Just a friend?

By hoomannz

It had been a two weeks after rudolph had his birthday, tony had gone home back to sandiego while rudolph and... More

Chapter 1

Welcome!

1.4K 18 4
By hoomannz

Hello hello! im the wonderful author of this soon to be story, now uh this is the first time im actually feeling confident about a story idea and im hoping not to delete it now this isnt my main accout but it is a side account, on my main i just practice writing and post random stories, so its not all that inportant.

im hoping to make this story at most 15-20 chapters long or less depending on how i want it to go. sooooooo yeah. i hope you enjoy my story. oh i also probably won't post often just as a warning.
(ill make the actual chapter tomorrow)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
126K 4.5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
501K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...