In love with Trouble

By kweenG_15

Emily's is a drug lord and Alison is a normal teen who's trying to live life how do you think this will go More

INTRO
Chapter one
Tour of Fields Mansion part 1
Tour of Fields Manison part 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Question!!
NEXT QUESTION
part 2 !!!

Chapter 23

2.7K 76 8
By kweenG_15

Previously on In love with Trouble

I promise I'm coming back before midnight, I love you" he said pecked my lips and leaving.

I then laid back and enjoy the movie.

That night
11:43pm

Alison's pov

It's been four hours now, I got so entertained in the movie that I forget Emily was suppose to come home soon, I'm currently on the last movie, I didn't even know there were three movies to it.

I took off the tv and then head downstairs, to put away the food that Emily left for me. I checked on the babies, fed them and then went back into Emily's room and saw him laying in the bed.

"How in the hell did you get here" I asked and he chuckled " I walked in when you were feeding Ari and Eli" he said I nod and sat on the bed while he went into the closet to get us both clothes to sleep in.

Emily's

Alison's

I started giggling like crazy, "em, how did you know I always wanted a Batman pjs, awww and you even got a matching boxers" I laughed.

I quickly changed into my clothes and laid under the covers with emily, "I watched all parts off the fifty shades of grey" I said and she sat up " So you understand what's going on" he asks and I nod.

"We can do the vanilla relationship thing" I said getting excited "alison, you can't just be happy don't you understand this is a commitment" he asked, I nod.

" I understand, it's kinda similar to our lives don't you think " I said " Fine but you have to understand alison, I'm not going to be soft on you" he said

I nod " yeah, while I'm in training with you guys next month, I can be training with you also" I whispered into his ears.

"Ight, tomorrow I'll have my lawyer make you a rule contract" he said God knows how excited I am for this.

Within minutes he fell asleep.

I didn't know what to do, I gently came off the bed and started walking around the house like a crazy person, I soon got bored and decided to go to the store to get some groceries.

I quietly walked into the closet and slip on comfy clothes

I'm gonna try to make it back before, Em wakes up. I got in the range rover he bought me for my birthday and head straight to the supermarket. I quickly picked up most of the stuff that I needed for the house because the Paps were all around me.

While cashing in the line, my phone started ringing and vibrating like crazy.

I got 18 calls from baby Daddy💕
7 calls from Taylor
12 calls from Hanna
3text from Hanna
10 text from Baby Daddy 💓

My heart started pounding so fast I felt like fainting, I know Emily was gonna be so mad at me...I quickly got the groceries in the car and drive home.

8 minutes later

I open the garage door with the control from car and Em were standing there with Hanna, Caleb and Taylor next to Him. Fuck I'm so screwed.

Before, I could get out the car, emily already managed to open the car door and angrily pulled me out. "Taylor search the car and Hanna and Caleb you guys can stay in the first room down the hall" he said before throwing me over his shoulder, he walked upstairs into his bedroom.

He put me on the sofa and started pacing back and forth "em, I'm sorry" I quietly said "no you're not!" He yelled at me I got so scared I didn't know if I should reply or not. " if you were sorry you won't have left Alison, all you care about is yourself and those babies! " he screamed at me again, I stood there crying.

" You know what save your tears for the pillow, how did you think I felt when you left huh...I thought you left me with your kids! " he yelled.

" they aren't just my kids Em they are yours too but guess what I'm gonna raise my kids with or without you! " I yelled getting up and walking straight into the kids room packing their bags.

I quickly called an uber and started dressing the babies in some warmers cause outside was freezing.

I called Hanna on her phone and told her to tell Emily that the babies and I are in the room next to her so he can't see us leaving.

When I heard the foot steps disappear, I took off my necklace with the tracking device and left it in the babies room I then place the bag on my back and then picked the babies up with both my hands.

I quietly but quickly walked downstairs at the front off the house where the uber just arrived.. I quickly got in the car and set off to get to my next journey.

I got to my destination, it was a hotel that's across town, it's like twenty minutes away from Pam's house. I got in and finally after five minutes I got my room key. It was a simple one bedroom but I guess it's okay.

I changed the babies diapers and then laid them on the bed to sleep surrounded by pillows. I felt a little sweaty so I took a quick shower.

After my nice long shower the kids were crying, so I went to check on them but before I could step in the room I was hit at the back off my head.

I slowly woke up and to shuffling around the room, I opened my eyes their were two persons with items in their hands, they took the tv, the radio and some drinks that you get when you arrive to your room. I slowly got up and I was hit across my face with something and then all I heard were a gun shot and then felt a stinging pain in my thigh close to my scar.

"Fuck!" I screamed out and they started running out the room, I quickly crawled to check up on the babies but they were still asleep. I quickly dressed them and myself and called another uber to Pam's house.

My leg was gushing blood but my goal was to get them in a safe place while I take care of myself. I told the uber to wait while I drop them off, I quickly got out and rang Pam's door bell like many times until she opened the door. "Alison it's like 4 in the morning are you okay, where emily?" She asked but I ignored questions and placed the twins in her hand and gave her their bag and left.

" Alison!" she kept calling but I ignored her and got in the uber on my way to the hospital across this town so they won't find me.

Emily's pov.

*phone begins to ring*

Me: "Hello"

Pam: " Emily, what's going on. "

Me: "what's wrong ma?" I asked

Pam: "Alison came to the house and drop off the kids without saying a word, she looked injured and she was limping" she said with panic in her voice.

Me: "I'm on my way" I said about to hang up.

Pam: " Emily don't be like your father and snap at everyone okay, just come straight here" she said

I hang up, got dress and head out the door with my crew driving behind me. 20 minutes later we arrived at my mother's house.

"Caleb, started checking through the security cameras in the town, Toby you stay outside with Spencer guarding and Hanna and aria inside with me." I opened the door and she were in the living room feeding the kids.

" Omg, Emily you need to tell me what's going on because I'm seeing her name plastered all over the media about her shopping in the supermarket by herself and then all of a sudden she showed up at my door steps with a bruised face and she limping with blood gushing out her leg" Pam panicked.

"Mom!, I need to shut up for two second we gotta find her, did you see her in any sort of familiar vehicle" I asked

"No, it looked like an uber or something" she said

"I just called the nearest hospital and she isn't there apparently and then I called the other hospital that is other of town and they said that she checked in but when they asked her about her background and stuff she freaked out and left" Caleb said typing on the computer.

This is gonna be a long night....

Alison pov

I just escape the hospital and walked to the nearest hotel that was two blocks away from the hospital. I checked into a room which were a cheap one bedroom. I were surprised that I managed to checked into the room without the front desk worker seeing me injured, she looked at me suspiciously but didn't really asked questions. I groan as I sit on the tiny bed hurting my wound.

I slowly felt like I was blacking out but I managed to keep my eyes open for a while, I looked all over the room for a bandage but their was nothing.

I really didn't want Emily to find me but I guess go bigger go home, I felt like I was spinning so I quickly dialed Aria's number..

Emily pov

I kept pacing around the room because I Damn well know it's my fault that she's out there injured and roaming the streets all alone.

"I'm getting a phone call from Ali's phone!" Aria yelled excited .

Alison: *groans* "Aria I n-need your h-help" she stuttered.

Aria: "tell me where you are ali" she said.

Alison: *sobbing* "I'm in a beautiful garden with my babies playing, we're all in white running and-" she was cut off.

Emily: "Alison don't closed your eyes stay awake, I need you to tell me where you are"

Alison: "Sweet Emmy please take good care off my babies, I lov- *groans*"

Emily: " Alison stay awake princess I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that" I whispered.

Alison: *chuckles* "don't worry Emmy we all need to go someday right? " her voice slowly drops.

Emily: "alison, Alison stay awake"

Alison:*unconscious*

"Caleb track her number down and see were she's at" I said grabbing my stuff.

"Already, did that fields, she's at Sunny Set express hotel down town and don't worry, I already called ambulance they are ahead off us" Caleb said getting his stuff also.

We all got in our cars and raced to the hospital.

1 month and 3 weeks later
Alison pov...

I woke up in a luxurious room fill with her well soon balloons and cards, my throat was really dry, I sat up and drink some water I saw at my bed side, my hand had a tube sticking inside off it and there was another tube going through my nostrils and I noticed a cast on my leg and all the memories that rushing in, then suddenly my body felt so weak and so hungry.

I slowly sat up trying not to hurt my leg, "OMG", I heard a familiar voice said I looked up and saw pam and entering the room with snack in their hand. "Please tell me this isn't a dream" Hanna said slowly walking into the room.

"Thank goodness you are awake" pam said rushing in and holding my hand.

Hanna's pov

Thank god my bitch is awake, I don't know what I was gonna do without her. "So what going on, did you go to heaven?" I asked, "what? Just asked" I said to Pam who watched me like I wasn't suppose to ask that.

"So what did the doctor said happened to me" Alison asked us.. I explained to her that she was in a coma for like two months now, they also said that her brain injury will cause some side effects until it heals and then I told her that Emily hasn't talked to any off us since alison had been at the hospital, all She does is work and finally I told her that the doctor says her cast can come off in twi weeks.

"Did-" Alison started off but then her body started to shake like crazy and then bubbles started coming out her mouth.

"Hanna, quickly get a doctor!" Pam yelled turn Alison body to the side. I quickly got two doctors, they kicked Pam and i out the room while they help here.

"Damn, I thought a bitch was fixed up, so who am I gonna talk to about my problems without them getting a seizure" I said sitting next to pam.

"Hanna, why don't you go check up on aria with the kids, while I call Emily" Pam said trying to get rid off me.

Alison's pov

I woke up to little body on top off mines, I looked around the room and everyone was there aria, hanna, pam, emily, caleb, toby, ari, eli and Spencer. I slowly tried getting up but Emily pulled me back down "I suggest you lay down" she said and the really started to get on my nerve "can you stop bossing me around, I'm fed up with Alison do this and Alison do that, I'm not a baby em" I said and then I quickly noticed everyone watching my face and back at each other.

"Ali, ummm your nose is kinda-" Hanna said, I touched my nose and there were blood coming out.

"Ali they said that you have severe effects from the hit behind your head, but the great new is the side effects will stop when you scar heal and when they take you off the medicines so from now on you need someone to be able to help you without stressing you out" Pam explained.

Within minutes the doctor came in and explained that my side effects will cause dizziness, fainting, seizures, nose bleeds and it can be easily caused by feeling overwhelmed, nervous, too happy, stress, angry, too sad and from sex because it can make my body over react and he also said that I have to live with someone who won't lead me to any off those cause until I'm off my medication.

They were done with checking me up before discharging me, I finally got the hold my babies in the car on the way to Emily's Mansion.

Everyone came over and they had a long ass conversation about what should and shouldn't not happen when I'm taking my pills, they all agreed that I get to pick who I stay with. And honestly I didn't pick anyone but Em because deep down inside I knew he didn't meant what he said and I kinda felt sorry for him when I saw how quite he got after I yelled at him.

I only agreed to live with him if I get my own room in the mansion next to the twins of course.

"Um, hey hanna I know I'm gonna regret askingyou this but can you kinda redecorate the room I'm staying-" I asked

"No, you can't remember the doctor said you'll need to sleep with a person because you can get a seizure in your sleep or something can go wrong when you are having a nightmare and there will be no one there if she don't sleep with anyone, so I suggest her and Emily sleep in the same room but just without starting an argument" Pam said .

"Damn I was getting my hopes up for nothing that some bs right there" Hanna said.

"Its 12:45 am, I think we should head home before it get way to dark out" Spencer said and Pam quickly said " why don't we all spend the night here" Emily nod and everyone head to their rooms that they always go in when they're at Emily's Mansion.

I saw Emily fed the babies and took them to their cribs, I slowly head up the stairs and took a shower.

After my shower I walked up to the bed and checked the pillows but Emily didn't put out any clothes for me to sleep in tonight, I felt kind of hurt but I shook it off and went to the closet to get some pjs and I then all of a sudden I felt so light headed . I then saw Emily enter the room.

"Um, hey Em can you get me something to weat please" I asked him "Um, I can't I need to go do something" he avoiding me.

I didn't want to feel any type of way to get another side effect so I randomly picked out a two piece crop top and shorts that em bought me.

I then laid in bed and hope that tomorrow will be much better.

K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388 6 20
Emily is in her last year of high school. Everything is going good in life, until her parents get a divorce. She finds out her dads deep secret and I...
830K 19.1K 39
A year after Emily's mom passes away, her dad meets a new woman but she's a little younger than him. In fact, much younger. Alison, at 26 years old a...
127K 2.2K 69
"I never thought I would say getting exposed to a deadly strain of anthrax was the best thing that ever happened to me, but, without that, I never wo...
59.1K 916 24
An emison story filled with love, mistakes, and love [emily is intersex btw]