against her stomach with Pepper threading her fingers in his hair and another gripping his shoulder.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry. What should I do Pep? I can't.. I can't lose him."

"We won't, Tony. We can't.." Pepper bites back her own sobs and she shares a look with Rhodey who just shakes his head, looking down on his feet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.6K 14
Tony's been a single dad as long as Peter's been in diapers. Now that Peter's growing up, Tony's learning just how strong Stark men really are - and...
171K 7.1K 36
Peter Parker attempts to juggle being Spider-Man, a high school student, and traumatized all at the age of sixteen. Aunt May does her best to be supp...
285K 8.6K 14
Peter Parker. Just a normal kid from Queens. Well, normal except for the fact that his aunt's abusive, he's Spiderman, and he also accidentally texte...
643K 15.6K 46
Irondad and spiderson prompts <3 I don't own marvel and never will, R.I.P a legend. #1 in prompts! #1 in fluf! #7 in dad! #1 in father figure! #...