π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

By pandas-and-peaches

𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π—Œπ—ˆ 𝗂 π–Ώπ—‚π—€π—Žπ—‹π–Ύπ–½ 𝗐𝗁𝗒 π—‡π—ˆπ— 𝗐𝗋𝗂t𝖾 𝖺 π–»π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„ π–Ίπ–»π—ˆπ—Žπ— 𝗂𝗍? 𝘳𝘦𝘲... More

π—π–Ύπ—…π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ!
π—ƒπ–Ίπ—‰π–Ίπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύ 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗆
π–Όπ—ˆπ–Ώπ–Ώπ–Ύπ–Ύ 𝗆𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗉𝗍 1~ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝗉𝗍 2~ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾 π—Œπ–Ίπ—…π–Ύ
π—‡π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 24 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ 𝖼𝖺𝖿𝖾
π—Œπ—‰π—‚π—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–»π—ˆπ—π—π—…π–Ύ
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡
π–½π—ˆ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—π—ˆ 𝗀𝖾𝗍 π—ˆπ—Žπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾? (π–Όπ—ˆπ—…π—…π–Ίπ–»)
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π—π—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗉𝗍 1~ π—“π—ˆπ—†π–»π—‚π–Ύ π–Ίπ—‰π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—’π—‰π—Œπ–Ύ
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—“π—ˆπ—†π–»π—‚π–Ύ π–Ίπ—‰π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—’π—‰π—Œπ–Ύ
𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύπ—‡π—
1𝗄 π—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ–½π—Œ!
π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ—Žπ—Œπ—‚π—ˆπ—‡
π—‹π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œπ—π—Œ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋
π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾
π—π—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π—‚π—Œπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œ
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–Ύπ—‡π–Όπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹
π—Šπ—Žπ—‚π–½π–½π—‚π—π–Όπ— π—‰π—‹π–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‚π—Œπ–Ύ
π—π—‹π—Žπ—π— π—ˆπ—‹ 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖾
π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—‚π—‡π—‚π—Œπ–Όπ—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇
#𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 π—…π—‚π—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 + π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—π—ˆπ—
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž
𝗉𝗍 1~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗉𝗍 2~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗉𝗍 3~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗇𝖾𝗐 π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—… (π—Œπ—‰π—‚π—‡ π—ˆπ–Ώπ–Ώ)
𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ–Ύπ—Œπ—Œπ—‚π—‡π—€
π—‰π—‹π—ˆπ—†π—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ίπ—…
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π—‹π—ˆπ–Ίπ–½π—π—‹π—‚π—‰
π—Šπ—Žπ–Ίπ—‹π–Ίπ—‡π—π—‚π—‡π–Ύ π—†π—ˆπ—π—‚π–Ύ 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗂 π—€π—ˆπ— 𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—…
π—†π—Žπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ύπ—† 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗂𝖼𝖾 π—Œπ—„π–Ίπ—π—‚π—‡π—€
π–½π—’π—Œπ—‰π—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ό
π—π—‚π—Œπ–½π—ˆπ—† 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—π–Ίπ—…
π—Œπ–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ—π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—π—‹π—‚π—Œπ—π–»π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—Œ
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—Œπ—‹π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ—π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—π—‹π—‚π—Œπ—π–»π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—Œ
π—‹π—ˆπ—ˆπ–Ώπ—π—ˆπ—‰ 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—… π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ & 10𝗄 γ‚·οΈŽ
π—“π—ˆπ—ˆπ—† 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖺/𝗇
update!
update again lol

𝗉𝗍 1~ π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π—π—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉

15.2K 276 1K
By pandas-and-peaches

idea from TBNRmidnight1

♪lovesick boys- conan gray

y/n~ your name

l/n~ (your) last name

c/n~ crush's name

b/f/n- best friend's name

f/d~ favourite drink (mines coffee what's yours?)

♡︎

It was 5:30am and I was stood in the school parking area squinting up at the already bright sun. It was a beautiful day in June and my year was going on a residential trip. It was going to be a week in the outdoors doing activities like hiking, swimming (in the lakes) and climbing. 

"This sucks!" B/F/N moaned next to me.

"No Wifi, no showers, no PHONES!" 

Some of the teachers who were assigning 'rooms' looked over tiredly in our direction and I silently apologised for the both of us.

"It'll be fun!" I said giving her a grin. 

B/F/N just huffed and chewed harshly on her granola bar, not even looking in my direction.

The truth is, I wasn't that  excited by this trip. Camping and staying in the outdoors wasn't really my scene. But it was compulsory and that was that.

"Ok listen up everybody!" One of the teachers called. He clapped his hands at us like we were still in primary.

"We'll tell you who you'll be staying with once we get there- and don't expect to be staying with all your friends!"

Everyone groaned as we all filed onto the coach. The coach was only just big enough to fit all of us in it and it was already stuffy as hell.

"This is going to be a long  4 hours." I muttered.

"Hey B/F/N come sit over here!" B/F/N's boyfriend shouted from the back.

B/F/N looked from him to me before asking me if it was ok.

"Yeah, yeah go ahead!" I replied giving her a gentle push.

I stood in the aisle of the bus and sighed. Sure I had other friends but hanging out with them just wasn't the same as hanging out with her. Especially for 4 hours.

"Hey move it!" Someone shouted from behind me. 

I felt myself get shoved into a seat as the people who were waiting behind me glared at me, before finding their own seats.

"Uhh hey." 

I blushed and stared down at my feet.

"Please let it not be C/N, please."

"You ok?" the boy responded as he bent down so his head was level with mine.

I squealed and sat up so fast my head whacked the back of my seat. The boy was in fact C/N. 

His C/E/C eyes looked at me with concern as I aggressively rubbed my head, which was already starting to hurt like hell.

"I'm so sorry Y/N I didn't mean to scare you or anything." C/N muttered bashfully as he ruffled his hair.

"Aaah don't worry about it." I replied even though I wanted to literally rant  about how much he scared the living shit out of me. But I didn't. Because it's C/N.

We sat in an awkward silence for a bit whilst one of the teachers was doing a last minute register. I couldn't help but to stare at him. I'd never been this close to him before. Our legs were practically touching. 

"Y/N L/N are you here?" The teacher shouted as the whole coach turned to look at me.

"Uhh um y-yes miss." I stuttered. I heard a few laughs here and there and I quickly turned and buried my head in the first thing I saw.

I closed my eyes for a second to clam myself down. 

"Why the hell does this smell nice?" I thought as I just continued to close my eyes, savouring the oddly weird moment.

I was about to drift off to sleep when a low voice in my ear muttered

"Y/N what are you doing?" 

"Shit!"

I immediately shot up to see C/N bright red and looking at me with wide eyes.

"I AM SO SORRY!" I whisper-screamed as I felt the coach jolt underneath my feet.

I began to sway from side to side as I fumbled around for my seat belt which I'd forgotten to put on before we left.

"It's fine I didn't mind..." He trailed off before realising what he'd just said.

"You what?" I replied. Damn it! I could not get my seat belt in for the life of me.

I felt C/N lean forward and click my seat belt in for me. His arm was lying just below my chest.

I put a hand to my cheek to feel it burning up so much I was practically a tomato.

"Y/N are you sure you're ok?" C/N asked sceptically, raising one eyebrow up at me.

"Yeah of course I am C/N? Why wouldn't I be!" I cringed in embarrassment. That came out so high-pitched and fake sounding I didn't even sound like myself.

C/N nodded and went to look out the window, resting his head on the side of the glass.

~2 hours later~

We stopped our journey halfway for a quick break at a service station. I was particularly excited as I couldn't feel my legs and was dying  to tell B/F/N everything that had happened. 

I saw her talking to her boyfriend before kissing him goodbye and spotting me. She grinned and ran towards me, encasing me in a bone crushing hug.

"Y/N thank GOD! I love my boyfriend and all but his friends just won't stop talking about video games!"

I laughed as she linked arms with me and dragged me to the entrance of the service station.

"I know you have stuff to spill and I'm ready to hear it but..." She trailed off and her eyes immediately lit up. "...we're getting Starbucks first."

~

"WHAT?!"

I swirled the remnants of my F/D around my cup as B/F/N screamed so loud this old couple nest to us covered their ears.

"Yes that all happened I know- crazy." I replied trying to act as nonchalant as possible. Though on the inside I was still as shocked as her.

"Girl imma say it. He likes  you."

My eyes widened and I nearly fell out of my chair.

"You're just saying that."

"Nuh uh."

"He doesn't like me remember? I still don't think he's over R/N."

"They never even dated Y/N! And that was ages ago so stop worrying about it." B/F/N said leaning towards me with a grin on her face.

"Actually, this is perfect."

"Oh no." I thought as her grin became even wider. This wasn't good.

"R/N couldn't come because she broke her leg so this is the PERFECT time to get closer to him. AND-"

B/F/N leaned in even closer and lowered her voice to a whisper.

"You can finally confess."

I abruptly stood up from the table and swung my bag over my shoulder.

"I'm going back to the bus." I muttered and walked away.

"Y/N WAIT!" I heard B/F/N shout in the distance as she ran after me.

Little did you know C/N had heard everything...

♡︎

thank god i didn't go on my school's actual residential trip. corona cancelled it シ︎

peachy x

(1234 words)

(Edited 28/06/20)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 4.7K 42
title says it all all photos/symbols & quotes are either from google amino, we heart it, or tumblr! I do not own any of it . this is simply a book to...
67.5K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
30.7K 757 5
Korra starts having nightmares after defeating Vaatu. How will she get them to stop?
28.8K 514 19
I am a fan of Colby Brock and Rebal D... I read a lot of Colby Brock x reader and saw that there is no Rebal D x Reader then decided to do one myself...