Peter Parker Stark 1 (IronDad...

By 7ShadesOfMe

Tony Stark knows what he is capable of. Being one of the most powerful man in the world he'd never thought th... More

Aunt May
There's my boy..
Asthma
I got it, Dad!
Overprotective
My fault..
Family
Tall Buildings
Moving on.. Silently (Part 1)
Moving on.. silently (Part 2)

Frozen Lake Fever

10.4K 215 218
By 7ShadesOfMe

Chapter 5

"How's it going underoos?" Tony is in his lab tinkering on one of the boot on his Iron Man suit.

He's currently calling Peter as he test out his new upgrades on Patrol.

Tony smiles as he hears Peter's over excited squeels and the consecutive 'twips' of his upgraded web shooters.

"Wooo!! Yeah! This is so awesome! This suit feels so light Tony!" Peter sounded like he finally landed.

"Okay good. Go on have fun saving the little guys. Remember be careful okay. Karen will send an SOS once you do something stupid, kid." Tony smirks knowing Peter is probably rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, I know.."

"Remember your curfew. It's cold out and Karen's heater can only last for few hours. Your spider blood is not a fan of cold either. If you get sick, Pepper will castrate me. Also please do tell me you pack your inhaler with you Pete or I swear to God--"

"Oh my God, Dad! I got it! Jeez.." Peter groans out but Tony stops what he's doing, his smile stretching out towards his ears. He didn't comment on it but the warmth in his chest makes him want to tell Pete to just keep calling him that.

"Just making sure, Petey. Love ya kid."

"Love you too, Ton-"

"Dad is fine, Pete.." Tony quickly corrected but the silence from Peter's line made him think he's going to far. He's pushing it.

"Love you too, Dad.." but when he hears the soft shy voice of his son, all the doubts left the window. Even when Peter ended the call his smile was out stretch.

"Fri?"

"Already save in your personal folder boss. Do you want to hear the playback?" Tony shakes his head at how smart his AI is. Well he did program her.

"Yes and thank you baby girl."

"Anytime boss."

*********

"What the?" Peter swings off the building when he got an alert from Karen about a carjacking. The car was a pickup and the man just thrown the driver off the and took off with the car.

"Hey! That's not yours!" Spiderman landed on the back of the pick up and crawled towards the front of the car.

"What the fuck?! Spiderman?!" The guy inside yells out in panic as he steps on the gas hard and the truck swivels left and right.

"Hey-hey calm down Mr. Criminal! Stop stepping on the gas! Even I know that and I can't drive!" Spiderman tried to open the car door but the man just frantically spins the wheel trying to shake him off the car.

"Get the fuck off!" The man yells out then he turns sharply on the right where the almost frozen lake was. They both didn't saw the lake, even the man who just steps harder on the gas, plummeting them high and came crashing down the lake hard.

"Fuck! Help! Help me!!!" The man yells out.

"Peter, your body temperature is going down fast. Risk of hypothermia is detected." Karen said

Peter gasp out feeling his whole body shake but he didn't think of that right now nor Karen's warnings. He just pulls the car door off its hinges and pull the man off the driver seat. He swims back to land and drops the man off the side right next to his shivering body.

"Peter, Mr. Stark is on his way."

"W-What?!" Peter sits up shivering from head to toe. He can feel Karen turning the heater up but it was not helping.

"C-Call for ambulance and 911 Karen. R-Report for carjacking and ask them to look for the owner of the s-stolen car. He might be injured too."

"The police are on their way. Ambulance and the nearest hospital were already informed."

"Kid!"

"T-To -Tony.." Peter's teeth chatters as Iron Man landed in front of him.

"What makes you think swimming in a frozen lake in the middle of this freezing weather is a good thing bud?" Tony picks him up in one pull.

"T-The man! I .. I need to--"

"Police are on their way, bud. They'll take care of it while you're coming with me. Hold on tight. Now." Tony's tight serious voice silenced Peter. He quickly wrap his arms around Iron Man's neck and he flew off. 5 minutes later they landed on the tower with Tony carrying a soak and freezing Peter in his arms towards the medbay.

"BRUCE!!"

"C'mon Pete, don't sleep. I need you awake, bambino." Tony shakes me awake as he lie me down on one of the bed in the medbay.

"Friday! Where the fuck is Bruce?!" Peter was shivering like a leaf. He pulls off his mask and he curse. He was white as paper and his lips are turning blue. He quickly push the spider logo on his chest, making the suit sag around his wet skin. He pulls it off leaving him in his boxers. He pulls off the blanket on the bed wrapping him around it.

"Tony what's happening?!" Bruce runs in the room.

"Our spiderling here decided to jump in a frozen lake with a car and a carjacker! Now help me!" Bruce quickly runs out and return with a heated blanket specifically for hypothermia patients. He pulls the blanket Tony gave him and Peter whines, crying out for warmth. Bruce and Tony quickly wrap him around the heated blanket and his trembling subsides but only for a bit. But he's still shaking so much that his body is jerking in the sheets. Tony then wrap the other blanket over the heated one to give him more warmth.

"Friday give me his temperature." Bruce asks panting. Tony then climb on the bed pulling his son over his chest, cupping both sides of his cold cheeks. Peter sighs at how warm Tony's hands are and he smiled a bit.

"91°. Temperature slowly increasing." Friday scans making Bruce and Tony let out a relief sigh.

"Can you not give my poor unhealthy heart an attack, kid?" Tony said rubbing his palms together and then placing then back on Peter's cheeks.

"Me too." Bruce said returning with a medium size hair dryer.

"S-Sorry.. I need to s-save that m-man." His voice trembles and he leans closer to Tony's warm hands.

"Here Tony, dry his hair." Bruce gave Tony the hair dryer and starter to dry his hair. The warm air was inviting and Peter leans back over the slightly inclined bed and pool of pillows as Tony brush back his hair with his fingers, drying his hair with the dyer.

"Did you call Pepper?" Bruce asks when Tony turns off the dryer, satisfied at how fluffy Peter's curls look. Peter also yawns, drifting off to sleep covered in too much warmth but he welcomes it rather than the stabbing cold. His trembling finally subsides to occasional shivers and his breathing evens out.

"I will and wish me luck. Pepper will kill me." Tony chuckles, brushing back Peter's hair again. Pushing his curls away from his peaceful sleeping face. He got some color back.

"Oh I don't want to see that. She's really not a fan with both his fiancé and child go out doing hero business and almost killing themselves over and over again." Bruce taps his shoulder.

"Peter will be fine. Pepper also knows that no matter what she can never take Ironman and Spiderman away from you two. That's a part of you both are."

"Thank you Bruce."

"You're welcome. I'll go ahead. Call me if he develops a fever which he might but for now.. sleep."

Fever.. Tony sighs for the nth time, watching Bruce leave. He push the button on the side of the bed and slowly the bed lay flat and Peter was on a pool of pillows and blankets. He pulls his arm out of the blanket and Tony quickly grab his hand pushing it back in the blanket.

"Stay in there, Pete."

"Dad.."

"Oh Bambi.." Tony lied next to him pulling him closer.

"I'm right here. Dad is right here." Refering his self as 'Dad' felt so right that even his cold arc reactor felt warmer as his chest expands with warmth.

"I love you so much, Pete." He said softly against his ear and Peter nuzzles against his chest and his Dad wrap his arms around him.

"Fri, dim the light and please inform Pepper of what happen. Tell her not to worry but if she'll go home, tell her where we are."

"Sure, Boss." The lights went off. Tony then got distracted on playing with Peter's curls. The moment he made sure his son is asleep. His body finally felt the weight of his own exhaustion and he pass out with a hand in Peter's hair and an arm under his son's head acting as another pillow aside from the pillows surrounding them.

Bruce went back to check on Peter's vitals and saw the sight. He took out his phone to snap a few pictures and left. Asking Friday to inform him if Peter develops a fever.

Tony woke up with Pepper taking off one blanket from Peter's cocoon.

"Sleep more. I'll handle it." Pepper said to Tony but he was already staring with wide worried eyes at the fever patch stuck on Peter's forehead. He quickly place a hand over his neck and he curse.

"Fri, temperature." Tony ask now sitting up and helping Pepper take the first layer of blanket off Peter.

"101.2°" Tony curse again and Pepper drops a kiss on his cheek.

"Don't worry, Bruce already checked on him. We'll wake him up later to eat and drink some supersoldier fever meds. Bruce said he'll burn off the normal meds fast due to his metabolism." Pepper said as she folds the blanket, placing it by the foot of the bed.

"You're not mad? I didn't got to him in time before it happened and now he's sick because I--"

"It's not your fault, Tony. I know that whatever I do. I have to accept family is a bunch of Stark men without self-preservation. Well one is not enough, I got to have another one right here." Pepper sat at the edge of the bed, caressing Peter's fever flush cheek. Tony smiles apologetically at his Fiancé. Sitting up to kiss her.

"I'm not complaining but I do hope you two learn to better take care of yourselves. I'm sure Happy did not have fun driving me home today." Pepper said this time brushing Tony's own curls back. His Stark men. If she was not sure Peter is not Tony's biological son, she'll definitely doubt that Tony had a love child with Mary Parker and Peter was really his son. The two was so alike even the set of brown curls. Peter does have lighter and much more curls but if anyone tell them that these two are father and son.. no one will ever question it.

"I'll go carry him back to his room. I really hate the smell here." Tony said making Pepper shake her head. Tony hates hospitals in general. That's why he has his own medbay in his tower and back at the compound. But even in his own medbay, he hates being in there.

"Can you? Do you want me to call Steve?"

"No. I can carry my own son, thank you." Tony rolls his eyes acting like he was insulted and Pepper had to laugh.

"You sure you don't need your Ironman suit?"

"Ha.. very funny." Pepper holds back her laughter and let Tony scoop up Peter who stirs in his arms.

"Dad?" Peter pulls his arms off the blanket to wrap his arms around Tony's neck.

"Right here, Pete. Go back to sleep."

"Oh my God.." Pepper gasp, eyes wide at what she heard Peter called him. Tony just smile at her, adjusting Peter in his arms.

"Did he just..?" Tony just nods and they walk out of the medbay.

"When did that happen?"

"A few days ago. When I kept nagging him about his inhaler and school. He tried to correct it and call me Tony again but I told him calling me that.. is okay. It grows on you."

"Tony.." Pepper wipes her eyes. Eyes misty as she watch her fiancé and son with admiration and love.

They got to Peter's room. Lying Peter down on the bed was a task but Tony's back was able to handle it.

"We need to put some clothes on him." Pepper went to Peter's closet grabbing some matching ironman pajamas. Shaking her head knowing Peter is still an Ironman fan.

"Really Pep? Where did you get that?" Tony lifts an eyebrow but he's smiling otherwise.

"It's in his closet! C'mon just put it on him." Pepper threw the pajamas on Tony's face. He takes it, smiling at the small cartoonized pictures of ironman in different attack positions scattered on the baby blue fabric. He didn't know Peter has his own merch in his closet. It makes him wonder if the boy has more.

"Don't get it in your head. He has a Captain America one too." Tony's smile instantly fall.

"What?!" Pepper laughs out and Peter woke up.

"Mm?" Peter stirs and Tony help him sit up.

"Hey bambino, c'mon put some clothes on." He blinks his eyes and saw Pepper. Tony help him put on his pajama shirt not even noticing that it was his ironman pajama that May bought for him for his 14th birthday.

"Pepper.." He calls, his cheeks flush from his fever and Pepper push his hair back kissing his cheek.

"Hey, sweetie.. you got in trouble again huh?" Peter smile apologetically.

"Sorry.." he leans in and Pepper pulls him in for a hug.

"Pete, your pants." Tony said and Peter pulls on his matching pants and flops back on the bed.

"Nah-ah, nope. You can't sleep yet. Spiderbaby needs to eat and drink your medicine. That's what you get for swimming in a frozen lake. C'mon. Up-up!" Tony pulls his hands, successfully pulling him back in a sitting position.

"I want to sleep more.." Peter whines but Tony and Pepper just smile at him pulling him up to his feet.

"What's this?" Peter was fidgeting on the fever patch on his forehead as he swings his legs back and forth. He's currently sitted by the counter waiting for Pepper to finish cooking him some chicken soup.

"Keep that on and drink this." Tony said placing a cup of herbal tea infront of him.

"I want cocoa." Peter grumbles but when Tony gave him a pointed look he drinks the tea while grumbling.

"Oh what's this? Why is Ironbaby sick?" Peter frowns and whines when Clint started ruffling his hair. 

"I'm not a baby!" He argues and drinks his tea.

"He's running a grumpy fever. We have to wake him up to eat and for his meds." Tony said pouring himself and Pepper some coffee.

Clint sat next to Peter feeling his neck. Frowning at the heat.

"I thought you enhance humans don't get sick?" He said grabbing an apple from the counter and taking a bite.

"I rarely get sick. Doesn't mean I'm immune." Peter said, sniffling. Coughing a bit before drinking his tea again.

"That sounds like a nasty cold." Steve came handing Peter some tissues and Tony a small cup of medicine.

"Here's the supersoldier cold medicine from Bruce." Steve said.

"So our Supersoldier gets sick too?" Tony asks reading the description on the bottle.

"Well I'm still human even if I'm enhance."

"Is this medicine even safe?"

"It's the same as your usual medicine just more dosage and more effect since enhanced people like me have high metabolism. We burn medicine fast. Bruce already checked it and said it's safe for Peter to take. Just give it to him two times a day after eating and he'll be fine." Steve said staring at Peter as he finish his tea.

"Be careful with that though. One capsule can pretty much overdose a normal human." Tony frowns but he trust Bruce. He also know how fast Peter burns food and medicine. He's just glad Peter's asthma medicine works fine. He just sometimes need more pump and longer time in using the nebulizer but it does the job.

"Eat up." Pepper finally got to serve Peter his chicken soup which he ate slowly, blowing his spoon filled with soup everytime he takes a mouth full.

"This is delicious." Peter hums out and Clint had to ruffle his hair. The kid is too cute for his own good.

"Get well soon short stack."

"M not short! I'm still growing!" Peter said chewing on a chicken.

Everyone laughs out but that laugh was cut short when Natasha and Sam came running in the living area.

"There's another alien attack Upstate. We need to go now. Thor just landed. He said Loki's the mastermind again." Natasha said then her eyes drifted to Peter who's blowing his nose with some tissues that Tony handed.

"Stark, I'm sorry but we need you there." Sam said eyeing Peter as well. Noticing the fever patch and the kid's fever flush cheeks.

"You okay?" Nat said caressing Peter's flush cheek. Frowning at from the heat she felt.

"Yeah.. I'm okay. Do you need help? Spiderman can--"

"NO!" Peter flinch at how everyone just yelled out their objections.

"In case you're forgetting, you're sick kid. Now stay here and be good. Wait for me." Tony is already suiting up.

"Get the Quinjet ready." He says.

"Rhodey and Bruce are already prepping the jet." Natasha says, smiling apologetically at Peter who's pouting.

"Why can't I come? It's just a cold!" Peter said and Tony sighs.

"Everyone go. Give me a minute." Tony said already all suited up but his face plate was not close.

"Kiddo, it's too dangerous for a sick person to go to battle. Hope you understand." Clint said ruffling his hair before running off with Natasha and Sam towards the jet.

"Peter, we'll be back in no time." Steve said also ruffling his hair before running out as well.

"Hey, it'll be fine. Pepper will stay with you. I'll be back before you even know it. You know why you can't come right?" Tony said lifting Peter's chin so he can look at him.

"It's because I'll be a bother."

"Pete, where did you get that idea? It's not that and you know it." Peter pouts and Tony smiles kissing his head.

"Bambino, I love you and I'll always return for you. I'm not going anywhere." Tony said and Peter sniffs and not because of the cold. He quickly stood on his feet and wrap his arms around ironman's neck.

"I love you too, Dad. Please don't get hurt." He said and Tony hates it that he's in his suit because he can't hug him as much as he wanted.

"Tony.." Pepper calls out and she leans in to kiss his cheek and peck his lips.

"Be safe." She said and Tony nods.

"Drink your medicine.." Tony kiss his head again and he flies out. Stealing another look at his fiancé and son.

"Friday, lock the tower. Activate advance security measures to maximum. Keep my family safe okay?" Tony said as he landed next to the jet.

"I will, boss."

"Don't worry, hun. He'll be fine." Peter wipes his eyes and let Pepper hug him.

"Why don't you finish your meal so you can drink your meds and you can rest?" Pepper sighs as Peter eat slowly, looking at the window every now and then.

After drinking his medicine, Pepper tuck him to bed and change his fever patch.

"Stay.." Peter held her hand, staring at his mother figure with half lidded eyes.

"I will, sweetie." Pepper went in under the covers and Peter snuggle in her arms. Pepper frowns at the heat coming from him and worry filled her. Eyed misty as she kiss his head, pushing back hid curls so she can look at his flush face. Tony's out there to save the world and she has his world and hers in her arms.

"Pepper?" She smiles down at him pulling the covers over his shoulder.

"C-Can I.." Peter's eyebrows met and Pepper pointed at crease between them.

"What is it sweetheart." Peter's big brown eyes stare at her and her breath was caught in her throat.

"It's.. nothing.."

"Oh honey, what's wrong?"

"Sorry you have to babysit me."

"Don't say that. I love being with my baby and if I only could. I will stay with you 24/7."

"M not a baby.." Peter pouts and Pepper laughs softly kissing his head again. Peter breaks out a smile leaning into Pepper's hold.

"Go sleep." She pats his back softly and hums out a lullaby. Peter snuggle closer making Pepper smile. Friday dim the lights without command and Pepper need to check every minute as Peter's breathing evens out.

"G'night.." with a final kiss on the top of his head. She fell asleep.

*******

"Pete.." No.. I'm dreaming again! Peter wakes up bathing in blood.

"P-Pete.. Ba-Bambino.."

"No.. this is not real.. Y-You're not Tony.." He looks down at the blood in his hands and from where it came from. Tony was lying down with his chest open. His arc reactor was ripped off his chest and he's bleeding out.

"P-Parker luck.." Tony smirks and he suddenly coughs out blood. Blood that poured right over Peter's shirt.

"T-Ton.. Dad.. Dad? No! Dad! Wake up!" He shakes Tony's body but he was not moving.

"No! Not you! Not you too! Please!!! Please Dad! Please not you.. not you.." He sobs and Tony disappears.

Reappearing with a few people he knows far too well.

"U-Uncle Ben? Aunt May?" He stands with shaky legs and stared at his parental figures..

All dead. They're all dead!

"No.."

May opens her mouth and blood came out. But she smiles at him. Teeth red with blood.

"Peter.. you can't save us. Everyone close to you.. will eventually.." May grins, a grim line stretch out her pale bloody face. Her eyes buldge out, tears made of blood started pouring and Peter held his breath, stepping away from them.

"Everyone will eventually.." Ben Parker steps closer, bleeding through his eyes as well.

"Everyone close.. will eventually.." It was Tony's turn to step closer and his grin was wide. Blood pouring out from his mouth and chest.

"EVERYONE WILL EVENTUALLY DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!"

They all suddenly scream so loud and Peter's ears ring until a sharp ringing sound stab his ears through his brain. He covered his ears and as soon as his tears fall, his knees buckles and he scream out on top of his lungs.

"AHHHH!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!"

********

"Peter! Honey! It's okay! It's a nightmare! A nightmare! Shhh.. breathe, baby. Breathe!" Pepper cradles him against her arms rocking him back and forth, rubbing his back and arms.

"P-Pepper... They're dead. T-They're.. S-So much blood.. my fault.. 's my fault!!" Peter sobs gripping on the back of Pepper's shirt.

"No it's not! It's not. It's a dream. It's not real, not real.. it's not real okay? Listen to me okay?" Pepper says firmly against my ear as she continue to rock me back and forth rubbing gently on my back.

"Pep.. M-Mom.. it hurts.. it hurts.. will you die too? Will you leave me too?" Peter's eyes were wide and red rimmed with thick tears flowing down continuously down his flush cheeks.

Pepper's breath was caught in her throat.

Peter just called her that..

Peter just called me Mom!

But in this kind of situation? How can she feel happy at the way he calls her 'Mom' with such desperation. Asking for help. Begging for reassurance.

"No! No.. Peter, Mom is not going anywhere. I'm right here. Always. I'm not leaving you. Not ever." Pepper said cupping both sides of his warm cheeks.

"H-How can you be so sure?" He sobs and Pepper's heart ache, and her own tears fell. The tears she's holding back so she can appear strong in front of her son but she can't hold it in anymore. She kisses his cheeks and his head.

"Just trust me, sweetheart. Just place your trust on me and Tony. We love you too much to leave you alone." Pepper said and that's when Peter's sobs turn to wheezing and coughing.

Pepper quickly reaches out to the bedside and turn on the nebulizer with one hand. Grabbing the tube, she quickly place the mouth piece over Peter's mouth.

"Breathe, hun. You can do it. C'mon, baby." Pepper was shaking but she can't break now. Her son needs her.

"Shh.. you're okay.." She rocks them again. Humming out a tune, while rubbing circles over Peter's back and shoulders. Another hand brushing back his curls.

Peter sobs finally die down into sniffles and hiccups. As he snuggle over Pepper's shoulder and neck, she made sure Peter was comfortable in her arms even if she'll probably not feel her arms or half her body by morning. She doesn't care as long as Peter's in her arms. The strong protective maternal instinct hit her and her tears fell again as she continue humming out a song.

Now she gets it. She fully gets it.

Why Tony was so protective. Why he's different when it comes with Peter. Her want and need to protect the boy in her arms even if it cost her own life. At first she thought it's because Tony and Peter were so alike but no. What it was.. it was all because..

Peter is their son.

That is what it was.

Blood or not..

"Don't sleep, hun. You have double dosage. You need to finish the treatment or it will not work." Pepper's voice came out hoarse. Wiping her tears before pulling away to look at Peter's flush face.

"Mom.. 's it a'right?" Peter's voice was alarmingly quiet and breathy. Coming out with a slight wheeze. Pepper places the mouth piece back in his mouth.

"W-What's alright?" Pepper's tears fell again as she smiles down at Peter. Absorbing how being called 'Mom' warms her heart with so much love she has for one boy.

"To.. call you that?" Peter leans in her palm when she cups his cheek.

"Of course! I would love that, sweetie. I love that. I love you so much." It's her turn to sob, letting out the fear she felt. Adrenaline was sipping out of her as she trembles, hugging Peter in her arms.

"Friday.. please tell Tony. We need him here." Pepper holds in her sob as she gently rubs Peter's back, hearing him breathe deep and shaky.

"I already informed Mr. Stark about Peter's condition. Dr. Bruce Banner was already sent back with Mark XLIV."

"We fucking need him Friday! Now!" Friday was silent for a few seconds before replying.

"Mr. Stark can't be on the line. He said to give him 10 minutes and he's gonna fly out as soon as Loki is captured."

"Loki, that son of-" Pepper's eyes widen and she screams.

"F-Friday! Where's Bruce?! Get him as fast as you can right here! Now!!!" Pepper panics as she shakes the limp boy in her numb arms.

"Peter! Wake up! Baby please don't do this! Peter!!!" She shakes him again but Peter was already unconscious.

"Dr. Banner is 2 minutes out." Friday's robotic voice was louder now. Alarming as well.

"W-What's happening to him?! Friday do something!" Pepper sobs, shaking Peter awake.

"He has low peak of expiratory flow readings. His lungs are tightening and there's not enough air coming in his lungs even with the treatment."

"GET BRUCE HERE NOW!"

"Dr. Banner is coming in 5 seconds." Bruce burst in the doors with his clothes rip apart. Looks like he unleashed the Hulk but now he's Dr. Banner and not the green monster.

"Medbay!" Bruce quickly carries Peter and Pepper pulls the mask off him and they run off to the med bay floor.

"Helen Cho just got in the tower, I'm sending her to you right now Dr. Banner." Friday said.

Pepper stayed by Peter's side keeping her self together even when everyone can see how bad she's shaking.

"He's okay Pepper. You need to breathe as well." Bruce said squeezing her shoulder.

"His brain just shuts off from the lack of oxygen, he's okay now." Helen said sighing.

"I need check on Steve and the others. I need to fly back to the compound." Helen said nodding at her team to go out and proceeds to the jet.

"What happen with the alien attack?" Pepper ask but her eyes were on Peter. She squeeze his hand.

"Clint and Nat were badly injured. Steve and Tony were able to capture Loki and Thor will probably take him back to Asgard. They're cleaning up the mess in the City with Sam and Rhodey." Bruce said finally able to change into a clean shirt.

"How 'bout the Hulk?" Peter's small quiet yet raspy voice was music to Pepper's ears. 

"Oh honey.." She kisses his hand and cheek then his head brushing back his curls.

"Hi there kiddo. Hulk did get a few punches in but he's more happy to see you doing fine." Bruce said smiling at him.

"How do you feel?" Peter try to reach for the oxygen mask on his face but Pepper stops him.

"I've been worst." He says, closing his eyes as Pepper squeeze him in a hug.

"Don't scare me like that!" She said wiping her tears.

"Sorry.." She kisses his forehead and hugs him again.

"C-Can we go back to my room now? I don't want to stay here." Peter leans on Pepper who sat next to him.

"Let me just check your lungs and your vitals, then you can go back." Bruce said grabbing his stethoscope.

Peter finally got to sleep on his own bed even when the sun is already up. He felt so tired that night. Even when trying to go back to sleep, he clings onto Pepper. Falling asleep in her arms. Friday made sure that the room was dark enough to not disturb their sleep.

"Hey, Pete.." Tony gently combs his curls back with his calouse hand. Peter stirs, pulling away from Pepper's arms.

"Dad?" Peter rubs his eyes and Tony smiles at him, sighing with relief when Peter lunge himself up and into Tony's arms.

Tony squeeze his son and kiss his temple twice before squeezing him again. Pepper was already up as well joining in the hug.

"You look like you took quite a beating." Pepper wince as she glance up Tony's black eye and at the gauze on his forehead near his temple. She can see the bandages peaking out of his button up shirt and the bruises under his other eye and on his chin.

"I'm okay. I'm more okay now that I'm holding this kiddo here." Tony pulls away to feel cup Peter's neck.

"Friday temperature?"

"100.8° Boss."

"Fever's almost gone. But you scared me, kid. Friday informed me you have a nasty attack last night." Tony peels off his fever patch, replacing it with a new one. Peter just grips on his shirt, placing his face over his father's shoulder.

"How do you feel, Pete?" Tony rubs his back and got a soft sigh as a response.

"You're back.. so I'm okay now." Peter hid his face over the crook of Tony's neck.

Pepper and him shared a look and he nods. Knowing she'll tell him everything later.

"Why don't we get some food, get some blankets and watch a movie in the living room." Peter nods against his neck and Tony wanted to just carry his son to the kitchen but he can't with 2 broken ribs and bruises all over.

"C'mon, kid. I got you.." I always got you..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 92 10
Peter Parker just lost his Aunt May and Tony Stark took him in. Tony is new to the Dad thing and so is Pepper to the Mom thing. Peter on the other ha...
1.8M 61.9K 200
A whole bunch of funny, cute one shots for our favourite father-son duo in the MCU:) -- MY CONTENT AND ACCOUNT IS NOT A SAFE SPACE FOR ST*RKER SHIPPE...
1.3K 62 8
Just a bunch of one shot stories of Peter Parker crack. Lots of irondad and Avengers as as a family. Includes: severally sleep deprived Peter; Peter...
171K 7.1K 36
Peter Parker attempts to juggle being Spider-Man, a high school student, and traumatized all at the age of sixteen. Aunt May does her best to be supp...