๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ โœถ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐‡๏ฟฝ...

By theclockworkghost

๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษด... More

๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
important.
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE

THIRTY-FIVE

24.2K 794 865
By theclockworkghost

35 | I PUT A SPELL ON YOU

HALLOWEEN was officially over and it was now the first day of November. Normally, Winter would be rejoicing at this and beginning her Christmas and winter preparations, but this time was different.

Because this time she was far to focused on Jay to truly get into her usual jolly spirit. Carlos had been hoping that with a night of good night sleep, Winter and Jay would be miraculously back to themselves. However, he now saw how farfetched that hope is because today Winter was only loonier than before.

The only difference between today and last night is that Winter is now far more articulate. Despite this, her thoughts were still riding the crazy train.

"EIMO, DAMA, SAYTO, MUNDO!"

Carlos was watching with a slack jaw as Winter walked around their dorm room burning sage and screaming phrases in Latin like a lunatic. Jay was casually lounging on his bed with his hands resting behind his head, watching her with a smile as though this were normal.

Carlos could not even be sure where Winter got the sage from, but he was pretty sure she had Jay grab it for her while Carlos had been in the shower. But then that brought the question of where Jay had gotten it from.

"What the hell are you doing?" Carlos finally yelled over the screaming causing Winter to stop and face Carlos.

She quirked a brow, holding up the burning sage as though it were obvious. "I am cleansing your room, it's full of nasty energy..."

Jay pointed to Winter at her words with a nod.

Carlos truly did not know want to say. Yes, he may have not known Winter that well, but he knew her well enough that he realized this was definitely not her normal behavior. Like at all.

How wrong had Jay made that damn love spell?

He nor Jay knew magic, so it stands to reason that they probably screwed up the spell somehow. It certainly seemed like it by how Winter was acting, but then again, it could just be from how much she was exposed to.

"What do you mean—?" Carlos was cut off by Winter.

"I mean I need a friggin' bell!" She exclaimed.

In moments, Winter twirled her hands and a cowbell made entirely of sleek ice form in her hand. Carlos's eyes widened in shock, the boy at a loss for words. He had never seen Winter use her magic so openly before. Nor had he ever seen her with her gloves off, something that he was just now taking account of .

Without warning, Winter started ringing the bell and screaming the words, "EIMO, DAMA, SAYTO, MUNDO!"

Carlos was forced to cover his ears from the loud noise erupting in his room, and he had no doubt that the entire hall could hear them. He realized then that there was no way this spell would be wearing off by Sunday. Looking back on it, Carlos understood just how idiotic his suggestion of not going to Mal was.

Jay was now fully under the effects of the potion as well making Carlos the only clear-minded one in the room.

Yes, he had to go to Mal.

——————

On the other hand, when Winter had not shown up for brunch — everyone scowled thinking Winter was just pulling one of her usual moves of skipping a meal. Seeing as it had previously been a late-night, breakfast had been converted into a brunch for that day.

Evie, Mal, and Harry started blowing up Winter's phone, telling her to get down to breakfast. When Winter had not answered anything, Evie thought it to be in her best interest to take Harry with her to grab her. Harry was rather eager anyway and would have done it even without Evie.

However, once the two had shown up to her room, Winter did not answer the door. Again, they thought she was just ignoring them. Though, they did find it sort of odd as Winter had never been so persistent on ignoring them.

Evie wondered if someone did something to upset her.

Harry, who hated being ignored more than anything, grew frustrated. In the back of his mind, he also wondered if this had anything to do with their dance and almost-kiss the previous night.

Evie was startled when Harry abruptly pulled his hook from his pockets. She scolded him, saying that he was not supposed to carry that around, but Harry ignored her. He always carried his beloved hook around with him (even if it was not in sight) and that would not be changing anytime soon.

What really shocked Evie was when Harry picked the lock on the door with his hook. She was unable to say anything on it because her attention had been taken to the completely empty room.

Both Harry and Evie noticed that the room looked untouched, but that was how Winter's room normally looked as it was always so organized. The giveaway was the bed because even though it was nearly always made unless Winter was actually in it, the bed looked cold. It was apparent then that no one had slept in it the previous night.

Winter had not come back last night.

And it was that horrifying realization that made Evie's breath catch in her throat and for Harry's heart to actually stop.

Winter had not come back last night and they were just now figuring it out.

Harry was just now figuring it out: his duckling had not come back and he was figuring it out over twelve hours late. He knew it had to have been over twelve hours because his mind quickly snapped to the last time he had seen her.

It was when she said she was going to the bathroom at the party — twelve hours earlier.

Twelve hours. Twelve hours. Twelve hours or more!

The phrase was repeating itself in Harry's head because in those twelve hours he had partied, he had slept, and he had eaten. But not once did he looked for Winter, not once did he look for his duckling.

Damn it! He knew he should have gone after her last night!

On the Isle, kidnappings were definitely not uncommon, but they sure as well were unusual here in Auradon. Furthermore, being kidnapped on the Isle was different, because generally what happened was a ransom and the Isle was so small that it was not too difficult to track down a kidnapped person.

Auradon was huge — no, ginormous!

Auradon was ginormous and seeing as anyone rarely went missing or was even kidnapped for the matter, it made it that much harder to find someone.

Practically impossible.

Harry was on the verge of a serious freakout (and no one wanted one of his maniac attacks because he would destroy everything in his sight). His duckling was missing, she had not come back last night and he was just now noticing.

How could he claim he loved her and yet allow something like this to happen?

Guilt, rage, sadness among many other emotions stirred deep within the pirate.

Evie had been thinking similar things, the both of them simply frozen in shock as they looked to the empty room. But then she snapped out of it, shaking her head.

"No," her words caught Harry's attention, "she gets up early, she could have gotten up hours ago and just be in the library. Or maybe she's with Jonah, we haven't seen him today either..."

"We need to search all over campus," Harry grunted, his words coated with barely concealed panic.

"Yeah, I'm texting everyone now," Evie mumbled, pulling her phone out and creating a group chat with everyone, including Winter.

It occurred to Evie then that no one had seen Jay or Carlos either, but Carlos texted them earlier saying they were staying in to have a "bro day" and catch up on video games. Shaking away from thoughts of Carlos and Jay, she quickly explained the situation and shot another text to Winter.

EVIE: Winnie, we r rlly freaking out. r u alright?? text back plz!

When Winter did not reply, Evie knew something was wrong. Winter would have texted back even if she was just trying to avoid them at the notion of actual panic from her friends. Harry did not even bother texting, running his right hand through his dark hair in stress — and instead took to calling her.

"Ye better pick up, ye hear me?" Harry was mumbling to himself at the dial tone.

"Do you hear that?" Evie questioned at the sound of buzzing causing Harry's eyes to snap to her.

He nodded, slowly bringing his still dialing phone away from his ear. Like that, both Evie and Harry saw Winter's cellphone vibrating on her desk. Evie gasped, racing to the phone and picking it up. Harry was right behind her, his breathing picking up in concern.

On Winter's phone was a picture of Harry, one that had been taken at the mall when he first got his own phone — and the name that popped up was one that Harry had put himself as.

Pirate crush was the name to appear, one that any other time would have made Harry laugh. However, now it only fueled his feeling of dread. Winter did not even have her phone on her. She had not brought her phone to the party last night and if it was still here in her dorm then that meant she truly had not come back.

"Oh my God," Evie gasped, holding the phone as the realization that one of her closest friends actually had not returned last night settled in.

"We need teh fookin' look fer 'er," Harry's accent became much more prominent as he turned away from Evie, a snarl on his face.

He was more upset with himself than anything. Harry should have fucking gone after her last night, and to think that she had been so terrified of Halloween too. He scowled, his own promise of protecting her ringing through his mind — he had obviously failed dramatically in that category.

Despite his rage, Harry was horrified underneath it all. Being raised on the Isle, he learned to expect the worse outcome with situations like these nearly always.

Winter, his sweet little duckling could be in serious danger and Harry was just now figuring it out. Most of his anger was geared toward himself, how could he let this happen? Even as he beat himself up, he swore that if she actually had been kidnapped then the one behind it would pay with blood.

The wild pirate rage that had run through Harry's veins his entire life lit up like wildfire. It had calmed in the few months he had been Auradon, but now it was back full force.

A loud roar left him and Harry snapped to the right, throwing a strong punch to the wall. Evie who was chasing after him gasped.

"Harry! You need to stay calm, we need to figure out what happened to Winter — not beat up the wall!" Evie yelled, placing a hand on Harry's shoulder.

Harry huffed, and as much he wanted to shove the blue-haired girl away and continue punching the wall, he refrained because she was right. Winter needed him to find her and possibly save her.

Harry had most definitely never thought of himself as any prince or savior — he definitely did not consider himself a hero or some "better man" but right now he was determined to be the one to save Winter. No, he would not be Winter's hero but he would be her villain — Winter's villain who beat the shit and possibly killed the one responsible for her disappearance.

Yes, Harry had now declared himself as Winter Frost's villain — her own pirate. And in his opinion, a pirate was a much better rescuer than some prissy prince. And in all honesty, deep down — Winter would agree with that claim.

Turning to face Evie with a dark wild glimmer shimmering in his eyes, one that had not been present since his days on the Isle, Harry gave Evie an almost twisted smirk. It caused Evie to cringe away from Harry, the daughter of the Evil Queen being reminded just how uncontrollable and insane Harry Hook really was.

You can take VK off the Isle, but you will never take the Isle out of the VK.

Harry clutched his hook tighter, having no intention of putting it back in his pocket for a long while.

"If we ain't find 'er somewhere round the school — I's be hookin' someone," Harry mumbled, storming toward down the hall with the library in mind.

His intentions were clear — if she would not be in the library he would check the stables to see if her horse, Stewart was still there. If he was not there then that meant Winter was just out riding, but if that horse was still there then someone had most likely taken his duckling away from him.

And that definitely did not sit well with Harry Hook... at all.

———————

"Carlos," Dude wailed, hiding under his owner's bed, "make them stop!"

Carlos wanted this to stop as much as his loyal dog, but he could not fight Jay off any longer. For the past hour, Carlos had been wrestling Jay to keep him from kissing Winter — but he was finally so tired out that he could not fight his friend anymore.

Now Winter and Jay were sprawled across Jay's bed looking as though they were trying to eat each other rather than make out. Carlos was not over-exaggerating either, Winter and Jay were in a frenzy of a lip-locked war.

He cringed when Winter dragged her nails down Jay's back, managing to tear through his shirt and leave angry red lines. Jay began bleeding and yet he only let out a loud moan causing Dude to whimper.

Seriously, Carlos was concerned they were actually trying to hurt each other at this point.

He could no longer count how many times Winter scratched Jay so hard he bled or how Jay was so rough that he left dark bruises against Winter's pale skin. These were not intense love marks either, the marks truly resembled abuse more than anything.

Carlos was sitting watching the couple, forcing himself to endure their PDA as he did not trust them alone. He hoped with himself in the room they would go no further than this, and more so, with how aggressive they were being, Carlos had to make sure no serious damage was done to either of them.

For Winter having never kissed anybody before last night, she sure was doing a mighty fine job at it currently. It seemed that after reading so many romance novels — her skills on the matter would be rather built up. Not only that but after practicing with Jay for so long, it was getting even better.

"Agh!" Winter cried in sadistic pleasure when Jay squeezed her hip so hard it began to hurt.

But the lines of pain had somehow managed to cross into pleasure. Dark obsessive pleasure.

That was the finally straw for Carlos — he stood ready to tackle Jay off of Winter. Something most certainly had to be wrong with the spell if this was what pleasure was for the forced-couple. That or this was simply another side-effect of Winter being exposed to so much.

Just as he started to lunge for his friend, a loud knock sounded at his door. Cursing, Carlos whipped around, tripping and stumbling his way to the door.

"Hush, you two!" Carlos scolded, understanding that if he wanted to keep Winter's condition a secret, no one could know she was in here.

He felt extremely bad seeing all the texts coming through on the group chat. They were all freaking out and searching for Winter as they realized she was missing — apparently, Harry was angry and beating himself up about it.

That fact only caused Carlos to cringe, the boy realizing if Harry found out about this now then he and Jay may cease to live.

He knew he had to tell Mal about this soon, but Carlos wanted to wait until she was separated from the rest of the group. Even if they were all worried Carlos really did not want them knowing about what happened. Not only was it embarrassing and made them look bad, but he was seriously scared to die by Harry's hand.

Jay huffed but complied — going to bite at Winter's neck roughly. He brought his hand up to cover her mouth, muffling the pained sounds.

Shaking his head, Carlos opened the door deciding he would deal with them as soon as he sent whoever this way away.

Carlos was expecting a lot of people: Jane, Mal, Evie, even Fairy Godmother, but he was not expecting Jonah Flynn to be standing at his door.

Jonah rose his brows as a greeting, bringing a cigarette up to meet his lips. By his shifty nature and the look in his eyes — it was evident that he was anxious. While he was not beating himself up as drastically as Harry, Jonah was still beating himself up. Jonah's reasoning for this was that he was the one who interrupted that damn kiss last night if he had not done that then Winter would not have run off.

If she had not run off then she would not be missing right now.

His best friend would not be fucking missing if it was not for him.

Carlos tried to casually lean against the wall but ended up stumbling and nearly falling over. His hissed, quickly standing upright and smiling nervously at Jonah.

"Jonahhhh...." Carlos stretched out his name awkwardly, biting his lip after, "what's up?"

Jonah immediately narrowed his eyes, able to smell the suspicion wafting off of Carlos for miles. However, he was more concerned with finding his best friend than getting to the bottom of whatever Carlos was hiding.

"Winter's missing, you know that," Jonah deadpanned, for once not screwing around, "I know you and Jay are having a bro-day or whatever but do you mind postponing and helping us look? We haven't found any sign of her on campus so I was going to drive around the downtown area and ask around, care to join me?"

Carlos had never answered quicker in his life. "No!"

"...No?" Jonah spluttered, looking baffled but offended at the same time.

Soon, his bewilderment turned to irritation. "You guys can play FIFA later, damn it! This is serious, help me look for—!"

"OH!" It was Jay's loud and pained moan that came from the room.

Jonah's words caught in his throat, his eyebrows furrowing. Carlos gulped, closing the door so only his head was sticking out. Cristalline eyes soon zeroed in on the son of Cruella de Vil making him shift uncomfortably.

Jonah could be really intimidating when he wanted to. Just as intimidating as Harry Hook, but in a different sort of way. It was hard to explain with Jonah but the daunting figure along with the leather jacket, and hard eyes gave Jonah a rather unnerving appeal.

Sure, Jonah could be extremely captivating and edgy, but grind his gears enough and you would see a side to him you wish you never saw.

"What was that?" Jonah asked slowly as though daring him to lie.

"Jay is really sick, that's why we can't search. He did not want to admit that he actually had explosive diarrhea and I'm stuck taking care of him, so he made me say we're having a bro-day," Carlos tried only to be interrupted by a high-pitched moan — one that came from Winter.

Jonah rose a surprised brow at this, his thoughts turning to something much dirtier. "Holy crap, who are you and Jay having a threesome with?"

Carlos choked at his words, shaking his head. Jonah, on the other hand, felt the urge to clap Carlos on the back.

"No, it's really no-not like that—" Carlos was cut off by Jonah.

"It must be Jane because I know you more than anyone would not cheat on her. Damn, I can't believe you actually let Jay in though—" Carlos's face contorted in disgust at the thought of Jay (who was like a brother to him) screwing around with him and his girlfriend.

"Ew, definitely not—"

"What! So it's not Jane, you're cheating on her—?" Jonah was shocked, his cigarette long forgotten and lazily held between his fingers.

"What the—? No! No, I am not cheating on Jane and there is definitely no..." Carlos shivered, "threesome."

Jonah pursed his lips, "then who is...?"

"I love you, Jay!"

And like that everything fell apart. Carlos cursed God and Jonah's eyes widened in astonishment. Jonah could recognize Winter's voice anywhere.

There was no way that Jonah's best friend who he was currently searching for was in that room. There was no way Winter Frost had just admitted loving to Jay. No fucking way.

By the way, Carlos was staring at him as though he was caught red-handed, Jonah knew his assumptions were correct. Quickly, Carlos started to slam his door closed but Jonah shoved his boot in the way just in the nick of time.

"No, go away, Jay is sick—!" Carlos tried to argue as Jonah puffed and easily opened the door.

"What the fuck you guys—?" Jonah slammed the door open, stomping past Carlos.

He really did not know what to think when he saw Winter lying under Jay on his bed, both of them heatedly making out. But no, not making out — eating each other?

Jonah was unsure what he was looking at, Jay and Winter were making out; sure, but Winter had bruises lining her body and Jay was bleeding. Jonah also noticed that Winter for once did not have her gloves on, but he was unable to stay on that thought for he watched the girl in question scrape her nails down Jay's arms so hard that it drew more blood.

Whatever the hell was happening concerned Jonah greatly. This was not Jay and this was definitely not Winter. They would never act like this — hell, Jonah had never even seen Winter take off her gloves!

Winter had not even had her first kiss last night, what the hell changed? Even then, Winter and Jay had never been attracted to each other but here they were making out as though this were their last day alive.

"Okay," Carlos closed the door, locking it, "let me explain..."

After minutes, Jonah had been successfully caught up in what had happened. To say Jonah was shocked was the understatement of the year, he truly did not know what to feel.

He was immensely relieved that Winter was not actually missing, but he was also slightly irritated with Jay and Carlos for hiding this. However, he understood where they were coming from as if Jonah were in this situation, he would honestly probably do the same. He would not want to chance getting hooked by Harry either.

Still, it was odd seeing his normally so uptight friend like this. It was even weirder that she was not wearing her gloves and did not appear to care. Winter always cared to wear her gloves and she was always so careful with her behavior, to her like this was just... weird.

"Carlos," Jonah huffed, placing a hand on the shorter boy's shoulder, "you are a fuckin' idiot," he turned to him causing Carlos to nod almost sadly.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, now will you help me?"

"Obviously!" Jonah threw his arms up. "We can't let them stay like this..." Jonah paused as he glanced back to Jay and Winter, both he and Carlos's eyes widening at what they saw.

Jay was shirtless and trying to take off Winter's shirt and Winter was full-on helping him. It was then they could see just how bruises lined Winter and all the different scratches on Jay.

"Shit!" Jonah cursed, he and Carlos racing after the two.

Apparently the two really did not care if they went at it with someone in the room.

Releasing a war-cry, Jonah tackled Jay to the floor causing him to scream in surprise. Winter yelped as well, quickly shuffling to the edge of the bed where she could see Jonah and Jay wrestling. Both were of similar sizes, but seeing as Jay was so flustered and scratched up — it was Jonah who came out the victor.

Jonah's heavy boots hit the floor with a thud as he forced Jay to stand up, making sure to keep his arms pinned behind his back.

"Jonah?" Winter narrowed her eyes in confusion. "What the hell are you doing?" She quickly stood from the bed, placing her hands on her hips and tilting her head. "I was kind of in the middle of something!" She expressed with disdain motioning to Jay who nodded along.

Jonah looked at her in a disturbed manner, already able to tell that she not all there mentally.

"Yeah, as if I am going to let you go through with that!" Jonah scoffed as Jay glared at him.

"Dude, the bro-code!" Jay tried as Jonah shook his head.

"Yeah, a code that you're breaking! What about Harry?" Jonah quipped causing Winter to look at him in confusion.

"Who is Harry?" Winter asked causing Jonah's eyes to widen.

"Harry doesn't exist in this room," Jay stated making Carlos crinkle his nose.

Jonah ignored him; however, and addressed Winter. "What do you mean who is Harry? You've only been pining after each other for like..."

"Oh..." Winter's eyes gleamed in recognition as the scar on her side once again burned, "you mean Herbert Hookem or whatever?"

"Herbert Hookem?" Jonah mouthed with his eyebrows pinched together.

"...Yeah, I don't know what that was with him, but it's nothing like with Jay! Isn't that right sweetie-pie-lovey-dovey-kins?" Winter ended in a high-pitched babyish tone that was very unlike her.

Jonah nearly fell over and Carlos swore he blacked out for a second. It was even worse when Jay smiled a thousand-watt grin and let out some weird manish giggle that he had never done before.

"Of course, my honeybun-booboo-teddy-weddy-kins!"

At Jay's reply, both guys wanted to throw up. What the actual hell was happening?

"Okay," Carlos blinked, looking as though he were personally offended, "I refuse to let this go on any longer..." he brought his hands up as though he were praying.

"Okay, Jonah stay here with them and keep them separated — I am going to go get Mal and Uma so they can fix this."

"No!" Winter and Jay both screamed.

"We don't want you to fix this. This is love!" Winter cried. "I love him, do you hear me? I lovvveee him and you can't take him away!"

"I'll destroy you if you take my honeybun-booboo-teddy-weddy-kins away!" Jay hollered, fighting in Jonah's grasp causing Jonah to tighten his grip.

"You know," Jonah grunted, "Mal and Uma are with the Ben, Evie, Harry, Jane, and Gil, so..." he breathed as he held Jay back from kissing Winter, "you're going to need to tell all of them," he said causing Carlos to nod.

His shoulders slumped at the aspect of Harry most likely killing him and then Evie resurrecting him only to kill him again. Not to mention Mal's rage. However, it was still better than watching this.

"I know," Carlos sighed, running his hands through his hair in a stressful manner.

"Harry is really going to kill you, especially since for some reason Winter doesn't really remember him. I mean," Jonah snorted, "she thinks his name is Herbert!"

Carlos groaned, "Uh, I know! I'm going to grab them now, where are they?"

"I'm pretty sure they are all waiting in Ben's office," Ben had an office at the school as he was King, "they were waiting for me to come back with you two..." Jonah yelled as Jay lurched from his grip nearly breaking free.

Winter took that time to try and approach causing Jonah to use his body as a shield and stand in between the two. It almost an entertaining sight as one of Jonah's legs was back to keep Winter away while his arms and upper half were keeping Jay back.

"Got it, I'm going, I'll be back soon!" Carlos hurried, not knowing how long Jonah would be able to keep them apart.

It seemed the longer they were separated, the more aggressive the two became.

"Hurry!" Jonah yelled as Carlos shut the door behind him and ran.

Minutes later, Carlos violently burst through the door of Ben's office, interrupting the group who was making plans on where to search in Auradon. Ben had actually just picked up the phone, ready to announce Winter's disappearance to Fairy Godmother, the rest of the kingdom, and inevitably her family across the lands.

Harry had been officially going into panic mode, pacing around the room while Uma and Gil tried to calm him — something that was not working. He snapped his head in the direction of Carlos, quirking a brow at the sight of the heavily breathing boy.

He had been wondering what was taking him, Jay, and Jonah so long.

"Carlos?" Jane said in concern as Carlos huffed, placing his hands on his knees.

Carlos looks up, seeing everyone staring at him in shock and concern. "I..." he panted, standing straighter, "...need to tell you guys something... and please don't kill me!"

"What happened?" Mal questioned, taking a step forward.

Oh God, Carlos pleaded, please help me.

——————

"Stop trying to keep us apart!" Winter exclaimed as Jonah continued shoving her back and desperately holding onto the fighting Jay.

"This is a spell, Winter! Both of you should realize these feelings aren't real!"

"Just like you're face!" Jay shot back.

"What does that even mean?" Jonah yelled.

"These feelings are more real than your life!" Winter roared — Jonah, yelling as Winter managed to evade his leg and jump on his back like a crazy person.

He squealed, releasing Jay while trying to shake Winter off of his back. Unfortunately, for him, Winter was actually stronger than she looked or ever acted. Even if she was not good with fighting or much physical activity, this spell seemed to have put her on some type of steroids.

"You will never tear us apart," Winter continuously jabbed between his shoulder and neck.

Jonah cried as Winter hopped off his back and shoved him into a wall. With no warning, Winter grabbed Jay's hand and pulled him from the room.

"Come on," she giggled as they left the room.

Jay laughed as Winter led him out of the room. The two did not really have a destination in mind, they just wanted to be together.

"Hey!" Jonah called, running after them, "get back here!"

As soon as he got to the hallway, he frantically looked left and right, barely seeing Jay turn a corner before he was after them.

"Stop, you two, I swear to God...!"

——————

"—I swear teh God I's am gonna hook ya'!"

Carlos screamed as he was chased by a fuming Harry Hook out of the central office of the school. Harry was raising his hook threateningly, growling in a vicious manner toward Carlos. While Cruella de Vil may have lied to Carlos about dogs being horrifying mean creatures — Carlos had no doubt that Harry Hook could currently be described as that very creature.

"Damn it, Harry! Calm down!" Uma came after Harry with Gil at her heels.

It took both Gil and Ben to grab Harry before his rage began fading. Jane frowned while standing protectively in front of Carlos. Mal, Evie, and Uma were standing off to the sides with scowls. From what Carlos had been able to get out before Harry started having him was that Winter was not actually missing and just sitting with Jay and Jonah in his dorm room.

Not only that, but apparently it was a love potion prank gone wrong which left Winter as the unwilling victim. Jay was pulled into it as well as he was exposed by touching Winter after it first happened and now the two were dangerously obsessed with each other.

Carlos also thought it smart to mention that Winter barely remembered Harry and thought his name was Herbert. Yeah, that had been the last straw for Harry.

"Let me at 'im," Harry snarled as Carlos shrunk back, basking in Jane's protection.

As rough as Harry was, these past few months in Auradon had actually done him some good. Now Harry would never so much as raise a hand to someone as gentle as Jane.

"No, Harry, we need to focus on fixin' this mess, you can get mad at them later," Uma said in a firm tone, one which rang with a Captain's edge.

It immediately made Harry calm down, the pirate closing his eyes with a deep breath. Uma was possibly the only one who could truly control him, that was why she was his best friend. Harry growled, shaking off Gil and Ben with a stiff nod.

It was enough of an indication to say that he was okay for now and would not be trying to hook Carlos anytime soon.

Carlos gulped as everyone's attention left Harry seeing as he was now calm and turned to him — it was his girlfriend's piercing gaze which really got him now. The blue of her eyes normally soothed Carlos, but now they made him feel like a child about to be scolded.

"It was my idea," Carlos slowly admitted, causing Jane to quirk a brow. Before anyone could ask what he was talking about, Carlos continued, "Jay wanted to go to Mal immediately last night, but I was being stupid and said that it would wear off by Sunday — I didn't realize how strong it actually was until Jay accidentally got infected," Harry growled at his words but made no more movement.

Jane's eyes widened, "Wait, last night, in the shower then, that was—?"

"Winter," Carlos confirmed, "not Freddie. We thought if she washed off it would help with the effects, and it sort of did," he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"What do you mean sort of?" Evie demanded, crossing her arms with an unimpressed look.

"I mean it brought her out of whatever loopy state she was in, but it made her more articulate about her..." Carlos cringed, "her love for Jay—I don't know okay, but it's really weird,"

"Of course, it's weird, Carlos!" Mal exploded. "It's a damn love potion, it doesn't create actual love, it creates infatuation! Not only that but seeing as Winter got a whole tub poured on her, it's no wonder she's having such an intense reaction! No to mention it was made by you two fools!"

Carlos nodded. "Intense is an understatement, she and Jay have practically been eating each other alive—"

"They're hurting each other?" Uma rose a brow, her voice teetering with concern.

Harry clenched his fist, doing everything in his power to stay calm. How the hell did such a good night turn to such a shitty day?

"I mean, kind of, I don't how to explain it. It's like they're so aggressive about their love that—"

"That they're actually starting to hurt each other," Uma finished, "a common effect of too much love potion. Pain starts blurring into pleasure for the infected and the obsession starts to get deadly..." the Sea Witch explains causing Mal to nod with her.

"And this is why magic has been outlawed on campus," Ben sighed while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Can ye fix it? Please tell me ye can fix it, Uma?" Harry turned to his best friend with a pleading gaze.

Harry had never really experienced internal panic like this. The thought that the girl whom he was supposed to be with all night was in such a state sent Harry into a frenzy. Winter thought his name was Herbert and believed herself to be in love with Jay of all people. Not only that, but she was under the influence of pain being the equivalent of pleasure.

Harry had a sadistic streak in him; yes, but he never actually liked sexual things that brought real true harm. Based on what Carlos was saying, it sounded like Winter and Jay were starting to cross that line and it worried him.

While this was not as big of a deal, Harry was also upset that Jay kissed her. Like what the hell? Crap like this happened all the time back on the Isle, Jay being the thief he is always stealing stuff right from under Harry.

Harry thought those days were long past them, but it seems even now that Jay managed to steal from him again. Then Harry remembered Evie mentioning that Winter had never kissed anyone, and to think that Jay stole Winter's first kiss absolutely enraged Harry.

"I can whip up an anti-love potion," Uma started, before her eyes lit up, "but getting Enchanted Lake water might be quicker..."

Mal grinned nodding toward Uma.

"You're right," Jane added, "the Enchanted Lake is the quickest option, it's what took Audrey's spell off of Ben, after all."

Ben shivered remembering when he was stuck as a Beast. It had only been for a few hours, but it was a blurry few hours of himself running through the forest acting as a true animal would.

"Okay, we'll go—" Evie started only to be cut off by a familiar yell.

"Hey, you two, get back here!" Jonah was chasing Winter and Jay.

The sight caused many people to gape as though what they were seeing was impossible.

Was that actually Winter Frost running hand-in-hand with a shirtless Jay across campus?

Winter's hair was frizzy and she was wearing a far too big Tourney jersey of Jay's and Carlos's basketball shorts. Oh yeah, and she did not have any shoes on. Not to mention, where were her gloves?

"You'll never take us alive!" Jay screeched while he and Winter picked up the pace.

"Bro!" Carlos yelled as the entire group was gaping at what they were seeing.

Hearing and actually witnessing something were two completely different things.

"They're supposed to be in the dorm!" Carlos exclaimed as Jonah looked at him and the rest of the group frantically.

"You try holding them back, it's like they're fuckin' starving for each other!" Jonah yelled.

"I am goin' to fookin' kill ya' Jay!" Harry had finally lost the short leash to his temper and ran after Jay and Winter.

"Agh! It's Herbert, run!" Winter cried — though the intensity of who she was believed was Herbert Hookem's gaze stirred something from deep inside her.

"HERBERT!?!" Harry was now with Jonah, chasing after the two with a new force.

"Yep," Evie and Jane raced off, "we're grabbing the lake water!"

Winter and Jay were avoiding being captured by the group to the best of their abilities. It seemed that when Jonah let up, Harry was right there, and when they finally shook off Harry then Mal was waiting just around the corner.

And when they evaded her they had to face against Uma and Ben — and after them was Carlos. If they got past Carlos, then there was Gil. And when they got past Gil it started back over to Jonah gaining on their heels.

It was exhausting and the two could not keep it up for long.

Without warning, Winter stopped causing Jay to do the same. He turned to her frantically, his long hair messed up like Winter's, and his eyes gleaming with fluster.

"Kiss me," she was not sure why, but she needed it.

And so did Jay.

Grabbing Winter, Jay had her in his grasp and was furiously kissing her. Winter wrapped one leg around Jay, pulling him impossibly close while her nails scraped wherever they could on his body. New scratches were made and old scratches started bleeding one again.

Winter yelped in pain and pleasure as Jay squeezed her hips, causing even more bruising to spread.

It was horrifyingly wondrous.

"You arsehole, get off 'er!"

Harry tackled Jay to the ground, pulling him away from Winter in the process. Winter screamed, watching as the two wrestled on the ground — Harry obviously winning as Jay was too scratched up to put up much of a fight.

Jonah swooped in behind Winter, locking a hand across her waist and heaving her away.

"Unhand me, you ruffian!" Winter yelled as Jonah tugged her away. "And Herbert, you get off of him this instant! Jay! Jay! I love you, Jay!"

"Oi, ducklin'," Harry stood from Jay, storming over until he was centimeters from Winter.

Jonah quickly unhooked himself from Winter, moving so he was now the one holding back Jay.

Gripping her chin in a firm but gentle manner, Harry forced Winter's head away from Jay and toward himself. Winter whined as she was forced to meet gazes with the pirate, not liking the warm sensation she felt when he touched her.

Pulling her even closer, Winter flinched at the pain on her hip. Slowly, Harry's gaze glided toward her gloveless hands and he was lacing their fingers together. Winter's breath caught as Harry delicately brought their intertwined hands up — his blue eyes watching her the entire time as he placed a lingering kiss on her cold fingers.

"Duckling," Harry chided tenderly, his voice beginning to part a pathway through the pink fog that had been clouding Winter's mind since last night, "me name is Harry Hook, and ye know tha',"

Winter let out a strangled gasp, trying to stumble back — but Harry kept a tight grip on her. She desperately tried looking away, but Harry forced her to stay meeting his gaze.

"No, ye look at me, ye ain't in love with Jay," he scoffed, "this here ain't even be love — this be an obsession and I ain't 'bout to let this continue any longer," Harry ended sternly causing Winter to fight.

However, a chilly coolness spread across Winter's side causing her to scream in shock. Evie tossed the entire bucket of lake water on Winter, drenching her but at the same time prompting a blue sparkling mist to arise.

Harry held on to her, watching as her pupils grew back to a normal size. Jane was next to Evie, tossing her own bucket of lake water on Jay causing him to stop struggling and look around in a dazed manner.

"What?" He mumbled confusedly.

Winter felt her heart nearly stop, any and all thoughts of Jay left. Love? No, she definitely was not in love with Jay. Oh, but why the hell did her body hurt so much? Why was it so tender?

She groaned, falling forward, expecting to hit the ground but she only hit a strong chest. She let out a noise of pain, twitching when she felt a hooked hand run through her hair.

"Shh, I got ye ducklin'," Harry muttered, picking her up bridal style.

"Harry?" Winter said equally as confused as Jay who was heavily leaning against Jonah.

Everyone let out breaths of relief, happy that things were back to normal with those two.

"Hush, duckling, ye can rest, I won't let ye go," Harry assured, not sure that it would make Winter feel any better — but he was relatively happy when she seemed to accept his answer and relax in his arms.

He brushed a stray strand of hair from her face, revealing her even breathing. It made Harry's heart flutter. Yes, after these events Harry would not be letting Winter out of his sight much.

Not that anyone realized it, even Jay, but the ice heart which had been resting around his neck instantly melted and turned into water. However, seeing as Jay was soaked with Enchanted Lake water, the melted heart simply blended with it — never to be given a thought again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 600 22
COMPLETED*** After the royal engagement, Audrey finally realized that she didn't need a man to be happy. But at the same time, all that Harry Hook wa...
918 56 75
Disney Academy, where all your Dreams Come True. The children of Disney's Legends prepare themselves for their destinies as either heroes or villains...
106K 1.9K 10
"You promised you would always be mine" "And you promised you would never hurt me but you hurt me here , you hurt my heart" Meg says putting her hand...
568K 13.7K 35
"You left me, Hook" I told him. "I know! It was a mistake, but believe me I do love you" Harry said. "Is that what you told her too?" I snapped. C...