love Potion | taekook | COMPL...

By jeonadorbz

where the popular boy accidentally spilled a love spell, that just fell from the sky, to a nerdy boy. It said... More

𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 1
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 3
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 4
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 5
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 6
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 7
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 8
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 9
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 10
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 11
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 12
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 13
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 14
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 15
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 16
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 17
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 18
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 19
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 20
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 21
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 22
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 23
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 24
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 25
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 26
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 27
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 28 (End)

𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 2

18.7K 985 656
By jeonadorbz

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄 1 𝖽𝖺𝗒 1
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

The next day~

"it won't work" RM said as he inspected the bottle.

Tae rolled his eyes and grabbed the bottle. Yesterday tae found the bottle and he hasn't slept well last night cause he kept thinking of the bottle he found, so he asked RM about it.

"do you actually believe that thing will work?" suga scoffed.

"it says love potion hyung P.O.T.I.O.N, you know those witches making those stuff" tae explained.

"they don't even exist!" suga and tae glared at each other as jimin rolled his eyes.

"okay okay stop fighting" jimin said and grabbed the love potion from tae's hand.

"hey!"

"I don't know but this feels real tho" jimin said as he read what the bottles said.

"see? Jimin agrees" tae said as he slung his arm around jimin.

"I don't care if its real or not let's just get this over with" jin said as he ate his burger.

"do you know how it works tho?" jhope asked and he has a point then they all looked at RM.

"why looking at me?" RM pointed to himself.

"wait I found something" jimin said as tae looked. Jimin found a hidden paper at the bottom of the bottle.

"how come we didnt see this?" tae asked as jimin shrugged and read what it says on the paper.

Love potion
How it works:
Throw this to the person you like and make sure you are the first person he sees in order for it to work.

"so all I have to do is throw this at him and must see me first?" tae asked jimin shrugged.

"it says on the instructions"

"but the question is, how long it will last?" RM asked as they all nodded cause RM has a point.

"oh wait found it! It says only about 2 weeks" jimin said.

"what?! Why only 2 weeks?!" tae exclaimed.

"hey don't blame me, it says on the bottle" tae groaned as he rested his head on the table.

"whyyyyyy" tae sulked, suga slapped tae's back.

"ouch! That hurt!" tae hissed from the pain as suga rolled his eyes.

"stop sulking and do it now, he's already going away" tae looked where suga pointed to and widened his eyes.

"seojoon!" tae stood up and grabbed the bottle from jimin's hand.

"remember you need to throw it at him and you must be the first person he sees" jimin reminded as tae nodded and ranned after seojoon.

"SEOJOONIE!!!" tae shouted as seojoon knew who it was and ranned out of the cafeteria, tae following after him.

The student looked at them running, shocked and weirded out cause they are acting like kids.

"I have something for you!" tae shouted, waving the bottle while he kept running.

"leave me alone!" seojoon cried in mercy.

"catch!" tae said as he throwed the bottle towards seojoon.

Tae smiled as he heard the bottle got broken.  Students are now looking at what happened.

"love me seo...joonie?" tae said as he suddenly widened his eyes when he saw who got hit, the person who got hit is not seojoon... Its the nerd boy who bumped into him yesterday.

The boy wiped his eyes since he got splashed on his face and opened his eyes and the first person he sees is tae.

Then tae knew it that he fucked up.

The boy smiled and immediately hugged tae.

"I love you so much tae~" the boy said as he hugged tae tighter.

The students started to laugh making tae emmberrased and looked at seojoon, who didn't care what just happened and left and the students as well.

"seojoon wait!" tae tried to follow him but he can't cause the boy still kept on hugging him.

"let go!" tae kept on wriggling to get him of but the boy is somehow has a strong grip.

"I won't let you go my loves~" the boy said as he groaned.

He then heard laughing behind him, he looked behind and saw his friends laughing at him.

"will you guys stop laughing and help me?" tae said, annoyed.

"HA HA HA A-alright" jimin wiped his tears from laughing as he grabbed the boys arm and pulled him.

"damn this guys strong wow" jimin said and after pulling harder for a bit the boy finally let go and jimin held him before he goes and hugs tae again.

"thanks chim" tae thanked in relief.

"let me go! I wanna hug taetae" the boy cried out as they all laughed again.

"this is so funny" suga said as he wiped his tears from laughing as well as the others.

"can't believe you changed your mind and hit the nerd" jhope laughed as tae glared at all of them.

"will you guys help me instead of laughing?" tae asked as he crossed his arms, they all Calmed Down and nodded.

"how to wear of this potion?" tae asked RM as he shrugged.

"come on hyungggg, it's not funny" tae whined as RM sighed.

"I literally don't know tae, what do you think of me? A witch or something?" RM deadpannned as tae groaned.

"but to be honest he's adorable" jin said as he go and pinched the boys cheek, tae tsked.

"I wouldn't bother if it is seojoon" tae muttered.

"what's your name?" jin asked.

"I'm jeon jungkook! Taetae's love of his life" jungkook said as they laughed again as tae got annoyed.

*ringgggg*

The bell rang as students get back to their class, making jimin let go of jungkook. Jungkook hugged tae again.

"well would you look at that we need to get back to class, bye" jimin said as they all nodded and left.

"wait! Don't leave me with him" tae cried out.

"don't worry my loves we have the same classes, physics" jungkook smiled as he kept hugging tae.

"see you guys have the same class, goodbye" tae's friends left and tae sighed in defeat.

"jungkook let me go" tae said already tired.

"I'll let you go if you seat with me" jungkook sheepishly smiled as tae sighed nodded.

Tae walked as jungkook followed behind happily, tae groaned in defeat and have to wait for 2 weeks for the potion to wear off.

So that happened, when they entered class all of the students looked at him, gossiping as tae didn't care anymore and sat down while jungkook sat down beside him.

All school hours, jungkook have been following tae non stop, jungkook will either hug and kept on saying I love you to tae which is making tae annoyed.

Unluckily for tae, jungkook has the same classes as him everyday making tae's 2 weeks will be hell. He didn't notice that jungkook goes to the same classes as him.

Last class has finished and tae is already to go ran away from him but unluckily, jungkook catched up.

Tae sighed.

"please stop hugging me jungkook" tae said while he kept walking fast.

He doesn't have time to talk to his friends cause he wants to get away from jungkook as soon as possible.

So he'll just call them over.

"okay taetae" jungkook smiled as he followed tae.

They are already across the street and tae wished jungkook will go different ways but no.

Tae had enough.

"jungkook stop following me!" tae exclaimed as jungkook pouted.

"but I live in this neighborhood too but farther away from yours" jungkook smiled as tae rolled his eyes.

Then They arrived at tae's house

"will you please leave me alone now?" tae said as jungkook pouted again.

"do I have to?" jungkook whined.

"yes PLEASE just leave me alone" jungkook then pouted and smiled as he nodded.

"okay! We'll walk together anyway tomorrow, bye my loves" jungkook giggled and left as tae sighed in relief as he went in.

Tae went in his bedroom and layed on the bed. He suddenly doesn't have the energy to call his friends so he'll ask for help tomorrow.

Then his notification popped and tae looked to see who texted.

"oh damn no" tae groaned to see it was jungkook.

Xxx-xxx-xxx
Hey my loves it's jungkook!
Have a good night my loves xox

'how did he get my number?' he thought as he'll just ask his friends tomorrow then he slept

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Hey guyssss I'm back!

I hope you guys liked it!
How well is my story going? Is it okay?

Thanks for your support if you guys are reading this book.

Should I put sope here in this book? Let me know

Thank you and have a great day!

사랑해 ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 164 27
(fetus writing but give a try pwease) (Story cover is original I own it, I made it.) Guilty pleasure have two rules....if you're going to suffer the...
469K 16.8K 24
Tae, also known as V is the leader of a Mafia called Bangtan, otherwise known as BTS. He is seen as cold hearted towards others, I mean what can you...
414K 13.5K 15
Can you feel the pain that you caused jungkook? "kookie!!!.." "shut up.." "kookie look I made you a bracelet!!!.." "CAN YOU STOP BEING SO ANNOYING AN...
4.9K 60 20
(y/n) Parker is your average, quirkless 15 year old guy. Until one very special day, when a spider that escaped a lab bit his arm. Ever since then, h...